PDA

View Full Version : New glitch.

ustolemygmrtag
07-30-2010, 02:39 PM
Ok, while looking through the bfbc2 forums, i cam across a thread adout this.

Apparently, if you die on top of a mcomm, it cannot be armmed or disarmed until your kit disappears. From what i gathered from the post, everytime you press the B button to arm/disarm, you pick up the kit that is on top. Anyone run into this yet?

CELockwood
07-30-2010, 02:58 PM

Apparently, if you die on top of a mcomm, it cannot be armmed or disarmed until your kit disappears. From what i gathered from the post, everytime you press the B button to arm/disarm, you pick up the kit that is on top. Anyone run into this yet?

When you say "on top" to you mean actually standing on it?

I've repeatedly run into the issue of when people die next to the mcom that I have a hard time arming/disarming because pressing b does start switching kits instead of arming. It's quite annoying. Seems if you realize that it's happening, you can move around a little and usually find a spot where the arm option will come up instead.

ustolemygmrtag
07-30-2010, 03:12 PM

When you say "on top" to you mean actually standing on it?

I've repeatedly run into the issue of when people die next to the mcom that I have a hard time arming/disarming because pressing b does start switching kits instead of arming. It's quite annoying. Seems if you realize that it's happening, you can move around a little and usually find a spot where the arm option will come up instead.
Yes, if you die standing on top the mcomm cannot be armed or disarmed.

REMEC87
07-30-2010, 03:17 PM
I come accross what Lockwood descibed but i have never been totally unable to arm a crate before....something to try tonight! :))

Toxic Avenger72
07-30-2010, 05:51 PM
I've came across this before. Very frustrating. :cuss:

dinsdale1978
07-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Happens all the time. Of course if you throw C4 or explosives first it might knock them off. I may start crouching on the MCOMM's now.

TrojanTeacher
07-31-2010, 03:43 AM
This has happened to me, but I just keep holding the button down and it does arm.

sniperella
07-31-2010, 05:58 AM
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/1513905.page This is the URL for the thread. There is a way around this, it seems.