PDA

View Full Version : BC2 PS3 Active Player List

Borlaxx
10-07-2010, 01:14 PM
I figured we should go ahead and start active player lists for each game with the influx of new people because otherwise we are going to max out on friend soon and this way people only HAVE to add the people who play the same game as them. The Master List for each system will still be maintained for people who want to add everyone.

Please post your name on this thread if you play this game on this system. People will be added to the list in the order they post. If you see someone that isn't on this list but should be, please let me know. Thanks.

ATTENTION!! New recruits please add all other members above you on the list...also, include something about MP clan in the request so they know you are not some troll. Thanks
List Updated 09/20/11

Board name • PSN ID
------------------------
Beano • Beeano

theczech99 • theczech99

oscarthegrouch71 • oscarthegrouch71

REMEC87 • REMEC87

Hugh_Heff • Hugh_Heff

dinsdale1978 • dinsdale1978

BERZERKERTICK • BERZERKERTICK

spike4hand • spike4hand

Sup3rman • Curahee11

SFBanks • SFBanks

Sholomo • Sholomo

Dofu_Tao • Dofu_Tao

wilmh • wilmh

OneSpankyBadger • OneSpankyBadger

BrianKB80 • BrianKB80

sam007 • BeansTwoNiner

agordon78 • GODSMACK78

krisk6 • krisk6

sureMOE • sureMOE

Daemachoe • Daemachoe

RadioPlay7 • RadioPlay7

jacknighttamer • jacknighttamer

FIGG764 • FIGG764

KoRnHoled • KornHo|ed

agirard2003 • agirard2003

Tembis • Tembis

rottsko • Jaynoad

lore77 • Lore77

callmegoose • callmegoose

pyrenus2 • pyrenus2

jondiss • jondiss

xMisFitToyx • xMisFitToyx

BigDaddyPine • BigDaddyPine

RC-1136 • RC-1136_DRMN

mechatool • mechatool

Siberian-bullet • Siberian-bullet

El Maco Chicken • EL_MACO_CHICKEN

johnnyh1976 • johnnyh1976

clip05 • clip05

Gink • Johnny_Gink

Beantown * Granpa08

NeloMelo * NeloMelo

EPIC50CAL * EPIC50CAL

Friends of MP - You are not required to add these people
PSN: honda150rider12
PSN: jUst-a-gUy__
PSN: Jayzee-- (Manny OFC on this site, a member of the Over Forty Clan)

Beano
10-07-2010, 01:20 PM
On temporary shore duty atm but still playing.
Beano-Beeano

theczech99
10-07-2010, 01:25 PM
add me too.

Borlaxx
10-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Added to here. Please let me know if there are others who play this game that I can add to the list. Thanks.

oscarthegrouch71
10-08-2010, 03:34 AM
Add me please

Borlaxx
10-08-2010, 05:59 AM
Updated. I know we have more than this on the PS3, but probably not a whole lot more. May want to do a recruitment push guys because any new recruits we could get for BC2 would likely transfer over to Black Ops and MoH

REMEC87
10-08-2010, 08:28 AM
Add me Borlax! I have been known to play BC2 on occasion. :))

Hugh_Heff
10-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Add me B I have been playing frequently

I have also been in matches with the following lately:

BERZERKERTICK
Spike4hand
Dinsdale

dinsdale1978
10-08-2010, 09:41 AM
I still dabble in BC2. Add me my friend. Vietnam isn't that far away and I don't want to be too rusty.

theczech99
10-08-2010, 11:59 AM
Willie-Pep and Curahee11 are still playing BC2.

SFBanks
10-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Add me please!

Borlaxx
10-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Updated

REMEC87
10-08-2010, 03:43 PM
I have been playing with Sholomo too!

EDIT: Also played with Dofu_Tao recently.

Borlaxx
10-08-2010, 03:47 PM
I have been playing with Sholomo too!

EDIT: Also played with Dofu_Tao recently.
Added Sholomo and Dofu

wilmh
10-21-2010, 06:18 AM
Add me to the list....just picked it up last night.

Tonight, I'll add anyone listed above me who is not already on my friends list.

SlapLaB
10-21-2010, 12:12 PM
Please add me too, I'm still on there from time to time... usually planning to stay for one game and ending up looking at the watch 3 hours later ;)

Borlaxx
11-23-2010, 09:21 AM
Are any PS3 MPs still playing this game, or plan on picking it back up when the map packs come out? I may get a used copy of the game, but only if there are other MPs to play with.

OneSpankyBadger
11-23-2010, 09:25 AM
I still play it occasionally. It's well worth picking up if you haven't already.

Borlaxx
11-23-2010, 09:27 AM
I still play it occasionally. It's well worth picking up if you haven't already.
I had it before. I liked the pace of MW2 better, and ended up trading in BC2 to get a different game (can't remember which game, so it must not have been a good move). I am very addicted to BO right now, but it would be good to have another FPS option, at least until Killzone 3 and Homefront come out next year.

REMEC87
11-23-2010, 12:40 PM
I know most of us will be back when there are new maps out!

dinsdale1978
11-23-2010, 01:38 PM
I probably won't be on until Vietnam or map pack 7. Black Ops has stolen my heart for the moment.

theczech99
11-23-2010, 01:45 PM
I probably won't be on until Vietnam or map pack 7. Black Ops has stolen my heart for the moment.
Same here.

Borlaxx
11-23-2010, 02:29 PM
I wonder why the PS3 side of MP tends to favor COD games, with BC2 a close second, but on the 360 side it is the opposite? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that every 10 year old with an xbox has a headset and talks trash in COD games unlike in BC2 where you can only hear your squad, whereas not all the tools on the PS3 have a headset since it doesn't come with the system.

DayliteMag
11-23-2010, 02:51 PM
I wonder why the PS3 side of MP tends to favor COD games, with BC2 a close second, but on the 360 side it is the opposite? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that every 10 year old with an xbox has a headset and talks trash in COD games unlike in BC2 where you can only hear your squad, whereas not all the tools on the PS3 have a headset since it doesn't come with the system.

That's an interesting thought, B. I've wondered the same thing myself. If you look closely at our numbers, as a clan we really are a relatively small group, so my guess is that the reason is less systemic and more situational. On the XBOX side we have about 10-15 fanatical BC2 players, several of whom all joined at more or less the same time and have developed together. You also have Teach and Blitzer who were very welcoming to new players and happy to "show us the ropes", and really set a tone and culture of inclusion. Then when the occasional new gamer would come along it was easy to fit them into the group.

When I think back to last year around Christmas when I got MW2 and first played in Multi-Player I would have quit if hadn't figured out how to Mute...everyone. As soon as I did, the game became a lot more fun for me and I never "un-muted" the whole time that I played that game. Then in March I got BC2 as a B-Day gift and for some reason I started to research gaming Clans (a topic I knew literally nothing about). I have no idea why I started to consider joining a clan. I can't recall how I came to find Team MP, other than I probably did a google search for, "mature clan parents", or something simila, and then saw the recruitment thread. The rest, as they say, is history.

Retro
11-23-2010, 03:12 PM
I think it's due to BC2 being a more team type of game and that the tools like a headset and party chat are there for XBOX.

When I play a CoD game with or without other MP's I get bored as team work really doesn't matter much. On the other hand when we get a good group on BC2 (pretty much everyday) I may only intend on playing for an hour yet 4 hours later at 2am I'm still playing.

I have to put the headset on mute for CoD because the people playing are just really annoying, and the sad part is most are not 13 but 30+ yearolds who still live with mommy and daddy!

TrojanTeacher
11-23-2010, 06:01 PM
...You also have Teach and Blitzer who were very welcoming to new players and happy to "show us the ropes", and really set a tone and culture of inclusion. Then when the occasional new gamer would come along it was easy to fit them into the group....

For that comment, I'll gladly let you stab me in the back on BC2 to get my tags. I'll stand still, I promise... ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) Like I was telling the guys last night, I feel terrible that you're on the top of my knifing list because of the other night when Retro, Psycho and I were on the other team.

DayliteMag
11-23-2010, 06:25 PM
For that comment, I'll gladly let you stab me in the back on BC2 to get my tags. I'll stand still, I promise... ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) Like I was telling the guys last night, I feel terrible that you're on the top of my knifing list because of the other night when Retro, Psycho and I were on the other team.

That's what I get for drinking and gaming! If you let me have your tags then I will finally get that Et Tu Brute achievement. I honestly don't care who gets my tags. Happy they went to a good home!

Retro
11-23-2010, 08:00 PM
I honestly don't care who gets my tags.

I'm the same, getting excited that you got my tags is like bragging that the hooker said yes.

CELockwood
11-23-2010, 08:14 PM
I honestly don't care who gets my tags.

I'm the same, getting excited that you got my tags is like bragging that the hooker said yes.

That's quite possibly one of the funnier things I've read in a while.

Though, I still like to get'em. ;)

I think Daylite's on to something. I joined about a month after him. I went looking for a clan because I was damn frustrated after buying bc2 and having my ass handed to me constantly as the three guys in my squad ran in 3 different directions. I think was around level 20 and my k/d was about 0.4 when I joined. I remember the first week after I joined playing a round with Teach, JK, and Blitz and commenting to one of my friends that these guys were like savants and I was just going to follow them around to win matches. I"ve spent way, way too much time playing since then.

To Borlax's point, maybe the ps3 guys just win too much and got bored. Have you seen their w/l ratios? Jesus.

@Daylite, You could have my tags, but like everybody else, you've already got them.

ProfUnderDog
11-23-2010, 08:16 PM

That's what I get for drinking and gaming! If you let me have your tags then I will finally get that Et Tu Brute achievement. I honestly don't care who gets my tags. Happy they went to a good home!

Daylite, since you were so kind to help me get the dentist, i'd be more than happy to help you with brute.

11-24-2010, 12:46 AM
Add me to the list please. I will still be on from time to time.
BrianKB80

SlapLaB
11-24-2010, 09:43 AM
In my time zone (GMT) I sometimes see Dofu_Tao, oscarthegrouch, Hugh_Heff...

Dofu usually has couple of his friends with him, so we end up making a good squad up.

As for BFBC2 is not so popular with MPs on the PS3, I don't know... it may be just be down to chance, but I think to a certain extent the lack of party chat makes it difficult to make and share clan stories (like on the 360 who has whose tags, etc...). So

oscarthegrouch71
11-24-2010, 09:57 AM
Will be back onto BFBC2 very soon after a brief flirtation with Black Ops, just finishing up the SP campaign and I think I have given the MP as much time as it deserves ;)

Borlaxx
11-24-2010, 11:26 AM
Updated list to here. Let me know if I am missing anyone. Thanks.

sam007
11-27-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm back!

3 months renovations, daughter now 6 months, I'll find time to play, hahaha

agordon78
11-28-2010, 04:09 PM
add me borlax, GODSMACK78.

krisk6
12-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Im back and will be playing a lot of BFBC2 again....

Borlaxx
12-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Sorry, I have been neglecting to keep this list updated. I will try to remember to do so tomorrow when on a computer again and not my phone.

Borlaxx
12-04-2010, 02:31 PM
List should be updated

Borlaxx
12-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Well, got an early Gamestop gift card for Christmas, so picked up another copy of BC2. Downloading the update. Will see you all on the Battlefield later!

DayliteMag
12-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Well, got an early Gamestop gift card for Christmas, so picked up another copy of BC2. Downloading the update. Will see you all on the Battlefield later!

Sweeeeeeet!!!!!! I knew you would come back to the darkside :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: ! Actually, a couple people on the forums have recently been commenting that they think BO and BC2 sort of compliment each other. Hope you enjoy getting back into BC2.

Borlaxx
12-10-2010, 11:49 AM
Just realized I may not have everyone on this list on my friend list. I will try to rectify that this weekend.

Also, apparently Honda something or other (cannot remember the rest of his ID) is the nephew of an MP and plays with you all guys a lot. I gamed with him last night and added him as a friend. If anyone knows his ID I will add him to this list as a friend of MP.

theczech99
12-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Just realized I may not have everyone on this list on my friend list. I will try to rectify that this weekend.

Also, apparently Honda something or other (cannot remember the rest of his ID) is the nephew of an MP and plays with you all guys a lot. I gamed with him last night and added him as a friend. If anyone knows his ID I will add him to this list as a friend of MP.
Honda is my nephew and jUst-a-gUy is my brother.

PSN: jUst-a-gUy

Borlaxx
12-10-2010, 11:58 AM

Honda is my nephew and jUst-a-gUy is my brother.

PSN: jUst-a-gUy
Thanks Czech. Added a friend section for them. I thought I remembered your brother coming by here, but could be wrong. Would he like to join MP?

theczech99
12-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Thanks Czech. Added a friend section for them. I thought I remembered your brother coming by here, but could be wrong. Would he like to join MP?
He has never signed up but he does occasionally check out the forum. He is still young (21) and doesn’t have kids, nor is he married.

sureMOE
12-16-2010, 02:01 PM
I am starting back up again! Slowly but surely, I have been making my way back into the BC2 world! For any of you cool guys out there that know what a good game is and is done playing with kiddie games like one's that rhyme with crack pots...then I hope to see you on the battlefield soon! I miss my squads.

Daemachoe
12-16-2010, 02:30 PM
Add me to the list plz. I would love to play BC2 and actually play with people who talk and strategize.

Looking forward to dragging you all down with my rank and shoddy aim!

Borlaxx
12-17-2010, 07:43 AM
List should be updated.

SlapLaB
12-17-2010, 11:21 AM
Just realised I'm not on the list - whenever you have a sec please add me. Thx.

thrillkiller72
12-18-2010, 01:45 PM
Aloha, can i get added please.

RadioPlay7
12-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Love me some bc2...plz add me to the list

jacknighttamer
12-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Please add me to the list as well
jacknighttamer

FIGG764
12-23-2010, 11:01 PM
Add me please FIGG764

KornHoled
12-24-2010, 03:54 PM
Add me, just bout BC2 today... I also play Black Ops

KoRnHoled

Tracer-M_D_C
12-29-2010, 07:30 PM
Add me please - have been playing again with the Vietnam maps!

Tembis
01-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Can add me to the list, just picked it up this afternoon!!! Can't wait to try it out tonight. Hope some MP's are playing B-)

rottsko
01-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Just got this game a couple of weeks ago. Can you please add me to the list? Also, this game is totally different from BO. not what I was expecting when I bought it but it's fun. I'm kind of confused as to how to really play it but I guess it's better to play with friends than random people.

Tracer-M_D_C
01-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Just got this game a couple of weeks ago. Can you please add me to the list? Also, this game is totally different from BO. not what I was expecting when I bought it but it's fun. I'm kind of confused as to how to really play it but I guess it's better to play with friends than random people.
You're right, this is definitely more fun with a squad you know. It's easy to coordinate with players from here, when I end up playing solo I inevitably end up with 3 snipers on my squad... :sigh:

lore77
01-17-2011, 11:10 AM
Please Add me to the List. Just got a used copy so no Vip code :(
This game is awesome, I think I like it more then BO.
The destructible environment and vehicles give it + over BO IMO

lore77
01-24-2011, 11:28 AM
Some of you guys who have this on PS3 need to come and play with me.... This is a good game, the only thing it is missing is other MP to play with.... The only thing Blops has going for it imo is that there are other MP to play with, if some of you guys come on BC2 more often i'm sure we will have fun here too. Can I get an amen....

Tracer-M_D_C
01-24-2011, 11:39 AM
Some of you guys who have this on PS3 need to come and play with me.... This is a good game, the only thing it is missing is other MP to play with.... The only thing Blops has going for it imo is that there are other MP to play with, if some of you guys come on BC2 more often i'm sure we will have fun here too. Can I get an amen....
I'm in...just played again last night after being gone awhile.
The Vietnam maps and Heavy Metal are awesome!
I had forgotten what it's like to not have host migrations, disconnects, locked system, lose party members.... :-o

lore77
01-24-2011, 11:53 AM
I'm in...just played again last night after being gone awhile.
The Vietnam maps and Heavy Metal are awesome!
I had forgotten what it's like to not have host migrations, disconnects, locked system, lose party members.... :-o

I saw you on and tried to join but, i didn't have the DLC for whatever you were playing on. I'll go ahead and download the Nam add-on if there is going to be fellow MP on to play with....

krisk6
01-24-2011, 12:58 PM
I play all the time krisk6... so does spike, beano, remec, and ellison as well as jacknightmare.... :cheers: im on at 7 central or even some times sooner.....

lore77
01-24-2011, 01:18 PM
I don't think I have you guys on my friend list. I'm going to have to add you, hope to see you on. I'm running on Eastern time, Usually don't get on until the little guy is asleep and everything else is done/ready for tomorrow... Around 10PM Est, I usually intend on only playing for about 1 1.5 Hrs and then getting some sleep. What usually ends up happening is, i get into a game (in Bops or MW2 anyway) with some fellow MP.... next thing i know it's 2 AM and I have to get up in 4 Hrs :-o

krisk6
01-24-2011, 02:06 PM
that will happen on bfbc2 as well..... i am on pretty much every night....

theczech99
01-24-2011, 03:43 PM
I play all the time krisk6... so does spike, beano, remec, and ellison as well as jacknightmare.... :cheers: im on at 7 central or even some times sooner.....
Me too!!! WTF?

krisk6
01-24-2011, 03:55 PM
Me too!!! WTF?
lol my bad i forgot the most important BIG!!! THECZECH99!!! :-" sorry bro.... :cheers:

callmegoose
02-11-2011, 08:01 AM
Got back on the horse last night for the first time in months, damn was I rusty. I wasn't that good to start with but man, I sucked at first. Hopefully I'll be getting a game in a night and a bunch on the weekends.

Psalm
02-11-2011, 08:57 AM
I am going t0 be back playing this again for awhile I think....

rottsko
02-18-2011, 12:06 PM
hey borlax,
can you please update the list when you get a chance. i noticed i'm not seeing too many MP's online so I checked this list to see if i'm missing a few. i'm going to add these to my list. i also did some work for you. here's everyone that's posted since the last update. thanks!!!

RadioPlay7
jacknighttamer
FIGG764
KoRnHoled
Tracer-M_D_C
agirard2003
Tembis
rottsko
lore77
krisk6
callmegoose

dinsdale1978
02-18-2011, 12:22 PM
hey borlax,
can you please update the list when you get a chance. i noticed i'm not seeing too many MP's online so I checked this list to see if i'm missing a few. i'm going to add these to my list. i also did some work for you. here's everyone that's posted since the last update. thanks!!!

RadioPlay7
jacknighttamer
FIGG764
KoRnHoled
Tracer-M_D_C
agirard2003
Tembis
rottsko
lore77
krisk6
callmegoose

I added the names you listed, though there are other guys that are still actively playing but not adding much to the forums. I will try and do some leg work to make sure everyone wants to stay on this list.

rottsko
02-18-2011, 12:50 PM
cool. thanks. dins

sam007
02-20-2011, 11:41 AM
Keep me on, don't think I'll be playing any other FPS until BF3 comes out, just to keep me skills in top form. L-)

btw, any PS3 users thought about getting an XBOX to play BF3?

I'm curious to see what its like on the other side. =))

dinsdale1978
02-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Keep me on, don't think I'll be playing any other FPS until BF3 comes out, just to keep me skills in top form. L-)

btw, any PS3 users thought about getting an XBOX to play BF3?

I'm curious to see what its like on the other side. =))

If I can get someone in my family to buy me one before then I might think about it, but I have so many good teammates on the PS3 side that I wouldn't feel right just leaving em behind. Plus, EA has a pretty decent track record for support BOTH systems.

Psalm
02-22-2011, 05:04 PM
Please stay On-topic guys...it makes it hard to go thru to find new people to add if they post here.....tanks! :D

ustolemygmrtag
02-22-2011, 05:16 PM
The topic of Cheaters seemed like it needed its own thread. So I split the topic, and moved it to the BC2 Main game forum. ;) :D

pyrenus2
02-23-2011, 02:38 PM
I started playing BC2 again, been away for a while. Please add me to the list

pyrenus2 - pyrenus2

Borlaxx
03-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Updated list to here

jondiss
03-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Hi, Please Add me to the list: PSN: jondiss (I am BigDaddyPine's brother (and also a parent gamer))

ustolemygmrtag
03-13-2011, 06:10 PM
updated.

whiskey2six
03-25-2011, 03:03 PM
I can hit a gnat's butt at 1000 yards with my sniper rifle of choice. Let's hunt wookies! Whiskey2Six

Psalm
03-25-2011, 03:06 PM
I can hit a gnat's butt at 1000 yards with my sniper rifle of choice. Let's hunt wookies! Whiskey2Six
New players add the list...not the other way around...Welcome Bro'

whiskey2six
03-28-2011, 11:18 AM
I'm confused, per the original post: "Please post your name on this thread if you play this game on this system. People will be added to the list in the order they post. If you see someone that isn't on this list but should be, please let me know. Thanks."

Thought I followed directions? :(

Retro
03-28-2011, 11:23 AM
I'm confused, per the original post: "Please post your name on this thread if you play this game on this system. People will be added to the list in the order they post. If you see someone that isn't on this list but should be, please let me know. Thanks."

Thought I followed directions? :(
You will be added to the list here by an admin, but you are reponsible to send out friend requests on PSN.

whiskey2six
03-28-2011, 11:28 AM
I understand that, but the instructions said to post my name. :-s Anyway, I play this game. I'll send some invites out soon. Thanks.

Psalm
03-28-2011, 01:47 PM
I understand that, but the instructions said to post my name. :-s Anyway, I play this game. I'll send some invites out soon. Thanks.
yeah, that could be clearer. I'll see waht can be done. The reason we do it that way is some MP's rarely stop by the site....and they would probably not add you for a while...also put MP inthe request so people know who you are.

Psalm
03-28-2011, 01:52 PM
DONE...there is a little disclaimer about that. Thanks for bringing that to our attention Whiskey!

whiskey2six
03-31-2011, 12:49 PM
DONE...there is a little disclaimer about that. Thanks for bringing that to our attention Whiskey!

It's just another service I provide ;) Now I have to hold up my end of the deal. Only been online once this week, fingers crossed for the weekend. I'm done spamming this thread now. No response required.

Edit: just remembered that I'm taking the family on a mini-vacation this weekend, sorry won't be until Monday.

xMisFitToyx
04-10-2011, 03:57 PM
I have taken yet another plunge.............

I now have BC2 and I will be adding all MP's on the first page of this post as soon as I can possibly do it......... :-bd

Also got Mod Nation Racers if anyone has that ....let me know.

probably best if you read this post.....just PM me and I will add you (for Mod Nation Racers) since there is not a clan thread for it.............

Borlaxx
04-10-2011, 04:12 PM
I have taken yet another plunge.............

I now have BC2 and I will be adding all MP's on the first page of this post as soon as I can possibly do it......... :-bd

Also got Mod Nation Racers if anyone has that ....let me know.

probably best if you read this post.....just PM me and I will add you (for Mod Nation Racers) since there is not a clan thread for it.............
I will add you to the list, and I also have MNR. Feel free to download my creations, including my Kratos mod and kart (improved version 2 of both please) and my Team MP Kart B-) / :-B

xMisFitToyx
04-10-2011, 04:21 PM
I will add you to the list, and I also have MNR. Feel free to download my creations, including my Kratos mod and kart (improved version 2 of both please) and my Team MP Kart B-) / :-B

Will Do................. :cheers:

Ragel
04-24-2011, 07:05 AM
Hi folks

BFBC2 seems to have worked its way back onto my PS3 =). Back playing . PSN name = Ragel_Tropxe, if anyone wants someone to act as bulletshield for them, give me a shout =)

RC-1136
04-25-2011, 08:12 AM
Add me to the list. I got the game yesterday so I haven't played the MP yet because the the PSN issue, but played some of the SP. Beside the fact that there are way too many cut scenes, I love it. Can't wait to squad up with some of you vets so you can show me the ropes.

04-25-2011, 09:33 AM
I would love to squad up with you man. Although I am still addicted to getting to 15th prestige, I would jump in with you. It is nice to take a break sometimes. That is if we ever get back online (stupid %$#&*!@ hackers).

dinsdale1978
04-25-2011, 09:52 AM
Once the servers are back online, I will be happy to start up a squad with whoever wants in.

RC-1136
04-25-2011, 10:07 AM
I would love to squad up with you man. Although I am still addicted to getting to 15th prestige, I would jump in with you. It is nice to take a break sometimes. That is if we ever get back online (stupid %$#&*!@ hackers).

15th Prestige is so 2 months ago. LOL. I am so sick of Black Ops I can't wait until I get to play this online. I still like Zombies, but the regular MP has me burnt out.

Wildbill
04-28-2011, 07:42 AM
Hey guys. I switched to xbox. I know right...lol

My new user name is Wildbill123456 for xbox. I was Willie-Pep

Borlax I'mnot sure where to put this post.

xMisFitToyx
04-28-2011, 07:51 AM

I will miss riding shotgun in the tanks with you :((

Borlaxx
04-28-2011, 08:01 AM

Are you not going to play this on PS3 at all anymore, or are you playing on both? If you aren't playing on the PS3 anymore I will remove you from this list.

RC-1136
04-28-2011, 08:20 AM

Are you not going to play this on PS3 at all anymore, or are you playing on both? If you aren't playing on the PS3 anymore I will remove you from this list.

When you update the list, could you put me on it. Thanks.

Wildbill
04-28-2011, 09:11 AM

I'll miss all my ps buddys :(

No borlax..I sold both my ps3 units and every game.I got the new Xbox. With a copy of BC2 and Black ops and Red dead for $16 :cheers:
sucks starting over. I was sooo close to level 50 :(

But on a bright side. Xbox does way better at matching players. I saw no one over level 20 last night.

Beano
04-28-2011, 11:10 AM
Man that sucks willie. I hadn't had a chance to play with you for awhile now. As my day gaming hours were cut off. You were the very first MP I had the chance to play BC2 with or any game as an MP for that matter. I still remember joining in on you in Nelson Bay rush and you were very welcoming to the new clan. GL over on the xbox side of things man, they're getting a good deal. So did we get a future draft pick or something out of this? Or did the Xbox guys get you as a free agent? :D

Borlaxx
04-28-2011, 11:27 AM
Or did the Xbox guys get you as a free agent? :D
Nothing on Xbox is free :-"

Retro
04-28-2011, 11:32 AM
But online games are playable :smug:

Borlaxx
04-28-2011, 11:38 AM
But online games are playable :smug:
b-( =))

Psalm
04-28-2011, 11:50 AM
We do have the Playstation Notwork... :p

Retro
04-28-2011, 11:56 AM
We do have the Playstation Notwork... :p
Hopefully by next week we can change that "o" to an "e".

TrojanTeacher
04-28-2011, 12:37 PM
keeping on this online thing, it just reminded me of dinsdales comic of Kevin Butler saying, "Single player is where it's at." PSN sure has some awesome marketing department.

Beano
04-28-2011, 03:11 PM
We are all inactive now. :(( Nobody has played in a week =))

sam007
04-28-2011, 04:53 PM
@ Beano....XBOX...TBA????

TRAITOR!!!!

That goes for you as well Willie. =)) Take care Brah, won't be able to revive you any more. :cheers:

If this continues, i just might need to pick up an XBOX myself but BF3 is still gonna be 24 players. :cuss:

REMEC87
04-28-2011, 08:59 PM

TRAITOR!!!!

That goes for you as well Willie. =)) Take care Brah, won't be able to revive you any more. :cheers:

If this continues, i just might need to pick up an XBOX myself but BF3 is still gonna be 24 players. :cuss:

Willie!!! WTH! If everyone is switching to XBOX the I may have to consider it.

Retro
04-28-2011, 09:04 PM

TRAITOR!!!!

Willie!!! WTH! If everyone is switching to XBOX the I may have to consider it.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGPXYVpDHq6AZwmTqb-5sMIBc1Xa1ngosRWr58EwPsFadOwvTdAQ&t=1

Beano
04-29-2011, 12:39 AM
Just waiting to see how this drama shakes out. I still like the Playstation and like I said I can't get rid of it just for the exclusive games it has. However getting an xbox has crossed my mind but still not on the radar.

TrojanTeacher
04-29-2011, 12:17 PM
Don't think of it as "switching", think of it as an "addition", while making a minor "subtraction" of a PS3. ;)

Borlaxx
05-09-2011, 12:43 PM
[quote="Willie-Pep":23o8wyc0]Hey guys. I switched to xbox. I know right...lol

When you update the list, could you put me on it. Thanks.[/quote:23o8wyc0]
I will try to update it later. I fear you may have got this game at the wrong time. Seems like all the PS3 regulars are jumping ship and there isn't going to be anyone left to play this game. I am considering trading it in as a result.

Beano
05-09-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm not going anywhere. But somehow it seems the Playstation gang may have fired it's last shot :(( Too bad really, we actually had a good bunch of players. Fun to play with and good players to.

sam007
05-10-2011, 04:38 PM
No worries Beano, we're gonna recruit and bring our numbers back up to par for BF3.

REMEC87
05-10-2011, 04:47 PM
...and when the xbox720 comes out we can all be on the same team for BF:BC3
:D :)) =))

CB-40
05-10-2011, 11:31 PM
I'm not going anywhere. But somehow it seems the Playstation gang may have fired it's last shot :(( Too bad really, we actually had a good bunch of players. Fun to play with and good players to.
I'm not good but was having fun learning. Hope I'm not left to play with myself.....wait for it.... yep, I just said that.... :))

sam007
05-11-2011, 09:08 PM
we ought to use the word "game" as opposed to "play" with myself. =))

imported_BigDaddyPine
05-16-2011, 02:35 PM
Hey Mods, please add me back on this active list.

Borlaxx
05-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Updated

Mandy(OFC)
05-16-2011, 02:57 PM
Hi, Mandy(OFC) ... a friend of the clan ... based in UK and playing BFBC2 on PS3 :D Game name is Jayzee--

Borlaxx
05-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Updated.

Welcome to the site Mandy!

OFC rocks, but not quite as much as MP ;) :D

RC-1136
05-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Son of a Bitch. I'm still not on the list. :((

Tracer-M_D_C
05-16-2011, 03:13 PM
Please remove!

sam007
05-16-2011, 10:14 PM
I'm still so active for BC2, my name is on the list TWICE! =))

mechatool
05-25-2011, 08:41 AM
You can add me to the list. I traded BO and KZ3 last night for this game. I never played this game before, so any tips are welcome.

imported_BigDaddyPine
05-25-2011, 08:44 AM
You can add me to the list. I traded BO and KZ3 last night for this game. I never played this game before, so any tips are welcome.
Dude, you are gonna love it! All the Senior players are awesome to run with. Just follow the, stick with your squad and you will learn the ropes (and have a blast).

mechatool
05-25-2011, 10:22 AM
Dude, you are gonna love it! All the Senior players are awesome to run with. Just follow the, stick with your squad and you will learn the ropes (and have a blast).
Sweet. Looking forward to it. It was getting very lonely on KZ3 and Homefront. I wanted to play last night, but when I put the disk in, I had to download almost a 2 gig file. I will be on tonight. See on the battlefield.

sam007
05-25-2011, 10:49 AM

Once you unlock the support tools of each class, use them.

Assault: D-pad Right to drop ammo, VERY IMPORTANT when there are engineers and recons as they run out of ammo and motion mines really fast.

Engineer: D-pad Right for repair tool, you can drill people to get kills as well but the main use is to repair vehicles

Medic: D-pad Right for health packs, drop them for damaged teammates and the defib paddles to revive which can also be used to get kills.

Recon: D-Pad Right for motion mines, one of the most powerful tools in the game but they're pretty much useless if you're gonna be a bushwookie "sniping" from the spawn area. Try running the recon class like assualt, you'll be surprised how effective those motion mines are as you see OpFor's movement on the mini map.

That "background" noise of "I NEED AMMO" is not background noise but a teammate trying to communicate with you to drop ammo if you're running assault.

Keep an eye on your mini map as there will be flashing white signs of who needs what depending on what class you're running.

SPOT with the select button, yes your fingers are not used to taking off movement control and shifting over to that little used SELECT button from other games but for BC2 its VERY important in letting the rest of your team know where the tangos are even if you dont get the kill, someone will shoot at the orange triangle above their head to finish them off. SELECT is also used to communitcate with teammates if you squadmate is nearby to help you out.

But as Pine said, stick with your squad mates first to learn the ropes by being the support role, you A learn everyones play style and see how they mesh in with your play style, B, you learn the routes of where and how to attack and defend when playing Rush, and for Conquest which spots are decent to cap the flag as the OpFor will tend to use the same spots. With enough hours you'll learn what everyone does what and just fill in the holes.

There is always a role to be filled to counter another tactic so its best to slow down and think after you've been killed. This game allows you to think things through unlike CoD where you twitch and you're dead. Example, you get killed by Heavy MG, no one else in your squad is running Engineer so alert squadmates of MG and then sqawn in as engineer and take out the threat with a rocket. As there is a good chance they will still be on the MG trying to get kills.

mechatool
05-25-2011, 10:53 AM
Thanks for all the info and tips Beans.

RC-1136
05-25-2011, 10:56 AM

I've just started playing when the PSN went back. I've had a ton of fun with it. I've been learning a lot from the MP's that have been playing this game forever.

i'm still not on the list, BTW.

Beans tips are awesome. One more thing with the Engineer kit is that they carry Rocket Launchers or Anti Tank Mines. These are very helpful. What I like the best about this game is that your KDR isn't that important. You can get a ton of XP just supporting your squad no matter what Kit you're running.

sam007
05-25-2011, 11:08 AM
I started out not being able to hit the broad side of a barn so I just supported the players who are "better" than me and I learned their styles and habits.

It was not until I reach level 50 where I started to play my own style which is Run and Gun, that was when I hung up the medic hat and started running recon (assualt style) as the motion mines help the team immensly if you pay attention to the mini map. The OpFor after getting maulled in the killzone will tend to flank around to the areas we are not, which is where the motion mines need to be thrown as they pick up movement. Makes sense right? No one in the area, why not let a little ball be your eyes and ears?

Don't get me wrong, I'll still spawn in as a medic when needed, as they are very usefull in covering the objective once armed cause of the large magazine. you will need to find a good spot to cover the armed objective and just mow down anyone who tries to disarm. Just remember to drop a health pack down for yourself as it does help your own cause in staying alive. For conquest in tight games, medics are VERY important as they get tickets back from revives.

When defending you really only need 2-3 motion mines to cover the areas of approach, then its good night for them as there is no possible way through if everyone is doing their part.

mechatool
05-25-2011, 12:36 PM

What I like the best about this game is that your KDR isn't that important. You can get a ton of XP just supporting your squad no matter what Kit you're running.
I never really cared about my KDR either. I just enjoy working together as a team, and playing a supporting role. Any suggestions for a good starting kit?

imported_BigDaddyPine
05-25-2011, 12:38 PM

What I like the best about this game is that your KDR isn't that important. You can get a ton of XP just supporting your squad no matter what Kit you're running.
I never really cared about my KDR either. I just enjoy working together as a team, and playing a supporting role. Any suggestions for a good starting kit?
I loved running as engineer in the beginning, just hang out in/with the tanks and keep em fixed up. Good time near the battle, yet plenty of safety and good points for repairs.

theczech99
05-25-2011, 01:24 PM
A good headset will help you keep your dog tags around your neck instead of in the enemies’ hands. When there is no lag I can hear people trying to sneak up on me with my Tritton or TurtleBeach HS. The last time I played I was running for Curahee when I could hear footsteps behind me. I turned around and shot whoever was chasing me then caught back up to Curahee and took a set of his shiny gold tags. :D

sam007
05-25-2011, 01:26 PM

It really depends on the map and game mode.

If its Conquest on Arica Harbour, you don't really need to run as an Engineer cause there is no armour to destroy cause its an infantry only map, but thats not to say you can't use that class for the SMG if you plan to play CQB.

Defending when there is armour does not make much sense to run as medic cause medics are useless once that hunk of metal comes within killing range. (meaning the medic has no means of countering armour, ie C4, rockets, etc) But thats not to say running as medic is not usefull, I just found they only play a critical roll if the attackers are having a medic fest and reviving like crazy, which puts the pressure on the defenders. (which is what happened last night so we countered that by running as medics, but then we ran into an ammo issue, see how the game needs a balanced squad and team)

Basically what I am trying to say, it all depends on the games flow. Know what each class is capable of doing and how to counter, cause there is always a counter in the game so its not totally dependent on skill of shooter. Take for example, 2 or 3 camping on top of roof top and they have killed you and squadmates multiple times, why try and go up that ladder only to get shot in the face trying to, instead, call out, then respawn as recon and drop some motars on the heads, you may not get a kill but you will for sure clear them off the roof top. (thats why I love this game cause there is always a counter)

Talk it over with your squadmates and see what the more experienced guys are running and then fill in the holes with your class and then adjust as the game goes on cause you won't know what the OpFor tactics are until you get lite up a few times and your squad is cursing left and right from getting killed. =))

I could go on and on about how to counter what and which to attack and defend. Guys who end up in the squad I'm in will always hear me gripe about the blueberries and their lack of countering knowledge to the game. :((

RC-1136
05-25-2011, 01:32 PM

I started out with the Assault Kit. Once you unlock the Ammo Box it is easy to drop them at your squad mates feet. You get 20 XP everytime they go near it and resupply. The Assult Rifles are pretty easy to shoot especially if you pulse fire them. After that I used the Engineer Kit. You have to do a little more work to run around and fix vehicles, but you also have a rocket launcher and can get some good XP doing damage and destroying Enemy Tanks.

Basically what I do if I'm play Squad Death match I use the Assault Class. If I'm playing rush I use the Engineer kit because there are a lot more vehicals. If the OpFor isn't using the vehicals then I switch back to the Assault class and drop ammo for the guys who can actually get some kills.

mechatool
05-25-2011, 02:10 PM
[quote="RC-1136":3h10qxcj]You can add me to the list. I traded BO and KZ3 last night for this game. I never played this game before, so any tips are welcome.

I started out with the Assault Kit. Once you unlock the Ammo Box it is easy to drop them at your squad mates feet. You get 20 XP everytime they go near it and resupply. The Assult Rifles are pretty easy to shoot especially if you pulse fire them. After that I used the Engineer Kit. You have to do a little more work to run around and fix vehicles, but you also have a rocket launcher and can get some good XP doing damage and destroying Enemy Tanks.

Basically what I do if I'm play Squad Death match I use the Assault Class. If I'm playing rush I use the Engineer kit because there are a lot more vehicals. If the OpFor isn't using the vehicals then I switch back to the Assault class and drop ammo for the guys who can actually get some kills.[/quote:3h10qxcj]
Without have played the game yet I was leaning to the assault and engineer classes. I could run medic for support and will lean towards the recon class way later down the line.

xMisFitToyx
05-25-2011, 03:57 PM

Howdy Pine.. :-h ............I will add you to my list tonight..........

I sure hope some MPeeps are playing tonight..........I haven't played in several days and I need to blow up some stuff..... :cheers:

imported_BigDaddyPine
05-25-2011, 03:59 PM
Howdy Pine.. :-h ............I will add you to my list tonight.......... I sure hope some MPeeps are playing tonight..........I haven't played in several days and I need to blow up some stuff..... :cheers:
Gittyup! :cheers:

sam007
05-25-2011, 04:59 PM

Howdy Pine.. :-h ............I will add you to my list tonight..........

I sure hope some MPeeps are playing tonight..........I haven't played in several days and I need to blow up some stuff..... :cheers:

You can always drop a few sticks of C4 at your feet and blow yourself up if nothing is around. =))

I just got my house finally all networked up, I had pulled the cables a few months back.

My desk has finally arrived, chair is good to go, now all I need to do is install Win 7 on the PC and I'm good to go for PC gaming!

LiamBriggs90
06-14-2011, 10:37 AM
Now a officail owner of BFBC2 :D
LiamBriggs90 - LiamBriggs90

NutsFathead
06-14-2011, 10:38 AM
you playin on the ps3 side thought you had xbox

LiamBriggs90
06-14-2011, 11:11 AM
you playin on the ps3 side thought you had xbox

My bad i didnt realise i had posted into the ps3 active player list until now, sorry ill post it over on the xbox side :)

siberian-bullet
06-18-2011, 02:24 PM
Cold war on rush then add me Psn Siberian-bullet

sam007
06-25-2011, 10:48 AM
[yt:vl4jxfmw]Gy1zDBW_UAw[/yt:vl4jxfmw]

LiamBriggs90
06-25-2011, 11:25 AM
He must be the COOOLEST grandad in the world lol sit with him, have a few beers and when gran goes to bed, kick ass on battlefield, get an xbox live account please!! ^:)^

xMisFitToyx
06-25-2011, 11:38 AM
[yt:jak3k6qy]Gy1zDBW_UAw[/yt:jak3k6qy]

That is GREAT !!! :)) :)) :))

Beano
06-26-2011, 04:30 PM
Ok that is by far the best video I have ever seen. =)) =)) =)) . We gotta get this guy. I'm sure he has kids right hehe. I'm going through my list now to see if I've every run across him either by my knife or his rofl. Someone's gotta add this guy pronto he's my new hero.

Oh and what is that weird half aim down the sight hip fire bit he always does? Is this some pro tactic I haven't heard of?

sam007
06-26-2011, 04:39 PM
Yeah, I was wondering wtf that hip, aim, him was all about? Need to have fast fingers that knows what the heck they are doing to pull that off eh?

We can sure have a guy that like that eh?

http://bfbcs.com/stats_ps3/adhd_wacko_jacko

not that stats matter. :-" :-"

theczech99
06-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Ok that is by far the best video I have ever seen. =)) =)) =)) . We gotta get this guy. I'm sure he has kids right hehe. I'm going through my list now to see if I've every run across him either by my knife or his rofl. Someone's gotta add this guy pronto he's my new hero.

Oh and what is that weird half aim down the sight hip fire bit he always does? Is this some pro tactic I haven't heard of?
This guy is awesome!!! Anyone who listens to Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros is golden! I love the knifing of the engineer in the video. =))

theczech99
06-27-2011, 10:27 AM
Yeah, I was wondering wtf that hip, aim, him was all about? Need to have fast fingers that knows what the heck they are doing to pull that off eh?

We can sure have a guy that like that eh?

http://bfbcs.com/stats_ps3/adhd_wacko_jacko

not that stats matter. :-" :-"
At least he has a positive W/L record. That's a good stat to have in my book.

xMisFitToyx
06-27-2011, 11:57 AM
[yt:b7szhimv]Gy1zDBW_UAw[/yt:b7szhimv]

@ what age do you think YOU will stop gaming ..... Or will you never stop ?

Beano
06-27-2011, 12:48 PM
I have wondered at what age I will quit but haven't really come up with a number. I've noticed that in the last month or so my aiming and reaction time has seem to drop off some. I'm starting to notice my age getting to me. I suppose that this will just continue to increase with time and eventually I'll be down there in the red as well.

sam007
06-27-2011, 01:12 PM
For me, I'd say its a matter when the eyes give out. :-B

Psalm
06-27-2011, 01:26 PM
That vid seems fake possibly...why was he spamming the x button? without moving?

xMisFitToyx
06-27-2011, 01:31 PM
That vid seems fake possibly...why was he spamming the x button? without moving?

I found that a little strange too..

sam007
06-27-2011, 01:44 PM
Now that you mentioned it, X does nothing while as infantry (even now I'm not too sure what X does as infantry) =)) . Its R1 to fire and L1 to zoom (I have no clue what the actual buttons are, my fingers just know what to do instinctual) He could have remapped the keys no? (maybe getting confused with PC remapping here)

Which brings this up, CB-40 gamed with us one night, the HC night with Beano and myself, he asked, what button to press to change sides on the Blackhawk to man the mini gun. I asked if he was serious cause its like second nature for most of us to know how to change seats. I paused for a second and answered "O", next thing you know, I'm flying solo in the bird. =)) Sorry dude, I had the same thing happen to me the other night when i went up to a level 50 who was 1 base back in our old spawn on the UAV. Beano was with me, he can be witness to this. I said to Beano, free level 50 tags. I then proceeded to put a M1 round in his head cause I had time to think about what to do. L-) And Beano asked, "Did you just shoot him?" I said yes but I meant to knife him, but had time to do just that cause that round missed his head as well. =))

xMisFitToyx
06-27-2011, 03:02 PM
Now that you mentioned it, X does nothing while as infantry (even now I'm not too sure what X does as infantry) =)) . Its R1 to fire and L1 to zoom (I have no clue what the actual buttons are, my fingers just know what to do instinctual) He could have remapped the keys no? (maybe getting confused with PC remapping here)

Which brings this up, CB-40 gamed with us one night, the HC night with Beano and myself, he asked, what button to press to change sides on the Blackhawk to man the mini gun. I asked if he was serious cause its like second nature for most of us to know how to change seats. I paused for a second and answered "O", next thing you know, I'm flying solo in the bird. =)) Sorry dude, I had the same thing happen to me the other night when i went up to a level 50 who was 1 base back in our old spawn on the UAV. Beano was with me, he can be witness to this. I said to Beano, free level 50 tags. I then proceeded to put a M1 round in his head cause I had time to think about what to do. L-) And Beano asked, "Did you just shoot him?" I said yes but I meant to knife him, but had time to do just that cause that round missed his head as well. =))

..... X .....

sam007
06-27-2011, 03:08 PM
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I get it.

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

xMisFitToyx
06-27-2011, 03:34 PM
..... X .....

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I get it.

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I learned the Hard Way ... "EPIC FAIL"

CB-40
06-27-2011, 10:17 PM
Which brings this up, CB-40 gamed with us one night, the HC night with Beano and myself, he asked, what button to press to change sides on the Blackhawk to man the mini gun. I asked if he was serious cause its like second nature for most of us to know how to change seats. I paused for a second and answered "O", next thing you know, I'm flying solo in the bird. =))
I really wasn't sure, and still am not, but I didn't bail because of that. I bailed out because I pushed the wrong button, O, which "dismounted" me from the chopper. #-o

xMisFitToyx
06-27-2011, 10:58 PM
Which brings this up, CB-40 gamed with us one night, the HC night with Beano and myself, he asked, what button to press to change sides on the Blackhawk to man the mini gun. I asked if he was serious cause its like second nature for most of us to know how to change seats. I paused for a second and answered "O", next thing you know, I'm flying solo in the bird. =))
I really wasn't sure, and still am not, but I didn't bail because of that. I bailed out because I pushed the wrong button, O, which "dismounted" me from the chopper. #-o

That is what he was saying......Beans told you to push the wrong button......... :devil:

sam007
06-28-2011, 12:01 AM
I get caught up in the heat of the battle at times but I still sometimes hit the wrong button myself and end up floating down. L-) Its gotta be the age factor working against us. =))

xMisFitToyx
06-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Add me to the list. I got the game yesterday so I haven't played the MP yet because the the PSN issue, but played some of the SP. Beside the fact that there are way too many cut scenes, I love it. Can't wait to squad up with some of you vets so you can show me the ropes.

I've just started playing when the PSN went back. I've had a ton of fun with it. I've been learning a lot from the MP's that have been playing this game forever.

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

theczech99
06-29-2011, 02:20 PM
I found out what the X button does. Once you are dead you push X to reenter the battle. I found myself hitting it repeatedly last night when trying to spawn in on team mates. When I realized what I was doing I felt like the kid in Jumanji trying to get into the shed with an ax to get the ax. Judging by wako’s kdr he probably spends a lot of time hitting X.

Borlaxx
06-29-2011, 02:49 PM
[quote=RC-1136]Add me to the list. I got the game yesterday so I haven't played the MP yet because the the PSN issue, but played some of the SP. Beside the fact that there are way too many cut scenes, I love it. Can't wait to squad up with some of you vets so you can show me the ropes.

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))[/quote:1meaaif2]
Am I the only one who updates lists around here? /:)

I will add you to the list RC.......when I get a chance. :-"

sam007
06-29-2011, 03:02 PM
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

RC-1136
06-30-2011, 08:35 AM
I gave up trying to get on the lisl. :)) Thanks, Dog for bringing it back up.

xMisFitToyx
06-30-2011, 08:48 AM
I gave up trying to get on the lisl. :)) Thanks, Dog for bringing it back up.

I was just scrolling back through some of the posts in this thread .... and I kept running across where you were asking to be on the list........ the third time I saw ....I started laughing ...... the 4th time I started laughing so hard that I had tears. :)) :)) :((

RC-1136
06-30-2011, 01:24 PM
I just checked again and I'm still not on the list. :cuss:

theczech99
06-30-2011, 01:57 PM
I figured we should go ahead and start active player lists for each game with the influx of new people because otherwise we are going to max out on friend soon and this way people only HAVE to add the people who play the same game as them. The Master List for each system will still be maintained for people who want to add everyone.

Please post your name on this thread if you play this game on this system. People will be added to the list in the order they post. If you see someone that isn't on this list but should be, please let me know. Thanks.

