PDA

View Full Version : Conquest night!

ustolemygmrtag
08-28-2010, 01:47 PM
I will be playing Conquest tonight, or until I get the elusive squad member pin. :-?? :pray: In all the games I have never recieved this pin. Very frustraiting. :cuss: So, if you wanna help, just join me. I will not mind. :cheers:

Sckrapps
08-28-2010, 04:12 PM
Sorry I couldn't help more. I kept pressing the back button on every flag we took or were worried about losing!

ustolemygmrtag
08-28-2010, 04:50 PM
Thats ok, I will get it, Yes..... I WILL!!!!

DayliteMag
08-28-2010, 06:06 PM
I am more than happy to help...to the extent possible given my almost total lack of BC2 skills, whatsoever.

ProfUnderDog
08-28-2010, 07:06 PM
I'd be happy to help also. Is that the give an order follow an order pin?

ustolemygmrtag
08-28-2010, 07:33 PM
http://files2.bfbcs.com/img/bfbcs/pins_small/p23.png
Squad Member Pin

This one. The one where you have to get an attack order and a defend order in the same round.

sniperella
08-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Squad Member Pin

This one. The one where you have to get an attack order and a defend order in the same round.

Oh, the one that I have, like, a gazillion of.... And gamer tag thinks I actually suck at this game... L-) ;)

ustolemygmrtag
08-29-2010, 08:40 AM
Squad Member Pin

Oh, the one that I have, like, a gazillion of.... And gamer tag thinks I actually suck at this game... L-) ;)
:(( :((

Thanks to everyone that helped last night. Toxic, DayLight, Sniperella, and Scrapps. :applause: :applause: :cheers: I finally got it, and then had some really good games. :-bd ^:)^ Here is a cup of coffee for the ones that stayed up until 1 am. ~o) ~o) ~o)

Thanks Again. :D

ProfUnderDog
08-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Congrats! Sorry, I missed it but to many late nights in a row caught up with me.

ustolemygmrtag
08-29-2010, 11:26 AM
Congrats! Sorry, I missed it but to many late nights in a row caught up with me.
(-| I know what you mean! (-|

sniperella
08-29-2010, 11:50 AM
Well, gamertag got his dumb little pin, that, did I mention I already have... Anyway, conquest was totally boring last night, the other team was nothing but spawn campers, which made the game incredibly dull. (-| Finally got out of conquest once Lee got his freaking pin, and started a match of rush with Toxic and Lee, later Teach joined in, and the game began to pick up. Teach and Toxic were nice enough to Wookie-up for a while, which enabled me to get an Ace pin!! Not bad, considering we still lost that match, but we put up a great fight! B-) Teach, Toxic, and I had a few good matches, came down to the last second defending and attacking, even though we didn't win many, they were still pretty decent rounds, good and action packed! ;)

TrojanTeacher
08-29-2010, 06:46 PM
I like to run recon, but sometimes feel like I'm not helping enough. I'll run recon more often if you guys want me to.

ProfUnderDog
08-29-2010, 06:50 PM
I like to run recon, but sometimes feel like I'm not helping enough. I'll run recon more often if you guys want me to.

Same. Let me know what kit would help out and if anyone is going for pins, more points, etc. I have no problem lobbing smoke to let someone else set the mcom or sniping to keep the enemies heads down.

ustolemygmrtag
08-29-2010, 07:10 PM
Well, gamertag got his dumb little pin, that, did I mention I already have... Anyway, conquest was totally boring last night, the other team was nothing but spawn campers, which made the game incredibly dull. (-| Finally got out of conquest once Lee got his freaking pin, and started a match of rush with Toxic and Lee, later Teach joined in, and the game began to pick up. Teach and Toxic were nice enough to Wookie-up for a while, which enabled me to get an Ace pin!! Not bad, considering we still lost that match, but we put up a great fight! B-) Teach, Toxic, and I had a few good matches, came down to the last second defending and attacking, even though we didn't win many, they were still pretty decent rounds, good and action packed! ;)

It Is not DUMB!!!! :(( :(( X( =((

CELockwood
08-30-2010, 08:36 AM

It Is not DUMB!!!! :(( :(( X( =((

I agree. I think there's a difference between a sniper spawn camping to increase k/d versus camping/protecting a flag to help the team. Both piss you off, but one really helps the team if done well. Not enough people actually settle down and protect a flag in conquest.

Plus it provides a target to find. I've actually started to enjoy trying to figure our where the snipers are so I can go tag hunting.

ustolemygmrtag
08-30-2010, 05:06 PM
I love tag hunting, wanna go on an expedition? :devil: We will get Teach to lead it. :applause: