PDA

View Full Version : Game is 100x better when you have a team working together

Sampsta
04-08-2010, 08:07 AM
I was on last night with Poordaddy, Freak, Toxic and a few others. The game is so much better when you have a team working out a plan communicating.

Because of great teamwork my K/D has finally moved in the positive direction not much... .66 to .69 but hey its progress and my W/L gap is almost flipped.

i look forward to some more great gameplay tonight.

Onepoint
04-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Yep, its soooo much better working with a squad that communicates and is on the same page.

My stats still suck, but its not anyone fault but mine. :) And I am not interested in stats much other than seeing progress to getting all the weapons etc unlocked, after that its all about fun.

TrojanTeacher
04-08-2010, 10:44 AM
I was sooo looking forward to gaming with you guys last night but as soon as I joined my youngest daughter got all freaked out because of a "ghost" she saw on an educational cartoon. I had to deal with that til 9 pm last night. Grrrrr...darn ghosts.

I'll be on almost all day today, though, so hopefully I can catch some of you guys online!

TheFreak75
04-08-2010, 11:01 AM
It was awesome playing with you guys last night, it makes the experience so much better that it already is. I look forward playing with you tonight again(hopefully). This time around we should do party chat if all of us are on the same team, I don't know if we could do that, we will have to try it tonight.

Sampsta
04-08-2010, 11:33 AM
I will look for you. If you want ill send out a party invite!

MrBlitzer72
04-08-2010, 12:55 PM
I totally agree with everything said! Last night was freaken awesome. Im all for the party chat, but it may get a little confusing with 12 of us trying to talk at the same time. But lets definately give it a shot! If i see you guys online tonight, i'll send out the party invite! I think we did a great job together...more rounds won than lost, and my k/d jumped 4 points with the help of my great team mates! Thanks all! :cheers: :drink: :-bd

~Jeremy
~MrBlitzer72

Toxic Avenger72
04-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Totally agree. loads of fun last night. :cheers:

Sampsta
04-08-2010, 02:15 PM
ill be looking for your party invite them Blitzer.

One question if you invite us to a "party" will that group us together on the same team or do you have to do an invite to party and game ?

MrBlitzer72
04-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Im not sure how it will work, especially if i'm in a game thats already populated with people in it. I believe that all of you can come in on the party and game on your own, but i'll send out the invites nevertheless...we will get it figured out eventually im sure. Should be loads of fun!

Another thing im not sure about is how being in squads will work since the game carry's its own voice server. Like i said, i'm going to research it a little and mess around tonight, so bear with me if you see wierd invites coming from me @-)

~Jeremy
~MrBlitzer72

Sampsta
04-08-2010, 03:05 PM
I belive that if we are in a party it will override the standard squad chat. Thats the way it worked in MW2

sam007
04-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Yeah man, great fun when the chemistry is good with the squad mates.

billybobeatemup
04-11-2010, 11:28 PM
i think they should have the option to boot a swearing @ss that wont shut up they have the option in "mag" and it makes everyone vote and it usally works.
muting good and all but kicking em would work better because you can get a new squad mate :cuss:

sureMOE
04-16-2010, 12:15 PM
I agree 100%! I have played two nights this week with MP guys and it was AMAZING! It's pretty much a completely different game! I played with Beeano, REMEC87, and Curahee11 last night and we were destroying the other team! I couldn't believe how often I was actually getting revived, and people were dropping ammo and placing tracer darts and spotting bad guys...it was the way the game SHOULD be played. Thanks for all the fun! I look forward to loads more. :cheers: