PDA

View Full Version : The GT5 Race Diaries

imported_[MP]
10-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Do you have any fantastic finishes that you have to brag about?
Accomplish any particular challenging feats?

Share your GT5 Racing experiences here.

krisk6
12-30-2010, 03:15 PM
Well last night My dad wanted to play some GT5 so he raced czech in daytona, so he finally passed czech and the the last lap came and czech passed him, the as dad was on his tail czech was blocking him and he got to the tail staring to pass czech, and then zcech forced him in the wall for the win at the finish it was classic =))

Psalm
12-30-2010, 03:30 PM
Well last night My dad wanted to play some GT5 so he raced czech in daytona, so he finally passed czech and the the last lap came and czech passed him, the as dad was on his tail czech was blocking him and he got to the tail staring to pass czech, and then zcech forced him in the wall for the win at the finish it was classic =))
Pops didn't fire the controller thru the TV did he?.....mine woulda.

theczech99
12-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Pops didn't fire the controller thru the TV did he?.....mine woulda.
Thatís why I love using the view with mirrors. If you choose a view without them you may miss an opportunity to block at the finish line. :-" Kris, tell your dad we can rematch anytime. :))

krisk6
12-30-2010, 04:00 PM
=)) no he didnt get to mad he is used to me doing it to him lol.... and I am sure he will take you up on that....

Hugh_Heff
01-02-2011, 11:42 PM
couple nights ago racing in the Professional class, Supercar cup racing the third race in the series which takes place at Daytona Speedway. I was using my 69' Z-28 Camaro, racing against Porches, Ferrari, and other super HP cars. Well anyways I was about four or fifth and I kept maxing out the speed so I just stayed back and drafted the car ahead of me well I would be going about 200 and I would make the move to pass and I as soon as I hit the open airstream I would max the transmission and loose speed. At the last fraction of second I pulled out from behind the third place car took the inside and passed all three, winning by .0150 second. It was amazing!!! :cheers:

krisk6
01-03-2011, 11:16 AM
couple nights ago racing in the Professional class, Supercar cup racing the third race in the series which takes place at Daytona Speedway. I was using my 69' Z-28 Camaro, racing against Porches, Ferrari, and other super HP cars. Well anyways I was about four or fifth and I kept maxing out the speed so I just stayed back and drafted the car ahead of me well I would be going about 200 and I would make the move to pass and I as soon as I hit the open airstream I would max the transmission and loose speed. At the last fraction of second I pulled out from behind the third place car took the inside and passed all three, winning by .0150 second. It was amazing!!! :cheers:
HA HA sweet I figured out the problem why I did not have the hp you did on the Z28 it was the computer chip....