PDA

View Full Version : Marksman Training

CELockwood
09-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Does anyone use these perks? Just wondering, I've never been able to make myself pass up the scope/explosive perks to run with this.

unich
09-06-2010, 02:05 PM
I tried them on medic and assault back when I first unlocked them. They take your recoil way down but I didn't notice any real big change besides that. O' yeah, Lockwood, i'm back in the running to take the positition ahead of you on the leaderboard....look out! :-h

ustolemygmrtag
09-06-2010, 02:12 PM
If I am running c4, I go with both explosive perks, and the g4, or siaga.

Assault for me works best with the red dot and magnum ammo. I occasionally will switch to the marksman, but I really do not see the benifit of it unless I am running medic class.

I have also found out if you run shotgun ammo and magnum, they are a truely deadly combo on the automatic shotguns. Long rang and close. You get the circle for a sight, but the same effect of the long range ammo. When you pull the trigger, you will get a glimps for a second of a crosshair in the center. Really gives you an edge.

Sckrapps
09-06-2010, 02:53 PM
I use it a lot, almost all the time when I'm running medic or engineer. The kick on some of those guns really seems to mess me up, and it helps with the LMGs and SMGs.

I agree with the shotgun ammo and magnum. Holy mackerel that can be powerful. I've been running shotguns recently to get all my bronze stars, and hated it at first. But the SPAS-12 with those two perks is somethin powerful. I was dropping snipers at mid-range with SPAS/sabots/magnum.

CELockwood
09-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Yeah, the shotty with sabot & slugs is deadly and quite annoying from the other side. I don't use it that much because if I'm using a shotgun, I'm usually running with explosive perks, but I can see the attraction.

@unich: I plan on passing BigDaddy before you get close, so set your sights on him. :D

TrojanTeacher
09-06-2010, 09:12 PM
On Hardcore, I use the Red Dot and Armor.

On normal, I use the Mag and Red Dot.

For a medic, the Mark. Train. is very useful on an MG that has a lot of recoil. i.e. PKM.