PDA

View Full Version : SKS Clan = Find another Game!

ellison81
05-06-2010, 11:50 AM
They are a pro clan. SKS stands for Strategic Killers Society. Czech, Beeno, dinsdale, curee, sureMOE, and myself played against this team last night. It was the worst a** kicking I have ever had in an online multiplayer game. The entire game of rush took less than 15 min or so. We were doing something called defending. Well, more like being killed repeatedly. I just wanted to share with everyone who plays BC2, if you are in a game with "SKS" clan, probably a good idea to find another game. I don't mind a challenge now and again. But that game was just ridiculous. Those guys were GOOD. Anyways, I had a ton of fun gaming with you guys last night. On our last match I got booted from the server again and just called it a night after that. See you guys soon!!!!!!

Ty

TrojanTeacher
05-06-2010, 12:10 PM
It seems like SKS must be a bunch of people that may see gaming as an occupation. If that's all they do, then I can totally see the domination. If they don't do that for a 'living', then they probably just run around with C4 on the UAV, Choppers, ATV, etc. and reach the MCOM and BOOOOOM! It's a lame tactic, but I've seen it done often. Sort of 'ruins' the game...but at the same time, if I had to take something out in real life and either I A) put explosives and blow the crap out of it or B) put a timer that will take two minutes to blow...I'll choose A. Were they doing that? Or were they arming?

--Teach

REMEC87
05-06-2010, 12:28 PM
I just don't get these Pro gamers....don't get me wrong, I love to game but it's not everything...

i couldn't spend 12 hours a day couped up inside playing video games....okay i could, but maybe just once in awhile.

:-$

krisk6
05-06-2010, 12:30 PM
They do both. and they play alot in hardcore. you also have to be a super rambo to be sks and also they dont like double claning... or spaming witch is good but they only play in packs they wont even let you play with non members on your squad. they are tite a****. add i dont see ywhy any one wants to be on a stricked clan like that but they seem to be growing alot.

theczech99
05-06-2010, 12:40 PM
They are a pro clan. SKS stands for Strategic Killers Society. Czech, Beeno, dinsdale, curee, sureMOE, and myself played against this team last night. It was the worst a** kicking I have ever had in an online multiplayer game. The entire game of rush took less than 15 min or so. We were doing something called defending. Well, more like being killed repeatedly. I just wanted to share with everyone who plays BC2, if you are in a game with "SKS" clan, probably a good idea to find another game. I don't mind a challenge now and again. But that game was just ridiculous. Those guys were GOOD. Anyways, I had a ton of fun gaming with you guys last night. On our last match I got booted from the server again and just called it a night after that. See you guys soon!!!!!!

Ty
Not me, I was playing the original BC trying to get my M1. It did not work because I was playing in a game that did not track points. A friend at work told my which matches to play for points. I hope get in one round of BC tonight to unlock the M1. Then go back to BC2 to try it out.

SlapLaB
05-06-2010, 02:33 PM
is that how you unlock the M1?
I thought you just need to register your games and that's it...

ellison81
05-06-2010, 03:02 PM
is that how you unlock the M1?
I thought you just need to register your games and that's it...

I just called up EA support chat and told them my veteran status wasn't showing up and that I have the OG Bad Company game. He unlocked it for me right there. It took maybe 10 min total.

Ty

sureMOE
05-06-2010, 04:14 PM
Yeah, no doubt...those guys kicked our ASSES! That was super hardcore. I was on defense, right in front of them, protecting the crate numerous times, but by the time I took one or two of them down, 3 more were right behind them. It was nuts. I have never seen a team move that fast against skilled players. I should have just put a tutu on because of all the spinning and twirling I was doing trying to shot and not be shot. Wow! I also called it quits when I got booted...from the looks of it the entire BC2 PS3 world got booted, because I ended up in the squad friends list and nobody was on playing BC2, it only said ONLINE for everybody. That was nuts last night, I am glad I wasn't the only one feelin' it!

sureMOE
05-06-2010, 04:17 PM
It seems like SKS must be a bunch of people that may see gaming as an occupation. If that's all they do, then I can totally see the domination. If they don't do that for a 'living', then they probably just run around with C4 on the UAV, Choppers, ATV, etc. and reach the MCOM and BOOOOOM! It's a lame tactic, but I've seen it done often. Sort of 'ruins' the game...but at the same time, if I had to take something out in real life and either I A) put explosives and blow the crap out of it or B) put a timer that will take two minutes to blow...I'll choose A. Were they doing that? Or were they arming?

--Teach

They were arming and then C4ing. No UAVs involved. You would hear the oh so familiar ripping tape sound of planting C4 inside an M-COM room and by the time you got a look in the window to find them...BOOM!! It was insane. I still had a total blast with you MP dudes, but DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNN!!!

Jackie R
05-06-2010, 05:14 PM
Wow...good thing I wasn't around last night. Lord only knows what they would have done to a lvl 2 player. http://theadultgamer.com/images/smilies/shock.gif

ustolemygmrtag
05-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Yeah, I have played against them alot on Hardcore. They use the same tactics over and over. I got 15 kills in 30 seconds defending the "A" M/Comm on the second set in Isla. They are very predictable, but fast. They all suicide right after the second M/comm is blown. Then One player from each Squad runs as far as they can toward the M/Comms. As they get close, all re-spawn on him. :cuss:

If you know where to be, you can really get some points fast. But then, like me, you become the hunted. They killed me like 20 times after that. Oh, but what fun it was to get those dog tags. :cheers: L-) =)) =))

Beano
05-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Man you weren't kidding about that game. Did learn alot from them though. Travel in packs and be super aggresive seemed to work well for them. I kept killing them but no sooner would you kill one and either he or his buddies would be right back in your face seconds later. Was lucky enough to kill a postive K/D ratio from that one though:D

TrojanTeacher
05-07-2010, 10:05 AM
I'm guessing none of them were sniping. That really does slow down a squad, sadly. Instead of having 4 players attacking one will hang back which leaves a squad one short. IF on hardcore, then I think it's fine, but normal modes require two shot kills unless you always get headshots.

--Teach

dinsdale1978
05-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Yeah it wasn't fun. I kept trying to steal their special guns but I guess you can't yet.

I too don't get the pro-gamers. I like to win but having fun is always more important than worrying about the pseudo bragging rights obtained by being ranked on some list. Remember you have to be a good sport or no one will play with you.

soulja
05-07-2010, 11:39 AM
I'm not sure if I heard of them before, but this is how I rolled with a few dudes in Rainbow Six vegas. I wasn't as good as most of my team but I learned a lot from them. Some people get payed to play these games, I think there is a gamers league too. I played against an all girls clan in RB6 one time and they were good...talked alot of smack too. I just kept quite cause I wanted no parts of that kind of lip service...women gamers can say some crazy off the wall (but funny) stuff. it was fun thou.

BrimstonePsycho
05-12-2010, 05:28 PM
if a clan is large enough to fill all 12 slots in a match, yeah, u can play like them. the whole idea of rush is everyone at once hit da same objective and pull defensive play against a whole squad. it works and effective. and also spawnning on ur teammates in da heat of a battle works perfect too. might die right away, but at lease u'll be able to take down two or three enemys. Right?.... yes right. we should all try it, you'll know what im talking about lol :-"