PDA

View Full Version : Heartbeat Sensor

05-27-2010, 07:14 AM
I was wondering what your thoughts are about the heartbeat sensor. I have a class set up for search that has a silencer and a heartbeat on a TAR 21. You would not believe how many high level players don't use ninja. So if you are thinking about doing some search, I think you should try this out with any gun you are comfortable using. Also, if any MP's want to try out search sometime, just let me know and I would be glad to try it with you. Most of the players that do search are pretty good and I haven't run into many that use grenade launchers. Have a great day. :D

TonkaToys
05-27-2010, 07:36 AM
Have only this week set up a SnD class with HBS + Silencer. Played it last night for the first time, and still not quite used to it as I got pwnd.

05-27-2010, 08:57 AM
I will have a good game of search followed by like 5 bad ones (after that I quit). Most players in search are better than average. I usually get decimated by a UMP hitting me in my ear lobe from a mile away.

DB4
05-27-2010, 11:59 AM
Heartbeat Sensors make my reaction time go from slow to dead. I will occasionally pull one out but it doesn't seem to do that much for me most of the time. It would probably be different if I used it more often...but if I am not using Bling it is tough for me to give up FMJ, Silencer, or Extended Mags.