PDA

View Full Version : MP Leaderboard

Pages : [1] 2

CELockwood
06-28-2010, 12:41 PM
So, I was thinking it would be cool to have an MP only leaderboard and then realized that bfbcs lets you create your own. I created one with everyone from the xbox360 master list who has signed up for a bfbcs account. If you're not on here and you want to be, open a bfbcs account , pm me, and I'll get you added. We can all watch TrojanTeacher & Mr.Blitzer battle for the top spot. :x

http://bfbcs.com/stats_lb/1005856

DayliteMag
06-28-2010, 12:47 PM
Very cool! Thanks for doing this. Suddenly I am feeling very "middle of the road'ish". Apparently, I really need to sharpen up my assault knife.

imported_BigDaddyPine
06-28-2010, 12:56 PM
Can you integrate the PS3 players as well? would be cool to see a combined listing.

CELockwood
06-28-2010, 01:01 PM
Can you integrate the PS3 players as well? would be cool to see a combined listing.

I think so. I'll give it a try and see.

imported_BigDaddyPine
06-28-2010, 01:10 PM

woot!

CELockwood
06-28-2010, 01:18 PM

woot!

Done.

Again, if you're not here and want to be, open an account on the website and send me a pm with your gamer tag.

Borlaxx
06-28-2010, 01:46 PM
LOL!!!!! Man, I sucked at this game!

CELockwood
06-28-2010, 01:53 PM
So, what you're saying is that you knew when to quit? Me, I'm climbing to top of this list. The rest of you will be playing bad company 5, but by gosh I'll almost be at the top...

Retro
06-28-2010, 01:54 PM
Man I have let my score go the last few weeks. My K/D was climbing and was near 1.00, now I'm 0.78!?! Time to get serious again.

DayliteMag
06-28-2010, 02:13 PM
OMFG! I had no idea there were people better than Teach and Blitz. This is just like when I was a kid and my older brother told me "the truth" about Santa Claus. :(( x_x

ustolemygmrtag
06-28-2010, 04:06 PM
OMFG! I had no idea there were people better than Teach and Blitz. This is just like when I was a kid and my older brother told me "the truth" about Santa Claus. :(( x_x

Looks like Blitz and Teach have so Grinding out Levels to do....... :-? :-w :-w :-w #-o :-ss

But, I need some help. :(( If it wasnt for my wife Wookieing all the time, I would be at a .5 k/d ratio. [-( :sick: :-$

Sckrapps
06-28-2010, 05:14 PM
Thanks for putting this together Lockwood, its pretty fun. But echoing gmrtag, I've got some work to do!

Looking over the list its sad to see how many 360-ers have fallen by the wayside. I've been really busy and haven't been able to play much recently, but looking at the list reminded me that there are people I haven't seen on in like a month.

ProfUnderDog
06-28-2010, 05:18 PM
Like the competitive side of me needed anymore prodding! Really fun leaderboard.

jkodrigues
06-29-2010, 05:05 AM
now finaly i have my own room back i will be trying to get back on top ;)

soulja
06-29-2010, 11:20 AM
cool, but I don't see my name up there. I havn't played for a while but I will be back in action soon.

dinsdale1978
06-29-2010, 11:49 AM

Hehe. That Beano guy must be pretty awesome... :-B

I am just glad that my K/D and dogtags are in the top 10 and 5 respectively. I think I need to dust off my wookie suit and put thoughts of buying MW2 on the back burner.

CELockwood
06-29-2010, 12:26 PM
cool, but I don't see my name up there. I havn't played for a while but I will be back in action soon.

soulja, you'll need to register with the site (bfbcs.com) and then send me a pm letting me know which platform you play on.

sam007
06-29-2010, 05:06 PM
damn, I didn't realize I was up there among MP members, but my KD ratio sucks arse! Its ok, I'll take one for the team with suicide C4 runs and revives through a hail of bullets, hahaha. Its more fun to "see" their faces when I storm through with an ATV laced with C4 and blow them up, JIHAD!!!

Beano
06-29-2010, 05:10 PM
No no no dinsdale no mw2! The ps3 bc crowd is starting to whither and die. Last night for just a couple games we actually had a full mp squad and we kicked butt. But it only lasted a few games sadly. Lately I've been rolling solo a lot and I've not been doing so good. Not to mention it's no fun. Remember back when we had guys trying to get into squads all night? Man we'd go all night and never lose.

Eternal if you read this come squad up with us more often. We could really get some work done. Oh and get a mic Hehe.

TrojanTeacher
06-29-2010, 10:11 PM

Here I was thinking that just keeping my score above Blitz would be good enough and now I know that there are two others above me. :-o Blitz, are we gonna let them stay in the lead? :-? I think not. Man, I need to start getting serious. No more Mr. Nice Guy. X( :)) :D

"If you ain't first, yer last!" -Talladega Nights

CELockwood
06-30-2010, 08:16 AM
Remind me to quit if I'm not on your team. I've been your unfortunate victim more than enough, and If that was Mr. Nice Guy, I don't want to experience the alternative...

Beano
06-30-2010, 01:44 PM
Not to worry teach last couple nights been bad bad bad. I think my teams went a combined 4-10. I expect to be dropping down in that rank soon. Dinsdale put us in a game with pros. Although frustrating it was funny to get hate mail from them when you killed them. One guy writes a love letter to me entitled "you got lucky you f' ing noob." I think curahee got a couple love letters also haha.

TrojanTeacher
06-30-2010, 02:15 PM
I've gotten many love letters, especially after knifing the LVL 50, 48 and 44 players. They always tell me I'm a great player and that I'm savvy with my knife...okay, they just tell me off, but that's what I translate it to. I wish PS3's and XBOX could game on the same server cross-platform. That would be awesome!

imported_BigDaddyPine
06-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Too bad you cant copy-paste on xbox/ps3.... we totally need a thread for us (and by us, i mean people who are good enough to have earned any) to display our love letters (perhaps w/ the senders name obfuscated a bit?) It could be kinda like an anti-trophy room. :devil:

I dont have any to show off, but it would be fun to see a screen photo (or manual transcription) from all our games/platforms lumped into a thread. :) I think getting a love letters = bragging rights, yah? :cheers:

soulja
06-30-2010, 02:35 PM
My rank is no where near you guys and I also get hate mail. I don’t understand why people do it. It’s just a game. I can recall only one time I took a match too serious. I was in a pretty good shoot out with some guy that required some dodging, running and peek a boo cover fire. Unfortunately, he got the kill and I was alright with it. It was fun and intense….but he did the dumb move and ran at least 30 feet to my position and T-bag my man. Needless to say, I robbed him of his jewls the rest of the match. When it was over he sent me a letter saying “you F****** Fa* eat Sh** and die you B****”.

I haven’t laughed so hard in a while. But, the drama was a bit much for me, so I quit the game and started watching the movie Hurt Locker.

Some people really need to be a shame of themselves…

I'm not sure if I still have the love letters because I usually delete them and block the sore losers.

Retro
06-30-2010, 04:24 PM
My rank is no where near you guys and I also get hate mail. I don’t understand why people do it. It’s just a game. I can recall only one time I took a match too serious. I was in a pretty good shoot out with some guy that required some dodging, running and peek a boo cover fire. Unfortunately, he got the kill and I was alright with it. It was fun and intense….but he did the dumb move and ran at least 30 feet to my position and T-bag my man. Needless to say, I robbed him of his jewls the rest of the match. When it was over he sent me a letter saying “you F****** Fa* eat Sh** and die you B****”.

I haven’t laughed so hard in a while. But, the drama was a bit much for me, so I quit the game and started watching the movie Hurt Locker.

Some people really need to be a shame of themselves…

I'm not sure if I still have the love letters because I usually delete them and block the sore losers.
I've only had hate mail a couple times. I got pissed because a guy got my tags so I decided to hunt him the rest of the game. Killed him 11 times and took 2 sets of tags from him. He sent me a message calling me every name in the book. I LOVED IT. The next day before I started playing I looked him up on Live and found him playing again. I joined the game thinking I'd end up on the same team but got put on the opposite side. Sent him a message, "get ready for it" and then killed him 3 times before he rage quit and sent me another colourful message. :devil:

For the most part I've found people playing BC2 to be good. Playing MW2, Madden, NHL and NBA 2K I found most tend to be little sucks who talk alot of trash then cry and quit when you give them the whipping they deserve.

TrojanTeacher
07-01-2010, 02:04 AM
There is no shame in losing. I actually respect a person that keeps losing and doesn't quit.

jkodrigues
07-01-2010, 04:19 AM
once i got in a game and it was almost over this guy killed me twice and then send me a message saying"you suck" i sayed thanks.next game he gave me the nemesis pin and he sent me a message in the end "you dont have to be arrogant" :))

sam007
07-01-2010, 05:38 AM
Not to worry teach last couple nights been bad bad bad. I think my teams went a combined 4-10. I expect to be dropping down in that rank soon. Dinsdale put us in a game with pros. Although frustrating it was funny to get hate mail from them when you killed them. One guy writes a love letter to me entitled "you got lucky you f' ing noob." I think curahee got a couple love letters also haha.

That guy must have that "you got lucky" in his speed type for messages. He seemed to send that faster than he got killed each time to the other MP who received the same message, which was NOT me, hahaha.

Wildbill
07-01-2010, 11:15 AM
I see Beano is rocking. :applause:

I'm not on the list? lol I need to add more MP guys. But if they don't say they are MP I don't add them. I get alot of hate mail and friend requests.lol

See ya on the battlefield Beano

Borlaxx
07-01-2010, 11:17 AM
I see Beano is rocking. :applause:

I'm not on the list? lol I need to add more MP guys. But if they don't say they are MP I don't add them. I get alot of hate mail and friend requests.lol

See ya on the battlefield Beano
I added you back to the PSN ID list. Glad to hear you are still on board! :D

Wildbill
07-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Thanks man . I'm def. a MP guy. I'm copying the list and will be sending mad request this afternoon. :hug:

soulja
07-01-2010, 11:51 AM
I've only had hate mail a couple times. I got pissed because a guy got my tags so I decided to hunt him the rest of the game. Killed him 11 times and took 2 sets of tags from him. He sent me a message calling me every name in the book. I LOVED IT. The next day before I started playing I looked him up on Live and found him playing again. I joined the game thinking I'd end up on the same team but got put on the opposite side. Sent him a message, "get ready for it" and then killed him 3 times before he rage quit and sent me another colourful message. :devil:

For the most part I've found people playing BC2 to be good. Playing MW2, Madden, NHL and NBA 2K I found most tend to be little sucks who talk alot of trash then cry and quit when you give them the whipping they deserve.

There were other luv letters, usually of the uncalled for nature…just a bunch of low life cowards.

Anyway, you seem like the instigator type…but the good kind, lol. I can imagine how it must feel to be spanked by the very guy you were being a jerk with. :))

I think I have an unorthodox playing style because I don’t really look for dog tags. Most of my collection came from the planet Kashyyyk. But seriously, my blade seems to have a magnetic tip on it. There were many times when players seem to willingly give them to me. For instance, greed has often back fire for them because they would choose to run straight at me…which in most cases my knife un-zipped them like a coat jacket. In other words, a quick side step is all I ever needed. Never bring a knife to a gun fight…unless your fencing skills and footwork are up to par.

Challenging matches make the game better, imo. But some dudes take out the fun with their donkey tactics and personal feelings towards people they know nothing about; I don’t have the time or patience for that. I play to have fun, winning is actually secondary in my book. I like playing with strategy, but some of these guys really think they are simper fi.
It’s not that serious…

unich
07-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Funny you mention the "hatemail" Last night this loser (JDUBBS 21JD) said he was going to find me and kill me...he even offered up his address. I still have no idea why this loser even got pissed off. I have 8 messages from this person now. Really? over a game? Maybe he was one of the ones that I got my Nemesis pins (3 in one round!!) from!! :))

TrojanTeacher
07-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Send him a message via UPS. Poop in a bag!

unich
07-01-2010, 12:52 PM
It's funny too cause it's probably some little teenage punk gangster wannabe. I would love to see his eyes when 6'2'' 260lb of pissed-off-ness showed up at his doorstep! (I wouldnt actually do that by the way!!)

TrojanTeacher
07-01-2010, 12:57 PM
It's funny how easy it is to identify a MW2 player that has just picked up BC2. They're the ones that are running everywhere on the map with the Rocket/40mm Grenade Launcher at the ready.

Borlaxx
07-01-2010, 12:58 PM
It's funny how easy it is to identify a MW2 player that has just picked up BC2. They're the ones that are running everywhere on the map with the Rocket/40mm Grenade Launcher at the ready.
:-w [-( :tongue:

=))

unich
07-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Speaking of height/weight does anyone have a link to a site that will make some pictures of my family and I postable on here?

unich
07-01-2010, 01:00 PM

Kinda like my avatar?? :))

TrojanTeacher
07-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Ah yes! Just like that! But we all know YOU are a definitely a team player.

Borlaxx
07-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Speaking of height/weight does anyone have a link to a site that will make some pictures of my family and I postable on here?
I am sure someone else does, but if you host the pic on another site, like Photobucket, and then copy and paste the images address into a post and use the "Img" button the site will automatically resize it to fit on here.

unich
07-01-2010, 01:04 PM
Ah yes! Just like that! But we all know YOU are a definitely a team player.

I try, just can't seem to get on with you guys too much. Half is my fault however as I play ALOT of SDM

TrojanTeacher
07-01-2010, 01:07 PM
I'll invite you whenever I see you. I should be on today around 3 pm PST (5 pm your time???)

unich
07-01-2010, 01:16 PM
Unfortunately I don't get on till 9:00....7:00 your time. I try to join frequently....it either won't let me join anyone or I get put on the opposing team.

TrojanTeacher
07-01-2010, 02:03 PM
I'm normally on from 7-12 my time (9-2 your time). I'll try to find ya!

unich
07-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Sounds good teach

dinsdale1978
07-01-2010, 03:03 PM
Funny you mention the "hatemail" Last night this loser (JDUBBS 21JD) said he was going to find me and kill me...he even offered up his address. I still have no idea why this loser even got pissed off. I have 8 messages from this person now. Really? over a game? Maybe he was one of the ones that I got my Nemesis pins (3 in one round!!) from!! :))

Report him so they can ban him.

dinsdale1978
07-01-2010, 03:04 PM
I am sure someone else does, but if you host the pic on another site, like Photobucket, and then copy and paste the images address into a post and use the "Img" button the site will automatically resize it to fit on here.
Flickr works as well.

Beano
07-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Hey Willie I haven't had much time to play during the day lately. Been super busy around here but hopefully soon man. For next week or so I can only manage around 9 central time.

soulja
07-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Wow, I'm still not on the leaders board....even after I did what you requested me to do...
thats cool, I can take a hint.

Borlaxx
07-06-2010, 01:25 PM
Wow, I'm still not on the leaders board....even after I did what you requested me to do...
I don't know what "hint" you are talking about, but there is no need to get your feelers hurt. I doubt that list is automatically updated, so he probably hasn't had the time to update it yet, and if it is automatically updated I doubt he has any control of whether you will show up on it or not.

Regardless, I saw on the PSN ID thread that you are leaving Team MP because you feel that you never have anyone to play with. I know that I don't have you on my friend list, which means you either never sent me a friend request, or you deleted me. Either way, to complain about not being on a leaderboard for Team MP members when you are leaving anyway seems strange.

CELockwood
07-06-2010, 02:09 PM
I don't know what "hint" you are talking about, but there is no need to get your feelers hurt. I doubt that list is automatically updated, so he probably hasn't had the time to update it yet, and if it is automatically updated I doubt he has any control of whether you will show up on it or not.

Regardless, I saw on the PSN ID thread that you are leaving Team MP because you feel that you never have anyone to play with. I know that I don't have you on my friend list, which means you either never sent me a friend request, or you deleted me. Either way, to complain about not being on a leaderboard for Team MP members when you are leaving anyway seems strange.

soulja, I have no messages from you requesting this. If I've missed it, sorry. Assuming your id matches your board name, the site still does not show you as a registered user.

Again, register on the site (bfbcs.com) and pm me with your id & system.

CELockwood
07-06-2010, 02:10 PM

soulja, I have no messages from you requesting this. If I've missed it, sorry. Assuming your id matches your board name, the site still does not show you as a registered user.

Again, register on the site (bfbcs.com) and pm me with your id & system.

Nevermind. After looking at your sig, I saw your id is different than your board name. You're on.

soulja
07-06-2010, 02:46 PM
thanks CElockwood, its all good. People mis-understand each other all the time...nothing new and nothing to fret over.

I’m not complaining, Borlax. I don’t do those sought of things…especially over video games. I put my resignation in that thread for a number of reasons. I have a list full of guys from here on my list that is just taking up space. They are either gaming with other MP’s or playing something else, and I’m cool with that. I’m just making adjustments and creating space for potential gamers.

I’m not sure if I had you on my list because I delete people all the time, sometimes by accident. I think that may have happen to a couple of guys here, now that I recognize a few names on the lists.

Anyway, I know people have things to do sometimes (I’m one of them), What ever the reason for me not being put on the list was a small thing, its no biggie, I’m not hurt at all. life will still go on, and possibly present more serious problems. But, I hope this clears up the mis-understanding here, because I’m not the one for stirring up drama over such things, it’s not that serious. Besides, I think you guys got a good thing going here; I just need to find a community that is more fitting for me. :)

Peace out…guys

Borlaxx
07-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Besides, I think you guys got a good thing going here; I just need to find a community that is more fitting for me. :)

Peace out…guys
I hope you find a group that fits your needs better. Regardless, even if you are leaving Team MP, don't feel you have to be a stranger around here. Feel free to stop by whenever you want, chat up anyone you want to talk to, and weigh in on any topics that interest you. Even if you aren't an active member of Team MP, you will always be a part of it :)

It seems like you have made up your mind, but just in case I am going to wait a couple days before changing you status here on the site. If there is no change in heart by the weekend I will change you to the Emeritus group for former MPs which will still give you access to the chat.

sam007
07-06-2010, 10:14 PM
observation, most 360 players have a W/L ratio <1, is the competition that much tougher?

How often are 360 members "squading" up?

Would be cool to play with some 360 members, but no 360 here and to learn the controls would take a while (muscle memory)

Then again, you have to pay to play online so that pretty much weeds out the kids, unlike PS3, hahaha (I'm fine with "shooting" the kiddies online who don't know any better)

Retro
07-07-2010, 12:19 AM
observation, most 360 players have a W/L ratio <1, is the competition that much tougher?

Would be cool to play with some 360 members, but no 360 here and to learn the controls would take a while (muscle memory)

Then again, you have to pay to play online so that pretty much weeds out the kids, unlike PS3, hahaha (I'm fine with "shooting" the kiddies online who don't know any better)

360 has about 53% of the total BC2 players, PS3 around 31% and PC 16%.

Bigger pool of players, more likely to have a larger number of really good players.

CELockwood
07-07-2010, 08:33 AM

Can't speak for all the 360 players, but I dug myself a massive hole with respect to k/d (<0.5 at level 27) and it will take forever to bring it up. It took me until about level 27 to realize that I shouldn't run down the middle of the map, gun blazing screaming come and get it. Lack of patience, I guess. I've climbed all the way to 0.62 (don't everyone clap at once), but getting up above 1? Probably not going to happen. :(

Guess I'll focusing on winning rounds - what's that you say? My w/l is below 1 too? Oh, well. Damnit- why does anyone play with me again?

Anyway, it is interesting in looking at the mp leader board, not only do our ps3 players have better k/d's but the w/l of the ps3 crowd is much better as well.

REMEC87
07-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Can't speak for all the 360 players, but I dug myself a massive hole with respect to k/d (<0.5 at level 27) and it will take forever to bring it up. It took me until about level 27 to realize that I shouldn't run down the middle of the map, gun blazing screaming come and get it. Lack of patience, I guess. I've climbed all the way to 0.62 (don't everyone clap at once), but getting up above 1? Probably not going to happen. :(

Guess I'll focusing on winning rounds - what's that you say? My w/l is below 1 too? Oh, well. Damnit- why does anyone play with me again?

Anyway, it is interesting in looking at the mp leader board, not only do our ps3 players have better k/d's but the w/l of the ps3 crowd is much better as well.

I know what you mean about K/D ratio...i have been battling back from my "run and gun" style when i first started playing.

Do XBOX MPs squad up religiously like the PS3ers do?I always squad up with at least 1 other MP unless i am going for a specific badge or something. I guess that helps. :)

CELockwood
07-07-2010, 08:52 AM

I know what you mean about K/D ratio...i have been battling back from my "run and gun" style when i first started playing.

Do XBOX MPs squad up religiously like the PS3ers do?I always squad up with at least 1 other MP unless i am going for a specific badge or something. I guess that helps. :)

I think we squad up pretty consistently. If there are other MP's on, I squad up and I think everyone else does the same. We seem to spend a fair amount of time shooting at each other some weekend nights. Not sure how the ps3 squad/team system works, but sometimes it's difficult to get everyone on the same side on the 360. Can't tell you how ticked off I get when I'm in a good MP squad, get kicked from the server, and end up on the other side.

ustolemygmrtag
07-07-2010, 09:21 AM

I think we squad up pretty consistently. If there are other MP's on, I squad up and I think everyone else does the same. We seem to spend a fair amount of time shooting at each other some weekend nights. Not sure how the ps3 squad/team system works, but sometimes it's difficult to get everyone on the same side on the 360. Can't tell you how ticked off I get when I'm in a good MP squad, get kicked from the server, and end up on the other side.
That is soo me and Meg. I also see Blitz dropping out allot here lately. I wander if he is haveing connection issues? If you are Blitz, let me know, and I will do what I can to help. :cheers:

MrBlitzer72
07-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Gamertag...its wierd, late at night around midnight eastern time, i'll get booted to the main screen and lose connection...i think its my ISP and nothing on my end. Im now hardwired to my router, and its made a huge difference in lag issues. But around the time im booted im too @-) @-) @-) from trying to catch up to Teach. "Sigh", i see he is ahead again, time to get on! LOL

~Blitz

Retro
07-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Gamertag...its wierd, late at night around midnight eastern time, i'll get booted to the main screen and lose connection...i think its my ISP and nothing on my end. Im now hardwired to my router, and its made a huge difference in lag issues. But around the time im booted im too @-) @-) @-) from trying to catch up to Teach. "Sigh", i see he is ahead again, time to get on! LOL

~Blitz
Was wondering why you keep disappearing.

ustolemygmrtag
07-07-2010, 07:10 PM

~Blitz
Yeah, I figured that. Meg thought you didnt like playing with her anymore. =)) Women?? I love her, but she reads way too much into things. :-$

Retro
07-07-2010, 07:26 PM

~Blitz
Yeah, I figured that. Meg thought you didnt like playing with her anymore. =)) Women?? I love her, but she reads way too much into things. :-$

"Women! Can't live with them ...pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson

MrBlitzer72
07-07-2010, 07:44 PM
@ gamertag...you tell Meg to relax, she is a great wookie! Unless of course she is dropping morters on me? Its all good though, it happens! (jk Meg) ;)

~Blitz

TrojanTeacher
07-07-2010, 10:20 PM

~Blitz

You need to call your ISP and make sure your modem isn't broken. I use to have issues like that back in the day when I played BF2. At about 12:30 am, EVERY FRICKEN' NIGHT, I lost all internet connection for about 10 mins. FRUSTRATING! It turned out that the Switch that I was connected to fried and no one had paid attention to it. Another time, the modem kept frizzing out on me about every hour. So when I called up they told me my modem was broken...they sent me another one and all was good for about 3 weeks, then the disconnects happened again. I called again, mad as hell, and they went to check the phone boxes near the house and they saw that my phone line connections were starting to oxidize. As soon as that was fixed...smooth sailing.

MrBlitzer72
07-08-2010, 09:07 AM
Teach, i think you should go on vacation again please...lol - good games last night though!

~Blitz

ustolemygmrtag
07-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Teach, i think you should go on vacation again please...lol - good games last night though!

~Blitz
I guess, I am going to have to start C4ing the M/comms just to start to break the 3k score mark. So I can start catching up to you guys.

TrojanTeacher
07-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Yeah, C4'ing the MCOM's work well for points. Last night I ran with the AN-94 all night. Very fun. The occasional Engineer mine was fun too.

@Blitz: I just got back!! Camping sure is tough when you have a 4 and 6 year old. Haha! They love the camping, but man is it a lot of work keeping your eye on two wandering girls. I'll take a vacation if you take one. LOL!

jkodrigues
07-09-2010, 04:02 AM

~Blitz
I guess, I am going to have to start C4ing the M/comms just to start to break the 3k score mark. So I can start catching up to you guys.
i did c4 everything yesterday,my team was really bad we were getting slaughtered and i just went kamikasi on everything,48 kills and 48 deaths scored my highest 9270 game points with the pins went well over 17000

TrojanTeacher
07-09-2010, 11:26 AM
With the way you snipe, JK, you do just fine with points. Last night I to Arica Harbor to join you and when I jumped in, you guys had just taken the bridge and you had 6000 points. HOLY CRAP!!! I've never gotten 6000 pts with recon. CRAZY!!! But, it does feel good to get near the 10000 pt mark, eh. \m/

jkodrigues
07-09-2010, 11:34 AM
to be honest i do think recon is my best class but if the team is not going forward then i change to assault and that was the case after you left 2 games we didnt stand more than 5 minuts and then i went what the hell jihad load the qauds with c4 :devil:

Spike Forehand
07-09-2010, 07:07 PM

soulja, you'll need to register with the site (bfbcs.com) and then send me a pm letting me know which platform you play on.

Hey CE - add me to the list.

PS3 platform
PS3 username spike4hand
BFBCS login username Spike Forehand

Thanks for setting this up - very cool.

CELockwood
07-10-2010, 03:44 PM

Hey CE - add me to the list.

PS3 platform
PS3 username spike4hand
BFBCS login username Spike Forehand

Thanks for setting this up - very cool.

Done!

MrBlitzer72
07-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Ok Teach, i give up...you can have the lead :applause: ^:)^ ...lol, you are a C4'ing maniac in my book! I just cant bring myself to tank my k/d...ha ha... :D . I'll sneak back and catch your ass when you least expect it! :devil:

~Blitz

TrojanTeacher
07-12-2010, 12:57 AM
Ok Teach, i give up...you can have the lead :applause: ^:)^ ...lol, you are a C4'ing maniac in my book! I just cant bring myself to tank my k/d...ha ha... :D . I'll sneak back and catch your ass when you least expect it! :devil:

~Blitz

Well, here's the thing...I've stopped C4'ing the MCOM's! I'm starting to run the AN-94, Red Dot, and Magnum. The only reason why I jumped so high up was because I got my Melee Platinum and Grenade Platinum last night. Along with 9 STAR C4, 9 STAR Grenades, 9 STAR Melee, 6 STAR UMP-45, 4 STAR Saiga, and 2 STAR Grenade Launcher. I really racked up a lot of Gold Stars. I was withing 10 of each, so I figured I'd have a good night. I was so close to all of those that I decided to get them. Just realized how much I missed gunning people down, LOL! My C4'ing days are over. I'll reserve the C4 to UAV's in time of crisis. For now, I'm gonna be using myself as a spawn point and long distance shooter. Not recon, but just red-dotting and 4X-sighting. Definitely a lot more fun than C4'ing.

MrBlitzer72
07-12-2010, 05:08 PM
@ Teach: Yea, ive had those amazing nights of plats and gold stars too. I miss them...lol...I have 2 house flips going on right now that has kept me busy. I plan on getting on tonight though and closing the gap a little, but there is no way I can even get close to ya. Hmmmm...maybe a day off is in order, or two...lol :-? C4'ing is so appealing now though because of the points. I guess my problem is, I never got close to even being at a 1.0 k/d with BF2 and BF2142, so i protect it like my child now...lol, im lame L-)

~Blitz

jkodrigues
07-13-2010, 04:14 AM
i protect my k/d aswell i go recon for a couple of games and its fine

TrojanTeacher
07-13-2010, 01:35 PM
@ Teach: Yea, ive had those amazing nights of plats and gold stars too. I miss them...lol...I have 2 house flips going on right now that has kept me busy. I plan on getting on tonight though and closing the gap a little, but there is no way I can even get close to ya. Hmmmm...maybe a day off is in order, or two...lol :-? C4'ing is so appealing now though because of the points. I guess my problem is, I never got close to even being at a 1.0 k/d with BF2 and BF2142, so i protect it like my child now...lol, im lame L-)

~Blitz

Okay, I'll take TWO days off. Friday and Saturday. No games. Why? I'M GOING TO VEGAS, BABY!! Okay, I'm not a gambler, but a little vacation never hurt. So there are two days where you can totally catch up to me and surpass me. I know, I know, it hurts. I wish I could take the XBOX, after all, Wi-Fi is comp'd. Hm...nah, my wife would kill me.

Retro
07-13-2010, 06:01 PM
Okay, I'll take TWO days off. Friday and Saturday. No games. Why? I'M GOING TO VEGAS, BABY!! Okay, I'm not a gambler, but a little vacation never hurt. So there are two days where you can totally catch up to me and surpass me. I know, I know, it hurts. I wish I could take the XBOX, after all, Wi-Fi is comp'd. Hm...nah, my wife would kill me.

Vegas maybe the ONLY place I wouldn't want to bring my 360.

MrBlitzer72
07-13-2010, 07:27 PM
DOLP! :-?? I play Fri and Sat nights...oh well! LOL

~Blitz

TrojanTeacher
07-14-2010, 10:15 AM
Alright, then, TRIP CANCELLED! Yeah, we canceled it. :(( After looking at some money matters we decided we'd rather take the kids on some fun trips instead of ourselves. Why is it that we parents always do this! LOL!!! I'll make sure I play recon only for the next couple of days. ;)

DayliteMag
07-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Alright, then, TRIP CANCELLED! Yeah, we canceled it. :(( After looking at some money matters we decided we'd rather take the kids on some fun trips instead of ourselves. Why is it that we parents always do this! LOL!!! I'll make sure I play recon only for the next couple of days. ;)

Because they are worth it, Teach. I don't know about you, but I get more pleasure out of seeing my kids happy than just about anything else. JMO

TrojanTeacher
07-14-2010, 01:26 PM
//////OFF TOPIC

Yeah, it's so funny how we parents do things like this without thinking.

Examples:
1. Wife goes out shopping for herself. Comes home with nothing for her, but the kids have a grip load of clothes.
2. I go out to Gamestop and find a great educational game for my daughters and forgot to look for good games for me.
3. I trade in Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Barbie's Princess Adventure games.
4. Feed the kids, forget to feeds oneself.

Of course, those are just some of the wacky things that we do.

Like my mom always said: We try to teach kids about life, but they teach us what life is ALL about.

/////END

unich
07-14-2010, 01:54 PM
I agree, the kids happiness is what it's all about. My wife and I spent our 10th anniversary (7-8) at Cedar Point with the kiddies. One of my favorites is doing a garage sale and ending up with the same toys and video games...lol

ustolemygmrtag
07-14-2010, 02:48 PM
I totally relate to that. Kids are where it is at. They are so much fun, and also teach us a great deal about life and how to love.

Back on Topic.

CELockwood. I will get you. I had you last night, and I get home and you are back ahead of me. WFT :(( :-o X( I gunnin for ya.(on the Leaderboards.)

BTW, can you add Sniperella80 to the list. I know she is a new account, but she will be mad at me for not getting her on it. :-ss :pray:

ProfUnderDog
07-14-2010, 03:48 PM
This last set of comments is why its great playing with you all. And, yes GamerTag that includes you gunning for Lockwood. I don't think I'll catch back up with JK especially with a two week road trip coming up with the family. :(( But then again, its all about the family. :cheers:

CELockwood
07-15-2010, 07:17 AM
I totally relate to that. Kids are where it is at. They are so much fun, and also teach us a great deal about life and how to love.

Back on Topic.

CELockwood. I will get you. I had you last night, and I get home and you are back ahead of me. WFT :(( :-o X( I gunnin for ya.(on the Leaderboards.)

BTW, can you add Sniperella80 to the list. I know she is a new account, but she will be mad at me for not getting her on it. :-ss :pray:

Added Sniperella. Also happened to notice that you didn't have to gun too long to pass me up. :(( Now I'm gunning for you. What's that? You're not shaking in your boots? :cuss:

Darn it, I can shoot people, I really can! Fear me!

Not scared, huh? Oh well, at least there's the camaraderie of the forums...

unich
07-15-2010, 08:17 AM
HEY!!! Both of you (CELockwood/ustolemygmrtag) better watch your backs cause i'm not far behind. I WILL be surpassing you both!! LOOK OUT

CELockwood
07-15-2010, 08:31 AM
Great. That's what my game needs...more people gunning for me!

Seriously, looking at this list is cool. We've got a nice group of almost 70 players going here. It's great to be able to get on pretty much any time and find another MP'er to squad up with.

DayliteMag
07-15-2010, 09:42 AM

Seriously, looking at this list is cool. We've got a nice group of almost 70 players going here. It's great to be able to get on pretty much any time and find another MP'er to squad up with.

Hey Lockwood, if it makes you feel any better, given the snails pace of my performance there is zero chance that I will ever catch you, or anybody else for that matter. In fact, if it's possible, you may very well lap me on the leader boards...several times. :(

unich
07-15-2010, 09:44 AM

Agreed

ustolemygmrtag
07-15-2010, 10:14 AM

Hey, just pull the trigger a little faster. =; Besides, we all need a little compitition to make us better. B-) Wait, what am I sayin' you are still ahead of me. X( :cuss: Now I have to play more. [-(

BTW, The way you hold that gun really scares me. Remember, the pointy end goes tward the enemy. =))

unich, you better hurry, I am goiong to start to pull the Teach symdrome. You know C4 and M/comm really go together. >:D

JK Lockwood, Love ya man. :sick:

ProfUnderDog
07-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Yeah, rush, C4, and arming the m-com are definitely the best way to earn lots of points in a game. Make sure someone also designates the mcom to get extra points for the squad attack order.

CELockwood
07-15-2010, 07:36 PM

Hey, just pull the trigger a little faster. =; Besides, we all need a little compitition to make us better. B-) Wait, what am I sayin' you are still ahead of me. X( :cuss: Now I have to play more. [-(

BTW, The way you hold that gun really scares me. Remember, the pointy end goes tward the enemy. =))

unich, you better hurry, I am goiong to start to pull the Teach symdrome. You know C4 and M/comm really go together. >:D

The pointy end towards me...huh...that's why my sniping sucks! :-s

Oh well, I know which end of the knife to use, and you owe me some tags. :devil: I seem to recall losing two in one round to you a while back...

Gotta go, have some c4 to plant.

ustolemygmrtag
07-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Just dont wookie too much, you might lose some more dog tags. :devil: Anywho, man, I will be on in about 1 hour. Gotta take this stupid Keyboarding test.

Signed C4 Junkie.

jkodrigues
07-16-2010, 04:23 AM
Yeah, rush, C4, and arming the m-com are definitely the best way to earn lots of points in a game. Make sure someone also designates the mcom to get extra points for the squad attack order.
yeah and dont forget to arm it then hide and wait for a couple of guys to try and disarm it and then cabooooom extra points

TrojanTeacher
07-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Yeah, for some reason it took me a long time to figure out that I would get more points for killing people while C4'ing the MCOM. Average points for MCOM Blast + Double Kill is about 620 pts. If the command has been given to attack your MCOM, you'll earn 10 points extra for each damage to the MCOM and 30 points extra for each kill. Now I'm starting to understand why commands are important.

MrBlitzer72
07-16-2010, 10:37 AM
Teach, isnt there somewhere you need to be? :D I got on last night to play catch up, just to look at my phone this morning and shook my head #-o . I took today off, but have to play shows tonight and tomorrow night, so we will see i guess! Have a good trip buddy!

~Blitz

TrojanTeacher
07-16-2010, 11:28 AM
My trip to Vegas was cancelled. :(( I am taking my wife on a surprise get-away, though. Booked a hotel room at the Hilton next to Disney and are planning on spending the day enjoying some adrenaline. Kids are gonna stay with their grandparents (whom they ADORE more than their parents, LOL! They give them sweets all day, that's why.) So you got all Saturday and Sunday. After that, back to my AN-94, Red-Dot, and Mag Amm. :))

BrimstonePsycho
07-16-2010, 11:34 AM

The pointy end towards me...huh...that's why my sniping sucks! :-s

Oh well, I know which end of the knife to use, and you owe me some tags. :devil: I seem to recall losing two in one round to you a while back...

Gotta go, have some c4 to plant.
hey CELookwood, i could say i sucked at being a sniper too. but that all changed when i started using the 4x scope instead of long rang scopes. now im averaging 17 to 23 kills in a round. and less dieing too lol. feels funny at first but u get use to it. try it out. it might work for u.

CELockwood
07-16-2010, 01:02 PM
hey CELookwood, i could say i sucked at being a sniper too. but that all changed when i started using the 4x scope instead of long rang scopes. now im averaging 17 to 23 kills in a round. and less dieing too lol. feels funny at first but u get use to it. try it out. it might work for u.

Thanks for the tip. I absolutely believe this would help. I've played a few rounds using assault weapons with the 4x scopes and thought "wow, I'll bet I'd like this as a sniper". I could stay closer to the action and feel like I'm contributing more. I'm trying to finish off my "marksman headshot" insignia (need 30 more) then I'm probably done with the 12x scope.

ustolemygmrtag
07-16-2010, 02:19 PM

Thanks for the tip. I absolutely believe this would help. I've played a few rounds using assault weapons with the 4x scopes and thought "wow, I'll bet I'd like this as a sniper". I could stay closer to the action and feel like I'm contributing more. I'm trying to finish off my "marksman headshot" insignia (need 30 more) then I'm probably done with the 12x scope.
OK, you are now 20k+ ahead of me. :(( If you dont take a break, I am going to buy a plane ticket and break your gamin thumbs. :devil: LOL jk. But dude. STOP!!!!! =; you are killin me. I have too big a honeydo list to keep up with this pace. L-)

CELockwood
07-16-2010, 02:38 PM

OK, you are now 20k+ ahead of me. :(( If you dont take a break, I am going to buy a plane ticket and break your gamin thumbs. :devil: LOL jk. But dude. STOP!!!!! =; you are killin me. I have too big a honeydo list to keep up with this pace. L-)

LOL, Got a few gold stars recently. I have to admit, my honeydo list is suffering a bit at the moment. I am going to have to take a break and mow the lawn/fix the monkey bars tonight or tomorrow.

By the way, sorry to desert you guys on that game this afternoon. I got kicked and then couldn't get in to any games at all. Had to reboot my router before things were working again; by then it was back to work.

theczech99
07-16-2010, 03:01 PM
Yeah, for some reason it took me a long time to figure out that I would get more points for killing people while C4'ing the MCOM. Average points for MCOM Blast + Double Kill is about 620 pts. If the command has been given to attack your MCOM, you'll earn 10 points extra for each damage to the MCOM and 30 points extra for each kill. Now I'm starting to understand why commands are important.

I also like using mines. I will lay down six around the MCOM then toss a grenade for the fuse. That way if I’m killed trying to get out or while lying them, the mines will stay. The defenders are always tossing in grenades not knowing they are about to damage the MCOM. All it takes is doing this at a few MCOMs in a round to rack up the points. A squad using C4 and mine combo is instant destruction to MCOMs, no arming needed.

Retro
07-16-2010, 06:39 PM

I also like using mines. I will lay down six around the MCOM then toss a grenade for the fuse. That way if I’m killed trying to get out or while lying them, the mines will stay. The defenders are always tossing in grenades not knowing they are about to damage the MCOM. All it takes is doing this at a few MCOMs in a round to rack up the points. A squad using C4 and mine combo is instant destruction to MCOMs, no arming needed.

You always have to arm!! It's more fun to see 3 or 4 guys running in as you trigger the C4! :devil:

REMEC87
07-29-2010, 12:43 PM
I just passed Krisk6 on the leaderboard....anyone know what happened to him? I haven't seen him online for weeks... :-s

theczech99
07-29-2010, 12:52 PM
I just passed Krisk6 on the leaderboard....anyone know what happened to him? I haven't seen him online for weeks... :-s
I don’t know where he has been. I do know he was living with his dad and over Memorial Day weekend he went to his mom’s and said he would not be online while he was there. The only thing I can think of is that he is living with his mom over the summer. Maybe he’ll be back online soon. He has not logged on in 7 weeks.

Beano
07-29-2010, 12:56 PM
I actually seem to remember he said something about his wife and him going through divorce. He said he probably wouldn't be able to play for awhile during the process. Can't remember who else was on when he said it so correct me if I'm wrong.

REMEC87
07-30-2010, 07:45 AM
Aw, thats too bad. I miss playing with that crazy guy!

imported_BigDaddyPine
07-30-2010, 08:03 AM
Shocked to see that I am the 5th from the bottom for time spent playing BFBC2... Which is even more amazing because 3 of the people below me look like they just dipped their toes in the game (<10 hours). So really i am just out rank/timing BERZERKERTICK by one hour. Secondly... OMG, have I really spend over 100 hours... or over 4 FULL DAYS playing this game? that seems like a lot. It is odd/cool to see a count of actual time played. If my wife had access to these stats i think I would be in for some serious eye rolling. :)

Here's to many more hours of fun to come... (once I finish this video project (next week or two) I will be on Much more.. then watch out leaderboard! BDP is coming for ya!)

CELockwood
07-30-2010, 09:27 AM
Shocked to see that I am the 5th from the bottom for time spent playing BFBC2... Which is even more amazing because 3 of the people below me look like they just dipped their toes in the game (<10 hours). So really i am just out rank/timing BERZERKERTICK by one hour. Secondly... OMG, have I really spend over 100 hours... or over 4 FULL DAYS playing this game? that seems like a lot. It is odd/cool to see a count of actual time played. If my wife had access to these stats i think I would be in for some serious eye rolling. :)

Here's to many more hours of fun to come... (once I finish this video project (next week or two) I will be on Much more.. then watch out leaderboard! BDP is coming for ya!)

Look again, this isn't right. The sort on this thing can't seem to handle it when the magnitudes shift for some columns. For example, if you sort by knife kills, the two top guys end up on the bottom because they have over 1000.

Speaking of the columns, if anyone has requests on what they'd like to see listed on this list, let me know and we can change up what's displayed just for a different view. I can't put everything on at once, so if we add things, some things have to drop but here's what's available: Name, Rank, Score, K/D, W/L, Dogtags, Squad score, Level, SPM, Last update, TK's, time, Veteran, last seen, general/award/bonus/team score, assault/medic/recon/eng/veh. score, accuracy, and rounds.

imported_BigDaddyPine
07-30-2010, 09:37 AM
Ahh that is better. i dumped it into excel and did a proper sort on the times... I am 30th form the bottom instead. much better. :)
i just noticed the teamkills column.. very interesting. (although without being able to filter between the "intentional, that guy deserved it" team kills from the "asshole team kills" from the "oops!" team kills it is hard to get a real understanding of the players style. ; ) )

Rock on CE. I love having the stats like this. thanks bro.

DayliteMag
07-30-2010, 10:13 AM
Wow, I am surprised to see that I have 80 team kills! Apparently, I suck worse than I thought. Almost all of those kills are pure mistakes. It is a very rare occassion that I intentionally kill a teammate (if someone is exhibiting major douchebaggery bahaviour I will usually just quit and go find another server). I see that one of the highest ranked PS3 players has only 5 team kills. I may go out and buy a PS3 just so I can be on that guy's squad; although, he/she may find it a bit risky having my NooB butt in his/her squad.

theczech99
07-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Wow, I am surprised to see that I have 80 team kills! Apparently, I suck worse than I thought. Almost all of those kills are pure mistakes. It is a very rare occassion that I intentionally kill a teammate (if someone is exhibiting major douchebaggery bahaviour I will usually just quit and go find another server). I see that one of the highest ranked PS3 players has only 5 team kills. I may go out and buy a PS3 just so I can be on that guy's squad; although, he/she may find it a bit risky having my NooB butt in his/her squad.

If you play a lot of HC it's easy to get team kills, especially when the idiots walk in front of you while you are shooting at someone. That's where most of mine come from.

CELockwood
07-30-2010, 11:57 AM

If you play a lot of HC it's easy to get team kills, especially when the idiots walk in front of you while you are shooting at someone. That's where most of mine come from.

I've had quite a few recently where I've dropped mines around an mcom, died, then another squad goes in to arm and somebody ends up setting off the mines in the chaos. You can take out a bunch of people on both sides real quick.

sniperella
07-30-2010, 12:55 PM

I've had quite a few recently where I've dropped mines around an mcom, died, then another squad goes in to arm and somebody ends up setting off the mines in the chaos. You can take out a bunch of people on both sides real quick.

I'm great at team kills! OOPS! My all time favorite team kill was telling Blitzer the location of an enemy, taking aim, pulling the trigger and watching as my bullet passed through Blitzer's head and then the enemy's head. Blitz went on the roof to take out the enemy, just as I took my perfectly aligned shot! So don't feel bad about team kills, it is all part of the fun! Besides, if you really feel down, just look at my location on the leaderboard, then you all should feel much, much better! ;)

Onepoint
08-01-2010, 09:46 AM
Heh, team kills, I have a knack I guess. Last night there was a sniper across the bay in Isla Inocentes in a bush, so I used carl, and happened to time it just right so the sniper moved and one of our squad ran right into it. :-w

ustolemygmrtag
08-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Heh, team kills, I have a knack I guess. Last night there was a sniper across the bay in Isla Inocentes in a bush, so I used carl, and happened to time it just right so the sniper moved and one of our squad ran right into it. :-w

Man, Carl took out my entire squad and a few other MP's the other day! I had about -600 pts in team kills in one shot! Oh, and gamertag got a few team kills by killing me. :-w On my birthday none the less. [-( ;)
-Sniperella (oops, forgot to sign lee out and me in)

Onepoint
08-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Yeah, but the great thing in your case is you can just reach over and smack him. http://www.fubarhill.com/emoticons/headsmack.gif

ustolemygmrtag
08-09-2010, 03:54 PM
=;
Yeah, but the great thing in your case is you can just reach over and smack him. http://www.fubarhill.com/emoticons/headsmack.gif
Do not give her any bright ideas. I might have to borrow my sons "biggun" and shoot her. ;)

TrojanTeacher
08-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Classic! I especially love how you cheat by looking at her screen, LOL!!

ustolemygmrtag
08-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Cheat, I don't cheat!!!!! ;) :D I looked at her screen once, and saw were she was on accident. So I told her I would go around. 30 seconds later. I feel hot lead in my back. Culprit = sniperella80. :-w :(( I should have gotten her tags. :devil:

TrojanTeacher
08-09-2010, 11:29 PM
I would have looked at her screen. I have no shame in admitting it. LOL!! I use to do that on the Goldeneye game on the N64 with my friends. Screen Peeking FTW!

REMEC87
08-10-2010, 08:05 AM
@ CELockwood

Can you remove ETERNAL AGONY and Toy-soulja from the list as they are no longer MPs. AGONY was telling new recruits that he is no longer part of the MPs and that we suck too.

Thanks

:)

CELockwood
08-10-2010, 09:30 AM
@ CELockwood

Can you remove ETERNAL AGONY and Toy-soulja from the list as they are no longer MPs. AGONY was telling new recruits that he is no longer part of the MPs and that we suck too.

Thanks

I can do this, but is this 'official'? Are they off the ps3 id list? Just don't want to kick anyone prematurely.

REMEC87
08-10-2010, 10:23 AM
@ CELockwood

Thanks

I can do this, but is this 'official'? Are they off the ps3 id list? Just don't want to kick anyone prematurely.

Borlax removed his name from the ps3 masterlist and didn't put on the friends list....take a look at the recent comments on there.

I am pretty sure it is official but you can check with borlax too. :)

CELockwood
08-10-2010, 10:35 AM
@ CELockwood

Thanks

Borlax removed his name from the ps3 masterlist and didn't put on the friends list....take a look at the recent comments on there.

I am pretty sure it is official but you can check with borlax too. :)

Good enough for me. ETERNAL AGONY has been removed. I'm leaving Toy-souja for now, as he's still listed in the inactive MP's list.

Yay, I moved up a spot! ;)

REMEC87
08-10-2010, 11:35 AM

Me too! Sweet!!! :))

CELockwood
08-10-2010, 01:23 PM

Me too! Sweet!!! :))

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen any of the top 15 players on in a long time...I think I'll just delete them too! ;)

unich
08-10-2010, 01:31 PM
I'm no. 11 (360) 17 (all) on the MP leaderboard for BBC2 moved up 2 spots in the last couple weeks :applause:

unich
08-10-2010, 01:48 PM
@ CELockwood

Thanks

Well his gamer name fits him, he has to talk bad about others because he's unhappy with himself.

ustolemygmrtag
08-10-2010, 04:29 PM
I'm no. 11 (360) 17 (all) on the MP leaderboard for BBC2 moved up 2 spots in the last couple weeks :applause:
Great job. I just wish i had more time to play, so i could make you work harder to pass me. ;) :D

MrBlitzer72
08-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Im still here guys! I've been swamped with work the past two weeks, i'll be back on in full force next week! Miss you guys! :hug:

~Blitz

ustolemygmrtag
08-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Im still here guys! I've been swamped with work the past two weeks, i'll be back on in full force next week! Miss you guys! :hug:

~Blitz
I wondered if you had died or something. Will be good to have you pack. :cheers:

sniperella
08-12-2010, 07:02 AM

~Blitz

We were wondering where Blitz had gone. I thought maybe you had ditched us for some other cool team! ;)

ProfUnderDog
08-12-2010, 05:51 PM

~Blitz

You have obviously been missed, and you keep teasing when we see MrBlitzer72 is online.

TrojanTeacher
08-12-2010, 10:08 PM
BLITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always see that you've been online hours before I get on. Heck, sometimes it says days since you've been on. I guess a job that keeps you busy is good, but it will be good to have to back ASAP!

theczech99
08-19-2010, 11:12 AM
CELockwood,
Can you change up some of the stats for a few days? :pray: Something that shows each class score: Assault, medic, engineer, recon and vehicle. No worries if it's too much trouble. Just thought it might be interesting to see what other MPs are choosing to play as.

CELockwood
08-19-2010, 11:50 AM
Done. I'd thought about this as well. It would be nice if you could change the font or make the table wider so that everything would fit. If you put too many columns it gets cramped and unreadable.

