PDA

View Full Version : Wii Games for kids

rnadhatter
06-21-2010, 09:10 PM
Does anyone have a suggestions for Wii games for 5 year old girls? I have had the Wii for 6 months and we have played it twice.

Lumchan
06-21-2010, 11:56 PM
We have a 5-year-old boy that loves any Mario games, he also likes Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit, and Kung Fu Panda. One of my friend's 6-year-old daughters isn't into playing much, but she does like Wii Sport Resort & Wii Fit also.

imported_BigDaddyPine
06-22-2010, 08:32 AM
My 5y/o daughter loves to "play" Mario Galaxy with me. (she watches/instructs and I run the controls) we have played through probably 70% of the game together so far. She also enjoyed the Dora/Diego games, although they may be too simple for a 5y/o. she ran through the Dora Crystal Kingdom game in two sittings. Then there is always Mario Kart, which is great for anyone!

Trez
06-23-2010, 12:53 PM
This question comes up once in a while and I always have to say, Boom Blox Bash Party! The original is great fun too. You can probably find either fairly cheap.

Raider
06-23-2010, 01:56 PM
My 5 year old can handle Mario Kart pretty well. She also likes and plays with competence: Dora saves the Krystal Kingdom, Dora Saves the Snow Princess and da Blob.

BOSTONJOE
06-26-2010, 09:40 AM
we have the Lego game Indiana Jones , a wheres waldo game , the super Mario the new one , Decca sports me and the kids play the curling on it ..and a few downloads like Mario 64 ,Mario 3 the daughters love the old platform games .. there 6 and 4 :D

bostonjen28
06-29-2010, 05:34 AM
Yes, and lets not forget Zelda (my 6 yr old loooves that game)!! I think we spent about 60 on a lot of all the old platform games, they seem to be easier for the little ones to pick up on.. Sonic the Hedgehog (all of them), and our kids seem to rock at Wii Sports (which i believe comes with the wii, so at least you don't have to spend any additional money to try it out)... If I think of any more, I will pop back on but I think Joe named most of em!

bucksie
07-01-2010, 12:33 AM
My 4yo loves the hula hoop on wii-fit and on wii-fit plus, she loves the sword slashing thingy on the podium thing.

She also likes Mario Kart, but gets frustrated on the battles, she thinks everybody should "let her win".

Phantom
07-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Peppa Pig

Brill game for little ones

Toxic Avenger72
07-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Wii sports, Mario Kart, Hula hoop on Wii fit, Go Diego Go, Dance revolution.

TrojanTeacher
07-08-2010, 02:26 PM
I've found that any game made by the 2KPlay company is really good (Dora games, Diego Games, Ni Hao Kai Lan, etc). Other than that my kids play Mario Kart Wii. That's about it.

johnboy
07-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Phantom, is the Peppa pig game anything like the cartoon, where EVERYTHING is at the top of a hill? Lol. My tuppence worth is, Liam is still a tad too little to play on the Wii, but I think he really wants a go of reflex. He sometimes gets the other wiimote and nunchuck connects them then sits down next to daddy on his little chair. I know my nephew ain't a girl but he loved some of Wii sports, big beach sports and Wii fit when we first got the Wii. He would have been about 4 then. He really loved the ski jump on Wii fit. I think it was coz his uncle John was awesome at it. :D