PDA

View Full Version : What level are you on MW2 Xbox 360

connected
02-01-2010, 06:25 PM
Sup guys, i'm checking out this forum and members. I see that you guys are trying to grow the xbox 360 members. If you have an xbox 360 and playing MW2, please post your level and if anyone knows how many members there are on this topic. Would be nice to know also the type of game you play it on like Death match, ground-war, s&d.

I play Team Death Match, Ground War, Domination and hardcore TDM.

RATA MUERTA
02-01-2010, 11:07 PM
I am about level 30 or so 1st prestige, I mostly play TDM, and ground war, don't mind S&D but I am not that good at it. Not a fan of HC at the moment.

MyBoomStk
02-02-2010, 08:07 AM
I'm at Level 63 or 64 I forgot. Lately I have playing alot of hardcore TD. But if others are on I will play whatever. I've found with Hardcore there are a lot less of the youngin's trying to be rap stars. However last night we had a young punk ass douche bag on our team running around teamkilling and laughing about it. He was using a lot of racial slurs so that gave me ammunition to File a complaint with him. Not sure what happens when you do that.. but I figured it was needed. Where are these kids parents??????? Ughhh!! I would beat the snot outa my kid if I came across him saying stuff like that.

connected
02-02-2010, 01:00 PM
I'm at Level 63 or 64 I forgot. Lately I have playing alot of hardcore TD. But if others are on I will play whatever. I've found with Hardcore there are a lot less of the youngin's trying to be rap stars.

Hahaha, Thats funny. I find myself experiencing the same issue at times which is why I would rather play with someone on my friendslist than random public whiners online and kids trying to be little bow wow.

heretictear
02-02-2010, 01:24 PM
I'm a 2nd prestige level 69. I'll play any type of game, it just depends on the mood I'm in. I usually play ground war though.I have setups for hardcore, all of the bomb games, and a booster hunting class.

RATA MUERTA
02-02-2010, 07:13 PM
I'm at Level 63 or 64 I forgot. Lately I have playing alot of hardcore TD. But if others are on I will play whatever. I've found with Hardcore there are a lot less of the youngin's trying to be rap stars. However last night we had a young punk ass douche bag on our team running around teamkilling and laughing about it. He was using a lot of racial slurs so that gave me ammunition to File a complaint with him. Not sure what happens when you do that.. but I figured it was needed. Where are these kids parents??????? Ughhh!! I would beat the snot outa my kid if I came across him saying stuff like that.
Hey have you tried the HC Ricochet modes?? They are perfect for team-killing little shits!!!

FuZZ187
02-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Right now I'm a level 27 on MW2. Don't be fooled though I did own COD4 and still have World at War for Nazi Zombie's of course....lol. Just had a 3rd child at the end of 2009 so the gaming took a hit temporarily. The game types I play normally are dominatio, TDM normal and just now gettin into Hardcore, little HQ and demolition.

TrOjAn HeX
04-07-2010, 02:11 AM
I am lv 56 2nd prestige and I doubt I will prestige at all after I hit 70. I usually play TDM , HC TDM , SnD/HC SnD , and some domination. Since I got BFBC2 I haven't played MW2 in 2 weeks :P

heretictear
04-07-2010, 05:00 AM
3rd prestige, level 67 or 68. Usually play ground war but will play any game type. Took about a month off of mw2 so my skills are kinda rusty.

RATA MUERTA
04-07-2010, 10:20 AM
Finally got to 2nd prestige level 70 thanks to a little double xp. I am sure I will prestige again soon but, only because I want to hear my guitar riffs again! \m/

MrBlitzer72
04-07-2010, 05:48 PM
I think im 6th prestige, lvl 26 or somethin...

~MrBlitzer72