PDA

View Full Version : M-COM station tactic?

sureMOE
04-20-2010, 02:30 PM
I am not sure if this would work, but has anybody tried to tag the M-COM stations with tracer darts and then lock on from a distance with RPGs and bombard the station? Just wondering if it's been done before. Thanks!

sureMOE!

TrojanTeacher
04-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Should work, but I don't know how many rockets it would take to blow up an MCOM. I've laid 6 mines next to the MCOM before and did like 1/4 damage to the MCOM when I detonated them.

--Teach

sureMOE
04-20-2010, 02:42 PM
Okay, cool. Good to know. In the first Bad Company, it seems like you could take out the gold crates with a half-dozen rockets. So maybe they changed the damage from had held explosives to minimize that kind of exploitation. It seems that far fewer people blow up stations with tanks in this game as they did in the first one.

dinsdale1978
04-20-2010, 02:53 PM
Some still use tanks and other explosives to take out the stations. I have a habit of going assault with a shotty and laying down multiple C4 charges on the MCOMM's.

I haven't seen the tracer dart thing work yet though. Maybe you have to have an attack order on the station to have it be active. Going to try that tonight.

sureMOE
04-20-2010, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I have seen and done C4, but in the first one there were A LOT of people that would do rocket launcher or tank canons. I have seen the map Harvest Day where half the gold crates were cleared with nothing but a canon of a tank. And I would always see the first two gold creates taken out by rocket fire on Over and Out. In BC2, I don't see that hardly at all any more. It seems that far more people arm the crate, light it up with C4 or bring the building down on top of it. That's why I was considering the tracer dart and RPG. I would be interested in hearing your results disndale!

sureMOE!