PDA

View Full Version : Social Club Challenges and individual results / best time

Daemachoe
05-21-2010, 11:58 PM
I think its great that Rockstar is adding social club challenges to RDR, which I think will extend the life/replay value of the game significantly. Apparently beating the challenges earns you exclusive in game cheats.

With that said, I thought it would be interesting to post our best times in the challenges here:

1) Sam's Folly my best time right now is 27.44 seconds this is the one where you need to retrieve the safe and return it to Armadillo.

DB4
05-23-2010, 05:11 PM
[s:berg79cu]I am having problems registering with the Social Club. It will not accept my birthday or any other date that I have tried and it prevents me from registering. :cuss: Anybody else having problems? have any solutions?[/s:berg79cu] Finally got it to accept. :)

btw, I used the limited access for now and see that our very own Daemachoe is currently #1 on the GLOBAL LEADERBOARD for the Solomon's Folly challenge! WOOT! way to represent! \m/ ... :-bd

Daemachoe
05-23-2010, 08:04 PM
[s]
btw, I used the limited access for now and see that our very own Daemachoe is currently #1 on the GLOBAL LEADERBOARD for the Solomon's Folly challenge! WOOT! way to represent! \m/ ... :-bd

Holy Shiet! I cant believe I am sitting on the global leaderboard #1.. That has to be my first in global anything :)) WOOOT!

How the hell did you access the global leader board? is that thru the social club window in the start menu? Or is there some other option to look at the leader board?

DB4
05-23-2010, 08:39 PM
I used the login with limited access because i couldnt register at the time. This was also using my PC as opposed to anything in-game. (If that is even possible). It went right to the leaderboards, coincidentally to the challenge that you are #1 in. There was only one guy semi-close to you. lol

Daemachoe
05-23-2010, 10:10 PM
Yeah you can register and sign up via the game. Just go to start and social club and there is an option to register and login.

Toxic Avenger72
05-25-2010, 07:46 PM
So how does this social club challenge thing work? are the challenges to be done in single player or multiplayer?

Daemachoe
05-26-2010, 04:33 PM
As far as I know it is done in Single player. The challenge comes up automatically when you are near the hideouts such as Solomon's Folly.

Toxic Avenger72
05-27-2010, 11:37 AM
OK, thanks. I'll have to try this out. :peace: