PDA

View Full Version : mw2 session tonight?

junglejim82
04-16-2010, 11:09 AM
the other halfs going out tonight and the lil one wil be in bed for 7 so if anyone fancies a session tonight send me an invite ill be on from around half 7. ill play anything but i prefer objective based games like s&d or hq

Psalm
04-16-2010, 11:46 AM
'll be on tonight...but, it's only 11:45 am here right not...7:30pm your time is around 1:30 pm mine....
If your up at midnight I might be on!!!

DarksideDave
04-16-2010, 01:52 PM
I might be on later tonight (maybe 10ish). If I am I'll join you.

TonkaToys
04-19-2010, 08:51 AM
I think I saw you guys on, on Friday night... might have been Saturday?

Anyway, good to team up. I stuck my EyeToy on for a mike during the first game then realised no one else was talking and that I seemed to be generating lots of feedback - so switched it off. It's only the second time it's been on so I may well abandon that if it is noisy or if no one else wants to communicate.

We had a good few games, although too much TDM if you ask me (I die way to fast when I don't have an objective).

See you online another time (although I got GoW3 at the weekend so might be doing that for a bit).

junglejim82
04-20-2010, 04:02 AM
dont expect to see you in mw2 till thats done then tonka what a really good game that is zeus will have you pulling your hair out. i have/had a mike cant find it anywhere agree with you on tdm i had a few guinness' on fri so my kdr was not very good to say the least hq wouldve been better for me