PDA

View Full Version : Would you switch up the Kill Streak Rewards?

DB4
03-13-2010, 12:55 PM
I would.

I must say. I like the Kill Streak Rewards and the fact that one could pick and choose which ones they want to use but I think that the rewards are not in the proper order and/or could use some minor adjustments.

Personally, I would rather see something like this:

3 Kills - UAV (unlocked at level 1)
3 Kills - Counter-UAV
4 Kills - Predator Missle
4 kills - Sentry Gun (unlocked at level 1)
5 kills - Precision Air Strike (unlocked at level 1)
6 kills - Care Package (slightly increased percentage for getting decent rewards)
7 kills - Attack helicopter
7 kills - Stealth Bomber
8 kills - EMP (at 15 kills, nobody uses it)
9 kills - Harrier Strike
9 kills - Pave Low
12 kills - Chopper Gunner
12 kills - AC-130
15 kills - Emergency Air Drop (with an increased percentage of getting decent rewards)
25 kills - Tactical Nuke

I think that it would also be nice to see a different KS Reward config depending on the game mode. Like moving the EMP down to 5 kills on Demolition (if you've ever played Demolition you would know how f'd up it can be with everyone exploiting the kills streaks. It would also be nice to see the EMP take away the enemies ability to earn their kill streak reward if they were to get their xth kill while under the influence of the EMP. I think that the EMP is probably the one reward that definitely needs to be adjusted. Well, that and the Care Package/Emergency Air Drops.

Trez
03-13-2010, 02:38 PM
I always thought the EMP was out of place too.

RATA MUERTA
03-18-2010, 01:22 PM
I agree about the EMP, I would only ever get it in a care package but it does take down EVERYTHING that is in the sky at the time, so having that happen more often might get frustrating. I would leave the care packages where they are at 4 kills. Just because they even out having so many high # killstreak rewards that only the very best players would get to use them, and that wouldn't be fair and everyone would complain. Really, once you get a Stinger missile it is easy to shoot down almost everything out of the sky, a Harrier only takes 1, a Pavelow and Chopper Gunner only take 2. If a team is kicking our ass I will shoot down everything they put up in the sky, the only thing that you need three shots for is the AC-130 and if someone on your team is helping that can come down right away too.

Trez
03-18-2010, 01:42 PM
Wow I didn't know EMPs took out all air support. Seems logical but I never knew. That's awesome!

RATA MUERTA
03-18-2010, 08:12 PM
Wow I didn't know EMPs took out all air support. Seems logical but I never knew. That's awesome!
Yeah I thought for a while that it also took out the ability to talk to your teammates, but I was wrong, but I think for 15 kills it would be really cool if it disabled the mics for the duration of the EMP.

DB4
03-19-2010, 12:18 AM
Yeah I thought for a while that it also took out the ability to talk to your teammates, but I was wrong, but I think for 15 kills it would be really cool if it disabled the mics for the duration of the EMP.

At 15 kills they need to do something to make it more usable. Disabling enemy communication would be a cool bonus.

YOURDADDY777
04-15-2010, 05:45 AM
I usually keep my kill streak @
7- harrier
11- Ac 130
25- nuke

This is the easiest way to get a new, even though I found that the planes & Heli's are way to easy to take down. I also dont understand if a harrier can take down a heli, why cant a heli take down a harrier?

Also I really dont understand the thermal scope, have any of these game developers looked threw on? On the snow maps everything should be gray not bright white so you cant see the person. unless it is really hot snow...." Stupid global warming"

RATA MUERTA
04-15-2010, 10:30 AM
On the snow maps everything should be gray not bright white so you cant see the person. unless it is really hot snow...." Stupid global warming"
Bwwaahhhhahahahahaha =)) I hate that hot snow!! :cuss: