PDA

View Full Version : Spec Ops

RC-1136
08-09-2010, 01:24 PM
I wanted to go through Spec Ops Missions. Would anyone be interested in teamming up on the PS3? I usually play after 9 PM EST.

Borlaxx
08-09-2010, 01:29 PM
I have done most of them already, but have several I still need to do and some I have only done on the easiest difficulty, so I would be down. Some of them are just about fucking impossible on the hardest difficulty.

TonkaToys
08-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Happy to help too but you'd better be good at reviving people - only up to Charlie and mainly done on easy.

BostonIrish
08-09-2010, 07:31 PM
I'd give it a try. If I see you on, I'll shoot you a message.

Borlaxx
08-10-2010, 06:29 AM
I have done most of them already, but have several I still need to do and some I have only done on the easiest difficulty, so I would be down. Some of them are just about fucking impossible on the hardest difficulty.

Got that right... the one SP that is on the bridge... :cuss: is all i gotta say!!
OMFG! That one is just about impossible on the medium difficulty! I haven't even tried in on the hard one, and I doubt I ever will. That chopper is a killer!!!!!!

KeaBra
08-26-2010, 06:50 AM
Someone wants to play Special Ops?

Just add me: KeaBra

See you /:)

Psalm
08-26-2010, 07:51 AM

Got that right... the one SP that is on the bridge... :cuss: is all i gotta say!!
OMFG! That one is just about impossible on the medium difficulty! I haven't even tried in on the hard one, and I doubt I ever will. That chopper is a killer!!!!!!
actually me and my daughter got thru it on Hard difficulty....not sure how....lol

Borlaxx
08-26-2010, 08:12 AM
Way to make be feel like a bitch, LOL!!!!!

RC-1136
08-26-2010, 08:14 AM
I would love to play more spec ops with someone. I just get on the MP and then never go back. KeaBra, I'll ad you and see if we're on together.

DB4
08-26-2010, 12:01 PM
I tried to play spec-ops today with KeaBra coincidentally. Being that he lives in Europe and I am in California, it just did not work out. Worst connection EVAARRRRR! But, oh well, we tried.

Jackie R
08-26-2010, 02:10 PM
I'd be up for some co-op, especially if there isn't many MPs on at the time (but I guess that goes without saying).

Probably won't be able to handle much more than easy though. http://theadultgamer.com/images/smilies/crazyhunter.gif

KeaBra
08-27-2010, 01:41 AM
I am stucked on 66 stars.

Only need to do wetwork on veteran. I finally reached the end and then shot a damn hostage. X(

Sometimes the connection sucks but mostly it is smooth even with someone on the other end of the world.

I will add you all tonight and we will see then.

Playing campaign on veteran now (almost done). I want the trophies =p~ .

See you guys.

KeaBra

KeaBra
08-28-2010, 06:45 AM
GOT IT my 69 stars

Jackie R
08-28-2010, 07:36 AM
GOT IT my 69 stars
Congrats! http://theadultgamer.com/images/smilies/clapping.gif

TonkaToys
08-29-2010, 04:25 PM

See you guys.

KeaBra

Have you added everyone on the PSN ID Master List (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=553#p14721)? I'm in Europe but don't think your on my friends list?

DB4
08-29-2010, 05:52 PM

See you guys.

KeaBra

Have you added everyone on the PSN ID Master List (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=553#p14721)? I'm in Europe but don't think your on my friends list?

KeaBra is a former MP, so he isn't going to add everyone on the list. Your best bet is to send him a request letting him know that you are an MP in located in Europe. I'm sure he'll add you.

KeaBra
08-30-2010, 03:08 AM
TonkaToys,

Sorry I forgot to add you. :blush:

I will add you tonight.

If someone wants to play spec. ops just invite me.

KeaBra

TonkaToys
09-06-2010, 07:25 AM
Cheers got it.

Tembis
10-05-2010, 01:45 PM
I would love to do some Spec-Ops with someone. I think they are great. I like the two 2 player only the best. I like being on the ground for both of them. I'm not sure how many I have unlocked on the PS3...most of them I do on my 360, and do my PS3 online. But that can change :)

RC-1136
10-05-2010, 02:07 PM
I will hit you up next time I see you on for some spec ops. I haven't done many. I suck at them by myself.

Tembis
10-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Sounds good!!! Before I got the...guts?? to go online...that's all I did. I unlocked Delta missions on my 360 and had a blast doing it. I have a perfect strat for Homeland Defense. It's a bit boaring, but a no fail for 3 stars...well, mabye a fail here and there, but totally doable.

RC-1136
10-10-2010, 06:49 AM
Tembis, That was the first time I played CO-OP SpecOps and it was awesome. Had such a good time. It was such a nice change of pace from getting commando'ed and tubed in the multiplayer.

Tembis
10-10-2010, 08:47 AM
I had a great time too RC! I love the Spec Ops missions. They are all so much fun, and very challenging when going for the 3rd star. I've played with quite a few people doing them, and never once have I played with someone who can make it to the end in Big Brother (the helicopter one)!!! You are an awesome partner :D We havn't even scratched the surfuce of the missions. We definetly have to hook up again!! My only complante, would be cool if you could do them with up to 4 peeps..that would be nice!!!

RC-1136
10-10-2010, 01:50 PM
If I'm not mistaken I think Black Ops will have a player CO-OP plus zombies. That should be awesome.

johnboy
10-25-2011, 07:23 AM
After finishing the campaign, I started on the spec op missions last night, (again). Did so much better now I am used to the controls and I switched to tactical, it feels so much more natural to knife and crouch. I made it thru to Charlie, some quite easily and some not quite so. I don't think I'll be trying anything on veteran, but maybe on the harder difficulty next. If anyone that isn't picking bf3 up or any of the Brits that won't have it until later this week I could do with some co-op help for the missions that require it.

TonkaToys
10-25-2011, 07:28 AM
Bang me a message, if you see me on - I'll join whatever I'm playing at the time (except perhaps BF3).