PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor Dr. Pepper/EA Promotion

Spike Forehand
09-22-2010, 06:52 PM
So, a guy who works for me is addicted to Dr. Pepper and I told him to pass me the caps starting a while ago. The labels show "Medal of Honor" as one of the games for which you can get extras with the caps.

Anyone know yet what the extras will be for this game? Just for XBOX like previous BFBC2 Dr. Pepper promos?

I got like 12 caps, so will definitely be sharing with all my MP friends.

[yt:319jaovw]10AdjoNLfvQ[/yt:319jaovw]

theczech99
09-22-2010, 07:12 PM
So, a guy who works for me is addicted to Dr. Pepper and I told him to pass me the caps starting a while ago. The labels show "Medal of Honor" as one of the games for which you can get extras with the caps.

Anyone know yet what the extras will be for this game? Just for XBOX like previous BFBC2 Dr. Pepper promos?

I got like 12 caps, so will definitely be sharing with all my MP friends.
I don’t know but it seems like EA is more tied in with PS3 on MoH than Xbox. At E3 they were on the Sony stage and PS3 got the beta first. Maybe this time we’ll be the lucky ones to get some free stuff. Plus the MoH LE on PS3 comes with two games.

dinsdale1978
09-22-2010, 07:18 PM
The problem with the last promotion had more to do with Sony than EA. All the answers I could get from them was that they couldn't make the rewards system work with PS3 the way they could with XBox. I will probably get a few once I see what the prizes are, but frankly I wouldn't hold my breath for this to work with MOH on PS3.

Though I did get some fun outfits in Battlefield Heroes.