PDA

View Full Version : Any PS3 owners NOT having lag issues?

sureMOE
06-24-2010, 12:06 PM
This just seems like the same typical DICE/EA behavior that I have experienced for a decade of playing the Battlefield series. They do these simple "patches" and it ROYALLY screws something up. Beeano, REMEC, Curahee, BigDaddyPine and BeansTwoNiner tried to play some last night and it was the worst BF experience I have had in years. As in total sh*t. That's two times now that I have had nothing but lag while playing and TONS of rubberbanding. Is anybody on the PS3 not having these problems? Maybe they just wanted to put us on the same playing field as the Xbox360 people. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

soulja
06-24-2010, 12:12 PM
I havenít played this game in a couple of days because of the lag. I'm still contemplating buying the new co-op mode.

DayliteMag
06-24-2010, 12:14 PM
I wouldn't know, seeing as I can't even connect to the EA servers! :cuss: X( >:( :spank: :-l :-q :!!

dinsdale1978
06-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Most of the MP seemed pretty laggy but the co-op stuff was fine.

TrojanTeacher
06-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Co-Op should be fine as only 4 people connect to one server. Right?

Sup3rman
06-24-2010, 12:36 PM
Yea..last night was horrible..so bad that I decided to play MW2 instead. If it keeps lagging like this..I think I'm going to get RDR soon..finally..get to ride a donkey!! =))

sureMOE
06-24-2010, 12:51 PM
Hey Curahee, check out the war stories thread, I scored a Lvl. 50 dog tag last night...and then found out that you scored the guys tags before me! Hahahahaha! You beat me to the glory

And I am with you on RDR. If they don't resolve this, I can't see spending my nights playing anymore...with 3 kids stressing the hell outta me, playing a screwed up video game doesn't help! :tongue: :cuss:

sam007
06-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Ever since changing my internet to fiber, no lag issues, I had portable internet at a blazing 1.5Mbps and I had serious lag issues, read my previous posts about smashed controllers, hahaha, but now, I'm at a blazing 12.00+ Mbps.

The odd time it does lag but never as much as before, well worth the price of fiber through Bell, I was paying the same with Rogers portable, piece of garbage.

TrojanTeacher
06-29-2010, 10:13 PM
On the XBOX side, I've noticed no lag since the second update.

Onepoint
06-30-2010, 09:05 AM
Since the last update its been much better for me, I still lag from time to time, but its playable at least.

NeloMelo
09-07-2011, 01:00 PM
Yea I lag happens to me but seen somewhere that I can do something to my wireless modem to make my PS3 skip the WAP on the online games,anybody seen or remember where it is??

theczech99
09-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Yea I lag happens to me but seen somewhere that I can do something to my wireless modem to make my PS3 skip the WAP on the online games,anybody seen or remember where it is??
This is the only thing that I know of. http://portforward.com/

NeloMelo
09-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Thank you I hope this helps my ping anybody try this??