PDA

View Full Version : So I decided to go back to MW2 after a month and...

MrBlitzer72
03-29-2010, 06:07 PM
...I get these two little kids on Afgahn saying "So are we gonna noob tube?" =)) Not only that, but everyone is grenade launching into spawn points and its gotten rather ridiculous. Knifing has seemed to slow up a little bit, but the thing that gets me, are these young kids whose parents go buy them this game thats clearly intended for a more mature audience. Im very strict about what my two sons see on the TV, and its just a shame how parents are now sometimes using video games as a baby sitter. Turn on iCarly for gods sake! #-o

Another interesting thing i found in comparing MW2 and BFBC2, is that my k/d ratio is almost exactly the same, so obviously they got something right. But honestly, i believe im leaning more towards BFBC2 as my game of choice. Granted, i will be purchasing the "stimulous pack" for MW2 just to keep in the loop, but i definately like the realism of BC2 much better. Plus, being able to use vehicles is huge to me!

Ah well, just wanted to jot down some of my thoughts on the two games, and now im off to get on BC2, i see that some of you have already requested me, so I look forward to seeing you all on the Battlefield! Lata! :-B

~Jeremy
MrBlitzer72

billybobeatemup
03-29-2010, 07:11 PM
and not havng to wait for stupid carepackages and crap gets really old

TrOjAn HeX
04-09-2010, 04:13 AM
One of the things that drags me down in MW2 is that SOB with marathon , lightweight and commando who runs around like he can dodge every bullet. Don't know how many times that the dirty bugger comes out of no where and shanks me from like 10 feet away. At least in BFBC2 when you get knifed your with in very close proxy and not having enemies flying towards you.

ustolemygmrtag
04-09-2010, 10:54 AM
One of the things that drags me down in MW2 is that SOB with marathon , lightweight and commando who runs around like he can dodge every bullet. Don't know how many times that the dirty bugger comes out of no where and shanks me from like 10 feet away. At least in BFBC2 when you get knifed your with in very close proxy and not having enemies flying towards you.

That is why I sold my CODMW2 game. The Boosters, Campers, and Nooby kids. It is nothing like MW was. I am glad they are fireing all the idiot developers that ruined a good franchise.

Psalm
04-09-2010, 10:59 AM
I've been playing MW2 the last week or so...and I am ready to come back to BC2...the punk kids..the noob tubers...the commando's and campers is too much. I'll be back on again....
I just get a little tired of the slower pace of BC2 sometimes

ustolemygmrtag
04-09-2010, 11:02 AM
Ok, what type of game are you playing? Rush, Conquest, or Deathmatch? I have found in a good rush game, is faster, and way more chaotic than any MW2 game I have played. I love rush, and Deathmatch. I hear rumors that a mini Squad deathmatch is coming next month. But, those are just rumors. B-)

Psalm
04-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Ok, what type of game are you playing? Rush, Conquest, or Deathmatch? I have found in a good rush game, is faster, and way more chaotic than any MW2 game I have played. I love rush, and Deathmatch. I hear rumors that a mini Squad deathmatch is coming next month. But, those are just rumors. B-)
I usually play Rush and squad deathmatch...yeah a good rush game is very chaotic.(usually, when I'm with other MP's) .. other times not so much.

RATA MUERTA
04-09-2010, 11:18 AM
I've been playing MW2 the last week or so...and I am ready to come back to BC2...the punk kids..the noob tubers...the commando's and campers is too much. I'll be back on again....
It's funny, the more I play BC2 the more I miss MW2 and vice versa, after playing all night on MW2 I find myself wishing I could get in that tank or hummer sitting there.....I bet I could fix it with my repair tool :-j

ustolemygmrtag
04-09-2010, 11:24 AM
It's funny, the more I play BC2 the more I miss MW2 and vice versa, after playing all night on MW2 I find myself wishing I could get in that tank or hummer sitting there.....I bet I could fix it with my repair tool :-j
=)) :cheers: :))

I am getting on now for a little while, hit me up if you wanna play BF2.

SlapLaB
04-09-2010, 12:13 PM

I think it depends on the map and how many players there are.
Some of the maps are quite fast-paced (the new Rush - Laguna Presa springs to mind).

And sometimes you end up doing nothing for five minutes until you realise there's like 2 opponents left... (-|

Psalm
04-09-2010, 01:05 PM
They need to fix that....Me and some OFC guys were in a rush game on the new map and it was 8 on 1....it took awhile to figure out why it was so quiet.
Dice should basically close that game...if it drops to that many people against 1....it got boring and I ended up quitting.

ustolemygmrtag
04-09-2010, 02:37 PM
They need to fix that....Me and some OFC guys were in a rush game on the new map and it was 8 on 1....it took awhile to figure out why it was so quiet.
Dice should basically close that game...if it drops to that many people against 1....it got boring and I ended up quitting.

Yes it can, or you can do like me. B-) Use it to learn how to fly, and find all the hiding places, Flanking spots, and other good intel. Or just have fun blowing things up with Tank mines and C4. :cheers:

TrOjAn HeX
04-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Been playing a lot of Squad TDM and its pretty good. Can be a little slow when everyone decides to be bush wookies but thank god there is no thermal scopes in BFBC2. I play rush but with a crappy team it can be fail after fail when everyone is just looking for kills and not to get or protect m-coms. I hate conquest because it seems every time I play I always get spawn tapped in our spawn do to my team not helping capturing flags. But over all BFBC2 has minor flaws compared to the hack/glitch/overpowered perk fest which is MW2.

TrOjAn HeX
04-09-2010, 02:47 PM
But playing with fellow MP's it is quite a pleasant experience seeing that everyone knows what there doing and not everyone is a bush wookie :P

ustolemygmrtag
04-09-2010, 03:00 PM
Bush Wookies FTW!!!!!!! lol JK