PDA

View Full Version : BC2 or NFL draft?

theczech99
04-22-2010, 01:24 PM
I will probably be playing BC2 instead of watching the draft tonight. My Cowboys do not pick until 27

Psalm
04-22-2010, 01:39 PM
I never watch the draft...it's lame. I love Football. but, not that much.

Borlaxx
04-22-2010, 01:41 PM
I am hoping to get in some BC2 time tonight for a change.

I am one of those rare heterosexual guys that doesn't give a damn about sports. :-?? (-|

REMEC87
04-22-2010, 01:43 PM

I am one of those rare heterosexual guys that doesn't give a damn about sports. :-?? (-|

I never met one of those before...thought they were a myth! =))

watch the first 10 picks then get on BC2! :cheers:

Bongtoker A2
04-22-2010, 01:45 PM
I am a football junkie! Even though I am a Detroit Lions fan I still must watch to see which player will have his career ruined by getting pick by the Lions. Being a Lions fan is like getting sniped by the same "bush wookie" for the last 25 years.

theczech99
04-22-2010, 01:55 PM

Itís about time you got off rock band to join us on the battlefield! :cheers:

Borlaxx
04-22-2010, 02:10 PM

Itís about time you got off rock band to join us on the battlefield! :cheers:
LOL! You are right. The only reason I haven't been on before now is that my best friend Paul plays RB2 with me online or at his house, and he has been going through some crap recently and I like doing what I can to cheer him up.

Since I haven't played in probably about a month, be prepared for my inadequacy L-)

TrojanTeacher
04-22-2010, 02:26 PM
I am a football junkie! Even though I am a Detroit Lions fan I still must watch to see which player will have his career ruined by getting pick by the Lions. Being a Lions fan is like getting sniped by the same "bush wookie" for the last 25 years.

I know how you feel, I'm a Raider fan. LOL! Anyone we get is better than what we have. I'll watch the first round, then some Laker basketball, then some BC2. I won't play until my kids are asleep, so that is definitely after 8 pm PST.

theczech99
04-22-2010, 02:41 PM
I love football! My wife and I usually have a bunch of friends over and cookout for the draft. Thatís when it was on a Saturday. The NFL wanted better ratings so theyíve moved it to a primetime weekday spot. They wonít be getting any ratings from me this year!

I created this poll to see if I was going to play BC2 or finally start playing Uncharted 2 tonight. Looks like I will have plenty of MPs to join on the battlefield!

MrBlitzer72
04-22-2010, 05:34 PM
BC2 Of Course! :-w =;

~MrBlitzer72

callmegoose
04-23-2010, 06:11 AM
Problem solved. Brought the T.V. from the bedroom into the living room. hooked up the cable to that. I had the draft and BC2 going side by side. Now if I could just take a shot at Steve Young the draft might have a few more viewers.

Spike Forehand
04-23-2010, 07:21 AM
Problem solved. Brought the T.V. from the bedroom into the living room. hooked up the cable to that. I had the draft and BC2 going side by side. Now if I could just take a shot at Steve Young the draft might have a few more viewers.

I kept flashing back and forth. Somehow I ended up with Mel Kiper's dog tags.