PDA

View Full Version : Liars and Cheats: Now with poker

dinsdale1978
09-15-2010, 08:31 AM
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-liars-red-dead/70447

I may be heading back to the wild west with this expansion. Now we can play cards and have some real fun. Who's with me?

Jackie R
09-15-2010, 11:04 AM
If Red Dead has taught me anything, it's that people get tired of the multiplayer very quickly.

Not sure if I'm willing to jump back into this. :-?

Borlaxx
09-15-2010, 11:07 AM
You know you can play poker in Playstation home without needing any game, right? That way you could play poker with people who don't even have RDR.

dinsdale1978
09-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Good point on the Home poker. I guess I never really explored that fully.

I just wish the MP was a bit more engaging and this game would have been golden. I won't get rid of it because the SP is just so epic for me.

Jackie R
09-15-2010, 12:10 PM
I just wish the MP was a bit more engaging and this game would have been golden.
I would have loved to have been able to posse up and get into some competitive matches. The only thing I ever did online with Team MP was free roam and even then, there were at most 3 or 4 of us playing. :(

Borlaxx
09-15-2010, 12:14 PM
I wish the MP was better in the game as well. To me it was just a lesser version of the single player game. Sure, you could do deathmatch type stuff, but those modes seemed like a weaksauce version of a FPS for the same experience.

Regardless, can't join you all. Traded it in awhile ago when I got bored doing the same mission over and over again with different names in Mexico and picking flowers and other boring stuff.