PDA

View Full Version : LEADERBOARDS

unich
05-04-2010, 08:46 AM
Somethings real fishy here ( http://www.badcompany2.ea.com/stats?per ... atform=360 (http://www.badcompany2.ea.com/stats?persona=181550233&platform=360) ) How does someone with almost the same k/d ratio as me have a score of over 650 points a minute????!!!! Maybe I misread but that just dosent seem right to me. I have noticed glitching alot lately, I dont know, let me know what you think.
unich

jkodrigues
05-04-2010, 08:59 AM
its lame but there will always be cheaters watch this video and tell me what you think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXz-sKhznrM

Borlaxx
05-04-2010, 09:24 AM
its lame but there will always be cheaters watch this video and tell me what you think
I posted a comment. I am nihilisticnate on youtube.

What a bunch of d-bags.

SlapLaB
05-04-2010, 09:28 AM
yeah it's lame, but on the other hand... who cares about rank?
everybody will get to level 50 in the end...

if I had to rate someone I would look at his stats, insignas and pins! (particulary best squad and best player)

Borlaxx
05-04-2010, 09:34 AM
yeah it's lame, but on the other hand... who cares about rank?
everybody will get to level 50 in the end...

if I had to rate someone I would look at his stats, insignas and pins! (particulary best squad and best player)
Agreed. It isn't like there is a lot of stuff to unlock at the higher ranks in this game, nor killstreak bonuses, so it seems rather pointless to me. Apparently whatever clan that is doesn't have a rule prohibiting such practices like we have - see #4 (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=345).

dinsdale1978
05-04-2010, 09:51 AM
Somethings real fishy here ( http://www.badcompany2.ea.com/stats?per ... atform=360 (http://www.badcompany2.ea.com/stats?persona=181550233&platform=360) ) How does someone with almost the same k/d ratio as me have a score of over 650 points a minute????!!!! Maybe I misread but that just dosent seem right to me. I have noticed glitching alot lately, I dont know, let me know what you think.
unich

Look at his medic score. 4.7 million points. There's your answer. I have nearly twice the kills as him but am only level 30 but he obviously drops med kits constantly, probably med cheats, and M60 rapes. Some of us like to win just to show off our shiny medals, others like to enjoy the experience.

soulja
05-04-2010, 09:59 AM
You have to be pretty lame to waste your time doing boring crap like this.

Have you notice the friends name that popped online during the match in that vid? lol, the irony...

jkodrigues
05-04-2010, 10:26 AM
i posted a coment on youtube that they all should get banned from the game theyr gamertags should be kicked from that game
of course its only my opinion and people buy the game and are free to play what way they want and what class they want,but if you guys sheck the trash of videos there is on youtube about team killling and glishes...

TrojanTeacher
05-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Wow, that's terrible. Never understood why people buy a game just to cheat at it. That's rediculous.

--Teach

sureMOE
05-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Boosters make lazy do nothing wookies look like mother theresa. I would rather have a booster head on my wall in the study than a wookie rug beneath my feet! :))

unich
05-04-2010, 11:50 AM
I just went to youtube ( thanks for links jkodrigues ) That is such BS, now i'm actually mad. I understand that rank doesnt mean everything but that is flat out cheating man. I e-mailed EA and DICE with links to these losers lame cheat videos.(Man it's hard not to swear!!) :cuss: You would think with all of the staff, money and technology these companies possess that they would at least fix these glitches promptly. VERY discouraging :(

theczech99
05-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the info. Next time my sig updates I will be at a level 50!!! :D So much for spending any more time with my MP friends having good times on the battlefield!!!

The best thing is that most of these people’s stats come from assault and medic. They will have their butts owned on the battlefield while trying to unlock the recon and engineer class. L-)

jkodrigues
05-04-2010, 12:54 PM
they should at least cancel their vip acounts or ea ids

MrBlitzer72
05-04-2010, 01:57 PM
The leaderboards have become important to me because this is the first game that I have ever been able to get under 20k on the rankings. I think im around 18k now or something. Im proud of that, and its a shame there are people who think that their name being at the top of the list to show off how bad they cheat is cool...to me its plain stupid, but unfortunately it doesnt seem like its attended to like it should be...ehh hem MW2 (im sure some of you remember)

