PDA

View Full Version : Your Greatest BC2 Moment?

theczech99
04-28-2010, 05:46 PM
Mine was with a few MPs on the Isla Inocentes map playing defender. We joined the game a little after it started. The attackers were already on the island setting charges. When I first got in the game I was shot by an assault dude over by B which had already been destroyed. He was between the concrete wall and wooden fence by B. I also noticed his squad hanging out around him. So when I respawned I crept around the island hoping at least one of them would still be there. I was in luck there was still two of them there. As I walked up a wookie and a medic spawned in front of me! Keep in mind they are all between the wall and fence. ( not much room for escape) I first knifed the wookie (he was the unlucky on at the back) then the medic, engineer and as I approached the assault he turned! Only problem was he turned tooooo late and felt the blade of my knife thrust into his face! :spank:

Bad Company 2: $59.99
PS3: $299.99
Knifing a hole squad at one time in BC2: Priceless!!!

billybobeatemup
04-28-2010, 05:49 PM
mine would have to be when an engineer was throwing down some mines and about the third one in i sniped it has he was throwing it down and booooom he was a goner.

sureMOE
04-28-2010, 06:11 PM
Mine is similar to yours czech! This would be mine that I posted in BC2 war stories thread:

I was playing Valparaiso and we were attacking the second to last base at the top of that long jungle hill. If you look up the hill, the crate to the left side was the one we were going after. I was in the little wood hut with a couple other teammates and a silent squadmate. We had armed the box and the half of the building that faces the other crate was blow off by mortar strike. The moment the box was armed, all hell broke loose! We got another one or two mortar strikes on us, we had grenades flying in, we were getting shot from all directions. It was just one of those mad chaos moments where crap was happening EVERYWHERE. I was watching the door, and all of a sudden I see a teammate go down at the door and some baddies show up, I start pumping bullets into the first guy, and at least 5 of his teammates flood the door right behind him. My frickin' ammo runs out as I stare down the charge of 6 guys. So, I did the only thing one can do in that situation. I run headlong, straight at them, and I whip out my knife and just start slashing. For what seemed like an eternity, I just kept mashing that triangle button over and over and over again, and to my utter astonishment, I keep getting awarded dog tag after dog tag after dog tag. And before I know it, there is a heap of 5 dead bodies at the door. Then, as explosions were continuing to rain down on my head, I run around the room to survey the damage and I see another enemy that had just crouched down in a corner, so I took my knife and put it in the top of his head. I still can't believe I survived it. There is no way a dude should be able to take on 6 heavily armed guys with a knife and come out on the winning side. I will never be able to pull that one off again! :))

I can still remember that game as though it was yesterday! Isn't it awesome when all the stars line up for a situation like that. :D

Spike Forehand
04-28-2010, 07:39 PM
Mine was definitely seeing a fully loaded chopper land right on the mines I had laid in the road at the first set of crates in Valparaiso. KABOOOOM. My first and probably only quintuple kill with AT mines.

TrojanTeacher
04-28-2010, 09:12 PM
My best moment was getting a double headshot on a wookie and assault class. I was aiming at the wooking near the rear of the first island on Isla Inocentes. As I shot, the assault soldier ran right behind him. I got over 600 points on one shot. Definitely my best moment.

--Teach

SlapLaB
04-29-2010, 12:16 AM
Some pretty good stuff here...

Mine was with some other MPs on Nelson Bay, on the last set of MCOMs.
The defenders were heavily entrenched inside the building where B is (the big one) and we just could not get in.
I noticed the building was in a pretty bad shape, so I called in a couple of mortar strikes...
and it collapsed, killing at least 5 guys, destroying the objective, scoring something like 800 points, and giving me a few precious Destruction 2.0 kills for that trophy :D

dinsdale1978
04-29-2010, 09:15 AM
Humvee + 6 C4 with explosive upgrade + 5 or so enemy medics huddled together + me driving = Big red cloud in the end.

:devil: =)) B-)

jkodrigues
04-29-2010, 09:51 AM
mine was a pilot headshot soo sweeeeeeet

Jackie R
04-29-2010, 09:57 AM
mine was a pilot headshot soo sweeeeeeet
I've seen someone do that...very impressive feat to pull off.

soulja
04-29-2010, 12:17 PM
I remember shooting a guy off an ATV, but the vehicle kept rolling towards me so I jump and press the O button by accident…which put me in the driver’s seat and ran a enemy over that was on my six... It all happened so fast I just had to stop and replay the whole thing in my mind…..before I could finish visualizing I was sniped off of the ATV. lol

ellison81
04-29-2010, 03:15 PM
I sniped a heli pilot last night. It was awesome!!!

theczech99
09-21-2010, 01:14 PM
The other day I was alone working on my sniping skills on the Isle Inocentes map. I was attacking and on the hill in front of the first set of mcoms. The defenders were at the second set of mcoms. While looking over the defenders base for targets I saw two engineers trying to take out our helicopter. They were both moving side to side in a pattern where they kept crossing over in the same location. My first thought was to try for a double head shot kill. To make this shot I had to get the timing just right. I knew I didn’t have long and would only have one shot at this. Once I locked onto their pattern I fired my shot at the point I thought they would cross. I was aiming between them and way over their heads. I received 729 points for this one shot. I've had several double head shot kills when playing recon but they are usually by accident due to someone spawning on my target. I would like to think this one was pure skill.

