PDA

View Full Version : New mode and 2 new maps next month!

SFBanks
10-20-2010, 10:45 AM
Hope this has not already been posted!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a283113/free-multiplayer-dlc-for-medal-of-honor.html

and also a reworking of two of the old maps!

The new mode sounds like onslaught mode from BC2!

Borlaxx
10-20-2010, 11:07 AM
Good to see they are giving you all free DLC.......for now (I believe I read somewhere that they plan on having paid DLC for this game like MW2).

However, I had to laugh when I read this: "Medal of Honor is one of EAs most storied franchises and were thrilled to see that fans worldwide have embraced it," said EA president Frank Gibeau.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Psalm
10-20-2010, 11:16 AM
hmmmm...wonder where they got that idea?

Borlaxx
10-20-2010, 11:21 AM
hmmmm...wonder where they got that idea?
It isn't even old maps from a prior MoH game. It is a reworking of two of the maps that are in the current MoH game. Not sure if they are just going to be different versions, or if they have admitted those maps are broken and are redesigning them so people don't get spawn raped over and over.

theczech99
10-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Good to see they are giving you all free DLC.......for now (I believe I read somewhere that they plan on having paid DLC for this game like MW2).
It's prob just a ULC like then ones for BC2.

Borlaxx
10-20-2010, 12:35 PM
It's prob just a ULC like then ones for BC2.
That is what I was thinking, because I read that not all of the 8 maps (which is a pretty low number to begin with) are available for all the modes, just like in BC2 at first before they started unlocking them for every mode, so the redesign of levels is likely just opening up those levels for different modes.

theczech99
10-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Here is some sorry BS to piss on what reaming MoH owners that are left. Nov 2 DLC $10.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6283077.html

bigdaddyj2468
10-28-2010, 01:51 PM
Previously, EA revealed that it would release free Medal of Honor DLC to "Online Pass" holders on November 2. Today, the company announced that it will also issue a second DLC pack -- this one, the kind you pay for -- on the same day. The $10 add-on will include a new multiplayer mode, "Hot Zone" (a.k.a. "King of the Hill").

This Hot Zone DLC will also include two new maps, Hindukush Valley and Korengal Outpost, as well as redesigned versions of the Shahikot Valley and Helmand Valley maps. That's right -- even more venues for your totally fictional fight for a hill against the Opposing Force.

found this on the dlc for medal of honor.

Toxic Avenger72
10-28-2010, 02:20 PM
Previously, EA revealed that it would release free Medal of Honor DLC to "Online Pass" holders on November 2. Today, the company announced that it will also issue a second DLC pack -- this one, the kind you pay for -- on the same day. The $10 add-on will include a new multiplayer mode, "Hot Zone" (a.k.a. "King of the Hill").

This Hot Zone DLC will also include two new maps, Hindukush Valley and Korengal Outpost, as well as redesigned versions of the Shahikot Valley and Helmand Valley maps. That's right -- even more venues for your totally fictional fight for a hill against the Opposing Force.

found this on the dlc for medal of honor.

I'll pass on King of the FAIL. :-q

Borlaxx
10-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Are those two new maps gonna be availble in all modes? Paying $10 for two maps and two rehased maps that you can only use in one mode would be an epic fail.

dinsdale1978
10-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Are those two new maps gonna be availble in all modes? Paying $10 for two maps and two rehased maps that you can only use in one mode would be an epic fail.

EA really needs a failure prevention manager. At least most other games seem to minimize these asinine moves.

ustolemygmrtag
10-28-2010, 04:13 PM
That is why I dance vigorously every night celebrating the fact that I do not own this game any longer.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance003.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

This is my ritual dance every night.
[yt:2owaaddx]LU2yt6wOoK0&feature[/yt:2owaaddx]

bigdaddyj2468
11-08-2010, 07:58 AM
i do like the clean sweep mode. u don't score as many points as other modes but it's fast. rounds only last 4 minutes. best of three rounds. if u die u don't respawn till next round.