TrojanTeacher
05-04-2010, 02:02 PM
The leaderboards have become important to me because this is the first game that I have ever been able to get under 20k on the rankings. I think im around 18k now or something. Im proud of that, and its a shame there are people who think that their name being at the top of the list to show off how bad they cheat is cool...to me its plain stupid, but unfortunately it doesnt seem like its attended to like it should be...ehh hem MW2 (im sure some of you remember)

For me, leaderboards give me something to strive for. Right now, Blitzer is ahead of me and I keep trying to pass him. I did it once, but now he's like 50,000 points ahead of me. :(( Blitzer, I hereby grant you one week of gaming-free vacation. It's been approved by the Secretary of Defense. BTW, MAIceman, you are a STUD at squad work. Over 140,000 points in squad points!!! @-)

--Teach

MrBlitzer72
05-04-2010, 02:15 PM
LOL, Trojan, its ok bro...you are what makes me strive to play all the time...trust me, i look at your stats every day! Unfortunately, i can not take a vacation at this time...i have not been authorized to do so until i break the 10k mark. Maybe i'll have to put in some overtime today since im home early! :p

And you are right MAIceman is the s@#t at running medic. I LOVE it when he is on the same squad as me! Way to go ICE...

jkodrigues
05-04-2010, 03:11 PM
watch out guys i am right behind you and killing fast hahahahahahah

MrBlitzer72
05-04-2010, 03:15 PM

Oh dont you worry, ive been keepin my eye on you and trojan! Id like to see all of us get under 10k...thats a pretty good accomplishment i think, considering the amount of people playing!

TrojanTeacher
05-04-2010, 03:17 PM

@JK: I noticed last night that you were beating me by 202 pts. It was 12:42 am and I said, "Screw it, I can't be down by 200 pts." I played two more rounds to give myself a nice cushion. Unfortunately, I stopped playing at 1:30 am and had to get up at 5:45 am to go to work. Safe to say, I'm a little tired. HAHA!

@Blitz: But, but, but...the Secretary of Defense said so! :((

What does worry me is the amount of time that it shows us playing. I have over 5 days of play time. That's a hell of a lot of late nights. 8-} @-) i-) i-) i-) i-)

--Teach

MrBlitzer72
05-04-2010, 03:19 PM
@Blitz: But, but, but...the Secretary of Defense said so! :((

What does worry me is the amount of time that it shows us playing. I have over 5 days of play time. That's a hell of a lot of late nights. 8-} @-) i-) i-) i-) i-)

--Teach[/quote]

Ummm...Teach? Look at my gameplay time...im not proud sir, not proud...LOL...I blame it on running bush wookie for 2 days when i first got the game...lol

TrojanTeacher
05-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Okay, you win with play time. 7 days is a long time. HAHA!

--Teach

MrBlitzer72
05-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Hey guys, thought this would make you feel better...especially you Teach! this was a article i found as i was browsing the forums today... :D =)) /:)

JoyStats: Reaching Rank 50 in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 takes about 282 hours

by Alexander Sliwinski { Apr 21st 2010 at 11:00AM } Featured Story Xbox PlayStation PC

Battlefield: Bad Company 2, EA's addictive team-based shooter, requires approximately 282 hours -- or 11 days and 18 hours -- of play to reach the highest rank of 50. The statistic was provided to Joystiq by Darius Kazemi, president of Orbus Gameworks, a consulting company that helps game developers keep track of what players are doing in-game. He also serves on the Board of Directors of the International Game Developers Association (IGDA). Kazemi collected the data of 3,373 player profiles from BFBCS.com using their API.

For a jarring sense of scale: the average Rank 50 player has put 295 hours into the game, the equivalent of over seven weeks of working a full-time, 40-hour-a-week job. The time requirement to rank up increases dramatically around Rank 25. Kazemi explained, "From rank 1-25 it takes about 2 hours to climb to a new rank. From rank 25-50 it takes about 10 hours to level up." Read on to see how it all breaks down -- if you have time, that is.

Average times spent playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2:

* Rank 1-10 players spent 3-24 hours in game
* Rank 11-20 players spent 25-44 hours in game
* Rank 21-30 players spent 48-100 hours in game
* Rank 31-40 players spent 111-221 hours in game
* Rank 41-50 players spent 228-295 hours in game

TrojanTeacher
05-04-2010, 03:40 PM
So..............I'm essentially working two jobs but not getting paid for one! Crap. :)) Well, that sort of makes me feel better. :sick:

--Teach

jkodrigues
05-04-2010, 04:14 PM

Oh dont you worry, ive been keepin my eye on you and trojan! Id like to see all of us get under 10k...thats a pretty good accomplishment i think, considering the amount of people playing!
on bad company 1 i got to under 5 k was great fun that game had some very good maps maybe they can bring some back for the bad company 2

Retro
05-04-2010, 04:37 PM
That's pathetic. It's losers like this that made me stop playing MW2.

TrOjAn HeX
05-04-2010, 04:39 PM
As long as there is FPS there will always be glitchers/boosters/hackers.

jkodrigues
05-05-2010, 04:11 AM
but its funny the other day i killed this ranked 45 guy 10 times gave me some nice pins too,now i know why L-)

MrBlitzer72
05-05-2010, 04:21 PM
Hmmm jkodrigues...looks like i have some work to do brother! :-w :-? Good Job Though!

jkodrigues
05-05-2010, 06:26 PM
Hmmm jkodrigues...looks like i have some work to do brother! :-w :-? Good Job Though!
sorry but i am very competitive
but i think its great fun that we have a good battle for leadership hahahahahaha

TrojanTeacher
05-06-2010, 10:32 AM
but i think its great fun that we have a good battle for leadership hahahahahaha

Wow, how many days did you ditch work to get that score. One day you're down by 20K now you're up by 30K. Holy crap!

--Teach

jkodrigues
05-06-2010, 11:52 AM

Wow, how many days did you ditch work to get that score. One day you're down by 20K now you're up by 30K. Holy crap!

--Teach
i am unemployed at moment i aplyed to get back to college
and yesterday was horrible weather didnt have much to do so i killed a few hahahahahah

TrojanTeacher
05-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Now I have to work extra hard to catch you guys up. Maybe I'll make friends with those guys that were boosting on that one youtube video. I'm sure I'll be level 50 in 5 minutes. =))

--Teach

jkodrigues
05-06-2010, 12:09 PM
you have to join us tonight.me and blitzer had a few good games last night,the thing is i can only play with him for like 1 hour cause its too late here i-)

TrojanTeacher
05-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Yeah, you're in Ireland, he's in Pittsburgh(?), and I'm in California. Definitely odd hours for us. I notice most of the people I game with are East Coast players. I'm up at times til 1 am, which means some of you crazy guys are up til 4 am gaming. WOW!!! 1 am PST = ? Ireland time????

--Teach

jkodrigues
05-06-2010, 12:15 PM
here right now is 18:15 .what times is it there?

TrojanTeacher
05-06-2010, 12:19 PM
10:17, wow I have to remember that every time I game with you. +8 hrs. BTW, Blitzer just decline his mandatory vacation time from gaming awarded to him by the Secretary of Defense, so I will bestow said vacation to you. Feel free to power off your XBOX, wrap up the cables, place it back in the box, and enjoy the silence for about 3 days. ;)

--Teach

REMEC87
05-06-2010, 12:30 PM
10:17, wow I have to remember that every time I game with you. +8 hrs. BTW, Blitzer just decline his mandatory vacation time from gaming awarded to him by the Secretary of Defense, so I will bestow said vacation to you. Feel free to power off your XBOX, wrap up the cables, place it back in the box, and enjoy the silence for about 3 days. ;)

--Teach

LMAO! i thought this was a non-competitive clan? :))

TrojanTeacher
05-06-2010, 01:40 PM
LMAO! i thought this was a non-competitive clan? :))

I don't NEED to be first...but I don't like to be second. :))

To quote one of the smartest MF'ers in the history of the world, "If you ain't first, your last!" -Reese Bobby (Talladega Nights)

--Teach

MrBlitzer72
05-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Yeah, you're in Ireland, he's in Pittsburgh(?), and I'm in California. Definitely odd hours for us. I notice most of the people I game with are East Coast players. I'm up at times til 1 am, which means some of you crazy guys are up til 4 am gaming. WOW!!! 1 am PST = ? Ireland time????

--Teach

Teach, im from Harrisburg PA, Jkodrigues, im takin my spot back over...TONIGHT! :-w :) :hug:

TrojanTeacher
05-10-2010, 01:58 PM
I didn't play last night, as I would probably get the stink eye from the wife...

But, today i should be online to try to gain some points again.

--Teach