PDA

View Full Version : GT5 - General Discussion

imported_[MP]
08-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Gran Turismo 5 is coming soon.

Here are some features:

1. GT LIFE
Choose Your Path: Be a Driver or Racing Team Director

The main career mode from previous Gran Turismo games has undergone a major overhaul. In Gran Turismo 5, it is called "GT LIFE" and features a wealth of substantial updates and improvements.

The basic flow of completing license tests, participating in races to win and collect rewards, and purchasing more expensive and faster cars with the goal of completing all of the race events remains unchanged. But GT Life gives you two choices, or paths, for tackling your career.

2. Become a Racing Team Director in B-Spec
In B-Spec mode, you become the director of a racing team. You will not be driving yourself, but instead you will train an AI (Artificial Intelligence) driver, nurturing his skills and pushing him to the limits. Aiming for victory by giving directions during races, just like a real team director.

B-Spec mode first appeared in Gran Turismo 4, and Gran Turismo 5 takes it to the next level in what you could call a "Racing RPG."

The AI drivers you develop in B-Spec mode have an ability gauge, condition status, and personality type. These factors will change as they compete in races under your guidance. Depending on the condition of the driver, they may not always listen to your directions as the team director. It's your job to train and develop your driver to perform and win races.

3. My Lounge
A Private Space for the Ultimate Track Day

In Gran Turismo 5, every player has his or her very own private racing lobby online called "My Lounge." Only people on your PlayStationģNetwork Friends list can enter.

In My Lounge, players can pick the track of their choice, set up custom race regulations, and hold private custom racing events with their friends. Up to 16 players can race at the same time. It's even possible to sit back and watch without having to join the race yourself, with a variety of race camera views available. People in the lounge can even do free runs around the track before the race begins.

Imagine this: You set a time for a race using the in-game messaging feature, and wait for people to gather while you do free runs around the track. Your friends start to join, with people doing laps to warm up. Once everyone has arrived, it's time to race. Anybody not racing can watch the race live and chat with everyone else there. <--that's a nice touch.

4. Course Maker
Make an Original Course to Share With Your Friends

Gran Turismo 5 introduces the Course Maker feature, which allows you to generate your own original tracks.

Select the environment and terrain, and then adjust a variety of parameters such as course length and corner sharpness to easily create a variety of tracks that match your taste. When you've created something you really like, share your original track with your friends online, and use them to race against your friends in My Lounge.

5. Kart Racing
Discover a Whole New Dimension of Racing

Gran Turismo 5 marks the very first time kart racing has been available in a Gran Turismo game. Karts are a popular way for car enthusiasts and aspiring race car drivers to experience racing firsthand, and in the context of Gran Turismo 5 karts provide a great way to practice and master racing techniques on a smaller and safer scale.

And of course kart racing in Gran Turismo 5 won't be anything like your average kart racing game. The driving physics and dynamic characteristics have been meticulously recreated through the game's brand-new advanced physics engine, based on the kart's unique size, ride height, tires, aerodynamics and engine, making racing a kart feel just as realistic as any of the other cars in the game. Kart racing delivers a whole new layer of fun and excitement to Gran Turismo 5.

----

Psalm
08-28-2010, 06:16 PM
Christmas....this year....fo' sho
I had heard a rumor that this game might be like $75....due to it taking like 4 years to make, and all the content.
hopefully a rumor.

Borlaxx
08-29-2010, 10:56 AM
I will wait to see what the reviews say and what MPs have to say about it. I am a kart racing fan, but regular racing games get boring for me very quickly. While the inclusion of a kart mode is cool, without the weapons it just seems like a regular racing game with karts. I am sure all the cars will be awesome, the graphics will be fantastic, and the controls will be spot on, but I can only drive around a track so many times before I get tired of it, while blowing up kids with weapons never gets old to me, LOL!

MoreCowBell87
09-02-2010, 07:30 AM
I gotta say I was kinda disappointed with GT5 Pro Prologue. The racing is fine but the there is only like 5 tracks and so far there is no vehicle customization. I really like being able to build my own car from the engine to the side skirts and custom paint. One of my favorite games is NFS Carbon because the customization is unlimited but I can't find a copy for PS3 anywhere :(

DB4
09-02-2010, 11:51 AM
I gotta say I was kinda disappointed with GT5 Pro Prologue. The racing is fine but the there is only like 5 tracks and so far there is no vehicle customization. I really like being able to build my own car from the engine to the side skirts and custom paint. One of my favorite games is NFS Carbon because the customization is unlimited but I can't find a copy for PS3 anywhere :(

Well, the Prologue was just something to tide you over until the Full Version of GT5 comes out. GT5 is going to be epic. I can't wait. I may end up getting GT5 and waiting on Black Ops.

Borlaxx
09-02-2010, 11:54 AM
I will still pwn you in my kart of war :D

MoreCowBell87
09-02-2010, 02:18 PM
I will still pwn you in my kart of war :D

Meh I'll wreck you both, the gauntlet has been thrown! :D :| :devil:

DB4
10-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Okay, so I am putting off getting Black Ops and am instead reserving a copy of GT5!!! Release date: November 2nd. WHO IS COMING WITH ME?????

....anybody? :-? :))

MoreCowBell87
10-01-2010, 08:25 PM
I think I will get it you can race online I would love to race some MP races!!

DB4
10-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Officially put my pre-order in today for the Collector's edition $100. The price is a little steep but I plan on either giving away the model car as a christmas present to my autistic nephew who loves cars or I will be selling it on EBay.

I will let you guys know all about the game after I get it.

@skeet. There is online racing up to 16 people.
@psalm. The standard edition of GT5 is supposed to be the standard $60. We can probably thank the people who bought Prologue for funding GT5 and keeping the price standard.

Tembis
10-05-2010, 02:07 PM
I'm totaly getting this, well, as long as the funds are there. I will get it at some point. I have Forza3 for the 360. I have always been a PS fan...have all the GT games for the PS2. This one is going to be the best yet. In car view for the first time in a GT game, very excited about that. And, they are going to have NASCAR in it from what I understand, which is awesome!!! The graphics look incredable as well. Just a matter of time before I get it. See ya on the track

10-06-2010, 12:18 PM
Okay, so I am putting off getting Black Ops and am instead reserving a copy of GT5!!! Release date: November 2nd. WHO IS COMING WITH ME?????

love the gt series ill be joining you we will have to get a race together sometime. no black ops for me bought the ps3 for this game.

Borlaxx
10-06-2010, 12:23 PM

love the gt series ill be joining you we will have to get a race together sometime. no black ops for me bought the ps3 for this game.
OFF TOPIC: hey hassle, how have you been?

10-06-2010, 12:29 PM

OFF TOPIC: hey hassle, how have you been?

areeeeeeeeeet borlax, ive been fine, how you been its grown a lot round around here compared to the good old waw days lol

Borlaxx
10-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Been pretty good. Got another son on the way in January, so busy and broke, but doing well. Yup, it has grown a lot around here since we started a PS3 and 360 MP branch. However, we are still a bunch of adults who act like children, so some things never change, LOL!

Psalm
10-06-2010, 02:16 PM
I am very stoked about this game. I was planning on waiting till christmas. but, with my daughter working at gamestop now...I will pick this up on release.

Borlaxx
10-13-2010, 11:49 AM
GT5 has been delayed from November 2 to "this holiday season"

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6281814.ht ... Btitle%3B1 (http://www.gamespot.com/news/6281814.html?tag=latestheadlines%3Btitle%3B1)

DB4
10-13-2010, 11:57 AM
GT5 has been delayed from November 2 to "this holiday season"

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6281814.ht ... Btitle%3B1 (http://www.gamespot.com/news/6281814.html?tag=latestheadlines%3Btitle%3B1)

that sucks. oh well...looks like more Fat Princess until "before christmas."

Retro
10-13-2010, 01:27 PM
How many times are they going to delay this game? I remember another game that did this ...Duke Nukem Forever!!! Although that one is finally coming out. Maybe.

Borlaxx
10-13-2010, 01:29 PM
How many times are they going to delay this game? I remember another game that did this ...Duke Nukem Forever!!! Although that one is finally coming out. Maybe.
This game was first announced when the PS3 was announced! Saw a funny comment on this article: "GT5, COMING TO THE PLAYSTATION 4!"

Tembis
10-13-2010, 03:15 PM
Dam, that really sucks!! I've had it on my countdown. I'm not sure if this is good news, or bad news. I don't want them to rush it out, but enough is enough...

Retro
10-13-2010, 03:25 PM
I'm all for developers holding off on release in order to get it right. But when it gets to this point I start worry that they are actually harming the game by tinkering too much.

But is it being delayed for fiscal reasons? Ubisoft did that with Splinter Cell because they had nothing else coming out in that quarter and knew SC would lift their revenues.

DB4
10-14-2010, 02:04 PM
PIRATES!!! AAAAARRRRR!!!!! :ar!

In regards to the current GT5 delay:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/ar ... ?id=247606 (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=247606)

Hugh_Heff
10-18-2010, 02:28 PM
I would like to get this one but with COD: black ops, GOW ghost of sparta, it may not happen, :-? I haven't played a GT since the third one. It was loads of fun.

Psalm
11-16-2010, 03:23 PM
Is there a solid release date on this yet?

Borlaxx
11-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Is there a solid release date on this yet?
I believe I saw an article the other day saying November 20-something.

11-18-2010, 04:39 PM
the new date is suppose to be nov 24th uk, they have released the full car list and track list aswell. have a look on the site http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/ ... mo/bd-p/65 (http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo/bd-p/65)

DB4
11-22-2010, 02:04 AM
It comes out on Wednesday of all days...not Tuesday. There are already leaked copies floating around Europe. The videos of the gameplay look spectacular.

Borlaxx
11-24-2010, 11:49 AM
Read the review on IGN. Good review, not great. They said the handling is superb and many of the tracks and some of the cars are drop dead gorgeous in their realism. Unfortunately many of the cars look like they were ported over from the last PS2 game, and some tracks are visually boring in comparison to others. Also, although the controls are perfect, everything else is poorly done. The menus are frustrating, the load times are too long (even with an 8 gig install), and there are many other things that hold it back from being perfect. I believe their comment was that this game is a 10/10 driving simulator but a 5/10 game. They said it is a good game, but should have been better considering the wait.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1136103p3.html

DB4
11-25-2010, 12:48 AM
GT5 is classic Gran Turismo with more tracks, more cars, and some new features. Visually, this game is top notch and the gameplay is very fluid.

One drawback to GT5 is how long it takes to get going. The installation starts out with a an approx 150 MB download and the install that takes a few minutes. No big deal. But then it gives you the option to install an additional 8 GBs for faster loading times, better gameplay, etc. I didn't mess around and went and did the "full" install. Said that it would take approximately 20 minutes. 45 minutes later it was completed, but not really. The full install actually isn't even a full install. The game continues to install various components as you first access them. This makes the game seem vary tedious at first. Probably tedious enough that if someone was on the fence about getting this game and rented it, it might turn them off from getting the game because some of the loading screens seem to last FOR-E-VERRR... But because you are continuously installing various components, the loading times get faster and faster the more you play the game. At this point, for me...the loading times aren't bad at all. I've had more trouble getting into matches on COD than races on GT5. (it should also be noted that if you are not going to play online, not signing in to PSN will improve loading times).

I read the IGN Review in the last post and I do agree with some of the points the reviewer had:

Same ol' Gran Turismo. Absolutely! If it ain't broke, why fix it?

Some cars look like they were ported from the PS2. I agree. But how much more detail can you put into a '97 Honda Civic Si??? Not sure what the reviewer was looking for, a VIN number plaque on the dashboard???? Same car at a higher DPI... I am cool with that. The most significant improvements graphically would be with the effects engine; better lighting, shading, weather, day/night transitions, etc.

As far as the menu system is concerned it is a bit confusing at first, but like anything else, the more you navigate it and learn it, the more it makes sense. It's not bad at all.

No driving skill required he says. GT games get progressively more challenging. Instead of simply putting the game on easy, normal or hard difficulty, you start off on easy and work you way up beyond hard difficulty. It's pretty much an Auto-Racing RPG. Level Grinding applies in the GT series and upgrading your car is like upgrading your weapons and/or armor in a standard RPG. It's the same principle.

*insert your own segway here*

I played some online matches and they ran smooth as silk. I did notice some potential problems with the way the lobby worked, but I am not sure at this point if that problem couldn't have been changed by the individual who created the room initially. There are a lot of parameters that you can set; I am thinking that they just left everything unrestricted. So, as an example, at any point in time, anybody could intiate the race to begin. This often made it so that people who weren't ready either got left out or just wern't able to change their car or whatever.

So many features in this game. At this point, I have barely scratched the surface. Bottom line is that if you like auto-racing sims, it is more than worth the $60 price tag.

TonkaToys
11-25-2010, 10:01 AM
Here's a vid from the BBC comparing GT5 with other games and with the real thing on the Top Gear track, which I think features in the game, doesn't it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11820570

EDIT: based on the programme, this is probably aimed at teens.

Tembis
11-30-2010, 03:57 PM
So, did anyone buy this yet? I've heard mixed reviews about the game and I was sooooo looking forward to getting it but now I'm not sure...would like some input if anyone actually has it...

Psalm
12-06-2010, 12:00 PM
I think I am going to rent this first.

BoZoMac
12-09-2010, 09:02 AM
I got a copy of GT5 the day it came out and I am loving it! The cars are beautiful, the tracks are challenging, and the 3d is the best quality I've seen in any game.

Im currently giving up sleep at night to tune and race classic American muscle cars. Like the Shelby 350 GTR and more recently the Buick special 62. I'll post some photos (once I figure out how @-) ).

It would be wicked to get some MP races happening online. Go karts would be extra fun :D

BoZoMac
12-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Well it took longer than I expected (parenting & work must be interfering with my gaming commitments ; ) here are some photos:

[attachment=0:1pyl8mrv]Dodge-Charger-Kyoto.jpg[/attachment:1pyl8mrv]

[attachment=1:1pyl8mrv]GT350R-Classic.jpg[/attachment:1pyl8mrv]

[attachment=2:1pyl8mrv]Classic-Corvette.jpg[/attachment:1pyl8mrv]

TonkaToys
12-20-2010, 09:00 AM
:-o Wow, that first image is like a photo!

Hugh_Heff
12-20-2010, 09:36 AM
Nice photos, just got the game this weekend the wife decided to give an early Christmas present to me, though I really think she will play the game too. Last night we played some 1 on 1 battles and she really enjoyed it. She even made the comment that she would have to practice while I was at work. This is going to be awesome game, I haven't enjoyed a Gran Turismo since the very first one. I did have aspec but just never got into it. This one I am already hooked and I have only played a couple of hours.

Tembis
12-28-2010, 06:03 PM
Just picked it up today!!! Anyone going to be playing tonight? Going to be hitting the pavement for sure!!!

Psalm
12-29-2010, 10:42 AM
I would really like to hear some MP's thoughts on this once you start playing it. I had very much planned on getting this. But, some bad reviews kept me away and I asked for and got Split second for Xmas instead. I may still get this if I hear enough good stuff about it. I read that it is not much different or better than GT Prologue?

theczech99
12-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Iíve only played for about an hour so far. I didnít start the install until late Tuesday evening. In all with the 623MB update and FULL install it took about an hour before it was playable. The game has a huge selection of cars but you only start off with $20,000 to purchase your first car. I didnít spend any time shopping around and bought the first car in my price range that I found. I bought the Honda Civic and it ended up being one of the premium cars in the game. I started on the beginner races and won first in all of them giving me around $30,000 to spend on upgrades or more cars. I went with the upgrades buying the 2nd stage engine, 2nd stage turbo, 1st or 2nd stage exhaust and carbon fiber hood. I raced a few more races but with the upgrades my Civic now hauls ass in the beginner class races. The graphics are awesome and when in traffic racing all the surrounding cars look real. Iím looking forward to getting some more time in tonight to check out more features of the game. I did unlock the karts, NASCAR and something else but did not try any of them out yet. All this in about an hour of playing time.

krisk6
12-29-2010, 04:49 PM
I love the game... it has all of what GT is all about and then some... I just got it but have enjoyed playing it....

Tembis
12-29-2010, 07:35 PM
The install was long (like was stated, about an hour) but I knew that and got it all set up while eveyone was awake so it made no difference to me. I have Forza3 and the load times of the races are way longer than this game once it's installed, I didn't find the actual race loads long at all.

The last GT game I played was 4 for the PS2 so this is absolutly incredable to me!!!! From what I read, it only gets better as you can purchase the better cars too. Tons of cars, tons to do, between all the challenges, tests (which you don't have to do this time), free modes, there is so much to do.

Last night I only did the A-Spec career mode (I think it's called GT Mode) and had a blast!! Control was supurb, graphics are fantastic (even the lesser grade cars looked good to me). It was one of those, one more race then I'll go to bed. Ok, just one more race and then, I'll go to bed.

Can't wait to try the online stuff for it...hint , hint :))

DB4
12-30-2010, 12:07 AM
@GT5 Newbies. B-spec FTW. It may seem pointless at first but you can B-Spec while you cook. You can B-Spec while you are mowing the lawn. After you level up the 9-hour and 24-hour endurances you can B-Spec while you sleep. Basically, your driver will earn you cash and win you new cars and you barely have to lift a finger.

Also, one of the MEEN has created a website: gthub.net . There you can create and moderate your own racing leagues. Schedule events, create a point system, etc. The website isn't fancy but it gets the job done. If you guys get enough MPs on to form a league you can host it there. It's not a clan specific site.

Peace.

Charlie.

krisk6
12-30-2010, 12:18 PM
I hope that all of use can get into some private races one day It was fun racing and playing around with the cars with czech wensday night in a private race...

theczech99
12-31-2010, 09:40 AM
When I first got GT5 and started playing I was not getting any sound through my optical cable. One night while racing with Kris I was using my Tritton headset for chat but the TV for sound. This was not much fun and really had me pissed. I do have a Turtle Beach headset that would have worked but I have given it to my daughter and didnít want to disconnect it from her PS3. After doing a little research I found that a lot of people were having the same problem with the optical cable not having sound. I found there is a quick and easy fix for this problem; you just have to unselect the dts 5.1 option in the sound settings of your PS3. Reload the game and now you will have sound through your optical cable.

My first car pic from GT5. I bought this car because it was in the price range of what I wanted to spend and it started with 299 hp. The first time I hit the track with it I was really disappointed that its top speed was only 115 mph but this is GT. I have added a supercharger, a new transmission along with a few other changes. This car now has around 450 hp and I can adjust the transmission to have a top speed of 250 mph. I canít wait to get this car fully topped out to see what it can really do.
[attachment=0:1ukskmeo]'s 1971 Mach1.jpg[/attachment:1ukskmeo]

SFBanks
01-01-2011, 03:45 AM
The first time in a long time I have been shouting at the TV last night. I was trying to complete the intermediate NASCAR special event. I just can not control the cars well enough using the DS3. I eventually made it to the 3rd event (outside overtaking) but had to give up before I killed my PS3!

If I see another CONE it will be too soon! :cuss:

Any tips?

Tembis
01-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Anyone going to be playing GT5 tonight? I should be on around 10:00 est or so. Would love to check out the online with some MP's on New Years Day :party: :cheers:

theczech99
01-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Anyone going to be playing GT5 tonight? I should be on around 10:00 est or so. Would love to check out the online with some MP's on New Years Day :party: :cheers:
I'll be on tonight, not sure what time but it should be around the same as you. Krisk6 and heff should be on too.

Tembis
01-01-2011, 05:16 PM
I'll be on tonight, not sure what time but it should be around the same as you. Krisk6 and heff should be on too.

Awesome!! Look forward to hitting the road with some MP's!!!

krisk6
01-01-2011, 06:18 PM
The first time in a long time I have been shouting at the TV last night. I was trying to complete the intermediate NASCAR special event. I just can not control the cars well enough using the DS3. I eventually made it to the 3rd event (outside overtaking) but had to give up before I killed my PS3!

If I see another CONE it will be too soon! :cuss:

Any tips?
=)) OMG I did this last night and I think that I call Jeff every name in the book I finally got it after the 30 th time.... stupid cones... Only tip I have is easy off the gas just a little if you start to get out of controle but not to much you still have to make the time... ather tip is be calm ... ya I should take my own advice .... lol I was so so so so pissed at the crap daytona was hard the indy one i got on the first try.... F GOLD on that event.... :cheers:

krisk6
01-01-2011, 06:20 PM
I will be on for sure.... Heff told me He will .... :cheers:

Hugh_Heff
01-02-2011, 11:22 PM
so are going to be talking about our multiplayer races in general discussion or race diaries??

theczech99
01-04-2011, 01:41 PM
How do I get racing tires on my 62 Buick? I bought the racing tires and when I tried to add them to the car I get a message saying in need to tighten up the suspension. Iíve made all kinds of changes to the suspension but it still wonít let me add the tires. :-?

theczech99
01-05-2011, 08:46 AM
I loaned my brother a car to start the B-Spec races with last night and wanted to loan Kris a car too. When I tried to send the second car I got a message telling me I had reached my daily limit for sending friends cars.

Question: If I set a car in my garage to share with friends can any of my friends use the car as long as Iím online or can friends only use cars that are given to them?

Thanks to my brother jUst-a-gUy__ sending me his 74 Lamborghini I was able to complete all of the beginner A-Spec races last night. :party:

DB4
01-05-2011, 12:30 PM
I loaned my brother a car to start the B-Spec races with last night and wanted to loan Kris a car too. When I tried to send the second car I got a message telling me I had reached my daily limit for sending friends cars.

Question: If I set a car in my garage to share with friends can any of my friends use the car as long as Iím online or can friends only use cars that are given to them?

Thanks to my brother jUst-a-gUy__ sending me his 74 Lamborghini I was able to complete all of the beginner A-Spec races last night. :party:

"Share with Friends" is a feature that is not finished yet. It is intended for Remote B-Spec races. Remote B-Spec is a feature that will let a player host a B-spec race against their friends drivers/cars. You will be able to put a driver and a car online and you will be able to progress your driver's stats, win money, level up, etc. Problem is that this feature was supposed to be available last month, now they are saying this month. We will just have to wait and see. The moral of this story is to ot waste your time putting drivers and cars online yet. (Accept to earn the trophies for it real quick).

You can sign-in to your My Home at http://www.gran-turismo.com BTW. I think that is the first step to making Remote B-Spec possible. Check it out.

theczech99
01-11-2011, 09:31 AM
Iíve seen pictures and trailers of GT5 with cars flipping or rolling. I've tried many times to get a car to flip or roll but could not make it happen no matter how fast or hard I crashed into the walls. Last night I was running the Turbo championship and had a good lead in the race. On the last lap I decided to see how fast I could take the last few turns leading up to the finish line. The first turn was no problem without slowing down but the second turn I slid into the wall and rolled the car just a few feet from the finish line. I started to panic while the car was flying through the air up side down. :-ss :-o :-ss @-) I was thinking the car is going to land on the roof and slide to a stop a few feet short of the finish line and I will not get my first place finish. Luckily the car rolled all the way over and landed on its wheels as I coasted across the finish line. So yes cars can roll when driven like an idiot!
[attachment=0:1mcvin7e]car flip.jpg[/attachment:1mcvin7e]

Hugh_Heff
01-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Yeah I accomplished last week sometime with my 69' Camaro on the Daytona Road Race Track, the first turn from where you start the race I got caught between the wall and another car and flipped over, I was going a little to fast also, but very funny :)) and hey even achieved a new online trophy for doing so.

theczech99
10-12-2011, 06:32 PM
I just got off the phone with my brother. He called to tell me that they were giving away the Red Bull car to everyone that had GT5 but not sure how long the car would be available. I'm downloanding all updates now to see if it's still there. The Red Bull car is the fastest car in the game! I'll edit the post when I find out more info.

If you still have GT5 log on and get the Red Bull car. I just used it for a race that I could never win before and lapped everyone with it! Hit 302 mph in it too!

NeloMelo
10-13-2011, 09:29 AM
Not for prologe version ?? That sucks.

theczech99
10-29-2012, 12:16 PM
I know by now this game is old news but recently Iíve been watching all the old episodes of Top Gear UK on Netflix and theyíve put me in the mood for GT5. I started working on a 4hr endurance race Saturday and still have 2hrs of the 4 to go. I hope I can finish it tonight because tomorrow all my gaming time will be concentrated on AC3.

TonkaToys
10-30-2012, 08:37 AM
Did you manage to finish it?

theczech99
12-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Did you manage to finish it?

I just saw this Tonka and YES I did finish my race before starting AC3.