PDA

View Full Version : really funny video

Wildbill
09-01-2010, 08:41 AM
Check out this really funny BC2 video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation ... feature=iv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_619289&v=1trQ5NWDmr4&feature=iv)

sniperella
09-01-2010, 08:52 AM
OMG, I think I have been a part of each scenario! I especially like the camping part, and the knife part where the wookie wins!! How many times have you knifed a wookie in the back, only to realize it didn't work, then be knifed in the face??!!! LOL! =)) Really loved the Raspberry Beret!! I would love to know who came up with the idea of having a freaking bright red beret on these guys, talk about easy to spot! Great video, thanks for sharing! =)) =)) =))

CELockwood
09-01-2010, 07:11 PM
This was hilarious. Not only have all of these happened to me (well not the llama or the 6 flags dancing number), but I knew what was going to happen during the video.

Too funny.

oscarthegrouch71
09-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Very funny video and oh so true..... :))

What about these...... I know they aren't videos but.....
http://www.henrycider.com/images/Knife%20Fail.gif
http://www.henrycider.com/images/RandomTankDriver1.gif
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4518/finishedy.jpg
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/787/finished2.jpg
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9492/finished13.jpg

Onepoint
09-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Great stuff, the video was funny as heck, though I guess I have ignored the livestock and fashion statements in the game. :)

Wildbill
09-03-2010, 06:54 AM
Ya made me laugh this morning Oscar. Thanks :) :hug:

oscarthegrouch71
09-03-2010, 06:59 AM
Glad you liked them..... :)

Spike Forehand
09-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Awesome. Gotta watch out for that "U Gay V" - :))

sniperella
09-04-2010, 10:10 PM
Oscar, thanks for the little cartoon strips, I have laughed so hard over those. Especially the last two with the "wookie mountains" from two of my favorite maps! I love when the wookies keep lining up, and you hide on the lower corner of that mountain, and take them out, one after the other, then start over as they always return to the same dang spot! =)) =)) :)) :))

dinsdale1978
09-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Good stuff. Medic needed more mustache and cow bell.

Toxic Avenger72
09-07-2010, 04:12 PM
This is for all of the wookie haters out there.

[yt:257ep6hs]Qj_1UnVtpT4[/yt:257ep6hs]

[yt:257ep6hs]_eCHhndWiqY[/yt:257ep6hs]

ProfUnderDog
09-07-2010, 04:35 PM
This is for all of the wookie haters out there.

[yt:3uuvr8wt]Qj_1UnVtpT4[/yt:3uuvr8wt]

[yt:3uuvr8wt]_eCHhndWiqY[/yt:3uuvr8wt]

I think that goes in the don't you have anything better to do category. Hunting opposing team wookies = great fun. Harrassing your own wookies = ?

sholomo
09-08-2010, 11:21 AM
They really could have named it "messing with sasquatch" but I almost peed a little when i watched it the first time. I would laugh my ass off if someone was doing that to me, but I'm not an offensive hill camper either. You could always get your revenge by watching him go into the MCOM zone and then call in your own mortar strike so everyone can see him. Does C4 stick to your teammates ass?

oscarthegrouch71
09-27-2010, 04:18 AM
Check these out....

[yt:2l31vgw3]Jg594niosDs[/yt:2l31vgw3]
[yt:2l31vgw3]D_cLTrMUqJ0&[/yt:2l31vgw3]
[yt:2l31vgw3]uxSk7H2oVsQ&f[/yt:2l31vgw3]
[yt:2l31vgw3]4HJX3QCfN38&[/yt:2l31vgw3]

Wildbill
09-27-2010, 09:53 AM
Funny Oscar. Was that You? lol :))

oscarthegrouch71
09-27-2010, 10:15 AM
Nope not me..... I rarely play Recon and can't fly a helicopter for toffee..... :-??

I must admit I laughed out loud at work at the UAV one.... and as for "Maybe if we don't move he won't see us like one of those T'Rex's" that's just hilarious..... :)) :))

sniperella
09-28-2010, 08:21 PM
No wonder you guys are always hanging around the UAV. I knew something was up with that! That's why I end up being a team of one when the UAV is up! Guess more than just the UAV is up, huh? :)) And yes, I went there! ;)

ustolemygmrtag
09-29-2010, 08:03 AM
No wonder you guys are always hanging around the UAV. I knew something was up with that! That's why I end up being a team of one when the UAV is up! Guess more than just the UAV is up, huh? :)) And yes, I went there! ;)
:-o :-t ^#(^

oscarthegrouch71
09-29-2010, 08:23 AM
Some more...
[yt:d10amgx8]3AxOQMPTY1k[/yt:d10amgx8]
[yt:d10amgx8]bZn49uvtMsQ[/yt:d10amgx8]

REMEC87
09-29-2010, 11:45 AM
[yt:1jgi47qj]NJZWNtt7mlA[/yt:1jgi47qj]

CELockwood
09-29-2010, 06:48 PM

Damn, the secrets out. Now everyone knows why Daylight always wants to meet at the UAV!

ustolemygmrtag
09-30-2010, 08:37 AM

Damn, the secrets out. Now everyone knows why Daylight always wants to meet at the UAV!
Just dont say "UAV is up" anymore while she is playing. You know she will never look at the UAV the same.

sniperella
09-30-2010, 03:40 PM

Just dont say "UAV is up" anymore while she is playing. You know she will never look at the UAV the same.

I am seriously boycotting the UAV! Apparently the gaming world only thinks of men anyway! Sheesh! ;)

CELockwood
09-30-2010, 06:47 PM
I am seriously boycotting the UAV! Apparently the gaming world only thinks of men anyway! Sheesh! ;)

Funny, I plan to be on it a lot more... :devil:

ProfUnderDog
09-30-2010, 07:10 PM
Insert Homer Simpson Huhhhhhhh, UAV, Huhhhhhhhh.

ustolemygmrtag
09-30-2010, 07:42 PM

"Lockwoods's up, Oh wait, I mean UAV is up." I can see this happening.

Don't look if you wanna keep your innocence.
[spoiler:35nqlewz]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sex018.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)[/spoiler:35nqlewz]

ProfUnderDog
10-01-2010, 07:58 AM
Oscar, those battlefield thoughts videos are priceless. Thanks for posting them.

CELockwood
10-01-2010, 08:17 AM

"Lockwoods's up, Oh wait, I mean UAV is up." I can see this happening.

Don't look if you wanna keep your innocence.
[spoiler:81eqnxqg]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sex018.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)[/spoiler:81eqnxqg]

=)) =)) =))

DayliteMag
10-01-2010, 08:18 AM
Apparently the gaming world only thinks of men anyway! Sheesh! ;)

All joking aside, there is a lot of validity in your comment, Sniperella. While I realize that the vast majority of FPS gamers are male, there are plenty of women playing as well and it would be nice if you had a choice of characters. I don't know anything about programming, but it couldn't be all that hard to program the game to give you a choice between male/female characters. Everyone looks pretty much the same when you put them in battle gear, anyway. The in-game vocal commands shouldn't be all that hard to program.

Retro
10-01-2010, 08:44 AM

All joking aside, there is a lot of validity in your comment, Sniperella. While I realize that the vast majority of FPS gamers are male, there are plenty of women playing as well and it would be nice if you had a choice of characters. I don't know anything about programming, but it couldn't be all that hard to program the game to give you a choice between male/female characters. Everyone looks pretty much the same when you put them in battle gear, anyway. The in-game vocal commands shouldn't be all that hard to program.
You can run a female character in Halo. They have also added the choice to be female in Gears of War 3. Of course there are the two GREATEST games of all, Mass Effect & Fallout where you can choose to be female.

I don't understand why more games don't allow for this. I could understand more than a decade ago, but today with the tech and the fact that the number of women who play is exploding, adding the choice to play as a male or female character should be pretty standard for mulitplayer games. It's not like having a female lead hurts sales, look at Metroid. That's one of the biggest franchises of all time.

sniperella
10-04-2010, 01:06 PM

You can run a female character in Halo. They have also added the choice to be female in Gears of War 3. Of course there are the two GREATEST games of all, Mass Effect & Fallout where you can choose to be female.

I don't understand why more games don't allow for this. I could understand more than a decade ago, but today with the tech and the fact that the number of women who play is exploding, adding the choice to play as a male or female character should be pretty standard for mulitplayer games. It's not like having a female lead hurts sales, look at Metroid. That's one of the biggest franchises of all time.

Thanks guys! Perhaps one day I will attempt Halo, but I just can't get into the whole alien thing. I did play Tombraider and Resident Evil games before, and really liked being the kick ass chick in those games. They need to come up with a cross of Lara Croft and Alice for BF! Then I would probably never get shot though, cause all the boys would be falling at my feet! They already think I'm "HOT" anyway! LOL! :)) B-)

ustolemygmrtag
10-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Thanks guys! Perhaps one day I will attempt Halo, but I just can't get into the whole alien thing. I did play Tombraider and Resident Evil games before, and really liked being the kick ass chick in those games. They need to come up with a cross of Lara Croft and Alice for BF! Then I would probably never get shot though, cause all the boys would be falling at my feet! They already think I'm "HOT" anyway! LOL! :)) B-)

Ok guy, enough playing to her ego. :-" Her head is getting too big. ;) :D

TrojanTeacher
10-04-2010, 04:36 PM
LOL!! DANCING BANANA'S FTW!