PDA

View Full Version : Psycho Clan

Spike Forehand
05-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Hey guys -

Can't remember which of you guys were in the matches with me against psycho clan on Thursday night, but it was a pretty miserable experience. They were a great clan, and we held our own for the most part, but they clearly were using spawn camping on us in several spots. I know that I eventually just quit when I saw them repeatedly run past the objective to get to a point where they could spawn camp and run up kills.

At any rate, I stirred the pot with them on the EA boards. Will be interesting to see how they respond.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt ... st14682594 (http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-clan-mod-support/1045569-2ez-psycho-clan-discussion-8.html#post14682594)

krisk6
05-01-2010, 03:10 PM
ha starting a clan war i love it... spawn campers suck and ya i balieve thats what they do..

Borlaxx
05-01-2010, 03:43 PM
I can't blame you for calling them out on a shady tactic, but in my experience calling out other clans is pointless because it just turns into he said he said situation with little hope of any constructive dialogue or any chance of someone changing their behavior. Normally just ends up resulting in trash talking and futility.

Spike Forehand
05-01-2010, 07:09 PM
I can't blame you for calling them out on a shady tactic, but in my experience calling out other clans is pointless because it just turns into he said he said situation with little hope of any constructive dialogue or any chance of someone changing their behavior. Normally just ends up resulting in trash talking and futility.

Actually ended up with a fairly civil dialogue with them with none of the name-calling I expected. All I really wanted was to express my viewpoint about what is fair play and perhaps get one or two of them to change how they play a little.

I did think about challenging them to an MP vs. Psycho match, but I am not sure what everyone's interest would be.

Perhaps Vikja could get us a MP vs. OFC match, then we could take the top 12 players from that match and put em up against the Psycho clan.