PDA

View Full Version : Any answers??

unich
04-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Hey all, iv'e been playing BBC2 for one and a half weeks, i'm finally getting "decent". I'm really starting to "get" the game now. Not just shoot and run but resupply, fix up tanks,ect.... My problem is my kill to death ratio. Lately it's been about even sometimes 3 or 4 more kills than deaths. Any suggestions on tactics, hints anything???? I'm really into this game so any input would be appreciated. Also is there any way we can get a 10 person squad of MP's? I usually join a game with 1 or 2 but I end up on the opposing team X( Alright, I done blabbering now, thanks, bye bye
unich

RATA MUERTA
04-12-2010, 12:07 PM
We do have a couple of threads on tactics, check them out and add any suggestions that you think up!

http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1078&p=29611#p29611

Here is another:
http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1066

RATA MUERTA
04-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Something that I try to do if I end up on the other team is to look for someone on their team to drop out and then try joining again through the pause menu> Squad section. It will usually work and put you on the other team. Once I had to back out to the menu and then rejoin. Hope that this helps!

TrOjAn HeX
04-12-2010, 01:26 PM
It depends on your play style and what class you are. I recent have fallen in love with the medic. I love healing teammates and reviving them in the heat of battle. Hell I will even run into a cluster of bullets to revive teammates. Being a medic is very nice especially in rush when you want to keep pushing and having a good couple of medics constantly keeps the pressure up by keeping the team alive.

TrojanTeacher
04-12-2010, 01:46 PM
If I play Recon, I tend to designate myself as the spawn point. Get close enough to the action that you can snipe and also allow your teammates to spawn and run for objectives.
If I play Medic, I stick to my squad. Pass out med packs when near your squad and also at random parts of the map so others can use.
If I play Engineer, then I just go all out. Run and gun, but just be smart about it.
If I play Assault, I do the same as with medic. Keeping everyone locked and loaded will give you the most points.

If you want more kills, then use the right guns with Magnum ammo. If you're good at headshots, then use the recoil stabilizing option instead of the magnum ammo.
Lately, I've been playing Recon a lot and have increased my K/D ratio for 0.83 to 0.98. I want to get the Headshot Marksmanship patch, so I HAVE TO play Recon. Not much of a
Recon fan, but the fact that I'm a math teacher sure makes me enjoy approximating trajectory and gravity to make a clean head shot. LOL!!

sam007
04-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Be mindful of the shooting lanes. Think you have your back against the wall, well, make sure its not a window.

The fewer fronts you're exposed to, the less chance someone will spot you. Why do you think people like to hide in corners?

unich
04-13-2010, 07:22 AM
Thanks everyone, much appreciated. I guess one of my biggest problems was watching vids of this guy playing and constantly running and killing everyone.(He ended up 28-3) (Then 22-5)(Then 30-5) I cant EVER get over 25 kills (YET!) Anyhow thanks for repling see ya around.
unich

sam007
04-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Thanks everyone, much appreciated. I guess one of my biggest problems was watching vids of this guy playing and constantly running and killing everyone.(He ended up 28-3) (Then 22-5)(Then 30-5) I cant EVER get over 25 kills (YET!) Anyhow thanks for repling see ya around.
unich

Play your style, not someone else.

Once you play enough times with MP members, you'll figure out their style (which means to spawn on them a few times) and you will see if there is chemistry. Like defending for one thing, some like to press the attackers and some prefer to hang around the objective. Does a medic no good to revive squad mates if they are far away from the objective. There's a time to press and a time to sit back.

A camping assaulter is definitely not gonna come running to you for an ammo drop.

Just being mindful of squad mates and what class they are running should give you an idea of what class you should be to compliment what they are doing. If everyone is spread out, everyone is doing their thing, if they are somewhat bunched together, find out what class they are and just fill in the gaps and be prepared to work together even if there is no verbal communication.

Sometimes, its just good to support them and you'll learn a lot faster besides running and gunning.

It really boils down to trust in one another. If someone revives you, very good chance they are a team player. Don't get pissed off if you're running medic class, get shot and you revive with some class. That's a team player. Whether he's in your squad or not.

MrBlitzer72
04-14-2010, 04:23 PM
For me personally, i tend to run the sides of the map in any class using the 4x scope, and knock off the guys who feel the need to Modern Warfare themselves right down the middle. :D

On a more serious note though, ive played on your team unich, and you do fine. I started off playing this game as recon, and unlocked the whole class before i moved on to any other classes. Being recon puts you back from the battle while still getting kills. By the time i was done with recon, i think i was at a 1.25 k/d or something like that. Unless i have other team mates who want to attack a mcomm station or stay close to defend, i will put my self away from the action, but not too far away that i cant get alot of kills using the 4x scope on whatever gun i use.

Alot of players are becoming predictable, which is why i try to do something they dont predict. I will run around a whole group of guys, just to come in behind them and waste their whole team. :spank:

Hope this helps!

~Jeremy
~MrBlitzer72