PDA

View Full Version : Your Team is GARBAGE!!! LOL!!!!

DB4
10-17-2010, 08:15 PM
HaHa! Go 49ers!!!

TrojanTeacher
10-17-2010, 08:28 PM
http://www.dailyhaggis.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/o_rly.jpg

Retro
10-17-2010, 08:39 PM
Hehe Oakland

[spoiler:2edr1c6p]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f287/sicco66/Football/Gayders.jpg[/spoiler:2edr1c6p]

Psalm
10-17-2010, 08:56 PM
This has all the makin's of a drunk post.....fess up Charlie.

Specially since the lowly Chiefs kicked your ass a few weeks ago...lol

DB4
10-17-2010, 09:20 PM
I wouldn't say that I am drunk but I have had quite a few beers. And it is true, the Raiders are garbage.

TrojanTeacher
10-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Isn't your team 1-5? Hm...UCLA has a better record than the 49ers. Ouch. As for the Giants, and all this 'gayder' talk, this ones for you Retro...

[spoiler:mnsa0sqi][yt:mnsa0sqi]qSiYo5qn3RA[/yt:mnsa0sqi][/spoiler:mnsa0sqi]

;) :D :-" :hug: =))

Retro
10-18-2010, 08:06 AM
Raiders pregame tailgate and after the game comforting,

[spoiler:30smxb8d]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:v2O7TZs9IBy-DM:http://www.chargertom.com/RaidersParadeGay.jpg&t=1

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2LtZ1lp19eI/SL4uU6bv-sI/AAAAAAAAAVU/ZlRzrEpGsDo/s400/raiders+loss.jpg[/spoiler:30smxb8d]

Trez
10-18-2010, 08:49 AM
:-o Omg Infliction (Raider) is going to flip out! :-o

Raider
10-18-2010, 11:52 AM
Really, a thread for this. And When did the homo's from your beloved San Francisco turn into Raiders fans. That was definitely photoshopped. Talk all of the trash you want......we'll still have a better record at the end of the year than you. LOL

Al Davis is going to bring in Michael Vick, and when he does, I'm going to send him over to your house to beat your dog!

One last thing.....and speaking from current experiences......You don't go talking shit about another team when your team didn't win it's first game until week 6. :D Even if it's against the team you beat.

P.S. Jason Campbell sucks balls.......he should be playing for the 49ers, he'd fit right in.

TrojanTeacher
10-18-2010, 12:20 PM
Al Davis is going to bring in Michael Vick, and when he does, I'm going to send him over to your house to beat your dog!

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

Okay, I know it's a touchy subject, but =))

Disclaimer: TrojanTeacher does not condone violence to animals, but at times laughs at the wrong things...like when old ladies fall down in the grocery story or grown men fall crotch first onto a railing.

@Infliction: Is it a curse? Why is it that we ALWAYS giving the worst team in the league their first wins? Even when the Raiders were a decent team, we always fell to the worst teams. UGH!!! Also, isn't it funny (but horrifying) that freakin' Gradkowski always gets his shot to lead the team and gets hurt right away?!!! OMG!!!

Borlaxx
10-18-2010, 12:27 PM
I don't follow football, but even I know the San Francisco 69ers SUCK!

TrojanTeacher
10-18-2010, 12:30 PM

See! Listen to man in the mankini!! :party: :cheers:

Borlaxx
10-18-2010, 12:52 PM

See! Listen to man in the mankini!! :party: :cheers:
He does not mean one of the dudes in the pride parade pic.

+1

DB4
10-18-2010, 01:16 PM
At the end of the season, the 49ers will have a better record than the Raiders.

Retro
10-18-2010, 01:26 PM
I'm calling it, in 2 to 3 years the Rams and Lions will be dominating the NFL. And in that time the Raiders and 49ers will both still suck!!

TrojanTeacher
10-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Liar! We'll be mediocre, but not suck. The Raiders will bring the Autumn Wind back. We just need to get Al Davis out of here...we'll send him to Giants Stadium, where only the Jets are winning.

This ones for you, Infliction: http://www.raiderfans.com/staticpages/i ... 5081456607 (http://www.raiderfans.com/staticpages/index.php?page=20060905081456607)

Best theme song in my book.

Retro
10-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Giants are 4-2, or is it hard for a Raiders fan to recognize a winning record?

Retro
10-18-2010, 02:12 PM
"He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won"

Guess the Raiders don't "laugh" very often.

TrojanTeacher
10-18-2010, 02:12 PM
Dude, we haven't counted to 4 wins in years...

TrojanTeacher
10-18-2010, 02:13 PM
"He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won"

Guess the Raiders don't "laugh" very often.

No one ever said that was in reference to a football game, they're referring to Beer Pong.

DB4
10-18-2010, 03:29 PM
Giants are 4-2, or is it hard for a Raiders fan to recognize a winning record?

yes. :))

TrojanTeacher
10-18-2010, 04:34 PM
Just looking up some NFL pics and saw this gem:

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/861/14825448.jpg

Thank goodness this helmet never made it to the NFL. That would have been the end of the franchise.

then I saw this:

http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac297/ironxmike/RAYE.jpg

and this:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2pseipz.jpg

What's interesting is that these are all from a Niners fan site.

Raider
10-18-2010, 06:46 PM

Raider
10-18-2010, 06:56 PM

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

Okay, I know it's a touchy subject, but =))

Disclaimer: TrojanTeacher does not condone violence to animals, but at times laughs at the wrong things...like when old ladies fall down in the grocery story or grown men fall crotch first onto a railing.

@Infliction: Is it a curse? Why is it that we ALWAYS giving the worst team in the league their first wins? Even when the Raiders were a decent team, we always fell to the worst teams. UGH!!! Also, isn't it funny (but horrifying) that freakin' Gradkowski always gets his shot to lead the team and gets hurt right away?!!! OMG!!!

Hey Teach, when it comes to the Raiders I have no limits to what will spill from my mouth or the qwerty, but that Michael Vick statement was my best attempt at holding myself back. We always lose to the crappy teams because it's the RAIDERS. They are more than a football team, they are also a scary ass roller coaster. We always find a way to lose to the teams we are suppose to beat and win against the teams we're suppose to lose to. But seriously, our defense's weakest links are our inconsistent safeties. If we can get a tried and true talented QB, we would be winning games. Our Offensive Coordinator was a QB coach last year, what does that tell you? Those are a couple of excuses I could come up with. Oh, and I think that our O Coordinator had a woody for Darren McFadden and really didn't put to much time into designing plays built for Michael Bush's strengths.

Raider
10-18-2010, 07:11 PM

eraseNsd
10-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Hey the Raiders finally beat us after 7 years of losing. hahahaha

Yeah, well I can't be to proud of my Chargers this year. It's like we are playing as if this is a rebuilding season. Special teams and and our "O" line is half asleep. Oh well, we'll get it together and win yet another division championship. :P

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/Chargers_081204_TOP.jpg

*Image removed as NSFW*

I know I'm new. Just messin with ya Raider

Raider
10-19-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm immune to Chargers fans ball busting. My Father and my step-dad are both Chargers fans. LOL it's all good.

eraseNsd
10-19-2010, 06:57 PM
I'm immune to Chargers fans ball busting. My Father and my step-dad are both Chargers fans. LOL it's all good.

Oh for sure. Got to have thick skin when it comes to football talk. Can't wait till our next meet up with the Raiders. Hopefully we will have our shit together. I knew the Raiders were going to be a bit tougher this year.

Oh, BTW, your father and step dad know whats up. :P lol

=T4NUKI=
10-19-2010, 07:14 PM
Hey the Raiders finally beat us after 7 years of losing. hahahaha

Yeah, well I can't be to proud of my Chargers this year. It's like we are playing as if this is a rebuilding season. Special teams and and our "O" line is half asleep. Oh well, we'll get it together and win yet another division championship. :P

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/Chargers_081204_TOP.jpg

*image removed as NSFW*

I know I'm new. Just messin with ya Raider

I dont know why...... I've got a sudden urge to go to San Diego.....and while I'll be there, why not go to a football game, right ?!

eraseNsd
10-19-2010, 07:50 PM
lol ... Now why would you want to do that? :P

=T4NUKI=
10-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Gee...I really dont know....

Raider
10-19-2010, 08:43 PM
T4, go to a Chargers game with a Raiders T-Shirt on, you'll fit in better. LOL.....When I was a kid I went to a Chargers vs. Raiders game in San Diego and I swear it seemed like there were more Raiders fans there than there were for the home team.

=T4NUKI=
10-20-2010, 04:48 PM
I must admit.... Raiders fans are pretty awesome ! (the real ones, not the Ogre pictured in the late post...)

eraseNsd
10-20-2010, 06:53 PM
Sorry about that last picture in my post. I will be more mindful cause of people that are at work. That and if the kids walk up from behind you. Things of that nature.

DB4
10-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Sorry about that last picture in my post. I will be more mindful cause of people that are at work. That and if the kids walk up from behind you. Things of that nature.
Yeah, that Raider chick was pretty gnarley. I am glad that got pulled before one's child had to see that hot mess. I personally didn't notice anything wrong with the other pic. :))

johnboy
10-20-2010, 07:13 PM
Erase, you can always use the spoiler tab and post a NSFW warning if youwant to do it again.

eraseNsd
10-20-2010, 07:22 PM
Cool cool, I think I will just keep it tasteful from now on. I'm just used to the other sites I post on. Wasn't really thinking.

Here is another good pic I found of our old teammate, Mr. Touchdown, LT. I sure hope he comes back to us when he wants to retire. I would hate to have him retire as a NY Jet.

http://photos.signonsandiego.com/albums/071230raiders/SMHchargers76822x008.jpg

Law
10-21-2010, 09:43 AM
Hmm, what's this thread all about?

Takes a peek inside, quickly quivers into a corner with my Bucco Bruce helmet and begins to cry :((

Raider
10-21-2010, 10:56 AM
Cool cool, I think I will just keep it tasteful from now on. I'm just used to the other sites I post on. Wasn't really thinking.

Here is another good pic I found of our old teammate, Mr. Touchdown, LT. I sure hope he comes back to us when he wants to retire. I would hate to have him retire as a NY Jet.

Ya, Michael Bush likes giving the old stiff arm to chargers as well.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kIhmwacoOwk/S_36707Z2gI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/gg8eu10w_lY/s1600/NFL-RAIDERS-CHARGERS.jpg

DB4
10-21-2010, 11:51 AM
the Greatest Player to EVER play for the Raiders is actually a 49er: Jerry Rice

Borlaxx
10-21-2010, 12:16 PM
Not sure this is a good thread to have on this site as it is going to be prone to causing drama. If you want to talk trash about sports, please do it somewhere else. Locking this thread and moving it later.

Borlaxx
10-21-2010, 12:40 PM
I have unlocked this thread because I was requested to do so by someone who thought this action was heavy handed.

The last thing I want to do is make anyone upset, but threads like this are prone to drama. I have seen it is the past before many of you joined MP and I was just trying to head off another shit storm. Talking about sports is fine, and disagreeing about it is normal, but a thread created with the sole purpose of putting down a team (for which we have a member who is named after them) seemed like overkill and rather rude.

Regardless, I am switching it back as the last thing I want is my acting on prior experiences to avoid the type of drama that occurred here before to end up being the cause of drama.

Feel free to post whatever you want. I will cease my efforts to keep this site as civil as possible.

johnboy
10-21-2010, 01:12 PM
Could the thread title not be changed so it's not just one team that is being picked on? I actually thought locking the thread was a good idea, as I didn't like the idea of the Raiders being the main topic. There must be hundreds of sites on the net where you can trash talk about football. Anyway this is my one and only time I will have anything to say on the subject!

