PDA

View Full Version : THIS JOB SUCKS!

EVIL-D
04-13-2010, 01:24 AM
It figures. As soon as I join a team and start having some fun, I have to go out of town to work. That was on Thursday night (the 8th). I came home on Saturday afternoon and soon as I finished unpacking my bag, I get a phone call telling me I go back out that night. So which means I had to go to sleep to drive out. Monday comes around and I get back to the warehouse around 11am. As soon as I step into the office, they tell me I'm going back out to Houston that night. So get home, take my little girl McDonalds and watched her play. Would've taken her three brothers but they were still in school. Went back home to go to sleep to drive out at night. Will be back Tuesday night and hopefully I'll have the next two days off. Between you and me. If the paycheck wasn't good, I wouldn't be doing this. So keep an eye out for me on the 14th and 15th. Would like to play y'all in a "free for all" game and see how good you guys really are.

LAYERS,

D

Lumchan
04-13-2010, 01:32 AM
Take care Evil-D. We'll still be here when you get back. :)

LandShark
04-13-2010, 07:41 AM
I will look for ya in the evenings when i get in.

iheartpain
04-13-2010, 08:48 AM
It figures. As soon as I join a team and start having some fun, I have to go out of town to work. That was on Thursday night (the 8th). I came home on Saturday afternoon and soon as I finished unpacking my bag, I get a phone call telling me I go back out that night. So which means I had to go to sleep to drive out. Monday comes around and I get back to the warehouse around 11am. As soon as I step into the office, they tell me I'm going back out to Houston that night. So get home, take my little girl McDonalds and watched her play. Would've taken her three brothers but they were still in school. Went back home to go to sleep to drive out at night. Will be back Tuesday night and hopefully I'll have the next two days off. Between you and me. If the paycheck wasn't good, I wouldn't be doing this. So keep an eye out for me on the 14th and 15th. Would like to play y'all in a "free for all" game and see how good you guys really are.

LAYERS,

D

I haven't had the chance to play with/against you yet, but we will :D

That would be fun to have an all-MP FFA.... :-?

Major Stains
04-13-2010, 06:23 PM
All MP FFA!!!

Better polish my claymores and find a foxhole! I'm scared at the thought of it...