ATTENTION!! New recruits please add all other members above you on the list...also, include something about MP clan in the request so they know you are not some troll. Thanks
List Updated 05/16/11

Board name • PSN ID
------------------------
sam007 • BeansTwoNiner

pyrenus2 • pyrenus2

jondiss • jondiss

cb-40 • Marshal_WT_ONiel

Dog • xMisFitToyx

RC-1136 • RC-1136

Friends of MP - You are not required to add these people
PSN: jUst-a-gUy__
PSN: Jayzee-- (Mandy OFC on this site, a member of the Over Forty Clan)
It looks like it's there to me RC. You must have overlooked it. =))

Borlaxx
06-30-2011, 02:07 PM
Updated and corrected.

RC-1136
06-30-2011, 02:22 PM
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: Yes! I'm official.

johnboy
07-27-2011, 03:25 PM
Is it too late to look at picking this up?

Borlaxx
07-27-2011, 03:27 PM
Probably not. They people who have been playing it every night for over a year will likely be playing it up until BF3 comes out.

xMisFitToyx
07-27-2011, 03:36 PM

This is my #1 game right now....although I still play Blops (occasionally) I love this game...

I got this game more than a year after its release and I feel very comfortable playing it now.

AND.....the crew that plays it regularly are very helpful to teach you what to do and when to do it.

There have been several times when a Veteran MP has been @ an M-COMM only to call me over to let me arm it so I get the Destroy M-COMM points :cheers:

07-31-2011, 07:47 PM
Would someone please take me off the list. I tried to play it and it erased my multiplayer data. I tried turning it off and starting it again with no luck. I am not going to be starting this game over again.

xMisFitToyx
07-31-2011, 09:02 PM
Would someone please take me off the list. I tried to play it and it erased my multiplayer data. I tried turning it off and starting it again with no luck. I am not going to be starting this game over again.

:( :( :( :(

El Maco Chicken
08-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Im adding my new PSN ID here: EL_MACO_CHICKEN, and removing my old PSN ID: ricardrosell.

whiskey2six
08-03-2011, 12:01 PM
there are a lot of names to add. Does anyone know if I can hook up a keyboard and mouse to my ps3? Also I totally forgot about the MP and denied some friend requests sorry :( Hopefully I can get some time soon :)

RC-1136
08-03-2011, 01:20 PM
there are a lot of names to add. Does anyone know if I can hook up a keyboard and mouse to my ps3? Also I totally forgot about the MP and denied some friend requests sorry :( Hopefully I can get some time soon :)

If you have a keyboard with an USP plug you can.

sam007
08-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Never heard of a USP, ;) but a USB keyboard will work with the PS3, not sure if a USB mouse will, just use the controller. :-B

johnnyh1976
08-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Brand new to this forum and to Team MP......I absolutely love Battlefield BC2 and the Vietnam expansion. Playing with other gamers in a full squad would be awesome. Looking forward to playing with y'all. PSN=johnnyh1976

Cheers!!

clip05
09-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Can u add me to the list? clip05

Gink
09-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Still playing BC2 until BF3 comes out!
PSN ID Johnny_Gink

theczech99
09-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Brand new to this forum and to Team MP......I absolutely love Battlefield BC2 and the Vietnam expansion. Playing with other gamers in a full squad would be awesome. Looking forward to playing with y'all. PSN=johnnyh1976

Cheers!!
I'll try to send you a friend request since I never received one...I'm only second on the list. :-"

Borlaxx
09-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Updated to here.

Please let me know if there is anyone I missed, or if there are inactive people who should be removed from the list. Thanks.

NeloMelo
09-11-2011, 01:49 PM
You added me to MW2 but I play BFBC2 way more than MW2 so plz add me here too PLZ

xMisFitToyx
09-13-2011, 08:58 AM
You added me to MW2 but I play BFBC2 way more than MW2 so plz add me here too PLZ

@ NeloMelo .... been looking forward to getting in some game time with you ..... Hopefully soon :cheers:

EPIC50CAL
09-13-2011, 07:34 PM
EPIC50CAL

NeloMelo
09-14-2011, 12:17 AM
I am at work going through withdrawls.

Beantown
09-17-2011, 11:46 AM
You can put me on the list.
BN : Beantown
PSN: Granpa08

sam007
09-17-2011, 01:35 PM
Wonderful, another "bean" to the pod. =))

Welcome guys. :D

NeloMelo
09-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Still not on list

dinsdale1978
09-20-2011, 12:23 AM
Updated to here. B-)

NeloMelo
09-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Thank you

FeelinKorny
09-24-2011, 06:22 PM
Add me. Just trying to figure how to get my stats to save.

bucksie
09-27-2011, 10:42 AM
PLEASE add me to the list now that i am online. Still waiting for BC2 to finished "downlaoding data". L-)

PSN = Bucksie

Yippee. =))

nachazel09
10-22-2011, 04:31 PM
I am in too. Go TEAM MP

Black_Out_424
05-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Add me.

Black_Out_424:Black_Out_424

=T4NUKI=
07-26-2012, 07:41 PM
Just got it !
So far, I'm amazed by this game ! The multiplayer's CRAZYYYYYY !
Add me up !

xMisFitToyx
07-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Just got it !
So far, I'm amazed by this game ! The multiplayer's CRAZYYYYYY !
Add me up !

Make sure you have Dre AKA: agirard2003 on you friends list. He plays this a lot ... I jump in with him occasionally.

Did you get the Vietnam Expansion Pack?

Gink
07-26-2012, 11:24 PM
I've still never played the Vietnam expansion. They should drop it to like $7.50 so I'd be inclined to pick it up.

Think I only ever made it to lvl 40 on bc2, maybe I should try to get to lvl 50 one of these days.

xMisFitToyx
07-27-2012, 06:02 AM
I've still never played the Vietnam expansion. They should drop it to like $7.50 so I'd be inclined to pick it up.

Think I only ever made it to lvl 40 on bc2, maybe I should try to get to lvl 50 one of these days.

I'm only @ lvl 28 ... BF3 is a lot quicker to rank up in.

=T4NUKI=
07-27-2012, 07:54 PM
No havent got the vietnam pack....is it worth it ?!

Gink
07-27-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm only @ lvl 28 ... BF3 is a lot quicker to rank up in.

Yeah, noticed that right away with bf3, hitting lvl 45 or 50 or whatever didn't feel like quite as much of an achievement as even lvl 40 did in bc2.

xMisFitToyx
12-20-2012, 04:11 PM
Couldn't find the "War Stories" thread ... Sorry

T4 ... I haven't seen you on, playing this. I jumped in with Dre last night and had a FREAKING BLAST.

Thanks for the games Andre :smile:

Retro
12-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Couldn't find the "War Stories" thread ... Sorry

T4 ... I haven't seen you on, playing this. I jumped in with Dre last night and had a FREAKING BLAST.

Thanks for the games Andre :smile:

What game modes do you guys play and how active is it?

xMisFitToyx
12-20-2012, 04:36 PM
What game modes do you guys play and how active is it?

Games I played last night .... servers were full.

Game modes played were TDM? (1st team to reach 75 kills) and conquest (cap the flag)

I'm going to play again tonight :-)

johnnyh1976
12-20-2012, 06:01 PM
I still have this one...most likely my favorite online game ever!! Vietnam expansion maps were amazing and a shit-ton of fun. Never getting rid of it as there are still fun times to be had.