View Full Version : Disneyland "World of Color" Water Show

07-09-2010, 12:21 PM
I live about 20 minutes from Disneyland and go there about once a week during the summer with my kids. They have a new show up in Disneyland California called the World of Color. It's like the water show in Vegas at the Belagio, but man does Disney's water show put the Vegas show to shame. It was awesome! I'm not one to get excited about a show that shoots water up in the air, but they made it incredible. They also included pyro in the show (weird, since it's a water show) but that too was awesome.

If you happen to be visiting the Southern California area and are going to Disneyland, I highly recommend getting the Park Hopper pass and watching the World of Color show.

07-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Man, I can't wait to go back to Disneyland. Love that place. I went a couple of years ago and California Adventure was kind of a dud overall. It did have a few nice attractions though: Tower of Terror, California Screamin', the muppet show thing and the water raft ride (can't remember the name) were all good. Good to see that they have added something else worth while in that park. One show that I really liked at Disneyland was Fantasmic. I sat there and watched it with my jaw dropped the whole time. Disneylands fireworks show was also off the hook, it was crazy to see Space Mountain shoot laser beams at the castle.