PDA

View Full Version : Poker (Full Tilt)

THUNDERCAT
03-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Hey i was wondering if any mps play any poker. If so would anyone be interested in playing full tilt sometimes?

LandShark
03-15-2010, 07:18 PM
I play but dont like online poker as much as live.

THUNDERCAT
03-15-2010, 10:37 PM
Cool. I use to play alot online. Was thinking about getting back into it. Would be fun to play with a few mp's. Its also play money, and real money. I prefer play money myself. Was hoping to find a few friends to do that with on those days the kids wont share the wii with me! /:)

johnboy
03-15-2010, 11:31 PM
I play a bit but can't afford to lose real money @ the minute so I just play when I'm on Facebook.

WarpedHelix
03-16-2010, 10:12 AM
Thundercat,

I have a full tilt account and will play with you... (Poker that is)

My Fulltilt id is WarpedHelix.

Ullrsdog
09-19-2011, 08:33 AM
hey I have an account on FT and PS...FT id is chuklesaurus...but dont really go on line anymore. Playing for monopoly money just isn't the same as when there is a real risk reward.

Anyway look for me in vegas during the begining of Feb and then again in June/July that's what's planned now.

Or come to CO and I'll get you into some live games.

CELockwood
09-20-2011, 02:09 PM
Just saw this...http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111904106704576582741398633386.html?m od=WSJ_myyahoo_module

Ullrsdog
09-20-2011, 02:43 PM
not good not good at all...never had an issue with getting my money so I am good...think I still have a few cents in there but not worth the effort. Last time I cashed out just left the change then BAM Black Friday!

Ped__Xing
11-22-2011, 06:10 AM
used to play FT but have more money in the FB Zynga account so I play more often there. I prefer to play live poker as well with a little money among friends :D I just got a nice chip set from fleabay

Danbo
07-16-2012, 06:59 PM
Lets revive this thread ;) I play on Pokerstars. I know our neighbours to the south are blacked out. But if there is anyone across the pond who plays, maybe we could chat!

Ullrsdog
07-17-2012, 08:27 AM
Lets revive this thread ;) I play on Pokerstars. I know our neighbours to the south are blacked out. But if there is anyone across the pond who plays, maybe we could chat!

thanks for rubbing it in....there is a group here working to get things changed but things are slow...rumor has it that there are now 1 or 2 states that are allowing for some sort of regulated online play...

So last fridays tourney I am in 3rd I get wired queens I raise preflop get re-raised, I shove. Val (the other player) flips over AQ off, I flip over my wired QQ flop is loaded with blanks high card is a 10...turn comes an Ace...I am packing up then WHAM CASE Queen on the river!!!

Later on Ping raises me from the big blind I limped cause I had Q9 off and just wanted to see the flop...then I ponder and ponder...saying out loud I really want to call but I don't think I should. just the 3 of us at the table and Ping goes "OK here does this help" and he peels off the flop, the turn, and the river...Val says it's coming 9, K, Q so if you have J 10 you should call...I think to myself is that what I'm feeling and she just called it...I am flopping the straight....I call flop come 8,10,J Rainbow(I flop the joint). I check Ping says I'll put you all in...I snap...he flips AJ, I flip the Q9...he is litterally crushed. I give him a freindly double up a few hands later but he still busted out shortly after in 3rd place, when I did about the same play he had earlier, small raise preflop he shoves I snap with KK. It was a fun night for both of us, I just came out on top this time...last month he beat me out so even for the year.

Danbo
07-17-2012, 12:28 PM
I hear ya! Sorry to rub it in! It wasn't my intention loL!

I also enjoy live action a lot. But with the family, its not so easy!

When Black Friday went down, I found myself pondering what I'd do if the same thing happened up here. Id probably get myself a server offshore and run it through RDP or something. I have a server at home which could serve the purpose if anyone down there would want...

Ullrsdog
07-17-2012, 05:13 PM
I hear ya! Sorry to rub it in! It wasn't my intention loL!

I also enjoy live action a lot. But with the family, its not so easy!

When Black Friday went down, I found myself pondering what I'd do if the same thing happened up here. Id probably get myself a server offshore and run it through RDP or something. I have a server at home which could serve the purpose if anyone down there would want...

Awesome I bet ping and I would be into that...I'll ask him...and get back to you!

Danbo
07-18-2012, 08:21 AM
Only tricky part would be getting cash in and out of Pokerstars! Assuming you guys play for $$$.
I only keep about 100$ at a time on my account...

Ullrsdog
07-18-2012, 08:32 AM
Only tricky part would be getting cash in and out of Pokerstars! Assuming you guys play for $$$.
I only keep about 100$ at a time on my account...

yeah I hear that...I would wonder if we could just use your address and then you could forward the payments to us. They don't do a direct deposit to US accounts I assume. I forgot to Mention this to Ping but I will and then see where it goes. I used to play for cash and for monopoly money...just depended on my mood, or if I wanted to play a few hands before hitting the cash games.

Danbo
07-18-2012, 08:53 AM
My Spouse has an account that she does not use. I'm not sure if we'd be able to create another account with my address...

Anyways, we'll see if you guys are interested.

Ullrsdog
07-18-2012, 09:08 AM
My Spouse has an account that she does not use. I'm not sure if we'd be able to create another account with my address...

Anyways, we'll see if you guys are interested.

GRRRRRR....ok I'll talk to Ping about his interest and go from there.

Danbo
07-18-2012, 09:14 AM
We'll find a way if you guys are interested. Don't worry! :)

Ullrsdog
07-18-2012, 05:01 PM
We'll find a way if you guys are interested. Don't worry! :)

So Ping seems interested...his thought was send you some cash you deposit into your account and then transfer the funds to us. Payout would be the reverse we transfer you some funds and then you send us a check...thoughts?

Danbo
07-18-2012, 06:44 PM
sounds good. paypal work for you guys?
Did you want to set up your own account on pokerstars using a canadian address?

Danbo
07-19-2012, 07:05 AM
Btw, I prepared your RDP session on my server. You can PM me for the infos.