Borlaxx
10-21-2010, 01:17 PM
Could the thread title not be changed so it's not just one team that is being picked on? I actually thought locking the thread was a good idea, as I didn't like the idea of the Raiders being the main topic. There must be hundreds of sites on the net where you can trash talk about football. Anyway this is my one and only time I will have anything to say on the subject!
We should have a vote on it ;)

LandShark
10-21-2010, 01:20 PM
by being civil would be a downgrade for this forum.

TrojanTeacher
10-21-2010, 02:26 PM
I think a thread name change could be a good idea. Or maybe end this thread by locking it and then starting a new thread called SPORTS CHAT and we can just talk smack about all sports. JMO.

eraseNsd
10-21-2010, 06:39 PM

Ya, Michael Bush likes giving the old stiff arm to chargers as well.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kIhmwacoOwk/S_36707Z2gI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/gg8eu10w_lY/s1600/NFL-RAIDERS-CHARGERS.jpg

Nice, that is a good one. LT had it down to a fine art if you will though. :cheers:

eraseNsd
10-21-2010, 06:44 PM
I have unlocked this thread because I was requested to do so by someone who thought this action was heavy handed.

The last thing I want to do is make anyone upset, but threads like this are prone to drama. I have seen it is the past before many of you joined MP and I was just trying to head off another **** storm. Talking about sports is fine, and disagreeing about it is normal, but a thread created with the sole purpose of putting down a team (for which we have a member who is named after them) seemed like overkill and rather rude.

Regardless, I am switching it back as the last thing I want is my acting on prior experiences to avoid the type of drama that occurred here before to end up being the cause of drama.

Feel free to post whatever you want. I will cease my efforts to keep this site as civil as possible.

I see what you are saying. Just delete someones post if they get out of line. Reason being: Excessive flaming. That sort of thing. People will get the idea. I hope.

Raider
10-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Borlax, I totally appreciate the thought and understand your post, but in some weird way I like the abuse.......especially with Chargers fans. After growing up just north of San Diego and being raised by Chargers fans, it's kind of heart warming. Plus, I'm only getting harassed by Chargers and 49ers fans. Chargers fans are funny, they are like the 21st Century version of the early 90's Buffalo Bills...they get close every year yet can't close the deal.....kinda like a Chargers fans senior year of high school. 49ers fans, well, they are special and that's about it. L-)

TrojanTeacher
10-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Niner fans are like us Raider fans, we always relive our past because our present isn't as fun.

Borlaxx
10-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Changed the name of this thread to be more generic, and added the patented anti-negativity "LOL!!!!"

DayliteMag
10-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Changed the name of this thread to be more generic, and added the patented anti-negativity "LOL!!!!"

Nice tweak! Not that anyone on this forum will care, but I will add a rousing chorus of, "Leafs, Suck!"

TrojanTeacher
10-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Cool, thanks, B! And yes, the Leafs Suck. So does MTL and Ottawa... (runs and hides)

DayliteMag
10-22-2010, 02:31 PM
Cool, thanks, B! And yes, the Leafs Suck. So does MTL and Ottawa... (runs and hides)

Hmmm, I was going to retort with a "you can run, but you can't hide"...then I remembered that, yes, actually Teach can hide...in trees, behind anonymous bushes, on the sides of mountains, in plain sight.....damn, you Teach and your hidey ways!

johnboy
10-22-2010, 03:11 PM

Hmmm, I was going to retort with a "you can run, but you can't hide"...then I remembered that, yes, actually Teach can hide...in trees, behind anonymous bushes, on the sides of mountains, in plain sight.....damn, you Teach and your hidey ways!

Teach = Campy McCamperson!

Borlaxx
10-22-2010, 03:31 PM

Teach = Campy McCamperson!
Where did Teach go?!? :-?
http://www.digitalmedia.pl/games/title_01b.jpg

Retro
10-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Leafs are doing pretty good actually! MTL & Ottawa always suck.

DayliteMag
10-22-2010, 05:06 PM

I think you mean the Leafs don't suck "yet"...give them time...give them time. Unfortunately, I have to agree Ottawa's team sucks at the moment. Need some new, younger talent in the line up.

=T4NUKI=
10-22-2010, 07:19 PM
HEY ! We took the Pens out last playoffs ! :tongue:

Retro
10-22-2010, 07:24 PM
HEY ! We took the Pens out last playoffs ! :tongue:
Oh I should clarify, I was born in Toronto but I'm a life long Blackhawks fan. And well, we won the CUP during those playoffs!

=T4NUKI=
10-22-2010, 07:27 PM
You guys deserved it big time !!

Retro
10-22-2010, 07:59 PM
So much sweeter because it was against the Flyers. I hate the flyers.

=T4NUKI=
10-23-2010, 06:32 PM
Who loves them ??? It's like trying to find someone you know who's a huge fan of the Seattle Seahawks !!?? Or the Pittsburg Pirates ??!!
Hey, I've heard about Probert's biography....I wanna read that big time !!

Raider
10-24-2010, 10:15 AM
Actually, I'm kind of a Flyers fan. They were the first hockey game I went to and followed them in the early 90's, not so much any more. I hardly follow hockey and only been to a hand full of Thrashers games in the last 10 years. Oh, and another experience I want to share with you on the subject.......I was valet parking cars to make money in downtown Philly while I was in college. While I was valet parking I use to valet Eric Lindros' black Corvette, no joke, he always had a little bag of the white stuff in his ash tray.

Mutt
10-24-2010, 12:22 PM
While I was valet parking I use to valet Eric Lindros' black Corvette, no joke, he always had a little bag of the white stuff in his ash tray.

I don't doubt it, but I'm surprised he was a little more discrete as to where he kept it.

Raider
10-24-2010, 05:03 PM
It's a good thing you changed the name of this thread after today. LOL

DB4
10-24-2010, 05:48 PM

The DENVER BRONCOS are GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnboy
10-24-2010, 05:50 PM

Anyone else Charlie????

DB4
10-24-2010, 06:06 PM

Anyone else Charlie????

Yeah, Newcastle United. :)) j/k

Actually, the 49ers are pretty bad right now :-( Our only consolation is that we beat the Raiders. Thank God we didn't run into the Raiders this week....HOLY CRAP!....they are on fire!

TrojanTeacher
10-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Team record! Most points scored EVER by a Raider team. I actually thing we broke the "most points scored by a raider team after 2002" after the 21 point count.

johnboy
10-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Well done to the raiders. Local Derby next Sunday for my footy team so I may be using this thread afterwards. You guys may need to close your eyes to read it. Or maybe switch on the language filter and count how many words I can make it block. Or, we could just kick Scumderlands fucking red and white arses all over the fucking pitch!!!!

Raider
10-24-2010, 10:37 PM
Well done to the raiders. Local Derby next Sunday for my footy team so I may be using this thread afterwards. You guys may need to close your eyes to read it. Or maybe switch on the language filter and count how many words I can make it block. Or, we could just kick Scumderlands fucking red and white arses all over the fucking pitch!!!!

Hey JB, the last 2 teams the Raiders played, (The 49ers and the Broncos) will be playing across the pond over there in London this next weekend.

Raider
10-24-2010, 10:40 PM

That's a good idea. Keep changing the thread name depending on which team played like garbage this week.

LandShark
10-24-2010, 10:54 PM
it could be the cowboys every week

BOSTONJOE
10-25-2010, 07:57 AM
=)) raiders killed this weekend .. pats played like crap X( ..

Tembis
10-25-2010, 09:22 AM
=)) raiders killed this weekend .. pats played like crap X( ..

Yes they did, but, they won at least :party:

eraseNsd
10-25-2010, 02:41 PM
The Chargers really need to get it together. The Pats played really well on defense as did the Chargers, but the Pats did it better causing all those turnovers. Rivers and Brady both threw like crap. Must have been the full moon. lol .. At least our special teams didn't lose the game for us this time. Our rookie receivers could not catch the ball on some important downs. We blew a lot of big plays. I hate a game when it comes down to a field goal to tie it. Puts way to much pressure on our kicker. I just do not know how my Chargers are going to pull out of this one and win the division. :( Oh, and the 15 yard penalty for pushing down a Pat was completely uncalled for. I do not care how much crap the other team talks. You just don't do that when you are down on points. Let them make that mistake. And play till the whistle blows rookies. How hard is that? That should have been day one.

=T4NUKI=
10-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Habs vs. Phoenix Coyotes....... that team really deserves to move back to Winnipeg !

Retro
10-26-2010, 12:08 AM
Bye bye Dallas Cowboys!!! Oh how cool would it be to see my Giants playing in the Super Bowl IN DALLAS!!

TrojanTeacher
10-26-2010, 12:43 AM
Not as cool as seeing the Raiders vs. Jacksonville.

LandShark
10-26-2010, 07:27 AM
Im going to root for the texans from now on, friggin Jerry Jones can go jump off a bridge!

=T4NUKI=
10-26-2010, 07:40 AM
I'm still pissed by the fact that my Phillies have been eliminated by San Francisco........beurk !

TrojanTeacher
10-26-2010, 02:09 PM
LET'S GO RANGERS! KILL THE GIANTS!!!! GIANTS SUCK!!!!!! (I'm a Dodgers fan, I have to say that)

Retro
10-26-2010, 03:07 PM
LET"S GO .....screw it baseball sucks.

TrojanTeacher
10-26-2010, 04:12 PM
LET"S GO .....screw it baseball sucks.

Hey now, that's our American past time, how dare you say that baseball suc...okay, it sorta does. But still. I much prefer hockey, where the Americans have been winning lately (that is...with all Canadian made teams, LOL!!). ;)

Retro
10-26-2010, 04:19 PM
I actually play baseball, but hate watching it.

I was there when Joe Carter hit his walk off homer to win the series against the Phillies in 93. Here's how much I liked the game, I spend the first 8 innings walking around trying to find a TV with the Leafs game on as they were going for 10 straight wins to start the season!

It will always be American based teams winning in the NHL so long as Bettman has his way and keeps moving teams out of Canada! We want the Jets and Nordiques back!!! Of course that said, GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!

=T4NUKI=
10-26-2010, 04:38 PM
^:)^ Word of a wiseman, Retro !

Raider
10-26-2010, 05:38 PM
The JETS were Canadian? :-? That explains a lot. :)) I kid, I kid! I :x Canada, never been there, but it is definitely somewhere I want to visit.

=T4NUKI=
10-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Winnipeg Jets...the original home of the whiteout !!!

Retro
10-26-2010, 07:18 PM
Winnipeg Jets...the original home of the whiteout !!!
Man the old Winnipeg Arena during the playoffs was nuts!

TrojanTeacher
10-27-2010, 12:31 PM
I actually play baseball, but hate watching it.

I was there when Joe Carter hit his walk off homer to win the series against the Phillies in 93. Here's how much I liked the game, I spend the first 8 innings walking around trying to find a TV with the Leafs game on as they were going for 10 straight wins to start the season!

It will always be American based teams winning in the NHL so long as Bettman has his way and keeps moving teams out of Canada! We want the Jets and Nordiques back!!! Of course that said, GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!

I'm the same. I played 3rd base in little league, middle school, high school and some in college (then studies started to suffer so I got out). I love to play the game of baseball, but watching it seems so...zzzZZZZ.
BTW,

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQAjYL1cHybjy639677tGHdI9uUb-lV3TkT9U8yWNrYHPhI88&t=1&usg=__iu36Jcp4a6ezZaUdvAqRygEyyLM=

TONIGHT!! GO KINGS!!! (only the Kings are on the road, not at home)

johnboy
10-27-2010, 12:46 PM
The Toon play the Arsenal tonight in the footy. Hope we win!! If we can beat Chelsea we can beat Arsenal. But whatever the outcome I just hope we play well!!!!!!!