PDA

View Full Version : No credits = not done yet.

theczech99
06-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Saturday I completed all the SP missions. I thought I had completed the game except for collecting outfits and other journal items. Last night after I unlocked all the outfits I see a question mark appear on the map. I go to it to find out what this question mark is for. This stranger opens the last set of stranger missions which once completed is the end of the game.

From what I have read a lot of people think after all missions are completed the game is over. I have read a lot of [spoiler:37oi92a2]ďthere must be a sequel.Ē[/spoiler:37oi92a2] I don't think these people have completed the game.

So if you didn't see the credits roll, then youíre not done!

SlapLaB
06-15-2010, 08:46 AM
So finishing the game means getting 100%?

Or to get 100% you need the challenges, the hideouts, etc...

theczech99
06-15-2010, 09:04 AM
So finishing the game means getting 100%?

Or to get 100% you need the challenges, the hideouts, etc...

I'm not sure. Some stranger missions don't appear unless you are near by. I was not near the last stranger until I completed my last outfit in Blackwater. I think if I would have been in the location of the stranger it would have appeared sooner. Iím still not at 100% yet (98.4%). I have a few outlaws to bring in to obtain 100% completion.

SlapLaB
06-15-2010, 11:30 AM
Mmm so you do bring outlaws at the end...

There's an ad for RDR I see every morning in the tube (a.k.a. metro) which shows Marston (apparently), but he looks older, and he grasps a "Wanted" poster with his name and "Blackwater" on it

I was wondering if this has anything to do with the end of the game... and if I'll finally get to see Blackwater... :-?

dinsdale1978
06-17-2010, 11:57 AM
100% gets you the trophy but you can finish the "game" before you get all the quests and items. I can't wait to ride around in my agency outfit and lay waste to entire cities.

theczech99
06-17-2010, 12:32 PM
100% gets you the trophy but you can finish the "game" before you get all the quests and items. I can't wait to ride around in my agency outfit and lay waste to entire cities.
Iím at 99.9% complete, one more bounty to collect and Iíll unlock the agency outfit.

ustolemygmrtag
06-17-2010, 06:57 PM
Meg is playing the single player, ad she is only %50. She just now got to cross the Rio Grand. It is like watching a movie. When she doesnt have to redo stuff allot.

theczech99
06-18-2010, 09:02 AM
I'm now at 100%. The outfit you unlock is great. No matter who or what you kill no bounty or wanted level is issued. Most people run from you if youíre on a killing spree. Only a few people will actually shoot back. Iíve been terrorizing Black Water and placing helpless victims on the train tracks. :devil:

Jackie R
06-18-2010, 11:01 AM
I'm now at 100%. The outfit you unlock is great. No matter who or what you kill no bounty or wanted level is issued. Most people run from you if youíre on a killing spree. Only a few people will actually shoot back. Iíve been terrorizing Black Water and placing helpless victims on the train tracks. :devil:
Congrats on getting 100% although I assume that because of this fact (along with the MOH beta), I won't have the honor of playing in a posse with you very much. :-s

theczech99
06-18-2010, 01:45 PM
Congrats on getting 100% although I assume that because of this fact (along with the MOH beta), I won't have the honor of playing in a posse with you very much. :-s
Just send me an invite when youíre playing free roam and Iíll join your posse. I still need to level up in the MP. I only need a few more points to get my new horse.

Jackie R
06-18-2010, 02:02 PM
Just send me an invite when youíre playing free roam and Iíll join your posse. I still need to level up in the MP. I only need a few more points to get my new horse.
Will do http://theadultgamer.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

SlapLaB
06-19-2010, 02:06 PM

:applause:
Out of curiosity, how long have you played?
I'm about 50% (killing some people in Mexico) and 20h down...

theczech99
06-19-2010, 02:41 PM

:applause:
Out of curiosity, how long have you played?
I'm about 50% (killing some people in Mexico) and 20h down...

It took me about 70h to reach 100%. One of the best tools I started using was the campsite. If you have it, you can fast travel with it. This will save you a lot of time and you won't have every person you pass asking for help. If I would have know this earlier I could have saved a lot of time. #-o Also don't play the mini games unless it's a must. The only time you need to play the mini games is for stranger missions and outfit unlocks that require you to play.