PDA

View Full Version : Funny sig

CELockwood
08-20-2010, 11:51 AM
Don't know why, but tickled me today so I thought I'd share it...

[attachment=0:369yuk82]258tglv.gif[/attachment:369yuk82]

xMisFitToyx
08-20-2010, 11:58 AM
Love it

=))

bigdaddyj2468
08-20-2010, 01:17 PM
:)) :))

Retro
08-20-2010, 05:21 PM
Teach needs to use that one!

sniperella
08-20-2010, 07:16 PM
When did teach start teabag-gin'? :-t I know I do it.(Halo 3 Habit) :-B But, I didn't know anyone else here did. :-?? Maybe we can start a MP Teabag-gin Dance tonight. \:D/ \:D/ [-x \:D/ :drink:

ROFL, This is ustolemygrmtag. Meg forgot to sign out again.

CELockwood
08-21-2010, 06:47 PM
When did teach start teabag-gin'? :-t I know I do it.(Halo 3 Habit) :-B But, I didn't know anyone else here did. :-?? Maybe we can start a MP Teabag-gin Dance tonight. \:D/ \:D/ [-x \:D/ :drink:

ROFL, This is ustolemygrmtag. Meg forgot to sign out again.

I was concerned at the possibilities if this came from sniperella...I mean, we already heard you we're pregnant, so I didn't want to come out and ask...

TrojanTeacher
08-21-2010, 07:08 PM
Hi, I'm Teach, and I'm a tea-bag-o-holic.

I started tea-bagging since Halo 3. It's a terrible habit, but an epic way to show someone how much you appreciate them...after you murder them. I've since tried to change my ways. I've started the twirly tea-bag (spinning around while tea-bagging) and the stomp. The stomp just looks funny as you constantly just jump on their dead body after you kill them. The spin stomp is even more badass, but gets me dizzy.

sniperella
08-22-2010, 01:10 AM
This entire topic is just so completely wrong... I am beginning to question who is on the other side of that XBOX... =))

ProfUnderDog
08-22-2010, 10:33 AM
And, how many people here teach our future generations? :-o :-o :-o =)) =)) =))

Haven't gotten into teabagging, I prefer having them watch me stand over their dead body and use their kit! :D

DayliteMag
08-22-2010, 10:44 AM
I don't teabag (to be honest I'm not exactly sure what it means...pretty sure it just means jumping up and down on the dead body, but I don't know the fine intricacies), mostly because when I actually kill someone I am so surprised that I forget to have a "tea bag" party on their decaying bonZ! Maybe, one day, when I don't suck so bad I will take the time to tea-bag my victims.

CELockwood
08-22-2010, 11:00 AM
I don't teabag (to be honest I'm not exactly sure what it means...pretty sure it just means jumping up and down on the dead body, but I don't know the fine intricacies), mostly because when I actually kill someone I am so surprised that I forget to have a "tea bag" party on their decaying bonZ! Maybe, one day, when I don't suck so bad I will take the time to tea-bag my victims.

I was introduced to this in Gears of War. My memory may be a little rusty, but it seems that with that with that game you got more of a death cam showing your dead body rather than your killer, so you saw your body being teabagged. With BC2, you don't really see it most of the time, so to me it loses it's insult power.

I'm not going to explain the real world details of teabagging except to say that the tb'ers aren't jumping, they're squatting....

ustolemygmrtag
08-22-2010, 01:13 PM

I was introduced to this in Gears of War. My memory may be a little rusty, but it seems that with that with that game you got more of a death cam showing your dead body rather than your killer, so you saw your body being teabagged. With BC2, you don't really see it most of the time, so to me it loses it's insult power.

I'm not going to explain the real world details of teabagging except to say that the tb'ers aren't jumping, they're squatting....

If you really wanna know, click the link in the spoiler. If you are easily grossed out, don't look. x_x [spoiler:328ev9ab]Here! (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=teabagging)[/spoiler:328ev9ab]

SlapLaB
08-22-2010, 03:05 PM
I don't know the fine intricacies

It's better for you... trust me :D

TrojanTeacher
08-22-2010, 04:04 PM
@Underdog: Go ahead, take a dip. LOL!

@Daylite: http://www.jinx.com/Content/Product/407p_0c_zoomb.jpg

ustolemygmrtag
08-22-2010, 04:06 PM

:-o

I LOVE IT!!!!!! =)) :)) =)) :cheers:

TrojanTeacher
08-22-2010, 04:08 PM
Sad thing...I have this shirt.

ustolemygmrtag
08-22-2010, 04:54 PM
Sad thing...I have this shirt.

Ok, Where can I get one??? =p~ I just wanna wear it to piss Meg off. :devil:

ProfUnderDog
08-22-2010, 06:07 PM

=)) =)) =))

TrojanTeacher
08-22-2010, 08:07 PM
jinx dot com is where I get my stuff. You can even get women's T's and stuff. My favorite shirt is the one that says:

http://www.jinx.com/Content/Product/279p_0c_zoomb.jpg

DayliteMag
08-22-2010, 10:21 PM
One word: Ewwwwww!

sholomo
09-08-2010, 11:46 AM
I prefer tossing them a med kit after killing them. If you do it right they see the white + sign right at crotch level as you stand over them. I guess you could teabag as well for a "teabag plus".