PDA

View Full Version : PS3 got hijacked

PsychoFr33k
04-14-2010, 10:46 AM
Yup, so i bought my fiance God of War III and I should have seen it coming.. the TV and the PS3 are now hijacked by her until she beats the game.. she has played non stop since i came home with it :applause: so MAYBE i'll see you guys on the playing field in the next week LOL =))

RATA MUERTA
04-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Yup, so i bought my fiance God of War III and I should have seen it coming.. the TV and the PS3 are now hijacked by her until she beats the game.. she has played non stop since i came home with it :applause: so MAYBE i'll see you guys on the playing field in the next week LOL =))
Well at least you still have the xbox ;) Do you have BC2 for it?

PsychoFr33k
04-14-2010, 10:58 AM
oh yeah, got BC2 for it... never been a fan of the PS3 controllers for FPS games... i just dont like the shoulder buttons..

sadly though, we only have the 1 TV LOL

DayliteMag
04-14-2010, 01:19 PM
oh yeah, got BC2 for it... never been a fan of the PS3 controllers for FPS games... i just dont like the shoulder buttons..

sadly though, we only have the 1 TV LOL

Sounds like a trip to Walmart/Best Buy/Wherever should be in your near future ;)

TrojanTeacher
04-14-2010, 02:21 PM
A little off topic, but I love how PS3 made a commercial about God of War III. The fact that even the rep from PS3 was ignoring that girl because he was playing was hilarious.

Borlaxx
04-15-2010, 07:56 AM
A little off topic, but I love how PS3 made a commercial about God of War III. The fact that even the rep from PS3 was ignoring that girl because he was playing was hilarious.
Best commercial EVER! Well, best one Otter didn't give me a hard time for :smug: :p

For a lot of people the controller preference seems to be the deciding factor for which system they like. Personally I HATE the 360 controller.

Lumchan
04-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Best commercial EVER! Well, best one Otter didn't give me a hard time for :smug: :p

For a lot of people the controller preference seems to be the deciding factor for which system they like. Personally I HATE the 360 controller.

Where's the link to the commercial? I wanna see it!

TrojanTeacher
04-15-2010, 10:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOUy1W_c ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOUy1W_cJS4&feature=related)

Love it!