PDA

View Full Version : MP Tactics and Guideline Manual

ustolemygmrtag
04-19-2010, 08:18 PM
I will be starting to compile a comprehensive list of tactics, tricks, and just plain common sense things that you could do in BFBC2.

Things I will need.

A Data base Guru. Someone with the knowledge to setup and run an online database that is heavily encrypted. So, only MP's will get it. Also easily navigated and searched for relevant info.

Researchers. People with the expertise to find the little nuggets of info, that others do not want found on the internet. Relevant to BFBC2 and the multiplayer maps, tactics, glitches, and hacks. The reason I want the Last 2 (Glitches and Hacks). Is so we can formulate a counter to these when they are used on use. 1st rule of battle "Know thyn enemy well. For he is who wants to kill you"

I will also need well detailed Arial views of all maps. In JPEG format. Preferably with M/comms Spawn points, and Flag locations marked on each. Flash format will not work for what I have in mind. Unless you would like to co author it with me.

I do know my grammar is like a 5 year olds. But, My wife has a Masters in English. She will do all the editing for me.

If you would like to help, Just PM me, and I will give you other means of contacting me.

MrBlitzer72
04-19-2010, 10:51 PM
Hey man! I'd be willing to do some research for you. I often find myself looking all over the net for different tactics and other info. I'd be happy to help you out. PM me and we'll talk! :-B

~MrBlitzer72
~Jeremy

Toxic Avenger72
04-21-2010, 07:24 AM
You have probably already know about it but I found this website the other day. It may be a good starting point.

http://www.ultimateprestige.com/

pyrenus2
04-21-2010, 09:11 AM
I could help. Most of the stuff I'm just now figuring out is probably common sense to everyone else though. This is my first FPS since Doom, :D

SlapLaB
04-21-2010, 09:57 AM
This is my first FPS since Doom, :D

Wow! That must have been a shock. What have you been doing??? :-o

pyrenus2
04-22-2010, 08:34 AM
I've been playing MMOs for the past 8 years or so. Oh, come to think of it, I did play quite a bit of Goldeneye on Nin64 back in '98-'99.

ustolemygmrtag
04-22-2010, 08:48 AM
It you have any of the Talents I listed above, PM me and let me know. I have started on it. But like I said, This will need to be a Team effort.

Also, Post links and info here you think might be relevant. That is not in another thread here on the forums.