PDA

View Full Version : Going AWOL for a bit...it's almost baby time!

sureMOE
04-25-2010, 09:48 AM
I first want to apologize to any MP crew that played with me last night (bulvine, krisk, beeano, slaplab, biged, czech, spike4hand hugh_heff). It was a mostly awful night with a few great rounds and my frustration and anger was way too high for my liking. I could do nothing to take the baddies down and wore the "bullet magnet" moniker all night. I should have gone and watched a movie or played something chill like Super Mario Galaxy! :))

I know that there is a topic like this in the MP members, but I pretty much only play BF2 with you guys, so I posted here. Last night gave me a reason to take a break and not just because I had a bad night play, but because my wife will be having a baby very shortly (as in Thursday at the latest). So, I am going to take a little time off. It could be a week, it could be two...I am not sure. I have had a ton of fun playing a lot of great rounds with you all, and I hope to continue in the near future!! Happy wookie hunting guys, and I will join you guys in some rounds again soon (but will leave my temper at home! ;) ).

sureMOE!

krisk6
04-25-2010, 11:44 AM
Well congrats on new baby.. ans everyone losses it every now and then... Its ok by me no harm done.. ne ways good luck with the new birth.. see ya wen u get back on.

Spike Forehand
04-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Good luck with everything suremoe. Had a great time playing with you last night. Those last two matches on Arica Harbor were definitely frustrating - getting stuck on a team where 50% of the players go wookie it's hard to get anything done.

Still - you totally impressed me with your skillz. Seemed to me like you have a real penchant for not getting killed. Every time I would think they wiped out our whole squad, it would be suremoe left standing and giving us another good spawn point.

Have a good one man -

Spike

Jackie R
04-25-2010, 05:08 PM
Congrats on the baby sureMOE! I look forward to gaming with you when you get back.

Beano
04-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Good luck with the new baby. Very exciting for sure. Looking forward to playing with you again when you get back.

SlapLaB
04-26-2010, 03:57 AM
Good luck to you and your wife!

I haven't noticed that you were a bullet magnet... well maybe that's because I was too busy avoiding the bullets myself ;)

jkodrigues
04-26-2010, 04:08 AM
congratulations on the new baby hope everything goes well
as for the bad games everybody has them try doing like me if ur having a bad day change game to something more relaxing thats what i do

Borlaxx
04-26-2010, 07:57 AM
Congrats on the imminent arrival of the new baby!

sureMOE
04-26-2010, 12:06 PM
Thanks guys for the kind words! I am really really excited. My wife and I are really hoping for a little girl to offset the testosterone in our house...because we seem to have more than enough so far!

This has been a really awesome group of guys to play with, and I look forward to getting back into the wookie hunt! Go out...and make rugs outta wookies!

REMEC87
04-26-2010, 12:08 PM
All the best to you and your family during this exciting time.

TrojanTeacher
04-26-2010, 01:24 PM
Here's the first thing you should buy her, a necklace...

http://ps3maven.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/ps3-necklace-1.jpg

TheFreak75
04-27-2010, 10:17 AM
Congrats!!!!! teacher, hope everything goes well for you and your family....... exciting times.

Psalm
04-27-2010, 10:26 AM
girl babies FTW!!!

ellison81
04-28-2010, 12:10 PM
Good luck Moe!!! Hope to game again with you real soon!!!!!

sureMOE
04-28-2010, 12:28 PM
It's happening tomorrow at 6am...whoa! 3 kids is going to be nuts...but so much fun! Play a couple of rounds for me guys...I will be there in spirit. :cheers:

soulja
04-28-2010, 12:35 PM
Here you go. %%-

Don't worry it's always worth it. Besides, when we're up in age we will need someone to change our diapers too. The more Santa's helper's the better.

Congrats.

ellison81
04-28-2010, 12:36 PM
I feel ya Moe! I have 4 kids. Ranging from 2 yrs to 11 yrs. 2 girls 2 boys.

Ty

sureMOE
04-28-2010, 12:51 PM
Thanks again eveybody for the words of encouragement! I am super stoked!! It will be interesting to see what the hospital charges for this one...in MN, it was around 4k, in LA it was 22k :-o ...hahahahahaha! At least we got a gorgeous view of the sun setting over the Hollywood hills...I don't think my wife cared though.

Ty, you lucky dawg...I am sitting at two boys right now and we are a little worried that it's going to come out as another boy! =)) We would love it the same if it was, but still holding out hope.

Soulja, you know it dude...better to have family to change your diapers than disgruntled orderlies. 8-}

Psalm
04-28-2010, 01:20 PM
before you know it Moe...it will be business time again....
[yt:dhfvs4hs]-GpTTf175aE[/yt:dhfvs4hs]

sureMOE
04-29-2010, 08:16 PM
It was a baby girl!!! Stella was born today around mid-day. Woohoo! I guess I am going to have to pic up one of the necklaces, Teach!

And Psalm...ummm, I am going to have to get fixed before that stuff starts up again, because 3 kiddos in CA is expensive enough!

Borlaxx
04-30-2010, 05:38 AM
CONGRATS!!!!!!

jkodrigues
04-30-2010, 06:44 AM
congratulations
in a few years your bad company experience will come handy when you hid on the bush trying to snipe her first boyfriend

Jackie R
04-30-2010, 06:45 AM
Congrats sureMOE! :cheers:

KaosReigns13
04-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Congratulations sureMOE!! :applause: :cheers: :drink:

soulja
04-30-2010, 11:06 AM
:cheers: :party:

back to the 3am feedings...

theczech99
04-30-2010, 11:15 AM
Congratulations sureMOE!

krisk6
04-30-2010, 11:18 AM
congrats sureMOE :cheers:

TrojanTeacher
04-30-2010, 11:41 AM
Congrats sureMOE! Sending good thoughts your way!

--Teach

RATA MUERTA
04-30-2010, 12:00 PM
Congrats to you SureMOE!!!

Spike Forehand
04-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Congrats suremoe!!

Take good care of em -

Spike

CB-40
05-01-2010, 11:08 AM
It was a baby girl!!! Stella was born today around mid-day.

:party: :party: :party: Congrats! Love that name :D

sureMOE
05-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Thanks guys! I am super excited...and since my wife was in the hospital I was playing the last couple nights!! Sorry to whoever played with me...it seems like I SUCK lately!! Hahahaha. I am going to make myself a bullet magnet t-shirt to wear on nights I play. :)) Thanks again on the congrats, stuff is about to get real! Hahahaha

Hugh_Heff
05-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Congrats man, that is great, cherish it, I'm enjoying our two week old little girl right now.
Last night was some great wookie hunting, hope to see you on tonight, I will be on after 9pm eastern.

krisk6
05-01-2010, 02:58 PM
o last night u were grand after i jumped in the game at first u were alittle depressed but being the points giver i am (ask ellison) u cheered up after 2 mcom blow ups with the uav that i am such a champ on... lol

sureMOE
05-04-2010, 11:03 AM
Congrats man, that is great, cherish it, I'm enjoying our two week old little girl right now.
Last night was some great wookie hunting, hope to see you on tonight, I will be on after 9pm eastern.

Thanks Hugh, congrats on your two week old (probably three by now)...it's so exciting!! I hope you are getting a little sleep...at least you are getting a little BF2 time!

o last night u were grand after i jumped in the game at first u were alittle depressed but being the points giver i am (ask ellison) u cheered up after 2 mcom blow ups with the uav that i am such a champ on... lol

Hahahaha, yeah...we were rockin' the UAV C4 technique. Too bad they took away our UAV for a while. Maybe you and I should become part of the BHL Boosting clan!! =)) :cheers:

sureMOE
05-04-2010, 11:09 AM
CONGRATS!!!!!!

Thanks Borlax for the shoutout at the top of the site!! That's so very cool! :cheers: I just noticed now because I have been engulfed in crazy family time!

I am excited to get back on and play with you guys soon! I only need 4 more kills for my knife badge, so, krisk, we are going to have to skin us some wookies! (Plus my living room floor needs a new rug)

Borlaxx
05-04-2010, 11:18 AM
CONGRATS!!!!!!

Thanks Borlax for the shoutout at the top of the site!! That's so very cool! :cheers: I just noticed now because I have been engulfed in crazy family time!
No problem man! Gaming is just what we do. Parents is what we are and why we are all part of this amazing group. :)