Retro
09-21-2010, 01:28 PM
Taking tags from other MP's and hearing them scream my name :devil: Oh, I went there! :-*

ustolemygmrtag
09-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Taking tags from other MP's and hearing them scream my name :devil: Oh, I went there! :-*
ROFL, =)) =)) I think you have done some name screamin to. :)) ;)

Toxic Avenger72
09-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Maybe not the greatest but definitely one of the funniest. We were attacking on Isla and a number of people were arming the UAV with C4 at the attacker's deployment. Some random comes in and kills half of our team with C4 (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=928&start=1520#p52549) (including me). I come back in as a medic, TK the guy, and start reviving him. By that time, fellow MPs realize what I was doing and join in on the fun. I just kept reviving him over and over and over. That was the last TK he did on Team MP. :devil:

Greatest = sniping a pilot out of the chopper FTW!!!

Retro
09-21-2010, 03:10 PM
Maybe not the greatest but definitely one of the funniest. We were attacking on Isla and a number of people were arming the UAV with C4 at the attacker's deployment. Some random comes in and kills half of our team with C4 (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=928&start=1520#p52549) (including me). I come back in as a medic, TK the guy, and start reviving him. By that time, fellow MPs realize what I was doing and join in on the fun. I just kept reviving him over and over and over. That was the last TK he did on Team MP. :devil:

And then I blew you all up with C4 :devil:

sniperella
09-26-2010, 07:39 AM

That was a fabulous moment, Toxic! Definitely one of the craziest nights I've had. Also up there in the funny but somehow great category is Daylite holding the wrong spawn on the wrong MCOMs on Isla, then calling all the wookies teddy bears. Another great Daylite moment, was me shooting Daylite in the butt as he crashed the chopper on the already set MCOM, jumped out to arm it, while telling me there was a sniper on the MCOM, which was actually him... Never will forget shooting Blitz in the head, but also getting the enemy on Port Valdez. And last night, getting my husband's shiney silver tags! :D ;) One of my best tag runs yet was just before I got my own account, I ran under the bridge on Arica Harbor, got MadHippy and another team mate of theirs all at once, managed to get Onepoint's tags on top of the bridge on the Heavy MG at the orders of my fellow squad mates! That was a great match! ;)

ProfUnderDog
09-26-2010, 09:11 AM
Greatest moment had to be playing Conquest on White Pass. Climbed up from the outside of the factory, and took out a whole squad single handed, UMP, Pistol, and knife. Straight out of an action hero movie.

One of my all time favorite moments had to be spawning in on sniperella on Arica Harbour (second set of mcoms) and watching her chase a recon all the way down the hill and saying how she was going to get his tags which she did. Priceless.

Onepoint
09-26-2010, 10:48 PM
Well my skills don't leave much to brag about, but I do still laugh thinking of when I was trying to road kill a swimmer with a watercraft. I kept missing and circling him, seemed like about half of forever or about 4 rounds all right in front of the 1st Mcoms on Isla inocentas, I kept waiting for the inevitable shots to ruin my fun, but I guess they were busy with a big gun battle.

BrimstonePsycho
09-27-2010, 12:28 PM
this was a while back, but my greatess moment was when i set c4 in a house just to take it down, i noticed a teammate hauling ass into the house while 3 enemies where chasing him. then 2-3 seconds later 2 more entered da house. so i asumed that maybe my teammate died. but no! he blew a hole in da roof and jumped out. so i then (click clack) my remote. BANG POW BOOM baby!!! =)) , 5 kills. i thought about how it all happen, and its something you would see happen in a movie lol. good times lol

unich
09-27-2010, 02:49 PM
A couple weeks ago I slashed my way to 8 dog tags in one match! 4 of them were golds baby :x

SFBanks
09-28-2010, 04:16 AM
Had a great moment last night.

Was sniping on the boat in the desert map (can't remember name) during a conquest game and there was one of those armoured cars driving through the desert. I lined my shot up and managed to headshot the driver through the small window! The funniest thing was watching the car just slowly come to a halt!

TheFreak75
09-28-2010, 02:00 PM
Every day I get to play with my MPS!!!!!!
:D :D :D :cheers:

sniperella
09-28-2010, 04:53 PM
Every day I get to play with my MPS!!!!!!
:D :D :D :cheers:

Aww, how sweet, almost makes me want to :sick: JK, I feel the same way, it doesn't matter if we totally suck against the other teams we play, just "hanging" out with other game addicted adults is more fun than playing alone, drinking alone, talking to myself, etc. :hug: ;)