Anyway, look at this version for a while.

theczech99
08-19-2010, 12:35 PM
CELockwood
Thanks for the update… :hug: Looks like you guys on the 360 love playing some wookie. I haven’t even hit 100,000 for recon yet.

ustolemygmrtag
08-19-2010, 01:03 PM
CELockwood
Thanks for the update… :hug: Look you guys on the 360 love playing some wookie. I haven’t even hit 100,000 for recon yet.
My wife made almost all the wookie points. But, I have made most of the assault, med and eng. points. :))

theczech99
08-19-2010, 01:16 PM
I still need 74 kills with sniper rifles to get my long service sniping weapons combat insignia. The only recon insignia I have is for artillery combat. Although I did play some combat wookie yesterday during some SDM, G3 and C4. Spike found out real quick not to get into the tank. That round the Bradley never made it more than 10 feet out of its spwan point.

DayliteMag
08-19-2010, 02:05 PM
Once again, thank you Lockwood for putting this together. It is very interesting looking at the numbers displayed like this. Some stuff really pops out, like viewtifuljoe's Assault score (I would NOT want to play against this gamer, if I had a PS3)!

Beano
08-19-2010, 02:41 PM
Viewtifuljoe, Joe man 0 kills with g3. Man you gotta give that thing a go. That rifle is best in game IMO. It is the most powerful assault rifle however. If you love assault that thing is beast and getting creative and playful with c4 is oh so much fun. Come play some nights with us:D.

Spike Forehand
08-19-2010, 10:00 PM
I still need 74 kills with sniper rifles to get my long service sniping weapons combat insignia. The only recon insignia I have is for artillery combat. Although I did play some combat wookie yesterday during some SDM, G3 and C4. Spike found out real quick not to get into the tank. That round the Bradley never made it more than 10 feet out of its spwan point.

That one time I heard you putting the C4 on and actually was able to jump out before you blew it. :devil:

TrojanTeacher
08-19-2010, 11:31 PM
Wow, just noticed that Under has overtaken Blitzer. :peace: Good on ya'!

CELockwood
08-20-2010, 06:42 AM
CELockwood
Thanks for the update… :hug: Looks like you guys on the 360 love playing some wookie. I haven’t even hit 100,000 for recon yet.

Well, I only played enough wookie to unlock everything at first. I've recently come back to it trying to finish off the combat excellence insignia, but it's slow going.

BigDaddy, slow down. How am I going to catch you if you keep scoring points?

DayliteMag
08-20-2010, 08:07 AM
CELockwood

Well, I only played enough wookie to unlock everything at first. I've recently come back to it trying to finish off the combat excellence insignia, but it's slow going.

I crept up a notch (just) from 24 to 23. I was holding steady at 22, but my stupid family wanted a vacation! Apparently they like spending time with me! Phfft! Chargeto300J, you probably need a vacation, don't ya'? Late August is a perfect time to get away for a couple of weeks. I wouldn't mind chipping in a couple of bucks, if that would help. :D

CELockwood
08-20-2010, 11:39 AM
CELockwood

I crept up a notch (just) from 24 to 23. I was holding steady at 22, but my stupid family wanted a vacation! Apparently they like spending time with me! Phfft! Chargeto300J, you probably need a vacation, don't ya'? Late August is a perfect time to get away for a couple of weeks. I wouldn't mind chipping in a couple of bucks, if that would help. :D

I'll throw in a few bucks if you take bigdaddy with you.

SFBanks
08-20-2010, 01:03 PM
I have you back guys at the bottom of the pile!

Just one question, why does my campaign trophies not show on the site? Or on the EA site?

bigdaddyj2468
08-20-2010, 01:16 PM
I haven't played that much battlefield in the last couple of weeks because of the moh beta. Toxic ran off and left me on the leaderboards and lockwood is catching up but battlefield is number one again :!!

Sckrapps
08-21-2010, 11:17 AM
Man, I had high hopes of climbing the board and catching some of you guys, but now I'm not so sure. To catch Daylight, for example, I would basically have to double my score, which means playing twice as much as I already have, without you playing at all. That's crazy 8-} Are you sure you don't want to go back to your cabin for a month or so? =))

I think I'll be lucky to make it into the top 30, maybe by overtaking some others who have stopped playing. The higher you get the harder it becomes to go any further.

DayliteMag
08-21-2010, 12:26 PM
Man, I had high hopes of climbing the board and catching some of you guys, but now I'm not so sure. To catch Daylight, for example, I would basically have to double my score, which means playing twice as much as I already have, without you playing at all. That's crazy 8-} Are you sure you don't want to go back to your cabin for a month or so? =))

I think I'll be lucky to make it into the top 30, maybe by overtaking some others who have stopped playing. The higher you get the harder it becomes to go any further.

Amen! I think we all share the same perspective. For example, if I was Teach I'd be looking at Beano on the PS3 side and thinking that I would have to quit my job and play full-time to catch up. #-o

CELockwood
08-21-2010, 06:43 PM

Amen! I think we all share the same perspective. For example, if I was Teach I'd be looking at Beano on the PS3 side and thinking that I would have to quit my job and play full-time to catch up. #-o

You can't look at that way. Only look at the man in front of you, Skrapps. He's 8000 point away. One spot at at a time. The gaps get bigger as you go up, but supposedly we get better. I'm still waiting, but most people get better...

TrojanTeacher
08-21-2010, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I need to quit my job and start an I.V. to keep me 'fed' so that I can play BFBC2 constantly.

Wildbill
08-31-2010, 09:31 AM
I'm still bummed I'm not on the PS3 board???

wierd stuff always happens to me. :))

CELockwood
08-31-2010, 09:55 AM

Have you created an account at bfbcs.com? When I try to add your tag, I get player not found.

theczech99
08-31-2010, 10:05 AM

Have you created an account at bfbcs.com? When I try to add your tag, I get player not found.
I just set Pep up on bfbcs.com :D

CELockwood
08-31-2010, 10:10 AM

I just set Pep up on bfbcs.com :D

I just added him to the leaderboard, though I'm not happy about it. This knocked me down a spot. :cuss:

theczech99
08-31-2010, 10:18 AM
I hope to move up some this weekend. I’m taking the day off Friday and with my wife at work and the kids at school, it will be an all day BC2 marathon for me. I'm tired of being in the #13 spot. MPs across the pond look for me to join in some of your games this Friday.

Wildbill
08-31-2010, 10:34 AM
Thank You :)

I plan on moving up this week fo-sho now that the kids are back in school.

jkodrigues
09-01-2010, 03:42 AM
good to see i havent been playing much and i am still up there hahahaha
guess everybody is getting bored of this game specialy because the new maps most of them have been disapointing,but thats just my opinion
cant wait for vietnam hope i dont get disapointed

REMEC87
09-01-2010, 07:32 AM
good to see i havent been playing much and i am still up there hahahaha
guess everybody is getting bored of this game specialy because the new maps most of them have been disapointing,but thats just my opinion
cant wait for vietnam hope i dont get disapointed

I feeel the same way...this game is dying, especially on the PS3 side. It is so hard to get a full squad of MPs for more than one match! Very sad...I can imagine EA must be able to see how many people are dropping off online. I wish they would just hurry up and announce something, anything new!!!

DayliteMag
09-01-2010, 08:03 AM
I feeel the same way...this game is dying, especially on the PS3 side. It is so hard to get a full squad of MPs for more than one match! Very sad...I can imagine EA must be able to see how many people are dropping off online. I wish they would just hurry up and announce something, anything new!!!

Reme, if you feel like coming over to the Dark-Side there is a great crew of XBOX'ers actively playing BC2 :hug: :D . On any given night there are at least 6 of us playing and often it's more like 8+.

Everyone seems to be keeping their fingers crossed that Vietnam is released sooner rather than later.

CELockwood
09-01-2010, 08:51 AM

Reme, if you feel like coming over to the Dark-Side there is a great crew of XBOX'ers actively playing BC2 :hug: :D . On any given night there are at least 6 of us playing and often it's more like 8+.

Everyone seems to be keeping their fingers crossed that Vietnam is released sooner rather than later.

Beautiful new sig there daylite. Did you join another clan? :-"

TrojanTeacher
09-02-2010, 02:01 PM
You can edit sig pics, by the way, if you want to get the clan tag off. hehe.

ustolemygmrtag
09-02-2010, 07:08 PM
So, when did the authorized size of Signatures get changed here?

TrojanTeacher
09-02-2010, 09:51 PM
I while ago, but have you seen the big ass sigs that have popped out?! Oh my! :-o :-o :-o :-o

ustolemygmrtag
09-02-2010, 10:12 PM
I while ago, but have you seen the big ass sigs that have popped out?! Oh my! :-o :-o :-o :-o
LOL, I like! :cheers:

DayliteMag
09-03-2010, 08:35 AM
Go big or go home, I always say! Actually, I have no idea what I am doing (at least 90% of the time). I saw some other guys had sigs with more stats so I just picked one that looked similar. I didn't realize that it had a diff Clan tag on it or was so immense. I thought that ERT-Gamers was just some kind of website. I'll try change it to MP, but frankly, I don't like my chances of success. I suck at that this kinda stuff. Also, the version of IE that we are using at work is so old I can't do a bunch of things that I can from home; and goodness knows I don't have time for screwing around with that kind of stuff when I'm at home...just while at work ;)

SlapLaB
09-03-2010, 08:39 AM
MPs across the pond look for me to join in some of your games this Friday.

Sorry I'm on holiday across the other Pond (the Channel) - without PS3 @-)

CELockwood
09-03-2010, 11:33 AM
...s I don't have time for screwing around with that kind of stuff when I'm at home...just while at work ;)

:)) :)) :))

TrojanTeacher
09-03-2010, 12:46 PM
No worries, Daylite. No need to change it. That's why they're allowed now.

DayliteMag
09-03-2010, 01:22 PM
No worries, Daylite. No need to change it. That's why they're allowed now.

Thanks, Teach. It is sorta overwhelming in size (that's what she said) and my stats suck so bad I should probably be looking for something that includes less not more info! 8-}

Retro
09-03-2010, 01:51 PM
I lost an acheivment! I no longer have my knifing of friends, wtf!

TheFreak75
09-03-2010, 01:57 PM
Go big or go home, I always say! Actually, I have no idea what I am doing (at least 90% of the time). I saw some other guys had sigs with more stats so I just picked one that looked similar. I didn't realize that it had a diff Clan tag on it or was so immense. I thought that ERT-Gamers was just some kind of website. I'll try change it to MP, but frankly, I don't like my chances of success. I suck at that this kinda stuff. Also, the version of IE that we are using at work is so old I can't do a bunch of things that I can from home; and goodness knows I don't have time for screwing around with that kind of stuff when I'm at home...just while at work ;)

YEAH,YEAH,YEAH......... Traitor!!!!! :D :D :D

TrojanTeacher
09-03-2010, 05:45 PM
You lost your Et Tu Brute? Sux. Next time, we'll just line up so that you can get it.

Retro
09-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Might just be the site, I'll have to check in game

MrBlitzer72
09-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Ok, its been a month now...and im comin back! Im gonna probably be on tomorrow night, so can someone remind me how to play? Ive missed you guys! Work has kept me swamped! Hope to catch some of you tomorrow!

-Blitz

Retro
09-05-2010, 12:07 AM
Ok, its been a month now...and im comin back! Im gonna probably be on tomorrow night, so can someone remind me how to play? Ive missed you guys! Work has kept me swamped! Hope to catch some of you tomorrow!

-Blitz
He Lives!

DayliteMag
09-05-2010, 07:11 AM

-Blitz

SAAAAAAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EET!!!! Glad to have you back Blitz! Look forward to getting some rounds in with ya'!

ProfUnderDog
09-05-2010, 08:51 AM

-Blitz

Welcome back Blitz. It will be good to play with you again. Just don't shoot the guys in green or blue. ;)

TrojanTeacher
09-05-2010, 04:56 PM
YAY!!! Hi Blitz! Glad to hear work is going well, but happier to see that you have some free time!

CELockwood
09-05-2010, 05:01 PM

-Blitz

Welcome back Blitz. It will be good to play with you again. Just don't shoot the guys in green or blue. ;)

Or anyone named Lockwood in any color.

Sckrapps
09-06-2010, 08:08 AM

-Blitz

Or anyone named Lockwood in any color.

LOL! Classic.

Welcome back Blitz!

TrojanTeacher
09-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Did anyone see Blitz yesterday?

Retro
09-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Nope, he must have been camping in the bush or up a tree.

DayliteMag
09-07-2010, 06:59 AM
K/DR increased to .85, ranked up and passed Charge! Good weekend....good weekend.....soooooo tired....thumbs sore....ass flat.

ProfUnderDog
09-07-2010, 07:08 AM
K/DR increased to .85, ranked up and passed Charge! Good weekend....good weekend.....soooooo tired....thumbs sore....ass flat.

=)) =)) =))

sniperella
09-07-2010, 09:35 PM

=)) =)) =))

at least you didn't fall out of the recliner mid-game... 8-}

DayliteMag
09-12-2010, 02:39 PM
I love this thread - glad to see that it isn't falling too far back in the forums ;) . Thanks, Lockwood for creating the leaderboard and updating from time to time.

CELockwood
09-12-2010, 04:04 PM
I love this thread - glad to see that it isn't falling too far back in the forums ;) . Thanks, Lockwood for creating the leaderboard and updating from time to time.

Thanks for the thanks.

Forgot that I moved up from 16 to 14 over the last couple of weeks and forgot to brag. :((

Well, I've got my sites on Brimstone now...

DayliteMag
09-12-2010, 04:12 PM

Thanks for the thanks.

Forgot that I moved up from 16 to 14 over the last couple of weeks and forgot to brag. :((

Well, I've got my sites on Brimstone now...

What the hell happened to 15? I takes me forever just to move up one notch, let alone two at a time.

ustolemygmrtag
09-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Onepoint, you might has passed me up on the leaderboards. :(( But, I am breathing down your neck now in points. =p~ Coming at you with an unsheathed knife waiting for the day I pass you. :devil:

DayliteMag
09-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Bump...Bump...Bump! :D

Somehow managed to move ahead of Remec and Gmrtag. KD/R improved by one tenth of a percentage point (woohoo!!! :cheers: ) W/L also improved by one tenth of a percentage point; although, for some reason I just don't really seem to pay much attention to that particular stat...hmmm, probably says something very important about my personality.

ustolemygmrtag
09-19-2010, 06:48 PM
Bump...Bump...Bump! :D

Somehow managed to move ahead of Remec and Gmrtag. KD/R improved by one tenth of a percentage point (woohoo!!! :cheers: ) W/L also improved by one tenth of a percentage point; although, for some reason I just don't really seem to pay much attention to that particular stat...hmmm, probably says something very important about my personality.
Oh no you didn't!!!! :-o :(( X( :cuss: I am coming for you Canadian! :devil: My knife in one hand and M1911 in the other. B-) ;)

DayliteMag
09-20-2010, 01:00 PM
Oh no you didn't!!!! :-o :(( X( :cuss: I am coming for you Canadian! :devil: My knife in one hand and M1911 in the other. B-) ;)

That sounds like fun! I can introduce them to my good buddy, Carl. He has an "explosive" personality! :D

Oh, and by the way, I went home at lunch this afternoon and Ranked up! :hug:

TheFreak75
09-20-2010, 01:40 PM

That sounds like fun! I can introduce them to my good buddy, Carl. He has an "explosive" personality! :D

LOL!!! Not to worry I'm coming to get you all. :devil:

sniperella
09-20-2010, 08:15 PM

LOL!!! Not to worry I'm coming to get you all. :devil:

You boyz better be watchin' ur backs, some other "HOT" chick is sneakin' up on ya!! :devil: :)) ;)

ustolemygmrtag
09-20-2010, 09:56 PM
If it wasn't for work and school, I would be higher than CELookwood right now. :cuss: But, that is how life goes. Grats to you Daylight. I will see your Carl and raise you a M1A1. :p

DayliteMag
09-21-2010, 06:35 AM
If it wasn't for work and school, I would be higher than CELookwood right now. :cuss: But, that is how life goes. Grats to you Daylight. I will see your Carl and raise you a M1A1. :p

Whoa, the stakes are gettin' a little to high for me. I think I'll just stay on your team...to be safe. Unless of course Sniperella is on the other team, in which case I'll follow her...she's scarier.

CELockwood
09-21-2010, 08:18 AM

Whoa, the stakes are gettin' a little to high for me. I think I'll just stay on your team...to be safe. Unless of course Sniperella is on the other team, in which case I'll follow her...she's scarier.

How'd I get dragged into this? Well, I moved up again too (#13 now).

Gamertag, you may have fallen behind (way, way behind :)) ), but you still owe me some tags...

ustolemygmrtag
09-21-2010, 09:43 AM

How'd I get dragged into this? Well, I moved up again too (#13 now).

Gamertag, you may have fallen behind (way, way behind :)) ), but you still owe me some tags...
What? :-?I thought you were going to give me some gold tags soon?

TrojanTeacher
09-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Ya'll better watch out. If Blitz starts up again, he'll be right on my tail.

CELockwood
09-21-2010, 02:21 PM
That only concerns you upper forties. We mortals slumming down below have no thoughts of catching the Teach's, Blitz's, Underdogs, JK"s and the like. I think Beano's just a myth. Nobody's that good.

You better be worrying about Underdog, not Blitz. ;)

TrojanTeacher
09-21-2010, 03:04 PM
I am, that's why I put down the NCAA for a while so I can regain my lead. :D

Retro
09-21-2010, 03:12 PM
I am, that's why I put down the NCAA for a while so I can regain my lead. :D
Boooo, NCAA all the way!!!! If you put NCAA away it should be to play NHL!

http://www.yoursportsmemorabilia.com/shop/images/categories/WhalersLogo.jpg

TrojanTeacher
09-21-2010, 04:04 PM
WHALERS!!??? Don't you mean Coyotes? LOL! Guess what, Retro. TODAY I am going to find that game and buy it. Then we can join up together with the best team ever (LA Kings...don't laugh) and do some damage. Or at least test my American hockey skills against ya. GO KINGS GO!!

As for NCAA: I had been waiting for that thing to be advanced for a while, so I figured BC2 would be a good fit. (BTW, I'm done with my recruiting and game, you gotta check out that last video that I put up...miraculous!!)

ProfUnderDog
09-22-2010, 05:26 PM
That only concerns you upper forties. We mortals slumming down below have no thoughts of catching the Teach's, Blitz's, Underdogs, JK"s and the like. I think Beano's just a myth. Nobody's that good.

You better be worrying about Underdog, not Blitz. ;)

I've really got no interest in catching Teach. He's helped out way too much. Besides making up a 200K difference would require taking a week off from work. Hmmm :-?

Right now I'm more interested in supporting the rest of you all and winning matches. It's no fun getting an Ace pin when the team loses! Its also more fun getting Daylite into the fight rather than being the good trooper to hold spawn or covering Freak and supplying him while he launches rockets at an Mcom. :cheers:

TrojanTeacher
09-22-2010, 06:29 PM
Funny, I've sort of done the same thing. I'm playing more as a supportive role. trying to blow up building and brush to help the rest of the team see through stuff. It's a totally different way to play the game and really cool to see the difference in playing styles of our squad mates. I've been trying to play Engineer to assist with repairs. Under, I wouldn't doubt that you could catch me up. You score pretty high up there.

theczech99
09-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Please add sholomo PS3 :D

Thanks

CELockwood
09-23-2010, 10:06 AM
Please add sholomo PS3 :D

Thanks

done

Sckrapps
09-23-2010, 01:55 PM
Man, I was trying all summer to break into the top 30, but every time I check the leaderboard Sniperella has moved up like 5 spots. I'll probably break into the top 30 and then Sniperella will bump me off it the next day.

Such is the drama of those of us that are lower on the leaderboards :sigh:

DayliteMag
09-23-2010, 02:24 PM
Man, I was trying all summer to break into the top 30, but every time I check the leaderboard Sniperella has moved up like 5 spots. I'll probably break into the top 30 and then Sniperella will bump me off it the next day.

