PDA

View Full Version : Arica Harbor Call-outs Pt 2

ustolemygmrtag
06-06-2010, 06:06 PM
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t104/LeighaDD/AricaHarborMcomms1and2.png

Here is the next 2 sets of m/comms for Arica Harbor. Now they might not be the same as the others, but there was allot more call out locations in these 2 sets than the last set of M/Comms.

A. Attackers Spawn
B. Wookie Mountain
C. Wookie Nest
D. Wookie Pass
E. Tank Row
F. Campers corner/Attackers Spawn 2
G. Red Brick
H. The Hood. Here the buildings are A through C from north to south. Also M/Comm. A is in this section too.
I. Dirt road West
J. Court Yard
K. Noob Central
L. Standoff row
M. Shanking pass
N. Ally way
O. Hold-up City. M/Comm b is in the house in the center.
P. Dirt road east
Q. Eagles Nest
R. Beach run
S. Gunners hideout
T. Snipers nest
U. Defenders Spawn 1/Armor Pass
V. Dead Mans Ally
W. Lol, Forgot to add W WTF!!!
X. Over View
Y. Flanking pass
Z. Flanking Field
AA. Slaughter house
BB. Bus Row/ M/Comm. B Set 2
CC. M/comm. A Set 2
DD. Def Spawn 2

Hope you all like it. And I hope it is not too much to remember.

Sckrapps
06-09-2010, 02:40 PM
Hey, I resent "K". That is my favorite place to wookie!

Well-done again, bro. Need to go print these out.

Borlaxx
06-09-2010, 02:43 PM
MY GOD!!!!!! Good thing I don't play BC2 anymore. There is no way I would remember all of these, and my saying "he is near the tree" or "he is near the building" never seemed to help.

DayliteMag
06-09-2010, 03:16 PM
Once again, AMAZING work! Thanks for doing this. I found that I can print the maps quite nicely here at work ;) . Also, I copied/pasted the list of labels into a word doc and then printed it onto the back of the maps. Now, if I can just get my old brain to remember the labels :-\ I will be away to the races.

I hope no one will take offence if I have difficulty remembering all of the call-outs. I find that when I am in the heat of battle I can get a little tongue tied and more often than not just end up yelling, "LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!!!!" or my favorite, "Damn wookie got me...there's a bunch of them...they're spawning.....over there....near a bush...oh, crap they got me again... X( "

CELockwood
06-09-2010, 03:22 PM
So, I'm not the only one shouting useless locations? I love when I say, usually after dying, "yeah, there's like 3 guys over by that thing behind the building". It is generally met with the silence it deserves.

The call outs will work great, but as someone else mentioned I'll need to print them out, then I'll probably get knifed while I'm trying to look up the right call out.

DayliteMag
06-09-2010, 03:32 PM
The call outs will work great, but as someone else mentioned I'll need to print them out, then I'll probably get knifed while I'm trying to look up the right call out.

ROTFL :)) Exactly what I was thinking. I can actually picture myself, headphones on, controller in left hand, map in right hand, moving map forward and backward until my old eyes can focus...30 seconds later the battle has ended, and I've got a combat knife stuck in my head.

ustolemygmrtag
06-09-2010, 05:25 PM
ROFL. Yeah, I tried to come up with names that would be easy to remember. Also, if you cannot remember the name, call out the letter. That would have been much easier. But not as much fun.