PDA

View Full Version : MW2 Rumor Mill

DB4
06-15-2010, 01:41 PM
Robert Bowling has also passed on his recommendations for a possible patch in the future. These recommendations include a fix to the Fuel rock glitch, a fix to iron sights, combat free for all boosting, fix attachment issues and stop the constant reloading of grenade launchers using the One Man Army perk. ....

And finally but not least. A lot of the community want a playlist with no killstreaks as they believe the killstreaks are either too powerful or promote camping and boosting. A tweet from Robert Bowling suggests that this could soon come true after asking what gametypes would people like in a playlist with no killstreaks.

A game mode with no Kill Streaks is an excellent idea. I hope it gets done, if not for MW2, then for BO.

Curious to know exactly what some of the patches they are talking about entail. "Combat free for all boosting?" :-\

Borlaxx
06-15-2010, 01:59 PM
I personaly like the killstreaks and think they are a good thing. I think if they took out the nuke people wouldn't boost as much as no one is going to boost to get most of the other killsteaks. Regardless, it is a good idea to give people that choice. I have also heard people want a playlist without perks which would solve the constant noob tubing problem.

TonkaToys
06-16-2010, 04:53 AM
Curious to know exactly what some of the patches they are talking about entail. "Combat free for all boosting?" :-\

I guess he means to prevent boosting in FFA matches?

What is the Fuel Rock Glitch? Is that on one of the new maps?
What is wrong with the iron sights?

DB4
06-16-2010, 01:10 PM
Fuel is one of the new maps. Not sure what the glitch is though.

And I think that on some of the guns the iron sights aren't exactly accurate. I think that the FAL is one of them, I believe it shoots a bit to the right of the iron sight. Don't quote me on that though, I do know that there have been some issues with them however.

Psalm
06-16-2010, 01:34 PM
Fuel is one of the new maps. Not sure what the glitch is though.

And I think that on some of the guns the iron sights aren't exactly accurate. I think that the FAL is one of them, I believe it shoots a bit to the right of the iron sight. Don't quote me on that though, I do know that there have been some issues with them however.
on the FAL its the red dot thats screwed up....
I dunno about iron sights....but, they need to fix the silencer on the MG4 and the M9

TonkaToys
06-17-2010, 03:40 AM
Yeah well that is obviously the reason I'm so rubbish then! All the iron sights and red dot sights must be cack... it's nothing to do with me. ;)