PDA

View Full Version : Lots of MP's on last night... [pic]

VisualOddity
10-26-2010, 11:49 AM
Fun Times! :woot:

http://bittenlips.com/pixelpipeuploads/FxCam_1288061358943.jpg

ustolemygmrtag
10-26-2010, 12:00 PM
I wish I was on last night. :(( :(( I picked up "FrontLines" and was playing the Single Player. That looks like it was Epic!!!

Also, I love your photo blog. You take some great pics. :-bd ^:)^

DayliteMag
10-26-2010, 12:02 PM
I love it! As I said when were were in-game, I don't ever recall seeing that many members of one clan all playing at the same time. I'm sure it happens, but I just haven't seen it - at most, I think I may have seen 5 members from one clan, but that is rare and more commonly it is 2, 3 or 4.

I was semi-serious last night when I said that I wished there was a way to quickly hide/delete the clan tag. If I jumped into a server and saw 9 members of the same clan on the oppfor team I would prolly not hang around for very long. After all, the enemy don't realize that we tend to kill each other more than we do the competition **cough, cough** UnderDog **cough cough** LOL. Not to mention the fact that we often have one or two MPs on the OppFor team and I can imagine that there is speculation that they might be "planted" there on purpose. **cough cough** Lockwood **cough cough**

VisualOddity
10-26-2010, 12:14 PM
I love it! As I said when were were in-game, I don't ever recall seeing that many members of one clan all playing at the same time. I'm sure it happens, but I just haven't seen it - at most, I think I may have seen 5 members from one clan, but that is rare and more commonly it is 2, 3 or 4.

I was semi-serious last night when I said that I wished there was a way to quickly hide/delete the clan tag. If I jumped into a server and saw 9 members of the same clan on the oppfor team I would prolly not hang around for very long. After all, the enemy don't realize that we tend to kill each other more than we do the competition **cough, cough** UnderDog **cough cough** LOL. Not to mention the fact that we often have one or two MPs on the OppFor team and I can imagine that there is speculation that they might be "planted" there on purpose. **cough cough** Lockwood **cough cough**

^^^ :hug:

Also, I love your photo blog. You take some great pics. :-bd ^:)^

Thanks! :D

roadrnr
10-26-2010, 12:21 PM
ALL that activity and I wasn't there :( If I wasn't working till about 1:30 am, I would have joined. Next time, I will have to try and squad up!

ProfUnderDog
10-26-2010, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the Pic Visodd. When are you planning to accept my friend request? :hug:

@DayLite: you all just have to tell me when you are spawning in on me after I plant C4. I am starting to turn around and check these days so I can avoid the Homer Simpson award from GamerTag. 8-} But sometimes you have to hall *$% to avoid being shot.

DayliteMag
10-26-2010, 12:32 PM
Thanks for the Pic Visodd. When are you planning to accept my friend request? :hug:

@DayLite: you all just have to tell me when you are spawning in on me after I plant C4. I am starting to turn around and check these days so I can avoid the Homer Simpson award from GamerTag. 8-} But sometimes you have to hall *$% to avoid being shot.

Hey, its all good. At least you don't drop "extra" C4 right next to the UAV pilot thereby blowing yourself and the pilot to kingdom come #-o :(( 8-} . I think I've pulled that little beauty about 3 or 4 times.

TrojanTeacher
10-26-2010, 12:33 PM
Played early yesterday, but missed the fun late night. Had to catch up on my EVENT show.

TheFreak75
10-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Played early yesterday, but missed the fun late night. Had to catch up on my EVENT show.
Me too, love the show and then change channels to see Hawaii 5-0, after that usaually I go back to play. Yesterday was not the case, fell asleep on the couch . Tonight I hope to be there playing with you all.

roadrnr
10-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Hey, its all good. At least you don't drop "extra" C4 right next to the UAV pilot thereby blowing yourself and the pilot to kingdom come #-o :(( 8-} . I think I've pulled that little beauty about 3 or 4 times.

God knows I've done that a few times too!

VisualOddity
10-26-2010, 01:14 PM

Doh! I thought I did! I'll check in a bit... lol :cheers:

ustolemygmrtag
10-26-2010, 01:47 PM
Grats on your 10th post.... Hope to see that name in Green next time I am on.

TrojanTeacher
10-26-2010, 01:52 PM
In order for him to go green, the process the admins go through is horrendous.

Step 1: Someone has to notice that he's posted 10 or more times (Wow, just wow. Try not to faint guys.)
Step 2: We all gather together and do jumping jacks while drinking warm milk. Last to throw up gets to decide if he's in or out.
Step 3: We start eating wild mushrooms from the forest and come back after 30 minutes to the forums. If his name looks green, then we vote on turning him green.
Step 4: Either Borlax or I will photoshop a picture of the "member" into a green hue. If said ''member'' looks cool in green, then we'll vote YES to turning them green.

Now, the real hard part begins...who will do it...????

Step 5: After trying various thongs and gladiator apparel, we duel to the death...or until someone says uncle. It's kind of like a BCS playoff system...that doesn't exist.
Step 6: The instant Borlax comes in with his gladiator uniform (Mankini with spiked helmet) we all give up and he most likely turns them green.

Man, tough process, but we admins have to do it...

VisualOddity
10-26-2010, 02:06 PM
That. Was. Hilarious.

What's this whole green name thing? I must be missing something... lol
I plan to spend WAY more time here. It's been a rough/interesting/wtf year, so haven't been doing too much on the 20+ boards I'm on, but now it's time (stress relief)... :o

We should have tapatalk integrated here, then it would be WAY more iphone/android friendly. It's free, and I run it on my board. ;)

TrojanTeacher
10-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Oh goodness...Tapatalk...LOL!!

The green name means you should be able to see more parts of the forum now. A members only portion (no Members Only jacket included, though)

VisualOddity
10-26-2010, 02:17 PM

I just tried to add you and the brilliant website replied: " Your request could not be completed at this time. You are already friends." :o

VisualOddity
10-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Oh goodness...Tapatalk...LOL!!

The green name means you should be able to see more parts of the forum now. A members only portion (no Members Only jacket included, though) :)) :)) :)) :D :cheers:

roadrnr
10-26-2010, 02:30 PM
The Member's only jacket is available for purchase though. 3 easy installments of $64.99. Hold on a sec and I will get you the paypal info to send that payment ;) :cheers:

ProfUnderDog
10-26-2010, 05:57 PM

I just tried to add you and the brilliant website replied: " Your request could not be completed at this time. You are already friends." :o

Cool! See you on the battlefield! :cheers:

ProfUnderDog
10-26-2010, 06:00 PM
The Member's only jacket is available for purchase though. 3 easy installments of $64.99. Hold on a sec and I will get you the paypal info to send that payment ;) :cheers:

"The Member's only jacket" reminds me of Shallow Hall. Is that a Member's Only jacket? Yes. So what are you, the last member?

sniperella
10-26-2010, 08:04 PM
That screen shot makes me sad, no Sniperella on there. :(( I was probably doing stupid, boring Homework! Still blaming teach for this... Not sure why really, but it makes me feel better to have someone to blame. ;) :-"

TrojanTeacher
10-27-2010, 12:36 PM
What did I do? I didn't assign that homework to you. Blame Lee, he probably pushed you to go back to school just so that he wouldn't be the only one doing homework. See, it's an evil plan of his.

ustolemygmrtag
10-28-2010, 10:28 AM
What did I do? I didn't assign that homework to you. Blame Lee, he probably pushed you to go back to school just so that he wouldn't be the only one doing homework. See, it's an evil plan of his.
:-o :-t ^#(^ [-x

No I didn't, she made that choice on her own. BTW, she was going back to school before I was. :p

TheFreak75
10-28-2010, 11:17 AM
That's great that your in school again Snipe!!!!! :applause: :applause:

Toxic Avenger72
10-30-2010, 10:56 AM
Lots of people playing last night. Even more came on after I took the pic.

[attachment=0:pqy1ngr1]IMG_0158.JPG[/attachment:pqy1ngr1]

ustolemygmrtag
10-30-2010, 11:31 AM
You took that picture about 10 minutes after Meg and I logged out. :p Anyway, it was a blast last night. Got 3 nemisis pins, and 3 sets of dogtags. No gold ones though.