PDA

View Full Version : Map Pack 6

Retro
08-11-2010, 08:08 PM
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/

Quote from the blog,

"Are new maps coming for BFBC2 in the future?

Vietnam will bring more maps to BC2. Map Pack 6 is due for release next week. There will be more information on the maps coming for Vietnam the closer we get to a release date."

Blog is dated Aug. 11/10

ustolemygmrtag
08-11-2010, 10:39 PM
I hope it is something really new, not just another map redo. That would really suck.

Retro
08-11-2010, 11:18 PM
It's just another map redo. The new stuff will not be coming out until Vietnam is released.

MaddHippy
08-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Another redo? What's left? All I can think of is Laguna Presa for Rush...

sniperella
08-12-2010, 07:00 AM
They still have a couple of maps that they have on conquest but not rush and the other way around! I just hope the "new" maps are not as frustrating as White Pass for rush. I HATE that map defending. Lots of fun attacking once you get past the first two MCOMM's.

theczech99
08-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Rush options are: Panama Canal and Laguna Alta.

Conquest options are: Valparaiso Village and Isla Inocentes.

ustolemygmrtag
08-12-2010, 08:11 AM
Rush options are: Panama Canal and Laguna Alta.

Conquest options are: Valparaiso Village and Isla Inocentes.
OH boy! I have been waiting for Panama Canal. Dont know about Laguna Alta. Isnt it a variation of Laguna Presa?

MaddHippy
08-12-2010, 11:12 AM
I've heard it's alta for rush and panama canal for death match....

I'm interested in alta; i could see them opening a lot more area for rush play, a la laguna presa, which turned out to be one of my favorite maps.

SlapLaB
08-12-2010, 02:16 PM

I'm interested in alta; i could see them opening a lot more area for rush play, a la laguna presa, which turned out to be one of my favorite maps.

Don't count on it though... given map packs 4 & 5...

REMEC87
08-13-2010, 02:29 PM

From what I have seen you are correct except that it may be laguna Alta for squad rush...but who knows what it is actually gonna be...

:)

dinsdale1978
08-13-2010, 07:14 PM
I for one want to see Panama Canal for Rush. I wouldn't mind seeing Isla Innocentes for Conquest.

Either way, a new map just keeps us sated until Medal of Honor, Black Ops, or Vietnam.

Sckrapps
08-14-2010, 10:04 AM
I for one want to see Panama Canal for Rush.

Hear hear! I love that map, and it would be a lot of fun on Rush. Depending on where they put the mcomms, that might be a map with little c4-ing.

Retro
08-14-2010, 12:03 PM
I for one want to see Panama Canal for Rush.

Hear hear! I love that map, and it would be a lot of fun on Rush. Depending on where they put the mcomms, that might be a map with little c4-ing.
It would be a good one, so long as they change it up a bit. They need to open up some of the areas that are not available in Conquest. If it's just the same layout as the conquest map, that's kind of boring.

I want to see Arica Harbour 2. They have all those building you can see behind the hills, how about opening that area for a new map?

Spike Forehand
08-15-2010, 10:18 AM
I read on some blog this morning (sorry can't remember which one) that this one is gonna be Valparaiso Conquest and Laguna Alta Rush. The last one before Vietnam will include Panama Canal Rush (that will be a good one I think)

ustolemygmrtag
08-17-2010, 02:16 PM
fieldoperative.wordpress.com/2010/08/17/map-pack6-out-tomorrow/

It seems Rush and Conquest have been left out in the cold again. Only 2 maps included in the Vip 6, Squad rush and SDM. I guess I will have to wait for 7 to get Panama Canal rush. :(( =((

theczech99
08-17-2010, 02:33 PM
I figured this is what they would do. They’ve been releasing a new map pack every month. We’ll probably get one in Sept and another in Oct. Then hopefully Vietnam map pack in Nov.

TrojanTeacher
08-17-2010, 05:47 PM
I hope they let us play music in our vehicles like BF:V on the PC. I loved that option.

ustolemygmrtag
08-18-2010, 01:01 PM
Anyone played the new maps yet?

SlapLaB
08-19-2010, 04:47 AM
yeah I played laguna presa squad rush

the MCOMs are located in the village at the beginning of the normal Rush mode
actually I think they are at exactly the same place as the second set in Rush

so lots of cover and no obvious choke point which is good for squad rush

it's ok but nothing new under the sun really

ustolemygmrtag
08-19-2010, 06:05 AM
Thats what I figured. Just widh they wouls have just opened up all these maps at the beginning. Now I want Panama Canal RUSH!!!!!! :-w :(( :(( O:-)

theczech99
08-19-2010, 01:27 PM
I loved playing SDM Panama Canal yesterday. The map is centered around the building where the C flag is located in conquest. It’s open enough for all classes to play but watch out if you playing wookie!!! I might be standing behind you salivating =p~ with my Ka-Bar in hand getting ready to remove your dog tags. I also might have loved it because the squad I was in won all three matches we played in Panama Canal.