PDA

View Full Version : Hand grenades

oscarthegrouch71
05-26-2010, 03:20 AM
Does anybody know if it is possible to 'cook' a grenade in BFBC2???

geezermdk
05-26-2010, 06:03 AM
no its not possible...think it was in one of the releases BF2 maybe but not in this :( would be good tho

oscarthegrouch71
05-26-2010, 06:21 AM
Oh well.... it would be good..... it gets very frustrating lobbing one into a group of enemy and seeing them scatter unhurt ..... although its funny to see them panic!!!

oscarthegrouch71
05-26-2010, 07:00 AM
Have read on another forum that dropping a grenade if you know you are going to die is a useful tactic.... although I suppose you wouldn't get the points for any kills.... just the satisfaction of going out with a bang!! Has anyone tried this and does it work??

REMEC87
05-26-2010, 07:44 AM
Have read on another forum that dropping a grenade if you know you are going to die is a useful tactic.... although I suppose you wouldn't get the points for any kills.... just the satisfaction of going out with a bang!! Has anyone tried this and does it work??

Hey Oscar, welcome to the clan....You need to add all the guys & gals from the PS3 masterlist...It would be nice to play the newest FNGs. :P

oscarthegrouch71
05-26-2010, 08:06 AM

Hey Oscar, welcome to the clan....You need to add all the guys & gals from the PS3 masterlist...It would be nice to play the newest FNGs. :P

Thanks REME ... i know this is technically off topic now but do I add players through the PS3 friends list or the 'Play with friends' option in the Battlefield multiplayer menu? And doesn't the PS3 friends list have a limit? As for playing FNG's - I am used to being cannon fodder quite regularly !!!

SlapLaB
05-26-2010, 08:24 AM

I've seen it done but (thank god) it's not as easy to do as in MW

Onepoint
05-26-2010, 09:54 AM
Yeah, you do get the points, the other night in my exploration of the ten million ways to die in BF2BC, I got shot just as I was throwing a grenade, as the death camera ran I saw the grenade fall in front of my dead face and the guy who shot me run to get by my position and boom! 50pts - hand grenade. At least I got that little bit of vindication. :)

TrojanTeacher
05-26-2010, 10:27 AM
Cooking nades would be ideal. I use to be really good at releasing nades and having them blow up in people faces. Oh, the days of BF2. How I miss thee. I actually stopped throwing nades and am now chucking C4. Much more rewarding to see bodies fly in different directions.

geezermdk
05-26-2010, 11:59 AM

Thanks REME ... i know this is technically off topic now but do I add players through the PS3 friends list or the 'Play with friends' option in the Battlefield multiplayer menu? And doesn't the PS3 friends list have a limit? As for playing FNG's - I am used to being cannon fodder quite regularly !!!

yeah use the ps3 friends list via the console screen to add people (off the ps3 master list on this forum) and then when you are in game it should show any of your friends that are currently online playing so you can just join them, or you can form a squad etc etc.

thats how i do it anyway.

billybobeatemup
05-28-2010, 09:46 AM
good playing with you oscar. i heard that you can actually jump on a tank and throw a gernade in into the tank. i have tried but couldn't jump onto the tank. has anyone else tried?

TrojanTeacher
05-28-2010, 03:51 PM
never heard of that.

0313Gunner
05-29-2010, 11:15 AM
I've jumped on a tank with someone in it and one of the hatches is open on the turret. I was going to try it, but I was out of grenades.

MrBlitzer72
05-29-2010, 12:16 PM
The hand grenade in the hatch thing was actually tested by the BFBC2 Mythbuster guys...needless to say, it was busted. Just thought you guys would want to know!

~Blitz