PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit all of my stats/upgrades have disappeared!

DayliteMag
04-18-2010, 11:57 AM
I have been having huge issues trying to get and stay connected to the EA servers. Did a bit of research online and ended up clearing the cache on my XBOX 360, which was one possible "fix". It didn't work and now when I go back into BFBC2 I am back to Level 1. No weapon/vehicle/kit upgrades. No Stats. No dog tags. Nothing. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this? If so, is there a patch or strategy for fixing the problem? I really don't want to start all over again.

ustolemygmrtag
04-18-2010, 02:19 PM
I have never heard of that happening. I cleared the cache out on my 360, and I still have all my ranking, and EXP. I would call EA, or contact their teck support online. And let them know. Maybe they have records, and just update them.

DayliteMag
04-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Thank you. I will try contacting EA. Did a bit of poking around on the internet and it seems that the problem is not unique. Others who have experienced a similar problem claim that if I wait awhile my stats etc should just come back. The servers at EA apparently have a number of problems.

sureMOE
04-18-2010, 03:29 PM
Check out EA's official forum at the Bad Company 2 website. When I have browsed it in the past I have seen numerous posts like that. Maybe it will give you a place to start. Good luck!

MrBlitzer72
04-18-2010, 04:32 PM
I can remember playing BF2 and BF 2142 and from time to time your stats would disappear and then magically reappear. I doubt i would worry about it too much. Trying to contact EA and get a actual human being on the line can be quite taxing! :-w

~MrBlitzer72

TrojanTeacher
04-18-2010, 11:30 PM
That happened to me two nights ago. My rank went back to 1. After 30 minutes, all came back to normal.

--Teach