PDA

View Full Version : SDM Win/Loss issue following patch?

oscarthegrouch71
06-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Having installed the patch on Friday I have noticed on a couple of occasions when playing SDM that there seems to be an issue with the win/loss scores. With one game the game ended with my team winning having only reached a score of 45 instead of the usual 50, on another my team had won the match by 12 clear points but when the end screen came up it told us that our team had lost, even though when I went into the squad list and added up the score for each team member it came to 50. Anyone else having this issue?

unich
06-06-2010, 02:13 PM
Yep, happened several times to me lately. Luckily the 3 times ive seen it 2 were in my favor :D I've also had issues with getting over 15 kills and being credited for 5 (happened twice now) The game is mentally insane. I shot 2 guys with a bullseye with the 40mm grenade and they ended up killing me. When it showed them afterwards it said that their health was 100%. On the other hand I shot several enemies killing them with only one 2 rd burst on my AN-94 Abakan. I know that the Xbox has nothing to do with PSN but ive seen this happen here on the Xbox end too.

soulja
06-07-2010, 10:16 AM
There was another patch? wow, thats 2 I didn't upload yet. Hopefully they will solve my lag issues, i haven't played in a while now.

This is a really fun game. But some of the issues, especially lag in crowded areas have become very disheartening. I’m done with getting upset because of this games malfunctioning. I was :cuss: when I jumped off of a building, deployed my chute and landed back on the building…wtf. This crap seems to only happen with this game, I had the same problems with the first BFBC, but I played through it…not this around.

Borlaxx
06-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Wow, that sucks! I don't play this game anymore, but it is unfortunate to see that what started out as a pretty lag-free, glitch-free game seems to be getting worse rather than better :(

DayliteMag
06-07-2010, 12:15 PM
For me the only real pain is the lag. I can live with other glitches, but when the game is lagging it is no fun at all.

soulja
06-07-2010, 02:19 PM
yeah, Borlax. I just don't get it. I figure the lag is due to more people playing but EA/Dice are refusing to add more servers, or, they are cutting back on them and the required maintenance to keep them running. :-\

TrojanTeacher
06-07-2010, 02:30 PM
I don't really experience lag that much. Only during the mid-day when most people are playing. I usually get on at about 9 pm PST and it's lag free. On occasion (weekends), lag may occur late nights, but usually I notice it during the early evenings.