PDA

View Full Version : Reapawning with out of Full Clip

RC-1136
10-22-2010, 08:55 AM
Has anyone ever respawned with out a full clip in the gun? This has happened a number of times to me lately. The worst is I was rushing in S&D and when I got to an enemy I had like 2 bullets in my clip. I was so pissed. It has also happened to me in TDM. I don't get it.

Psalm
10-22-2010, 09:26 AM
Has anyone ever respawned with out a full clip in the gun? This has happened a number of times to me lately. The worst is I was rushing in S&D and when I got to an enemy I had like 2 bullets in my clip. I was so pissed. It has also happened to me in TDM. I don't get it.
Its an option in the menu.....I think it says.
"Fuck me" or "full clip" when respawning.

JK...... =))
Seriously....I have never seen this issue.....or at least noticed. But, I am a habitual reloader.

RC-1136
10-22-2010, 09:32 AM
So am I, but I never reload when I respawn or at the start of a round. WTF?

Borlaxx
10-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Has never happened to me.

RATA MUERTA
10-22-2010, 10:19 AM
I find if you were trying to reload when you died you will automatically reload your clip when you spawn.

On another note I have had something very strange happen to me. While running with scavenger on Afghan I picked up a pack and received two frag grenades!!! Just like during the campaign when they give you lots of grenades it showed two grenade icons. This has happened to me a couple of times, always in Afgahn and always with frag grenades. The last time it happened there weren't any enemies right near me so I checked to see if I would throw two separate grenades and I did! Has anyone else experienced this too?

RC-1136
10-22-2010, 11:13 AM
I find if you were trying to reload when you died you will automatically reload your clip when you spawn.

On another note I have had something very strange happen to me. While running with scavenger on Afghan I picked up a pack and received two frag grenades!!! Just like during the campaign when they give you lots of grenades it showed two grenade icons. This has happened to me a couple of times, always in Afgahn and always with frag grenades. The last time it happened there weren't any enemies right near me so I checked to see if I would throw two separate grenades and I did! Has anyone else experienced this too?

I only use semtex or claymores, so I never saw this. I have to pay attention to when I don't have the full clip. I do die a lot when reloading. That is why I am trying not to reload as much.