View Full Version : Medic with M60 running in packs...the new bush wookie?

05-08-2010, 10:40 AM
My last game of the night last night was a defeat on the last base of Nelson bay in the fortified building. We could not break their defenses, which pretty much only consisted of a large group of medics packing M60s. Was this just a single event, or is this happening more? I feel like I am running up against this same combo A LOT lately. It's so hard to stop them because they are ALWAYS reviving each other...even if you kill 3 and one gets you, they revive their downed counterparts!! So frustrating and almost unstoppable!

Should we try this tactic as the MP crew? Is this useful, or just makes the game too focused on one thing?

05-08-2010, 11:16 AM
I've seen a lot of them lately as well...

I've always thought they were more annoying (in the opposite team) than bush wookies IMHO

Bush wookies are easy targets once they have a big orange triangle on their heads :D

Actually probably the best tactic against packs of medics is mortar strike, rpgs, or even better tanks (if you have one on the map... on Nelson you're scr_wed ;) )

I think the M60 is going to be nerfed a bit in the upcoming update, so wait and see...

05-08-2010, 06:39 PM
I, too, have also seen a influx of medics lately. Looks like some people are trying out different ways to take the mcomms, and its not a bad idea to have a few medics to "keep hope alive" at the stations. I wouldnt be opposed to running medic with you other xbox players to see how it goes. Normally, if im close to the mcomm station, and running medic...i'll just keep myself armed with the paddles and revive...and if a unlucky enemy steps in the way, i'll shock the S@$T out of him and laugh my ass off! :devil:

Worth tryin it out IMHO!

05-09-2010, 03:17 PM
I have been a couple matches there were 5 medics in the building all busy zapping each other back to life and no one disarming the MCom and we lost #-o

I have also seen them get chewed up with 3 engineers pouring in RPGs. Sometimes these off the wall ideas work when the other team isn't all on the same page.

05-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Lately I have been working on my medic kit and really getting into it. Finally unlocked the famed M60 with Red Dot scope. Awesome! Played a little conquest (I think it is Arica Harbour). Anyway, me and one other MP (sorry I forgot the gamertag) were guarding a flag that has a little garage type thing right next to it. We camped inside the garage with me hiding to the side and dropping med kits. My partner would sit in the doorway and shoot any attackers that came near. Whenever he would get killed I would shoot his attacker and then defib him back to life. Worked like a charm. The two of us held that flag for pretty much the entire match. It was the most fun I have ever had playing conquest.

TrOjAn HeX
05-10-2010, 01:49 PM
I love being a medic. Your a one many army imo. You can shoot , heal and revive which makes it so easy to get a nice chunk of exp. But the best part of being a medic is actually playing as a medic and not just camping in a corner with your m60 and med kit out. You got to be with your team and ready to revive and heal all those in close proxy. Don't know how many times I needed a heal or a squad mate was down and the bloody medic was camping right beside us watching us die and not doing a bloody thing about it.