PDA

View Full Version : Conquest

Retro
04-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Does anyone here play Conquest on 360?
I only see people playing Rush.

TrojanTeacher
04-29-2010, 11:20 PM
Conquest is cool to play if you have a full squad, but most of the time we come in independently and playing conquest alone sorta sucks. I'll try to play some more conquest.

--Teach

jkodrigues
04-30-2010, 02:34 AM
i use to play conquest in the beggining but nobody played it.its my game of choice battlefield has always been about conquest.
i will try and stay a bit later tongiht and maybe we can have a few games,love playing with you guys the problem is when you guys play its around 2 am here

bigdaddyj2468
04-30-2010, 06:55 AM
i like conquest. maybe team mp can play a little more conquest. if we have as many people play conquest that plays rush i think we could dominate. :cheers:

TheFreak75
04-30-2010, 07:58 AM
I can play conquest. Let's do it tonight! When I first join we used to play a lot conquest, now everybody seems to play only rush. I personally enjoy playing squad dm but not everybody likes playing it because it involves squads of 4.

EVERYBODY PLEASE LET'S PLAY CONQUEST!!!!!!!

http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/clean8/360/TheFreak75.png (http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/TheFreak75)

Bongtoker A2
04-30-2010, 09:32 AM
I like conquest it just seems like it is harder to get into good games for some reason. I agree that if we get a whole team of mp's like we do in rush it will be a lot of fun.

DayliteMag
04-30-2010, 09:36 AM
I'm up for it. Played it a few times and only since being in this clan. The maps are HUGE. If I see some of you guys playing Conquest I will def jump in.

Retro
04-30-2010, 09:42 AM
I pretty much play Conquest every night.

RATA MUERTA
04-30-2010, 09:57 AM
I think everyone only plays Rush all the time because they see others playing it. Both modes are good to me.

soulja
04-30-2010, 11:01 AM
if anyone wants to play conquest for the ps3 tonight look me up...

Sckrapps
04-30-2010, 11:38 AM
I like playing conquest occasionally to mix thing up. If I see some other MP's playing it I'm happy to jump in. There are some cool maps in conquest that I really like: Panama Canal and Atacama Desert are both a lot of fun.

TrojanTeacher
04-30-2010, 11:39 AM
If I can get online (which is very likely) then I'll join in as well.

--Teach

Retro
04-30-2010, 01:30 PM
I will be on tonight for sure, just know that I suck!

As for Rush I've only played it once and didn't really like it, though that may be a result of me not knowing what the hell I was doing.

MrBlitzer72
04-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Conquest? IM IN!

unich
05-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Had an absolute blast with Blitzer, Freak, Gmrtag, and I think Onepoint. Sorry if I forgot anyone else, but anyway, we decided to blow ourselves up with mines and c4 and blow up atvs among other craziness..real good time. We ended up playing seriously and did well as a team. Teamwork and communication = Results. Good games gentlemen (and lady!) sorry for shooting you in the back on hardcore #-o I'm liking the Conquest much more than Rush, although Squad Rush is awesome. Hope to see ya all on tonight...IT'S KILLIN' TIME ;)

ustolemygmrtag
05-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Had an absolute blast with Blitzer, Freak, Gmrtag, and I think Onepoint. Sorry if I forgot anyone else, but anyway, we decided to blow ourselves up with mines and c4 and blow up atvs among other craziness..real good time. We ended up playing seriously and did well as a team. Teamwork and communication = Results. Good games gentlemen (and lady!) sorry for shooting you in the back on hardcore #-o I'm liking the Conquest much more than Rush, although Squad Rush is awesome. Hope to see ya all on tonight...IT'S KILLIN' TIME ;)

Oh Yeah. That was sooooo much fun. I loved the " Don't Shoot" every time someone ran out of Mines. I made over 10k in points that game. What a blast.

Ragel
05-03-2010, 01:45 AM
Spent some time playing conquest last night (after an invite from Billbeatemup to join an MP - ty), it was the first time Id played this game type and I really enjoyed it - seems more freeflowing with less choke points than Rush. I did however feel like a real noob again as I had no idea where I was on the map (Panama canal I think) and what I was supposed to be doing. :D

So ....any experienced conquest players want to share any tips?

Thanks to the squad last night, sorry I had to leave early.

jkodrigues
05-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Spent some time playing conquest last night (after an invite from Billbeatemup to join an MP - ty), it was the first time Id played this game type and I really enjoyed it - seems more freeflowing with less choke points than Rush. I did however feel like a real noob again as I had no idea where I was on the map (Panama canal I think) and what I was supposed to be doing. :D

So ....any experienced conquest players want to share any tips?

Thanks to the squad last night, sorry I had to leave early.
my tip is the usual stay close to your team mates and you will get the hang of it