Such is the drama of those of us that are lower on the leaderboards :sigh:

At the rate she is going Sniperella is going to pass you, me and Beeano by Christmas. I think she has trained her kids to play BC2 so that even when she can't play she's got her little minnions racking up points on her account. Either that, or she has chained Lee to the Laz-e-boy and won't give him food or water unless he keeps playing. :devil:

Sckrapps
09-23-2010, 03:53 PM
I dunno about that, I think Lee has some 'splaining to do. When you, me, and Bigdaddy were playing last night I saw gmrtag get online. I went to go send him an invite and noticed he was playing Halo: Reach! :-o Traitor to the BF cause! :spank:

TrojanTeacher
09-23-2010, 04:30 PM
Traitors will be killed, then sliced, then punctured, given wedgies, wet willies, burned, then killed again. Quick, he's a witch, BURN HIM!

CELockwood
09-23-2010, 05:29 PM
Traitors will be killed, then sliced, then punctured, given wedgies, wet willies, burned, then killed again. Quick, he's a witch, BURN HIM!

And if that doesn't work, we shall taunt him a second time!

ustolemygmrtag
09-23-2010, 05:54 PM
Sorry guys, Been playing the Campaign of Reach with a friend on Legendary. As soon as I beat it, I will be back on BFBC2. I am already going through withdrawals. Meg and I have been so busy with work and school, we crash after about 9:30pm. Kids, work, and school do not leave me much time to play, so I have to be selective. See you on the battlefield.

by CELockwood » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:29 pm

[quote:387c50vi]TrojanTeacher wrote:

And if that doesn't work, we shall taunt him a second time![/quote:387c50vi]

Sounds kinky! :D ;)

DayliteMag
09-23-2010, 07:28 PM

And if that doesn't work, we shall taunt him a second time!

I'm sure he will smell of elderberries!

TrojanTeacher
09-23-2010, 08:57 PM
[yt:2j9ycitx]zrzMhU_4m-g[/yt:2j9ycitx]

ustolemygmrtag
09-24-2010, 06:36 AM
Ok guys, what up with the double standard here. :-\ All I have to say is one word "Madden". :-" ;)

TrojanTeacher
09-24-2010, 08:53 AM
Wrong word. You need to say NCAA. :D

Sckrapps
09-24-2010, 01:42 PM
Hey gmrtag, I was just kidding with you man. Its actually just because I'm jealous. BC2 is just no fun to play without Team MP, and I worry about people going off and playing other games. You're one of my favorite people to squad up with, man.

As my high school (ex-)girlfriend once said, "It's really about me, it's not you at all." Of course, the difference is that I actually mean it!

All that said, I'll feel better when BC: Vietnam arrives (whenever that is), 'cause I think that's my next purchase.

ustolemygmrtag
09-24-2010, 04:17 PM
Hey gmrtag, I was just kidding with you man. Its actually just because I'm jealous. BC2 is just no fun to play without Team MP, and I worry about people going off and playing other games. You're one of my favorite people to squad up with, man.

As my high school (ex-)girlfriend once said, "It's really about me, it's not you at all." Of course, the difference is that I actually mean it!

All that said, I'll feel better when BC: Vietnam arrives (whenever that is), 'cause I think that's my next purchase.

I will not be getting Vietman! I will not pay $60 for an Expantion with 4 maps. :cuss: That is just wrong. :(( I might pay $30, :-? But that remains to be seen. Medal of Honor will be our next purchase. :D I have preordered 2 copies for me and my wife. :-bd

BlaringStatue
09-24-2010, 04:25 PM
Have they already put a price on the expansion pack? I couldnt imagine them putting a $60 tag on few maps either! I'm sure this is probably going to drive a lot pf people away from the game as well. I for one have been playing Reach since it came out, but have slowly drifted back to bbc2 because I just cant get into the multiplayer mode of the game. Im sure alot of you know what I mean! I havent considered getting MOH yet basically because I have heard such negative reviews about the beta and because I thought I would be playing a whole lot more Reach but I may have to reconsider since alot of people are talking about getting it.

Retro
09-24-2010, 04:51 PM
Have they already put a price on the expansion pack? I couldnt imagine them putting a $60 tag on few maps either! I'm sure this is probably going to drive a lot pf people away from the game as well. I for one have been playing Reach since it came out, but have slowly drifted back to bbc2 because I just cant get into the multiplayer mode of the game. Im sure alot of you know what I mean! I havent considered getting MOH yet basically because I have heard such negative reviews about the beta and because I thought I would be playing a whole lot more Reach but I may have to reconsider since alot of people are talking about getting it.
After a few days of playing, Halo is now collecting dust. It might get traded quickly, just can't get into the game. I'd rather play Madden, NCAA, NHL and BC2.

I know BB has BC2 Vietnam listed for $60, but until EA/Dice makes an announcement I will hold out hope for a cheaper price. I honestly wouldn't have a problem with $60 if it came with a new single player campaign too, but 4 multiplayer maps just doesn't cut it.

ustolemygmrtag
09-24-2010, 05:19 PM
After a few days of playing, Halo is now collecting dust. It might get traded quickly, just can't get into the game. I'd rather play Madden, NCAA, NHL and BC2.

I know BB has BC2 Vietnam listed for $60, but until EA/Dice makes an announcement I will hold out hope for a cheaper price. I honestly wouldn't have a problem with $60 if it came with a new single player campaign too, but 4 multiplayer maps just doesn't cut it.
That is all it is going to have. No Canpaign, just MP. That is why I said that. I will be playing BFBC2 and Reach until MOH.

BlaringStatue
09-24-2010, 05:28 PM
I am starting to think that Dice really doesnt care what we as gamers and the buyers of these games really think. I mean come on they can do better than 4 maps and a few new vehicles and weapons. They just know that regardless of what they release and the price that people are still going to buy the expansion pack. I mean come on all the other map packs have been just the same maps added to different game modes.

REMEC87
09-27-2010, 11:57 AM
I seem to be having difficulty updating my stats. Everytime i go onto my profile it says "Update/500" and when i click it says the query is full over 500.

This would be fine except that when i go to someone else in the clan and update them i dont get this error message.

Can someone please try to update my stats on the leaderboard and see if you get the same error message?

CELockwood
09-27-2010, 12:10 PM
I seem to be having difficulty updating my stats. Everytime i go onto my profile it says "Update/500" and when i click it says the query is full over 500.

This would be fine except that when i go to someone else in the clan and update them i dont get this error message.

Can someone please try to update my stats on the leaderboard and see if you get the same error message?

I just tried and I'm seeing this for everyone, now, myself included. They don't seem to have any contact info on their page, so I'm hoping whatever the issue is, they're aware of it, and will get it fixed soon. Gotta know what gold stars to go after next... ;)

REMEC87
09-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the help anyways Lockwood!

oscarthegrouch71
09-28-2010, 03:58 AM
BFBCS Stats site is up and running again........ #:-s

bigdaddyj2468
10-01-2010, 10:06 AM
slow down lockwood. i think u need a vacation. take a couple of weeks off :-t

Spike Forehand
10-02-2010, 10:29 AM
Anyone booking action on whether teach or profunderdog get their 50 first? Teach in the lead right now by about 175k points with about 99k more needed, while profunderdog needs 275k, so at this point I would make Teach like a 4-1 favorite.

TrojanTeacher
10-02-2010, 10:44 AM
I don't know who'll get there first, but I have definitely noticed the gap closing...so now I play BC2 first before I play NCAA, NFL, or NHL. I gotta keep that guy off my tail!

CELockwood
10-03-2010, 09:45 AM
slow down lockwood. i think u need a vacation. take a couple of weeks off :-t

Was off for a couple of days camping this weekend, but I'm going to try and make it up. Though, I've been letting my boys play halo 3 MP with my account (and no mic) so I have to fight them for time now.

I thought I was safe when I passed you and now there you are right on my tail. Toxic's the one that needs to take a vacation, so we can both catch him. :)

Toxic Avenger72
10-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Toxic's the one that needs to take a vacation, so we can both catch him. :)

I'm sure you guys will catch up or even pass me once MOH comes out. Not quitting BFBC2, just prolly not play as much. I think MaddHippy deserves a vacation. Just when I think I'm making ground, he pulls further and further away. :) :-"

ustolemygmrtag
10-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Sorry I havn't been on lately. But school, work, and honeydoes, I haven't had time. :(( And as far as the Leader boards, I think I have lost 6 spots in the last 6 months. :-o Oh well, I guess MOH will be the game for me, when i get a chance to play. See you all on the battlefield.

DayliteMag
10-05-2010, 09:03 AM
Hey Onepoint, did you have some kind of huge night last night, or what? Holy smoke, I was right on your tail and suddenly I'm chokin' on vapors! :((

sniperella
10-05-2010, 09:10 AM
Hey Onepoint, did you have some kind of huge night last night, or what? Holy smoke, I was right on your tail and suddenly I'm chokin' on vapors! :((

I had an awesome point night, didn't show on the score board, but I got several big point pins and stars last night! Moving on up, about to catch Sckrapps! Then into the top 30! Finally!

ProfUnderDog
10-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Sorry I havn't been on lately. But school, work, and honeydoes, I haven't had time. :(( And as far as the Leader boards, I think I have lost 6 spots in the last 6 months. :-o Oh well, I guess MOH will be the game for me, when i get a chance to play. See you all on the battlefield.

You've been missed. I hope classes, etc. are going well. :cheers:

sniperella
10-05-2010, 09:32 AM

good excuse, gamertag, but we all know why you went down in the ranks so quickly, it all started when I got my own account... B-)

ustolemygmrtag
10-05-2010, 10:05 AM

good excuse, gamertag, but we all know why you went down in the ranks so quickly, it all started when I got my own account... B-)
:-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

TrojanTeacher
10-05-2010, 10:32 AM

Dems fitin' werds! I'll get the popcorn!

sniperella
10-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Oh, Teach you have already missed the showdown, I already have a set of Gamertag tags! :devil:

TrojanTeacher
10-05-2010, 11:01 AM
You have two now? I remember hearing the first one... Gamer, you gonna let your woman do that to you!? I'm telling ya, turn on her XBOX, leave her standing there while you go back and get three of hers. ;) All is fair in love and war. :))

ustolemygmrtag
10-05-2010, 12:29 PM
Oh, Teach you have already missed the showdown, I already have a set of Gamertag tags! :devil:
:p :p :p I will have your tags, Oh yes. I will! =p~ =p~ :devil: