PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops War Stories (Wii)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Obi
11-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Its definitely worth the wait!!! :D Saw alot of MWR players on there.....

...and yes its tubes galore :-w

So far fav gun:MP5K, with steady aim, flac jacket, gas mask, claymores, frag and smoke

...AK74u is a close second

time i-) for i-) some i-) sleep...i think

stfd28
11-09-2010, 01:41 AM
guys able to get on multiplayer yet?

Phantom
11-09-2010, 02:04 AM
Played Multiplayer!!!

This game kicks ass!!

Bumped into [OFC]Major online as well!

Level 7 already for me!! Woop!

Completed my first contract too!

Red Dog 13
11-09-2010, 03:04 AM
@OBI-RESPECT 61 kills (MWR)!!!!!!!!!

I watched the UK launch of BlOps earlier, they had a pan-european FFA the brit did ok and came in 3rd, but he got beat by the German in 2nd and the Italian in 1st I VOTE "OBI" TO REPRESENT THE Wii BRITS AGAINST THE REST OF THE BlOps WORLD, all at once I think and he would still kick their butts ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Borlaxx
11-09-2010, 06:48 AM
I at first thought about having a single war stories thread for all consoles, but instead I am going to try making a War Stories subforum with each system having its own thread. Please let me know if you think this idea works or not. Thanks.

black powder
11-09-2010, 07:28 AM
I at first thought about having a single war stories thread for all consoles, but instead I am going to try making a War Stories subforum with each system having its own thread. Please let me know if you think this idea works or not. Thanks.

Great idea B, it would get over whelming quick with only one war stories. I do feel like a stranger to all you other non-WII players LOL

...anyways, I didn't pick up BO at midnight, we had a death in the family, so my mother flew back to Iowa sunday. I just couldn't justify driving 4 hours to pick up my order. My sister is supposed to have it in the mail by 11 a.m., we'll see if she's a liar :-) I'm trying to recruit my sister & brother in law...they have a 3 yr old & a 6 month old & play alot of mario cart. They have a wii & Xbox. Played Mwr and got really frustrated & wound up playing WAW, now lvl 37!! Should be on Black Ops friday morning than all weekend, I'll try to be sure to add all fc's before I get my on-line games running.

LandShark
11-09-2010, 08:16 AM
Got back to the house around 12:45 with BlOps in hand. Talking to Infliction on skype, he couldnt get on multiplayer but could get on zombies. I finnaly got it going and jumped on zombies. Fun and tough those zombies are. Then tried to get on mp, no can do. we tried off and on for an hour or so. after Inflic quit and went to bed i tried again, got an idea in my head so i made a new profile while on mp lobby. it let me on immediately with that profile, so i backed out and it let me on. WOOHOO. I dont have time this morning before i take the kids to school, but overall a thumbs UP!

Major Stains
11-09-2010, 09:11 AM
I will try that LS, as I can't get in. I see Obi and LuvHate are already pwning the poor public.

Obi
11-09-2010, 10:17 AM
I will try that LS, as I can't get in. I see Obi and LuvHate are already pwning the poor public.

Not had any major probs with MP, had trouble connecting to LS, it kept kicking me out and giving me the one dot treatment....otherwise advancing nicely, level 29/30 now. Still cant get any other games but TDM though

Borlaxx
11-09-2010, 10:25 AM

Not had any major probs with MP, had trouble connecting to LS, it kept kicking me out and giving me the one dot treatment....otherwise advancing nicely, level 29/30 now. Still cant get any other games but TDM though
There may not be a ton of people playing on the Wii yet. Its sales are normally slower than other systems. Give it some time. I know, easier said than done.

Major Stains
11-09-2010, 10:31 AM
Yeah. Landsharks trick work a treat.
Got in and my first match was against...
...Obi 1 noobs 0 ;)

Sorry I bailed on that second match mate. (My baby has started being sick as he is so full of cold :()
I may delay my big BlOp extravaganza until he & I are better.

All in all looking like a great game. The graphics have an 'Arcade' feel to them, quite fresh, a nice change.
The perks,streaks etc will take me a while to get used to but..

...Hey its Black Ops... Yeah Baby :cheers: :party: :D

Lumchan
11-09-2010, 10:44 AM
I watched some of the vids if that counts and it looks sweet! Anyone want to send me their copy? =)) I'll have to just read about it for awhile.

Major Stains
11-09-2010, 10:52 AM
I watched some of the vids if that counts and it looks sweet! Anyone want to send me their copy? =)) I'll have to just read about it for awhile.

If you remember there is still a free copy buried here in the UK for any American or Canadian MPs. Still not found last time I looked ;)
To help, I will mark it on the MP Google map with a X. If no one collects it, we will send each of you a copy of 'The Conduit'. :devil:

black powder
11-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Just watched a wii vid, tdm at cracked, looks better than I thought...my copy might be here wednesday? Funny pre-ordered from game stop & only in store pick up, when I couldv'e drove 9 miles past work & brought it home at 12:30 am LOL Damn it

Lumchan
11-09-2010, 11:40 AM

If you remember there is still a free copy buried here in the UK for any American or Canadian MPs. Still not found last time I looked ;)
To help, I will mark it on the MP Google map with a X. If no one collects it, we will send each of you a copy of 'The Conduit'. :devil:
=)) Were you the one that paid $12 for my copy of 'The Conduit' on eBay? =))

Borlaxx
11-09-2010, 11:42 AM
That was Gort. He is trying to amass a collection of every single copy of The Conduit that hasn't been set on fire and then urinated upon. He now has 2. He only needs 3 more.

RC-1136
11-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Are we going to have to set up another sub-forum for Gort when the Conduit 2 comes out? I see he is all over the Goldeneye one. That looks like a much better game then the Conduit. Oh the memories of sitting on my couch waiting to get into a game only to be spawned in a wall.

Borlaxx
11-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Are we going to have to set up another sub-forum for Gort when the Conduit 2 comes out? I see he is all over the Goldeneye one. That looks like a much better game then the Conduit. Oh the memories of sitting on my couch waiting to get into a game only to be spawned in a wall.
Yes, and the horrible hit detection, lame weapons, and having to crouch while moving to avoid appearing on the radar.

johnboy
11-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Well I was getting pwned in both zombies and MP so have decided to play SP for a while on veteran (getting pwned mode). I think if I can eventually complete it on that mode I can go back into MP and pwn! Am actually looking forward to some NGT vids to help me out. Anyone up for some zombies later on? I think it will be a lot easier with more than 1 person. I managed to get to level 4 all on my own L-) .

gort
11-09-2010, 03:28 PM
That was Gort. He is trying to amass a collection of every single copy of The Conduit that hasn't been set on fire and then urinated upon. He now has 2. He only needs 3 more.

When I have enough of them, I am going to build a little fort out of them, and then go inside and retreat from the world forever!

gort
11-09-2010, 03:35 PM

Heck yes! People are going to be clamoring for that game. I will be vindicated when Conduit 2 rises from the ashes of The Conduit like a glorious Phoenix!

Actually I have heard the Conduit 2 developers haven't quite licked that spawning into a wall problem. But they have got it down to where you spawn in a wall less than 33% of the time! They are making great strides!

Major Stains
11-09-2010, 05:19 PM
War story! I'll give you a war story.
Not only has Team MP lost its finest Wii Embassador today. But I got a stinkin' cold, my boys have got stinkin' colds. And now this wonderful game freezes everytime I try and join a game.
Fuck this shit, I'm going to bed. Wake me when somebody fixes me, the Wii/web/game, and brings back Trez.
Goodbye. X(

supercj1971
11-09-2010, 05:48 PM
I would love to post a match play story but can't get in a game however done some good combat training and liking the game

Red Dog 13
11-09-2010, 05:51 PM
I would love to post a match play story but can't get in a game however done some good combat training and liking the game
Missing you both already!!!! :(( spose i'll be playing poxy catch-up all over again :((

supercj1971
11-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Missing you both already!!!! :(( spose i'll be playing poxy catch-up all over again :((

I wouldn't worry too much mate can't get in a game!!! Catch u soon buddy

Red Dog 13
11-09-2010, 06:07 PM

I wouldn't worry too much mate can't get in a game!!! Catch u soon buddy

Oh no!!! there's loads of space over here on MWR, and no cheating as well, it is the bollox, had some great games today haha!!! :)) hopefully i'll get my copy by the weekend, trouble is the whole of France is taking the rest of the week as a holiday :cuss: hope you get in a MP soon guys

johnboy
11-09-2010, 09:06 PM
I am really struggling with MP at the moment so I may stick with SP, zombies and combat training for the moment. Is anyone else waiting for what seems like forever to re-spawn after you get killed? I just played a game and I must have spent nearly half of it waiting to re-spawn. I even seem to re-spawn right in fornt of enemies as well :(

Lumchan
11-09-2010, 09:29 PM

Heck yes! People are going to be clamoring for that game. I will be vindicated when Conduit 2 rises from the ashes of The Conduit like a glorious Phoenix!

Actually I have heard the Conduit 2 developers haven't quite licked that spawning into a wall problem. But they have got it down to where you spawn in a wall less than 33% of the time! They are making great strides!

I love it! =))

And wow sorry to read about so many problems with this game.

Law
11-10-2010, 06:48 AM
I'm sorry that there are people having issues with this game..I know that would drive me nuts....but, I haven't had one problem yet #:-s

I'm really just trying to get used to the maps...

The first thing I did when I put the game in was change the game settings. I tweaked the sensitivity and dead-zone/reach to what I figured would be similar to my MW R set up.

Then I just opened up a private lobby, by myself, and ran around the maps. (Gelly and Emotions jumped in for a couple shots). I quickly ran out of time (the ten minutes went fast, didn't get to explore all of them, I know I can change the match time, but default for now). I think I made it to the third map down and realized this could take all night!

So I went ahead and jumped in...man this game is pretty cool! I actually had a 10-0 on the jungle map!
Then I was in Havana and got the minigun... [spoiler:34dadw4q]HOLY SHIT! THIS GUN IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/spoiler:34dadw4q]

johnboy
11-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Then I just opened up a private lobby, by myself, and ran around the maps. (Gelly and Emotions jumped in for a couple shots). I quickly ran out of time (the ten minutes went fast, didn't get to explore all of them, I know I can change the match time, but default for now). I think I made it to the third map down and realized this could take all night!

Check the Maps thread, I'm going to post Gunns4hire's map walkthroughs. Got 2/3 up so far, I'll keep checking for him to get them uploaded then I'll get them posted on here. Also another way to get them checked out is to go in to combat mode. You can check out the map and at the same time get shot at. You can unlock perks level up earn cash etc to make it more like MP. You can switch to not let others join you or you can leave it so that people can come in. You can also switch the AI so that they have your buddies names so it's more like playing with people.

xMisFitToyx
11-10-2010, 09:38 AM

Check the Maps thread, I'm going to post Gunns4hire's map walkthroughs. Got 2/3 up so far, I'll keep checking for him to get them uploaded then I'll get them posted on here. Also another way to get them checked out is to go in to combat mode. You can check out the map and at the same time get shot at. You can unlock perks level up earn cash etc to make it more like MP. You can switch to not let others join you or you can leave it so that people can come in. You can also switch the AI so that they have your buddies names so it's more like playing with people.

I played around a little with combat mode last night...............You get to use your real friends names to combat against...........Sorry L/S for knifing you in the back..... =)) =)) =))

Bowser
11-10-2010, 01:30 PM
It was the first night so no MPs. I went on a 8 kill streak , I managed to get a helicopter , not bad for the first night.

I want to knwo if its possible to change up what you get when you get a streak. I managed to " buy " where I get something one kill before what it usually is supposed to be so a uav in two kills instead of th ree , care package in four instead of five etc etc.

black powder
11-10-2010, 01:32 PM
War story! I'll give you a war story.
Not only has Team MP lost its finest Wii Embassador today. But I got a stinkin' cold, my boys have got stinkin' colds. And now this wonderful game freezes everytime I try and join a game.
**** this ****, I'm going to bed. Wake me when somebody fixes me, the Wii/web/game, and brings back Trez.
Goodbye. X(

Just logged in & have the wii freeze in tdm, mercenary, & ffa...says 1 in party and I have to get out of my chair & turn off at the console. My wii froze quite a bit during reflex, but this is bad!! Added all 21 or so codes 3 were invalid & I can see how now. Did manage a combat traing & ran off some streaks & thought, huh...I got this figured out quick & FREEZE! Also have 2 profiles set up just to solve this log in issue, even had the headset plugged in but never even had the chance to throw it away yet with all the bs talk that I'm sure is gonna be out there. Hopefully later

Phantom
11-10-2010, 02:22 PM
[quote="Major Stains":2tbw9ec8]War story! I'll give you a war story.
**** this ****, I'm going to bed. Wake me when somebody fixes me, the Wii/web/game, and brings back Trez.
Goodbye. X(

Just logged in & have the wii freeze in tdm, mercenary, & ffa...says 1 in party and I have to get out of my chair & turn off at the console. My wii froze quite a bit during reflex, but this is bad!! Added all 21 or so codes 3 were invalid & I can see how now. Did manage a combat traing & ran off some streaks & thought, huh...I got this figured out quick & FREEZE! Also have 2 profiles set up just to solve this log in issue, even had the headset plugged in but never even had the chance to throw it away yet with all the bs talk that I'm sure is gonna be out there. Hopefully later[/quote:2tbw9ec8]

Reflex was full of problems at first as they weren't ready for the demand. They ended up sorting that out and they'll do the same with this.

Phantom
11-10-2010, 02:23 PM
It was the first night so no MPs. I went on a 8 kill streak , I managed to get a helicopter , not bad for the first night.

I want to knwo if its possible to change up what you get when you get a streak. I managed to " buy " where I get something one kill before what it usually is supposed to be so a uav in two kills instead of th ree , care package in four instead of five etc etc.

You can only have three streaks set to 'on' at a time. I been running with the RC and it's freaking hilarious!!

Borlaxx
11-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Those of you having issues connecting online, please see this: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=1987&p=64060#p64060 (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=1987&p=64060#p64060)

Some people think it is a LAN adapter issue, but I still think it is just early server issues that will be sorted out soon.

Phantom
11-10-2010, 02:38 PM

There may not be a ton of people playing on the Wii yet. Its sales are normally slower than other systems. Give it some time. I know, easier said than done.

Did you guys notice that the Wii tells you how many peeps are online and in what modes?

iheartpain
11-10-2010, 03:31 PM
No problems to report, other than bailing on my first game after going TDM and rolling against a full clan at level 42 already :/

I love the maps, and the trusty m16 seems to be working fine! Also, the mp5k seems to be solid.

Law
11-10-2010, 03:35 PM
I really like the new features...I've only played five maps, though..

I did notice it was a little difficult to navigate the friend roster, invite list..it took a while to realize where my invites were..not sure if I like that aspect..they probably did not need to change that one...I do like the ability to send messages..
The map with the grid could have been bigger (in-game options menu map)

black powder
11-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Just played my first two with stains & CJ...lvl 5 now. THIS GAME IS WAY BETTER than I would have guessed. I playing with my wii from now on...might try the controller, but I'm afraid it will be like it was when I played MW2 on PS3, fright full. Hey the headset is pretty cool, was talking to some lvl 38 guy in lobby after turning it on and was saddened by his traitor ways after owning me after swithching sides, I really thought we were gonna be drinking buddies LOL I'll be back on Fri probably.

Law
11-10-2010, 03:42 PM
No problems to report, other than bailing on my first game after going TDM and rolling against a full clan at level 42 already :/

I love the maps, and the trusty m16 seems to be working fine! Also, the mp5k seems to be solid.

Level 42?!
Can you say "Boost"!!!

I love the M16, too. So, it's my trusty M16, too!

Borlaxx
11-10-2010, 03:55 PM

Level 42?!
Can you say "Boost"!!!

Could be boosting. Could be people with no lives who have been playing 24/7 since the game came out. Could also be a game issue. The stats on the PS3 say Psalm has thousands of kills already, but he said that is not the case.

Law
11-10-2010, 04:10 PM

Level 42?!
Can you say "Boost"!!!

Could be boosting. Could be people with no lives who have been playing 24/7 since the game came out. Could also be a game issue. The stats on the PS3 say Psalm has thousands of kills already, but he said that is not the case.

Could be, but when he said a full clan of lvl 42, I immediately though of Boosting... :-?

=T4NUKI=
11-10-2010, 06:29 PM
I'm in LOOOOOVE with the FAMAS, with extended clip, thank you !

eraseNsd
11-10-2010, 07:38 PM
I think I am going to change my name to "MajorSuck" .. :( I really need to get these maps down.

Retro
11-10-2010, 07:41 PM
I think I am going to change my name to "MajorSuck" .. :( I really need to get these maps down.
New maps are always great because they are NEW! But when you don't know where everything is and how the map flows it can be frustrating. I got caught on "Launch" yesterday when the rocket took off, I just stopped and watched as it looked so cool. Of course the other team obviously saw it happen before and didn't care, they instead choose to kill me!

johnboy
11-10-2010, 07:49 PM

Thats why I have chosen to kill zombies and try complete SP.

Major Stains
11-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Ok. Sorry if I was Mr Grumpy McAssface yesterday, but I was full of cold and had a frozen Wii!
It did happen a few times tonight, but not as bad.
Great to hear Blackpowder and his drinking buddy having a chat.
I got to game with Luv/Hate, Raider, Stdf, Bucksie, Cj, Obi and T4 until the server crashed.
Then tried to get on zombies with jb, but missed him.
And sorry to all invites in/out that never happened because of the poxy servers.
My funniest war story yet...
... Not that I'm a slow learner. But
I get the 5 streak rc car and press x (reverse), press b (BOOM blow myself up!). Thats not it, I do it 4 times till I realise how to do it L-)
But when it goes right, mariokart BOOM... :cheers:
See you out there, with no frozen wii fingers crossed.

insin
11-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Who's this I spy playing with Dazran303? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnmsuWZhuPY :)

Should be picking this up tomorrow - looks great.

iheartpain
11-11-2010, 08:26 AM
Who's this I spy playing with Dazran303? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnmsuWZhuPY :)

WOOHOOOO!!! GO OBI!! Way to rock it, buddy!! :cheers: Did you request his AC? ;)

I get the 5 streak rc car and press x (reverse), press b (BOOM blow myself up!).

:)) Me too. First time, I ran it up against a wall

Nice rounds last night, CB, Landshark, Jelly, Donnie, DOG, Thumper, and anyone else I forgot. LOVE my loadout with the MP5k - it feels A LOT like the Tommy gun from WAW :x :x

LandShark
11-11-2010, 08:31 AM
good games last night all!! in a hurry, i will try and get back today and write some war stories and stuff, but cant help going straight to game room.

Skyped with Raider, then CB-40

johnboy
11-11-2010, 08:34 AM
I am loving the sp although some parts are really hard. I have been watching spiderbite from ngt with his walkthrough guide but only when I get stuck. There was on bit on lvl 5? Where he just ran through all this gunfire shot a couple of people and managed to get to where he was supposed to go without much fuss. Cue jb and death after death ensued. Eventually managed to get to where I was supposed to go and still continued to die. I did eventually manage to get to where I was supposed to go and decided that going prone was the best idea. Now, I changed from veteran to regular and spiderbite was doing it on veteran. Why were there more AI in regular on the wii than there was AI on veteran on the PS3? Weird. Anyhoo also layed some zombies and got in some multiplayer games, made it to wave 7 with just 3 of us, the game before we made it to wave 5 or 6 the other 3 ended up needing reviving which I couldn't do managed to kill the zombies and then all of a sudden I got the dogs. I did well and kept managing to keep buying more ammo until I dont know what happened and I got caught when I went to buy some more and died :( I'm sure it must have been far from the end of the dogs as well. One of the best guns for pwning zombies is the AK74u, man does that thing do some damage! I also found where to switch on the electric but I couldn't get the transporter to work and thus we ended up getting trapped and dying.

xMisFitToyx
11-11-2010, 08:45 AM

Looks different on the BIG Screen...... =)) =))

johnboy
11-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Finished off the SP today hoping to unlock the "other" zombie map with no luck. Going to have to look for the intel but might have to have some help with that. ALso managed to survive a round of dogs on my own today with the other 3 needing reviving. Am really going to have to remember to go and get quick revive once the electricity is switched on.

Psalm
11-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Something I noticed about BO on the Wii. I watched a video on Nuketown ....the graphics seem pretty good. But the people looked a lot like the dummies...lol
Also, you guys have the crosshairs on BO...where the other consoles don't... at least not with the dot in the middle.

Obi
11-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Trez sent me the link to that vid, one of my first games between 00:30 and 01:00 monday night/tues morning.

Got to say Im loving the crossbow with explosive head arrows....the first time i shot someone with it i thought it was a dud....then a couple of seconds later :-o BOOOM!!.....every class i have has either got that or the guided missile launcher, shot down more aircraft in the last 2 days than the entire time on MWR... :D

Having alot of trouble joining people games still, so Im sorry if it looks like Im ignoring people or invites.....I just cant get in you're games! :-w

Major Stains
11-11-2010, 01:54 PM
Major Stains' Noob Top Tip of the Week...

...if playing capture the flag on Launch, don't try and capture the base at 00:00 because bad things happen =))
Me and a team mate got toasted.. Nicely toasted.

LandShark
11-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Major Stains' Noob Top Tip of the Week...

...if playing capture the flag on Launch, don't try and capture the base at 00:00 because bad things happen =))
Me and a team mate got toasted.. Nicely toasted.
=))

THUNDERCAT
11-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Alot of fun playing with you guys. Cant wait to see yoou guys out there today.

xMisFitToyx
11-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Alot of fun playing with you guys. Cant wait to see yoou guys out there today.

Have you prestiged yet....I saw you were in the 30's last night.......... :cheers:

xMisFitToyx
11-11-2010, 03:06 PM
I bought the Tomahawk last night.........think I got 3 or 4 kills with it.........not a bad weapon.....will take a little getting used to.........anyone let me know if and how you can put it away after you pull it out...then decide not to use it :-\

Edit: I only got 2 kills with it that night

RC-1136
11-11-2010, 03:58 PM
anyone let me know if and how you can put it away after you pull it out...then decide not to use it

That's what she said. :))

CB-40
11-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Had a good time playing last night, 5+ hours :D ! Got in with landshark, ihp, luv/hate, maybe some phantom?, and old gregg. Was fair to middlin' most of the night. Unlocked hardcore and gave it a try. Opened up several killstreaks but I'll be damned if I had a lot of luck getting to them @-) . Anyway, fun to get on some new maps with new perks and attributes.

jellybean09
11-11-2010, 04:21 PM

You can have my copy :D

xMisFitToyx
11-11-2010, 04:21 PM
anyone let me know if and how you can put it away after you pull it out...then decide not to use it

That's what she said. :))

Couldn't have made it any easier for you......New pun on the way
=)) =)) =)) =))

CB-40
11-12-2010, 12:59 AM
The whole connection problem was fairly frustrating today. Kept trying to join MPs in matches, would either not be able to connect or get as far as the lobby, starting the match, then get dumped out :cuss: . I ended up getting into a number of matches with a variety of people, MPs, $$, Old Gregg, and randoms. Finally was able to get into and stay in a party with luv/hate, thumper, and tanuki. Dog jumped in and out too :D . Nothing major to write home about until the end of the night when I went 18-2 and 20-4 back to back. Decided that was a good time to quit for the day, while I had something to feel good about with the game and servers :applause: .

xMisFitToyx
11-12-2010, 06:56 AM
The whole connection problem was fairly frustrating today. Kept trying to join MPs in matches, would either not be able to connect or get as far as the lobby, starting the match, then get dumped out :cuss: . I ended up getting into a number of matches with a variety of people, MPs, $$, Old Gregg, and randoms. Finally was able to get into and stay in a party with luv/hate, thumper, and tanuki. Dog jumped in and out too :D . Nothing major to write home about until the end of the night when I went 18-2 and 20-4 back to back. Decided that was a good time to quit for the day, while I had something to feel good about with the game and servers :applause: .

I haven't had any connection issues......I seem to be able to accept everyones invites and jump into games as I please. YEAH!!

Kip, I did see your invites @ 1am this morning.........I was finished playing and just checking some of my stats and contracts.....

CONTRACTS......FTW!!!! (I LOVE THE CONTRACTS........SOME ARE EASY MONEY)

And the Flak Jacket Perk on DOM is a must..........Randomly thrown grenades and claymores have little to NO effect on you. :-bd :-bd

I have 100 more thoughts about BO in my head right now, but don't have the time to type them out.......maybe later........

Bowser
11-12-2010, 10:34 AM
had some good games last night with a couple of MPs. Thanks for the invites. :)

LandShark
11-12-2010, 11:17 AM
@Dog, I was on till 1:15 my time. Sucks getting into games without MPs, my KDR is worse without MPs on my side, if thats possible. Im liking the crossbow, sit, camp, then stickem with the crossbow bolt, BOOM! Lots of fun!

=T4NUKI=
11-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the thrills and kills, last night was a blast !
Landshark, Cb40, XinLoi,Law, Dog and the rest...I played with the whole MP line-up at some point in the evening!
I'm still adjusting to the rather faster gameplay and to the ton of new guns and adjustments...this is insane !
I'll play some more this afternoon.....see you all on the battlefield ! :party:

Raider
11-12-2010, 12:37 PM
@Dog, I was on till 1:15 my time. Sucks getting into games without MPs, my KDR is worse without MPs on my side, if thats possible. Im liking the crossbow, sit, camp, then stickem with the crossbow bolt, BOOM! Lots of fun!

You've got the crossbow already......oh.....That was you shooting that damn thing at me last night. And another thing Kip......you are making it very hard to keep up with. The game has only been out for 3 days, how many hours do you already have in? Last night was probably my best experience with the game so far. Seems like they've worked out the server kinks for the most part. I'm really liking the AUG rifle. It's seems to be like the P90 of Black Ops. I'm going to be gaming a lot and late tonight. Hope to see some MP's out there.

THUNDERCAT
11-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Hey guys thanks to everybody that has sent me there codes and invites. Having alot of fun playing with you guys again. The connection seems to be getting better, so hopefully we can have full MP lobbies soon.

Raider
11-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Hey guys thanks to everybody that has sent me there codes and invites. Having alot of fun playing with you guys again. The connection seems to be getting better, so hopefully we can have full MP lobbies soon.

I'll be looking for ya tonight Tcat!

Phantom
11-12-2010, 01:18 PM
I baougt the Tomahawk last night.........think I got 3 or 4 kills with it.........not a bad weapon.....will take a little getting used to.........anyone let me know if and how you can put it away after you pull it out...then decide not to use it :-\

Once you pulled it out, you have to let it go

xMisFitToyx
11-12-2010, 01:41 PM

There is so much stuff to look at and do outside of playing the damn game. I stayed on for 45 minutes after I stopped playing just to check stats (not just mine) check challenges, contracts (mini challenges), pro perk challenges, I love this game... :x :x :x

I'm going to be gaming a lot and late tonight. Hope to see some MP's out there.

Ditto....and this weekend....... :cheers:

Did I mention.... I love this game :x :x :x :x

xMisFitToyx
11-12-2010, 01:42 PM
BTW........I love this game.... :x :x :x :x :x

eraseNsd
11-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Kept getting booted late last night. It was me and XinLoi and we could not get into a match to save our lives. The first couple of ones that we played in the beginning we both did alright. After that error message after error message. A couple of times it disconnected me from WiFi and it was not my router. Oh well, I'll try again later and see if it is any better. I was so frustrated with it that I quit and started playing MWR. Did real good in those matches.

xMisFitToyx
11-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Has anyone run across this problem.....

for the last (2) nights, I can not picked up weapons or open care packages......

when I am standing/laying where I can, it says....press or hold "unbound" button to pick up / open....

what the hell does that mean........the first night was fine ....I just used my sprint/camera button.....

I was pissed because last night I received a care package with dogs in it.......and "I" wanted to set them loose

Also missed out on (2) Sentry Guns :(( :((

LandShark
11-12-2010, 02:06 PM
when i get next to one it tells me to hold down A to pickup/open. dunno whats up Dog. oh yea, I love this game also.

Yall will pass me by this weekend as i will be a deer lease/beer camp.

Borlaxx
11-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Seeing all the content the got into this game, it now seems like Infinity Ward could of made a version of MW2 for the Wii.

TA > IW

LandShark
11-12-2010, 02:11 PM
IW was being cheap i guess or wii was an afterthought

xMisFitToyx
11-12-2010, 02:18 PM
when i get next to one it tells me to hold down A to pickup/open. dunno whats up Dog. oh yea, I love this game also.

Yall will pass me by this weekend as i will be a deer lease/beer camp.

I saw you come up on me while I was trying to open my care package with a Sentry Gun in it....

johnboy
11-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Seeing all the content the got into this game, it now seems like Infinity Ward could of made a version of MW2 for the Wii.

TA > IW

Yeah but it's just that IW don't like Wii. That's why TA had to do the port of MW. Hopefully we may get MW2 at some point. TA pwns IW!

U KNOW WHO
11-12-2010, 04:19 PM
I must say I. Like this game. Now I must say I hate this game. Can't seem to hit a damned thing. Lol I hhave been in a few matches with some of you snd it is a blast evrn though I am gettin my ass handed to me all the time. I look forward to more snd can't wait yo unlock hardcore mode

=T4NUKI=
11-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Thanks to Landshark for the great afternoon !
Man, we ruled big time !
I'm currently trying to adjust to the FN FAL wich is kinda like a vintage version of the G3,,,kinda cool !
I'm still in love with my thrusty red FAMAS !!!!!!

LandShark
11-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Thanks to Landshark for the great afternoon !
Man, we ruled big time !
I'm currently trying to adjust to the FN FAL wich is kinda like a vintage version of the G3,,,kinda cool !
I'm still in love with my thrusty red FAMAS !!!!!!
We rolled em good! Also thanks to blackpowder

wait till you get the AUG, im lovin it

=T4NUKI=
11-12-2010, 04:48 PM
I allready got the AUG....not as frantic as I am with the Famas...
Yeah, Kudos to Blckpowder as well...sorry I forgot yu, mate !

cng
11-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Good games to Law, Landshark, Dog and Bowser last night. I don't know if you guys know but I was on the other team against you guys for a couple of games (Havana and Jungle) with ZH Mama, Papa T and ku12312.

I wasn't ready to record when you guys jumped in the first game (which you guys won) but I managed to record the second. I played like a noob but if you are interested, it's posted on my YouTube channel. :)

eraseNsd
11-12-2010, 05:52 PM
OK, Muuuuust, Breeeeeeak, Innnntoooo the 20's today. MUST! I bet you if I actually got some real play time I would have been there already. Blah, time to go play. :-w

LandShark
11-12-2010, 06:05 PM
Good games to Law, Landshark, Dog and Bowser last night. I don't know if you guys know but I was on the other team against you guys for a couple of games (Havana and Jungle) with ZH Mama, Papa T and ku12312.

I wasn't ready to record when you guys jumped in the first game (which you guys won) but I managed to record the second. I played like a noob but if you are interested, it's posted on my YouTube channel. :)
LOVE THE SIG!!!!

Sniper
11-12-2010, 06:08 PM
i would like to thank CB-40 for joining me and a few other cc's in some matchs today , was a good time playing with an old friend once again , plus cb you were tearing it up in that one match.....good times

btw MP's if you guys are looking for a fun time get a party of 5 together and jump into a Sticks and Stones wager match, invite a sixth to make it a full clan match....hella fun between clanmates....

LandShark
11-12-2010, 06:32 PM
i would like to thank CB-40 for joining me and a few other cc's in some matchs today , was a good time playing with an old friend once again , plus cb you were tearing it up in that one match.....good times

btw MP's if you guys are looking for a fun time get a party of 5 together and jump into a Sticks and Stones wager match, invite a sixth to make it a full clan match....hella fun between clanmates....
sweet idea Snipper

black powder
11-13-2010, 07:23 AM
I'm so lost in these maps, the best is the snow one where I think I fell off the side 5-6 times in one match LOL It say I made a mistake LOL Obviously!! Fun games everyone I still freeze 88% of the time but when I'm in it's good tell the lobby falls apart. I do hope they patch this LAN issue. I did play on the dummie profile for a few hours with 2 headset users & 1 was lvl 50, but the other had 2 others playing BO in 2 other rooms & they couldn't join us either strange 1 out of 3 LOL

=T4NUKI=
11-13-2010, 07:58 AM
WOW ! Awesome fun with a lot of MPs last night ! Landshark, Dog, Law Blckpowder, emotions, Super CJ, XinLoi,Raider and those I forgot, thanks for the killing fest !
I'm getting used to those new maps and the fast and furious gameplay.....and it suits my headless chicken charge style !
We rocked big time.....especially those couple of games where we were 5 MPs against an MP and 4 unknowns... there's no way they could win a match against us...JUST NO WAY !!!
We where so good togheter, it was fun to watch, and especially fun to play !

Red Dog 13
11-13-2010, 08:58 AM
got in my first game last night, much thanks to the "super cj's" who skyped me and talked me into a perfect landing on BO's, thanks guys I would still be sitting here with my finger you know where waiting to connect :-w

they led me around 2 or 3 maps and, I even got a few kills, first impressions AWESOME!! I LOVE IT!! who cares if the graphics ain't tops! :-bd

Red Dog 13
11-13-2010, 10:32 AM
@"BLKPOWDER" :)) =)) my wife and little girl just walked in and said what are you laughing about? =)) =))
You running round 'nuketown' slashing all the dummies head off with your knife and me lopping all the arms off with my tomahawk =)) =)) =)) thanks buddy for 40 minutes of total madness hahaha!!!!

hey and that jungle map is awesome, first time on any either that or nuketown :drink: :cheers: :)) =))

black powder
11-13-2010, 10:58 AM
definately funny matches red!! I can't do multi-player half the time, so it was cool. That first combat training match I did with you I thought crap a hacked match since all my guns & levels were back to 1...after I bailed & came back I saw it was combat training LOL Sure was relieved

Red Dog 13
11-13-2010, 11:59 AM
definately funny matches red!! I can't do multi-player half the time, so it was cool. That first combat training match I did with you I thought crap a hacked match since all my guns & levels were back to 1...after I bailed & came back I saw it was combat training LOL Sure was relieved

Hahaha! :)) I bailed and went into a Private to work out how to use the tomahawk, there I was throwing it at dummies and BANG off goes a RPG frightened the crap outta me, I thought shit I am supposed to be in here on my own, I thought the zombies had invaded nuketown!!!

Raider
11-13-2010, 12:15 PM
[quote="black powder":3j9or9kf]definately funny matches red!! I can't do multi-player half the time, so it was cool. That first combat training match I did with you I thought crap a hacked match since all my guns & levels were back to 1...after I bailed & came back I saw it was combat training LOL Sure was relieved

Hahaha! :)) I bailed and went into a Private to work out how to use the tomahawk, there I was throwing it at dummies and BANG off goes a RPG frightened the crap outta me, I thought shit I am supposed to be in here on my own, I thought the zombies had invaded nuketown!!![/quote:3j9or9kf]

Hahaha, that would scare the shit out of me too. Hope to get a game in with you guys soon. I'm loving this new game. I'll be hoping to get on earlier than last night.

Law
11-13-2010, 01:43 PM
Combat Training and Zombies...it's where I end up when I cannot connect!

Man!, Those AI guys at the Combat training are pretty good! I love the clan tags, too... 3arc?...lol
I swear it's real people from a small village in Vietnam playing us!

Obi
11-13-2010, 02:08 PM
GGs this afternoon BP, pretty much the only time I had connection alday. Had fun in Nuke town.....experimented with all the weapons I'd not bothered with so far.....the kiparis is a beauty for close quarters =p~ ....but it still doesn't beat the MP5 or AUG (which I think fires alot like a P90)

...well play time over, got to go pick the wife and kids up....

=T4NUKI=
11-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Combat Training and Zombies...it's where I end up when I cannot connect!

Man!, Those AI guys at the Combat training are pretty good! I love the clan tags, too... 3arc?...lol
I swear it's real people from a small village in Vietnam playing us!
...or Borlax clones made outta Spam wearing mankinis playing in a 18 wheeler drove by the Smoke Monster...

CerealKiller
11-13-2010, 05:30 PM
I am really digging the Warlord perk. I always wished on MWR that I could use a RD sight and silencer together and now I can on BO.

CerealKiller
11-13-2010, 05:37 PM
Finally last night I was finally able to get online pretty easy. I've been trying to get in with a neighbor of mine since the 9th and only managed to get in last night.

My favorite Guns are the AK74U, Galil, AUG and M16. It's hard to choose which assault rifle is my favorite.

gellyphish
11-13-2010, 05:42 PM
My internet is running really slow. They say there is an outage in my area and can not tell me when it will be fixed. :((

johnboy
11-13-2010, 06:00 PM
@ CerealKiller. You need to introduce yourself in the clan intro thread here is a link to it. (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2) Also if you are new and wanting to join the clan you need to post your ally code and add everyone else already on the master list. Also you need to be a parent. Those are the only two requirements to join TeamMP. If you aren't a parent or if you do not wish to join you can become a friend of the clan.

Obi
11-14-2010, 07:30 AM
Major connection issues last night from 9pm onwards, only managed 5 games in 3 hrs of trying.....managed to jump in with Infliction, Jellybean and D.Darko, but every one was jumping everywhere as my connection flickered from 2 - 1 bars so I called it a night

...its got to improve sometime soon....

iheartpain
11-14-2010, 11:16 AM
:party: I CALLED IN DOGS for the first time today! :party: there were a few MPs in that match, Villa, I believe. Called 'em in with my attack heli to wrap up the final 2 minutes :devil: I think I ended up 24-4 or something like that, with a 15 streak only ended by the time limit :)

I LOVE THIS GAME!! Great rounds, MPs!

Major connection issues last night from 9pm onwards, only managed 5 games in 3 hrs of trying.....managed to jump in with Infliction, Jellybean and D.Darko, but every one was jumping everywhere as my connection flickered from 2 - 1 bars so I called it a night

...its got to improve sometime soon....

Good thing we got in a couple nice rounds in before then, eh? :)

johnboy
11-14-2010, 12:32 PM
Had a few games today with Scooby and CJ and actuslly finished three or four games in a row with a positive kd. Might try and get back on tonight. I'm still not sure what I'm doing with killstreaks and since I've hardly played MP. I'll get there though. I really need some guys I can rely on to play zombies with though. Sick of randoms spoiling my well laid plans and then running around randomly when the dogs come and leaving me to run out of effing ammo.

LandShark
11-14-2010, 12:47 PM
@ CerealKiller. You need to introduce yourself in the clan intro thread here is a link to it. (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2) Also if you are new and wanting to join the clan you need to post your ally code and add everyone else already on the master list. Also you need to be a parent. Those are the only two requirements to join TeamMP. If you aren't a parent or if you do not wish to join you can become a friend of the clan.
het JB, thats kikbutowski, he changed name and i guess didnt let ya know.

johnboy
11-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Obviously not, nice of him to let the Wii admin know what's going on! How do you know that's him anyhow?

LandShark
11-14-2010, 12:56 PM
I just know these things. Nah, ive talked to him before.

Red Dog 13
11-14-2010, 02:49 PM
@"Blkpowder" & "Scooby" sorry to bail on you guys, my 10 year old daughter Erin has started playing BO's this afternoon, so she plays one game then I play one, she is playing as "BOO" please don't shoot her! She has just got her red dot and is playing on NUKETOWN combat training, she is averaging about 8 - 4 so she's doing ok :))

=T4NUKI=
11-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Thanks to LUV/HATE, Landshark, reddog13,CB40, Dog and the whole squad of MPs I played with this afternoon !
Again, the opposite team struggled like hell not to be chewed alive by us ! :devil:
Made it up to level 45 thanks to your gracious help !
I was trying different layouts for those shotguns...but I kept coming back to my Tres Amigos: My Red Famas, my tiger AK74U and (how is it called again??)my blue Scorcher (??).
T'was fun to wreck havock in the practice room, but I bailed out because I had to redo all my classes and I'm a lazy f@#$%....!!
Thanks again, and I might see you you guys tonight !

Obi
11-14-2010, 05:23 PM
Sooo close to prestiege...and i cant connect to any games!!!!!! :cuss: X(

....Had the game for 5 days and only managed 14hrs game time :( and about 20hrs reading unable to connect to host!!

Red Dog 13
11-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Thanks to LUV/HATE, Landshark, reddog13,CB40, Dog and the whole squad of MPs I played with this afternoon !
Again, the opposite team struggled like hell not to be chewed alive by us ! :devil:
Made it up to level 45 thanks to your gracious help !
I was trying different layouts for those shotguns...but I kept coming back to my Tres Amigos: My Red Famas, my tiger AK74U and (how is it called again??)my blue Scorcher (??).
T'was fun to wreck havock in the practice room, but I bailed out because I had to redo all my classes and I'm a lazy f@#$%....!!
Thanks again, and I might see you you guys tonight !

First time I got in a match with most of you guys, was good, thx, had to bail after one as the family wanted me to join them for dinner! How inconsiderate :))
@"majorstains" & "phantom" do you believe that summit match 8-} ? I am damn sure that the AI's get to know how we play and get cleverer,
well that's my excuse @-) :))

Major Stains
11-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Started off with some good games tonight, then the connection monster reared its ugly head. Not much really happened after that, shame.
Anyway, thanks for nearly playing with you all.
I went to Combat training and even the AI Xin Loi kicked my ass. I set it up as 9 AI MPs vs me, scarey stuff. I got pwned.... :cheers:

iheartpain
11-14-2010, 11:14 PM
Started off with some good games tonight, then the connection monster reared its ugly head. Not much really happened after that, shame.
I went to Combat training and even the AI Xin Loi kicked my ass. I set it up as 9 AI MPs vs me, scarey stuff. I got pwned.... :cheers:

AI Xin Loi? Didnt know there could be any names other than the 3arc guys-Maybe he joined your match :)

Major Stains
11-15-2010, 03:45 AM

AI Xin Loi? Didnt know there could be any names other than the 3arc guys-Maybe he joined your match :)

Sorry, thats what I meant... 9 x 3arc MPs vs me. It was tough.
Just couldn't get many other games working.
Change it to Ally names in settings, just like rolling with the whole crew!
Still good fun, if not bloody frustrating, with no real soldiers.

LandShark
11-15-2010, 08:20 AM
Good games last night. Played with a ton of MPs and had a blast. Ive said it once and i will say it again, it is much more fun rolling with a team than being a random.

Thndercat was absolutly awesome yesterday, he had very high KDRs and let loose the dogs on the firing range, i bet those canines got him 20 kills. GREAT JOB Bud and congrats on the prestige!

Skyped with jellybean and d darko last night. was fun especially when they were on opposite teams and/or Jelly would get her RC car. she can splain it. :))

johnboy
11-15-2010, 08:38 AM

It's quite scary when you are up against 3arc xinloi and 3arc luv/hate etc. It's like being up against a full clan.

Major Stains
11-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Hey jb. Can join you for a brain feast on zombies soon. Sound like you've got it sussed. Don't get angry if I leave the back door open though...Little one is still poorly, so not skyping for a few more days. Speak soon.

johnboy
11-15-2010, 09:04 AM
Can do buddy, I'm thinking of doing an quick walk through of where things are etc for us Wii guys. The map etc is the same it just seems to work slightly differently on the Wii.

jellybean09
11-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Skyped with jellybean and d darko last night. was fun especially when they were on opposite teams and/or Jelly would get her RC car. she can splain it. :))

Lol.. don't come near a chick with a remote control explosive car... I will blow you up even if I'm married to you :D
Good games y'all. Had lots of fun.

Raider
11-15-2010, 11:30 AM

Lol.. don't come near a chick with a remote control explosive car... I will blow you up even if I'm married to you :D
Good games y'all. Had lots of fun.

Sorry I missed the skype session last night. Had to keep the computer in it's corner last night. Should be back to skype tonight.
Donnie D and Jelly, you 2 are some serious ass kickers. Glad we're on the same team.

Sup3rman
11-15-2010, 12:22 PM
Oops..wrong forum. #-o

Phantom
11-15-2010, 12:47 PM
Sooo close to prestiege...and i cant connect to any games!!!!!! :cuss: X(

....Had the game for 5 days and only managed 14hrs game time :( and about 20hrs reading unable to connect to host!!

Sorry for the tomahawks to the back......

Phantom
11-15-2010, 02:16 PM
I was slightly freaked out last night. I was happily playing TDM when a player came on called ....... {SOG} Phantom!! Argggh!!

eraseNsd
11-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Had some good games last night. Seemed like when I could finally get into a game I would get an invite from Phantom or cb-40 and when I tried to accept it I would get a server is full message. When we did set a chance to play on the same team there was some good games. I had fun. Been trying out some new layouts so I kinda sucked. Oh and watch out for that Soloman guy and his buddy (can't remember his name). He is a real noob. All he does is tube and when he runs out he hides a lot. I think I only seen him use his gun twice in four matches.

I'll be on here in a bit, so hope to see some of you out there. Maybe I will have better luck accepting invites. Oh, one more thing about the invites. Whenever it pops up at the top of the screen. The name of the person sending the invite is cut off. For example it would say, "You received an invite: Landshar" or "cb-4" or "Phanto". IDK, just struck me as odd.

jellybean09
11-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Sorry I missed the skype session last night. Had to keep the computer in it's corner last night. Should be back to skype tonight.
Donnie D and Jelly, you 2 are some serious ass kickers. Glad we're on the same team.

We either have really good nights or really bad nights lol. Tonight we'll go 1 and 20 and you'll have to carry the team. Sorry in advance for that :D

Obi
11-15-2010, 04:33 PM
Actullay managed to get afew games in before it kicked me out tonight.....11000 points short of presteige!!!!!!!!!

Gonna keep try to get back in.....cheers for the games JB, IHP and I think Red Dog....(cant read the names :p )...
...I think we upset them a little in that last jungle match, IHP ;)

Red Dog 13
11-15-2010, 05:08 PM
Actullay managed to get afew games in before it kicked me out tonight.....11000 points short of presteige!!!!!!!!!

Gonna keep try to get back in.....cheers for the games JB, IHP and I think Red Dog....(cant read the names :p )...

@"JB" what happened on summit, my best 1 minute yet 2-0 :)) couldn't get back with you after the Jungle match that Obi is talkin bout, sorry guys! :(( but thxs for keep trying the invites "JB" first games I have had with you for ages, how ya doin?

Obi
11-15-2010, 05:40 PM
Well, I think Im gonna get in your party as often as possible JB, I've never had so many matches in one night since I got the game :D It still kicked me out a couple of times but I got back in....PRESTIEGE LEVEL 1!!! B-) :D

johnboy
11-15-2010, 09:37 PM
I failed so much tonight. Started off well with a 15-1 and then got gradually worse. At one point on one of the games with stains I was 7-0 and finished the game 8-5 :( The more I seem to play the worse I got. Gelly sorry I ended that game but I have a splitting headache and need sleep but can't get to sleep. I was having problems connecting for a while and then the Wii seemed to freze and I couldn't even turn it off. Had to unplug and when I got back on I went in to zombies and got to wave 10, had 95 kills, one of the guys only had 40 something kills as well! When I came back to TDM I couldn't hit a thing but my problem is the more I get killed the more I want to play to get revenge and the worse and worse I get. I think I'm going to have to limit my time to a couple of hours unless I'm doing well. Also I going to stay off skype for he minute as I'm having a really hard time getting used to the maps. I have found some cool places to camp on some of the maps but it depends on who is on the other team.

iheartpain
11-15-2010, 09:51 PM

Congrats on the prestige!!

I know-that round in Jungle was fantastic-I think we had over 50 kills between us! Too bad my 2nd chopper came in with 18 seconds left-it had to wait for yours to get out of there :devil:

GGs MPs!

I have been able to get some full MP teams, and that has always been a blast! If you get an invite from me, come join me! If you have other MPs in your party, shoot me a text and I'll jump in with you

jellybean09
11-15-2010, 11:00 PM
Blah.. Finally got into a TDM game with Thomas and Luv/Hate. My connection was so bad I couldn't get a kill to save my life. Finally got a head shot. Yay me. I'm off to bed. Night MPs!

LandShark
11-16-2010, 12:42 AM
had an awesome night with MPs, someone tell me they noticed my triple crossbow kill!!

thanks for the games MPs

iheartpain
11-16-2010, 01:59 AM
had an awesome night with MPs, someone tell me they noticed my triple crossbow kill!!

thanks for the games MPs

Nice!! The other game I had 3 doubles with the crossbow, but a triple is just sweet!

Major Stains
11-16-2010, 04:41 AM
@ Obi. Good skills on the prestige :applause:
@ Landshark. Nice work with the crossbow. I picked one up and failed big time.

Thanks to jb for a few hours of good games with a fair signal. Up & Down for me, one game 4 kdr next .5!
My brother (el capatan) joined us for a few, I will get his code for a friend of the clan if thats ok?

Thanks to Stdf for those last few, I was getting pretty tired by then. But still got some good kills in.

@ Luv/Hate. Access denied for us last night! Could not join for toffee. Next time.

See you out there soon.

johnboy
11-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Have many of you guys got an assisted suicide achievement yet? I got one yesterday on Summit, I was shoting at someone as he ran towards me, unfortunately I ran off the same place a few matches later. AND NO-ONE WAS EVEN SHOOTING AT ME!!!!!

xMisFitToyx
11-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Have many of you guys got an assisted suicide achievement yet? I got one yesterday on Summit, I was shoting at someone as he ran towards me, unfortunately I ran off the same place a few matches later. AND NO-ONE WAS EVEN SHOOTING AT ME!!!!!

I saw I got an assisted suicide medal the other day..........seemed like I knocked an enemy off the edge of a cliff on summit.

Raider
11-16-2010, 02:10 PM
I'm hoping to get some gaming in tonight. Only got a few in last night and I don't think it was my proper dosage LOL. GG's none the less.

xMisFitToyx
11-16-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm hoping to get some gaming in tonight. Only got a few in last night and I don't think it was my proper dosage LOL. GG's none the less.

Since I did not get any gaming in last night.....I am going to try to make up for it tonight 9 ish..........and def Skype after 10PM

Red Dog 13
11-16-2010, 02:36 PM
@"Bucksie" sorry buddy! let my lad loose this afternoon and he nailed you a few times, he was trying to get on your team but it didn't drop right!!! I think he is scared to go back on now in case you are gonna be hunting him down :)) Go get him dude!!!!

Raider
11-16-2010, 02:38 PM

Since I did not get any gaming in last night.....I am going to try to make up for it tonight 9 ish..........and def Skype after 10PM

I didn't run skype last night, but I will tonight....I'll be looking for ya Jim.

xMisFitToyx
11-16-2010, 03:47 PM
I didn't run skype last night, but I will tonight....I'll be looking for ya Jim.

:-bd

eraseNsd
11-16-2010, 08:30 PM
*Note to self: Self, do not ever drink a bunch of beer and an energy drink before playing COD BlkOps then bitch about how long it takes to get online, while on the message board* :D me --> L-) Blah!

Well, for the time that I was online I had fun. I'll have more patience tonight. Promise.

I'm trying to get this Skype thing down. I have a headset for both my comp and Wii now. Got a CCP too. I dunno, it kinda feels alien to me to use. Have to get some practice in with it.

So yeah, I feel like a big loser for getting that mad at a game. I'll be sending a long message to them about it so they can get a good laugh too. :smug:

xMisFitToyx
11-17-2010, 01:13 AM
OK, It's official...........although I LOVE this game..............I THINK IT SUCKS....

From 9pm to 11pm, I got (1) freakin game in..........It was with L/S & Raider (Wager Match - Gun Game)...Either my connection was horible and lagging very bad or people are able to walk through walls and float in mid air......I finally took myself away from the action to watch from a distance and people were in a building on the second floor and they would just come right through the walls and walk in mid air in battle with each other.

Then from 11pm until 1am I played maybe 4 games. Kept starting into games...then it would take forever entering into games and almost always kicked me out before the game would start

So all total maybe 5 games in 4 Hours ( I know I'm a loser for even trying that long )

I even tried combat training and every time my Wii would just freeze up...then i would have to unplug it and turn it back on and try again...

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x( ~x(

On a good note.....DrTyBaCn was able to jump into a couple of the games I played...........then it would kick me from the lobby....
:cheers:

LandShark
11-17-2010, 08:17 AM
i quit last night also. only one game outside of the wager matches and several wii freezes.

So is Macon playing but not as an MP? why hasnt he been around? good people

xMisFitToyx
11-17-2010, 08:34 AM
i quit last night also. only one game outside of the wager matches and several wii freezes.

Very frustrating last night......

He didn't have MP in front of his name. Both games I saw him in, there was also a "josh" in the lobby as well....But didn't see either of them on Skype... :(

cng
11-17-2010, 09:16 AM
Good game to all the MPs in that one wager match we were in. I was having a tough time with the sniper rifles. :P
After that game, I got disconnected and couldn't get back on. Hopefully, Treyarch would fix the problem so that we have a few more games together.

donniedarko09
11-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Only got one game in last night after about 15 min of trying and then it closed the lobby :-w
Got offline for the night after that...getting lame with these server issues, hope its fixed soon because the last couple of nights have been the worst so far

RC-1136
11-17-2010, 10:51 AM
All of these connection issues are bringin back horrible memories of The Conduit. This sounds so frustrating. I feel for you guys.

iheartpain
11-17-2010, 11:23 AM
Sorry, but I don't have any connection issues, other than 5 "can't connect to host" matches, and maybe 5-6 unplayably laggy matches. That's pretty dang good :)

I LOVE THIS GAME!!

johnboy
11-17-2010, 11:27 AM
IHP check out the Black Ops invites thread I started. http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=2052 It looks like it could me you amd myself sending invites out.

=T4NUKI=
11-17-2010, 11:28 AM
#:-s
Ok....seems like everybody had connection problems last night....I tought I was the only one.... L-)
Sorry Luv/Hate I wasnt in the mood for S&D ....
Tried different guns and perks throughout the evening....nothing seemed to work out well....
a night to forget....

black powder
11-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Hope these problems don't mean I'm done than LOL I've been able to get mp zombies finally but a big zero mp...constant freezes, didn't even get to join.

@JB...I'm one who needs a invite, I'd say lobby invites work better, but I freeze than also at times. And why would region make a differance for the freezing??? It seems to on my end, & if it's set to region only no available lobbies, why doesn't it put me in my own lobby? Also if it finds more than 29 lobbies it seems to almost always freeze. I still believe it's my Lan issue but who really knows? We had a blizzard last night & get home today & nothing but loaders & graders out on the roads...sucks. Maybe 60 degrees over the weekend :-)

Red Dog 13
11-17-2010, 01:21 PM
HiYall!!! my lad and I have been playing for a couple of hours this afternoon, we noticed on quite a few games that there are guys communicating, we are getting our asses kicked bad enough as we try and level-up, can we get any teams together with skype or HS's like we did on reflex, I know there are connection issues but surely some of us can get together, how are the headsets working out for those that have them?

Major Stains
11-17-2010, 02:26 PM
My brother was over today, and he wanted to know how to use the RC car.
So I set up a practise map for him with the AI MPs. Then I notice he is getting pwned by Law!
LOL. I said, that ain't no computer and he panicked. He did get used to the car though.
And next time I will use another profile so my KDR isn't hit.

Hope to be on later tonight. :cheers:

Borlaxx
11-17-2010, 03:00 PM
So I set up a practise map for him with the AI MPs. Then I notice he is getting pwned by Law!
LOL. I said, that ain't no computer and he panicked. He did get used to the car though.

Your stats in online are not affected by your performance in combat training.

Thumper
11-17-2010, 04:23 PM
Hey team MP! Great games so far with BO's (when we can connect, that is). So, wanted to say thanks to all for the invites and matches. Hopefully the frustrating server performance will improve soon and we will have some full blown matches (without the lag/disruptions... :( ); But until then, guess it's gonna have to do. ;)

Quick shout-out to Stains for posting the MWR all star stats... very cool dude (don't know how, but I managed to rack up 40 some odd days online... no, not me! :D). Thanks again Stains!

Also, everyone be sure to check worldwide stats/records to date for black ops' leader-boards. MP's are kickin' A$$ and already at the top of the list! HooRah! :cheers:

Major Stains
11-17-2010, 04:59 PM
No worries Thumper.
All I ask in return is, if you see me on the other team, just turn around and walk away ;) :))

I have no idea how you guys fly through those ranks so quickly?
Do you lube up so the bullets slip off you? Me, I eat lead the whole time.

Just remembered.
I hope my eyes were deceiving me last night, but I thought I saw my 1st levitator.
Can't be sure though.
Up on Summit, a guy was up the power pylon, and seemed to hover in mid air

=T4NUKI=
11-17-2010, 05:41 PM
I got my first invisible dude today.....
That sucked ....because I finally could connect with a playable game for once !!!!!!!

Red Dog 13
11-17-2010, 07:44 PM
Thanks to supercj, luvnhate, obi, phantom, major stains, law and a couple others, sorry can't remember, finally got to run with some MP's had a few good Dom games (well by my standards) even tho signal was bad with some lag, sorry to luvnhate, I really haven't got the hang of S&D yet, can't believe I ran straight into that claymore, but I am getting there, "must try harder"

macon
11-17-2010, 08:16 PM

Very frustrating last night......

He didn't have MP in front of his name. Both games I saw him in, there was also a "josh" in the lobby as well....But didn't see either of them on Skype... :(

Dont worry guys still mp. Going to add the mp tag tonight. I wanna rep the clan but when i get slaughtered i dont want people thinking if i suck mp sucks.

xMisFitToyx
11-17-2010, 08:45 PM
Dont worry guys still mp. Going to add the mp tag tonight. I wanna rep the clan but when i get slaughtered i dont want people thinking if i suck mp sucks.

Then I had better remove MP from my IGN too. =)) =))

Red Dog 13
11-17-2010, 08:57 PM

Then I had better remove MP from my IGN too. =)) =))

YEP ME DEFINATELY AS WELL!!!!!! :((

xMisFitToyx
11-18-2010, 12:20 AM
Much better games tonight everyone...........

No connection or lag issues.....everything was perfect. :D

I hope it stays this way...................It now says v3.0.0 on top right of my lobby screen

:cheers:

Major Stains
11-18-2010, 07:04 AM
I joined Law in TDM last night, just as he went 20-0. Damn impressive stuff.
I think he ended on 23-3 or something.
The last hour of my evening was spent reading ...AWAITING GAMESTATE...
then... nothing.

Why I oughta :cuss:

Law
11-18-2010, 08:00 AM

Sorry about that!!
I was having connection problems and saw you were on...so I joined and saw all my classes were set to the basics and started to freak out a little...that's when i realizes you were in a combat training lobby...I bailed shorly after..

Law
11-18-2010, 08:59 AM
So I've been trying out the Strella shoulder mounted SAM...this thing is nice!

You replace your side arm with it...but it might be worth it as it locks-on to enemy aircraft (plus I'm horrible with a pistol!).
All you need to do is look up to the sky and locate the spy plane, then look through the Strella sites, you will hear the lock-on sound..FIRE! BOOM!

If you had this plus a SAM Turret, the enemy wouldn't be able to keep anything up in the sky!

I almost had a Chinook with it, but they come in so fast. By the time it locked on, the Chinook was already too close to the ground and the Strella rocket hit a wall.

I have yet to shoot down a Cobra... in time, young Padawans!

(Did you know there is a challenge to shoot a certain amount of bullets into enemy aircraft..I think it's 700 maybe)

xMisFitToyx
11-18-2010, 10:14 AM

You replace your side arm with it...but it might be worth it as it locks-on to enemy aircraft (plus I'm horrible with a pistol!).
All you need to do is look up to the sky and locate the spy plane, then look through the Strella sites, you will hear the lock-on sound..FIRE! BOOM!

If you had this plus a SAM Turret, the enemy wouldn't be able to keep anything up in the sky!

I almost had a Chinook with it, but they come in so fast. By the time it locked on, the Chinook was already too close to the ground and the Strella rocket hit a wall.

(Did you know there is a challenge to shoot a certain amount of bullets into enemy aircraft..I think it's 700 maybe)

Its 200 bullets into an enemy aircraft..........

I like the strella.....I locked onto an enemy chopper and found out its not a one shot kill..

also the chopper doesn't move all over the place like in MWR.... so they are easier to lock onto :D

Law
11-18-2010, 10:33 AM

I like the strella.....I locked onto an enemy chopper and found out its not a one shot kill..

also the chopper doesn't move all over the place like in MWR.... so they are easier to lock onto :D

Two shots on a Cobra?
Thanks for the info Dog!

insin
11-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Just finished what so-far feels like the ultimate SMG loadout, which is utterly sick:

AK74u with Rapid Fire
Lightweight Pro
Steady Aim Pro
Marathon Pro

Infinite fast running, no fall damage, deadly hip fire and fast knifing

A bunch of killtacular TDMs with MPs confirm that It's the new P90 for me :party:

=T4NUKI=
11-18-2010, 04:17 PM
Thanks to Major, Insin, Blckpowder,cb40 and all MPs I've played with this afternoon.....
I realised I LOOOOOOVE Playing with the Olympia Shotty !

Obi
11-18-2010, 05:07 PM
Thanks to Major, Insin, Blckpowder,cb40 and all MPs I've played with this afternoon.....
I realised I LOOOOOOVE Playing with the Olympia Shotty !

I realised that after you shot me in the face with it... =))

GGs Stains, T4, Insin..long time no see! :cheers:

=T4NUKI=
11-18-2010, 05:10 PM
8-x Someone had to stop you somehow !! :applause:
By the way....I'm gonna hit the 1st prestige mark tonight !!!!!! :party:

Obi
11-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Went back on for a quickie before bed.....I've got sweaty palms,.......my heart's pounding,.....and my K/D was dramatically reduced.......yep you guessed it I was against a group of MPs with Luv/Hate picking me off at every opportunity =))

GGs :D

...Might get a game in the morning, otherwise it'll be Monday before Im back on. Im off t'yorkshire (Gods own county as the saying goes ;) ) for the weekend :D

Major Stains
11-19-2010, 05:36 AM
Went back on for a quickie before bed.....I've got sweaty palms,.......my heart's pounding,.....and my K/D was dramatically reduced.......yep you guessed it I was against a group of MPs with Luv/Hate picking me off at every opportunity =))

:devil: They call that Karma brother. Now you know what its like being on the wrong end of your barrel! :p

I was happily plodding along in a TDM doing well with my Mr Average 1.5 KDr...
...then. POW - killed by [MP]Obi, 'shit' I thought, there goes my KDr in this game :))
Great seeing an old friend, but jeez, you do know its Christmas coming up and if you want a card.. :-"

Then later on, I had the massive misfortune of having Insin on the other team.
I may as well just bent over straight away and took it like a man. :spank: You beast you.

Just glad when we had a strong team of MPs going at one point to lift my spirits after that beating.

Mind you, it showed me that I shouldn't bitch about signal. Because you fellas were dominating with the same 2 bars I had.
How do you get the kill, when I get 3 hit markers in their back, they spin around and kill me in 1 shot? :(

Thanks to CJ, Bucksie, Phantom, Obi, Red, Insin, CB40, Luv/Hate,T4 and anyone else I missed :cheers:

cng
11-19-2010, 09:58 AM

Two shots on a Cobra?
Thanks for the info Dog!
The number of shots depends how far you are from the attack helicopter.

If you're shooting the helicopter from a distance, the helicopter has one countermeasure to deflect your shot (you can see flares coming out of the helicopter). If your team had a lock and missed, the second locked shot your team takes will guarantee to take it down. If you're up close, the helicopter won't have time to deploy its countermeasure and you can take it out in one shot.

If you're the top player on your team when the enemy helicopter is called in, it's better to hide than to try to be the hero; it will look for you first and (almost always) mow you down faster than you can get a lock on it.

Thumper
11-19-2010, 10:11 AM
I have no idea how you guys fly through those ranks so quickly?
Do you lube up so the bullets slip off you?

OMG... is this possible??!! (J/K =) lol! I'm kinda suckin I feel but some of these other MP's are layin' down a beatin! See you online MS :cheers:

Red Dog 13
11-19-2010, 10:45 AM
VERY BIZZARRE!!!

I just had a very strange experience, I was in a Dom match on Nuketown, it was over half way in and I get killed, no surprise there, but when I respawned it was in the room of the house with the blue curtains, I am looking straight out the door at Flag B, BUT stood up on the settee, bit strange me thinks! It get's stranger! I can't freakin get off the damn thing, tried everything, spent the whole of the rest of the game hung up there, guys are running past like they can't see me, anyways i manage to plant my claymore and get one kill and shoot another guy trying to capture, but never managed to get off before the end of the match!!!! :-o

Raider
11-19-2010, 11:43 AM
VERY BIZZARRE!!!

I just had a very strange experience, I was in a Dom match on Nuketown, it was over half way in and I get killed, no surprise there, but when I respawned it was in the room of the house with the blue curtains, I am looking straight out the door at Flag B, BUT stood up on the settee, bit strange me thinks! It get's stranger! I can't freakin get off the damn thing, tried everything, spent the whole of the rest of the game hung up there, guys are running past like they can't see me, anyways i manage to plant my claymore and get one kill and shoot another guy trying to capture, but never managed to get off before the end of the match!!!! :-o

I know exactly what you're talking about. I saw a guy up there last night in Nuketown. I kept going back to get the easy kill. I thought the guy was just trying to hold B and make it difficult to get to A, but apparently he was stuck too.

Raider
11-19-2010, 11:45 AM
I'm currently at level 41. I will prestige before I get off tonight.

Major Stains
11-19-2010, 11:48 AM

Good skills soldier. :cheers:
I think my rank system has been hacked, its seems to be a lot slower than everyone else's. ;)

Raider
11-19-2010, 12:02 PM

Good skills soldier. :cheers:
I think my rank system has been hacked, its seems to be a lot slower than everyone else's. ;)

Hopefully we can team up soon stains. I'll do my best to help you get up the rank. I feel far behind compared to Luv/Hate and Landshark.

xMisFitToyx
11-19-2010, 12:08 PM
VERY BIZZARRE!!!

This has happened to me twice
For the XBOX they show this as one of the issues they are going to fix with the pending updates.

Also I saw a hack last night..........Somebody was running around with a BLUE IGN

Red Dog 13
11-19-2010, 01:00 PM
VERY BIZZARRE!!!

For the XBOX they show this as one of the issues they are going to fix with the pending updates.

Also I saw a hack last night..........Somebody was running around with a BLUE IGN

A blue IGN i have seen a few of those or the same one loads of times, I didn't know that was a hack!

xMisFitToyx
11-19-2010, 01:03 PM
[quote="Red Dog 13":1i1qd59z]VERY BIZZARRE!!!

A blue IGN i have seen a few of those or the same one loads of times, I didn't know that was a hack![/quote:1i1qd59z]

As far as I know....GREEN = Good Guys........RED = Bad Guy...........and I have heard that Ghost Pro you won't show your IGN at all...

Kind of like here on the forums........ =)) =))

Red Dog 13
11-19-2010, 01:07 PM
Christ yeh, I didn't even register, I was too busy trying not to get killed what a dummy I am 8-| Is anybody else having issues with the Crisis map, every damn time I am on it it lags, mostly on Dom I think I hate that one as never been able to get a problem free game on it :cuss:

Phantom
11-19-2010, 02:05 PM
The name colours you select on your profile are shown when you play FFA

xMisFitToyx
11-19-2010, 02:11 PM
The name colours you select on your profile are shown when you play FFA

Haven't played FFA yet....I'll have to check it out...

My IGN would be [MP] DOG

BTW....How many characters can your name be in BlOps?

johnboy
11-19-2010, 02:20 PM
I got stuck 3 times today. One was trying to climb through a window. I couldn't get in the window, then I couldn't get back down to where is come from. I got freakin toobed! From behind! I must have looked like I was trying to 'do' the window sill. I changed from scavenger to ghost as well today. I kept trying to run over where I'd killed people and then wondered why I ran out of ammo. And also why I could only throw one frag. :(

eraseNsd
11-19-2010, 05:39 PM
Having less problems getting into matches. Still having issues accepting invites though. *shrugs*

Some good games last night. Getting real close to prestige up. :D I believe I am at 40 or so. Did not check last night before I signed off. I be on here in a minute. Hope to see some of you out there.

xMisFitToyx
11-19-2010, 05:42 PM
I am going to try my hardest to prestige over the weekend....so I don't fall to far behind my peeps... :D

Right now I think I am @ either 39 or 40

=T4NUKI=
11-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Big connection problems last night...let's hope tonight goes smooth !
Finally made it past the first prestige ! :party: .... :cuss: Where the hell is my Famas !!?? I hate restarting all over again !!! :((
The wife's gone for the night WOOT WOOT !! I'll be playing as soon as VIc-Vic goes to bed...

eraseNsd
11-19-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm having huge issues staying connected. That and being able to pick things up or defuse a bomb. I also noticed that some of your guys ranking would change. It would show up as 1. I know you guys are higher than that. Some stay that way and others go back to your true ranking. For instance, Equalizer would show as a rank of 1, but then in another screen it would show up as 28. Not sure what all that is about.

xMisFitToyx
11-19-2010, 07:33 PM
I'm having huge issues staying connected. That and being able to pick things up or defuse a bomb. I also noticed that some of your guys ranking would change. It would show up as 1. I know you guys are higher than that. Some stay that way and others go back to your true ranking. For instance, Equalizer would show as a rank of 1, but then in another screen it would show up as 28. Not sure what all that is about.

I have the same problem with the button issue.

It will say "Press and hold Unbound button"......this is a software issue.............I read that they are working on this.

It is because you are using a custom button layout..

I have found that re-assigning the buttons between rounds helps alot. They will still show what you originally set them to.....just do it again.. X(

CB-40
11-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Home sick so played the better part of the day. Connection probs, lag, etc, the usual. Was in with various MPs and randoms throughout the day, when not failing to connect 8-} . Made it to level 48 before calling it a night. Should prestige over the weekend :party: .

bucksie
11-20-2010, 04:38 AM

I think that when you change lobby's, it shows on the ally list as whatever your rank is that lobby is.

bucksie
11-20-2010, 04:50 AM
I love combat training. no lag, good games, no piffin toobs, (unless your called Phantom, against MP's, surely not)
Got in with some MP's over the course of the night, connections were poor at the best of times. CB-40 owned me on (s&d) demolition.
Had bad KDR all night long. so fancied a little kill fest. Got CJ, RedDog, Major in on Nuketown Training. in one game i went 84-12. Gotta love the AI.
Sorry, just to clear things. it was set to 30000pts and 30 mins. (im not that good)
Then Luv Hate joined in the fun on the opposite team. I loved it, i owned him big stylee. Sure, it was a one off. but i dont care. he will no doubt get his own back very soon.

Again, love the training

johnboy
11-20-2010, 04:57 AM
Dog, when I first got the game I just typed in random letters until I got to 20. Then I thought who's ign is ever going to be this long? I saw what looked like some. Incredibly long ones last night. IGNs that is! I'm mostly going to be staying off MP until this patch is sorted. I will however play zombies if I can get on. Had a rubbish night last night, I ended up not caring if I died or not. It took me a long time of playing reflex for me to feel like that. I only went up 2 levels last night :( I'll see you guys whenever I get back on to MP.

Major Stains
11-20-2010, 05:14 AM
Sorry to hear that Jb. I thought my games were laggy, but yours looked terrible. I feel for you. Thanks for the zombies, and thanks to everyone else for the games.
I have to gain some self control, as I was up till 2 again. And its starting to make me grumpy dad in the day.
See you all soon.

Ps Bucksie, your B52 levelled the whole map! Wow.

=T4NUKI=
11-20-2010, 07:27 AM
Got a weird invite, last night, from a certain (MP)SmilingJim:).....does anybody knows who that is ?!

s.ghost
11-20-2010, 08:50 AM
if anyone speaks to cj could they ask him to skype me, thank you. sounds like you guys are havein to much fun. can you now talk to eachother without skype? miss you all loads. has bucksies missus had the baby? if so congrats to you mate hope all went well.

Major Stains
11-20-2010, 08:56 AM
if anyone speaks to cj could they ask him to skype me, thank you. sounds like you guys are havein to much fun. can you now talk to eachother without skype? miss you all loads. has bucksies missus had the baby? if so congrats to you mate hope all went well.

Will do mate. Hope all is well up there. Miss our talks about how well the Hammers are performing. I am on the phone so I can't paste the link to Bucksies Beautiful Baby, a real cutie. Take it easy friend. :cheers:

iheartpain
11-20-2010, 10:28 AM
Nice rounds this morning DOG - can't believe we played Nuketown 4 straight times! :D Oh well, that is fine, since I knocked out about 25 aircraft kills for my Ghost Pro - only 1 left!

xMisFitToyx
11-20-2010, 10:42 AM
Nice rounds this morning DOG - can't believe we played Nuketown 4 straight times! :D Oh well, that is fine, since I knocked out about 25 aircraft kills for my Ghost Pro - only 1 left!

Had fun........I'll be back on this evening............

What launcher have you been using for the aircraft kills?

xMisFitToyx
11-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Since ?Tuesday night....I have had nothing but good connections and ease of joining games accepting invites. My connection (Bars) have been consistent at around 2 to 3 bars (which is my typical)

So I have been enjoying this game alot........... :D :D

johnboy
11-20-2010, 11:19 AM
Man I tell you guys what I'd like to see. A game with Luv/hate, Obi, Insin, IHP and Thumper on the same team with luv/hate recording! Now that would be an epic game!!!!!!!!!!

CB-40
11-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Ghost!!! Good to see you back on the boards. Hope you and the missus are well. If that ps3 thing doesn't work out you should definitely unpack the wii after the move and get BO so you can join up with your old mates. Cheers!

xMisFitToyx
11-20-2010, 11:38 AM
Dog, when I first got the game I just typed in random letters until I got to 20. Then I thought who's ign is ever going to be this long? I saw what looked like some. Incredibly long ones last night. IGNs that is! I'm mostly going to be staying off MP until this patch is sorted. I will however play zombies if I can get on. Had a rubbish night last night, I ended up not caring if I died or not. It took me a long time of playing reflex for me to feel like that. I only went up 2 levels last night :( I'll see you guys whenever I get back on to MP.

You do know that if a ZOMBIE kills you, You will become a ZOMBIE yourself. 8-x

Major Stains
11-20-2010, 12:13 PM
Man I tell you guys what I'd like to see. A game with Luv/hate, Obi, Insin, IHP and Thumper on the same team with luv/hate recording! Now that would be an epic game!!!!!!!!!!

Truth.

1 man army x5 = pwnfest. ^:)^

We need some kind of handicap system like in golf for those guys.
They are the pros to my mere amateur status. ;)

johnboy
11-20-2010, 12:55 PM
Oh yeah I forgot, apart from my awful night last night, I earned scavenger pro and warlord pro in one match. Nice tactical switch of class halfway through the game. (NOT). Didn't know I was that close to gaining either. Still only lvl 28 though :(

insin
11-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Hard to get a game right now. Just this over and over again:

Awaiting gamestate... *black screen*... Could not connect to host... Lobby closed

Any UK players been able to find the headset in a shop yet? I always see groups of people from the U.S. using it together. There are some seriously young-sounding kids playing. *helium voice* "vote random! vote random!"

Red Dog 13
11-20-2010, 04:07 PM
Hard to get a game right now. Just this over and over again:

Awaiting gamestate... *black screen*... Could not connect to host... Lobby closed

Any UK players been able to find the headset in a shop yet? I always see groups of people from the U.S. using it together. There are some seriously young-sounding kids playing. *helium voice* "vote random! vote random!"

Bit of a lengthy link but give it a try!
http://www.gamesbasement.co.uk/accessor ... -8881.html (http://www.gamesbasement.co.uk/accessories/nintendo-wii/call-of-duty-black-ops-headbanger-headset-black-wii-PD-8881.html)

Know what you mean about the kids, but just think how pissed-off they will be when one of you top players, mentions the fact to them that you are, actually over 21 :))

johnboy
11-20-2010, 04:10 PM
Supposedly a bit af a dodgy company. Very bad reviews about the weeks and weeks of waiting for them to deliver and lie after lie about them having dispatched the goods. From what I have heard we should be gettimg them Dec-Jan. Don't know why we have to wait so long!

bucksie
11-20-2010, 04:23 PM
but just think how pissed-off they will be when one of you top players, mentions the fact to them that you are, actually over 21 :))[/color]
i had a game the other night when i could hear the only person with a headset shouting at somone to "stop fuck*** toobin me you f**king retard", its was even more funny, when after stabbing him in the back twice in very quick succession, he bleated out, "thats cheating".He sounded like a ten y/o. He finished the game with beautiful figures of 2-29. my o my. my figures werent too good either though, 4-12.

Major Stains
11-20-2010, 04:28 PM
Warning!

Countdown to Rant...5..4..3..2..1

Fucking game, I know its the dogs bollocks, the maps are great, the perks/ kill streaks are superb.
But whats the bloody point if you can't use any of it?

Over 9300 people online, 31 friend codes locked in ready to go and no one to play against.

Thought about zombie - single player - MWr even. But I just can't be arsed.

Somebody wake me up when this fantastic bloody game works :cuss:

Red Dog 13
11-20-2010, 05:40 PM
but just think how pissed-off they will be when one of you top players, mentions the fact to them that you are, actually over 21 :))[/color]
i had a game the other night when i could hear the only person with a headset shouting at somone to "stop ******* toobin me you f**king retard", its was even more funny, when after stabbing him in the back twice in very quick succession, he bleated out, "thats cheating".He sounded like a ten y/o. He finished the game with beautiful figures of 2-29. my o my. my figures werent too good either though, 4-12.

was it you that stabbed him?

johnboy
11-20-2010, 06:07 PM
Warning!

Countdown to Rant...5..4..3..2..1

Fucking game, I know its the dogs bollocks, the maps are great, the perks/kill streaks are superb.
But whats the bloody point if you can't use any of it?

Somebody wake me up when this fantastic bloody game works :cuss:

I know this ain't fb, but can I 'like' both of these bits?

bucksie
11-20-2010, 06:36 PM
[quote="Red Dog 13":3ok0mq9y] but just think how pissed-off they will be when one of you top players, mentions the fact to them that you are, actually over 21 :))[/color]
i had a game the other night when i could hear the only person with a headset shouting at somone to "stop ******* toobin me you f**king retard", its was even more funny, when after stabbing him in the back twice in very quick succession, he bleated out, "thats cheating".He sounded like a ten y/o. He finished the game with beautiful figures of 2-29. my o my. my figures werent too good either though, 4-12.

was it you that stabbed him?[/quote:3ok0mq9y]

yep, felt good

Red Dog 13
11-21-2010, 06:31 AM
was it you that stabbed him?

yep, felt good

hahaha! way t go Bucksie!!!! one up or should it be, two up for the oldies =)) :drink:

Red Dog 13
11-21-2010, 10:44 AM
@"Raider" & "Blackpowder" haha!! did you enjoy the veteran status AI on Cracked, they ain't bad for AI, bit tougher than that Nuketown match? Thought i'd hide up out the way and let you guys get on with it :blush: :))

iheartpain
11-21-2010, 11:03 AM

That would be fun - I don't know if there would be enough guys for us to kill though ;)

@ Dog - I was using the Strela-that thing is a monster!

johnboy
11-21-2010, 06:27 PM
Did ok tonight, apart from a few games. I even ended up with 30 kills for the first time ever. Had a few games with stain, raider, stfd and others? Played some wager matches, one in the chamber, played 3 games, got one kill and ended up in the money twice. Played sticks and stones with IHP and came top! Number 1! I enjoyed that, may play more if any of you guys are interested? Unfortunately spent most of the last 45 minutes trying to get into games. Even had problems with wager matches and zombies. Oh well, see you guys when I next get on.

eraseNsd
11-21-2010, 06:36 PM
I figured out how to get online quicker and fix the not being able to pick things up issue as well. I did exactly what others where suggesting. So I it's more of what you guys figured out not me. :) To get online faster try and load a different profile, try to get online, if it works switch back to your original profile. If you are having issues picking up your care package or just using your undone function try switching your button layout. It worked for me last night. Still though, getting into some games is spotty at best, but I got a lot more games in last night than I have had in awhile.

Had some good games last night. Got one game in with Insin and he killed it. Looking forward to some more games with ya guys later on. I might be on sooner than later. My team does not play till tomorrow. All the games on right now are just blowouts.

xMisFitToyx
11-22-2010, 07:05 AM
Played a couple of Combat training rounds yesterday....just trying out a couple of the SMG's that I havn't used yet........I saw that BP jumped into the games with me.....

BP, thx for joining....sorry I bailed.....we were having an early Thanksgiving Gathering @ my sisters house and had to be there by 1PM.......

black powder
11-22-2010, 09:15 AM
definately enjoy combat training with you guys...since I can't get in MP solo.

@red...I switch to veteran when I'm solo but always go back to recruit to let the dogs run around.

@ eraser....take it your a chargers fan :-( Should be able to get a win since it's the chargers vs. AI (recruit) broncos.

Bowser
11-22-2010, 09:17 AM
last night i tried playing some games with some of ya'll but it kept giving me an error =/

insin
11-22-2010, 09:59 AM
Had some good games last night. Got one game in with Insin and he killed it. Looking forward to some more games with ya guys later on. I might be on sooner than later. My team does not play till tomorrow. All the games on right now are just blowouts.
Something like 31-11 on Firing Range, wasn't it? I just unlocked the G11 and wanted to try it out, but I didn't realise the scopes for it were sniper-style scopes, which I've found completely unusable so far. I switched to my AK74u rushing class rather quickly. The baby woke up in the last few minutes of the match, so I was also walking around the room trying to jiggle her back to sleep.

I can't see any other MPs on the CTF leaderboard yet - has anyone else unlocked Marathon Pro yet? Willing to pitch in if you need help getting those flag captures.

johnboy
11-22-2010, 10:11 AM
I actually fancy trying to play more objective game modes. I think it may stop me from dying so much. May even go back to playing HQ like I did on Reflex. I'm trying to unlock marathon pro, I need to rush more though as I'm hardly getting any kills. It seems to take me for ever to get one kill, never mind the first. I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to join me in some objective modes. We could even have some sticks and stones if you want to be pwnd! jk :)) :hug:

iheartpain
11-22-2010, 10:48 AM
Did ok tonight, apart from a few games. I even ended up with 30 kills for the first time ever. Had a few games with stain, raider, stfd and others? Played some wager matches, one in the chamber, played 3 games, got one kill and ended up in the money twice. Played sticks and stones with IHP and came top! Number 1! I enjoyed that, may play more if any of you guys are interested? Unfortunately spent most of the last 45 minutes trying to get into games. Even had problems with wager matches and zombies. Oh well, see you guys when I next get on.

I know, you bastard ;) If you wouldn't have tomahawked me, i would've won, because right after that i got spawnkilled 4 times in a row :cuss: :))

I LOVE playing with MPs in Wager Matches - i'm going to put "WM" in my name whenever i'm playing that mode, so you all can know, and jump in :)

@BP - did you get some MP in this am>? I couldn't anymore, so I did some training. I found the fastest way to unlock everything is to go 1 vs 9 with AI set to Novice. TDM 10min/10000 pts. Killstreaks UAV, Chopper, Dogs. Usually somewhere around 75 kills (7500 XP+) and 8000 CP per match.

Raider
11-22-2010, 11:54 AM
It sure would be great to actually get in a game with the MP's that were on my team when I host. Every time, only half of them make it to the game without getting kicked off of the server. It's only noon on a work day and I am already looking forward to some TDM.

black powder
11-22-2010, 12:28 PM
@ IHP...just seconds after your invite, than I bailed after your next invite but couldn't join so I did combat training on veteran and 3arc]cb-40 kept killing me with his shotty LOL I was on veteran though :-) Just remembered I did get a game of headquarters in with red dog's son, I bailed after that match with my little dot signal and 0-7 start!!!

@ insin... I've been trying ctf to complete maraton, (8 more to go after 8-9 games) but dont really understand why my team of randoms doesn't help. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, I thought I was playing capture the flag LOL

Hq...is strange...I don't know how many times I run to capture & nothing, so I press A, nothing, so I sneek around looking for a enemy capping at the same time & boom rifle grenade!!

Major Stains
11-22-2010, 12:36 PM
It sure would be great to actually get in a game with the MP's that were on my team when I host. Every time, only half of them make it to the game without getting kicked off of the server. It's only noon on a work day and I am already looking forward to some TDM.

Was hoping we could have hooked up for longer, as it had been ages. But the Server Gods said no and cast me into Combat Training Hell. Me vs. 9 AI MPs on veteran!!!
Next time.

Sorry to all you guys that tried to invite me, I spent an hour trying to get in a full match. Finally got in a few with JB & Stfd, whilst texting Red to say that I was tempted to dig out Reflex.
Denied access to Luv/Hate, Phantom, Bucksie to name but a few.

Red Dog 13
11-22-2010, 01:39 PM
I actually fancy trying to play more objective game modes. I think it may stop me from dying so much. May even go back to playing HQ like I did on Reflex. I'm trying to unlock marathon pro, I need to rush more though as I'm hardly getting any kills. It seems to take me for ever to get one kill, never mind the first. I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to join me in some objective modes. We could even have some sticks and stones if you want to be pwnd! jk :)) :hug:

I'm up for that, I think I have finally got my head round S&D had a game yesterday and really enjoyed it, I play a fair bit on Dom as well, so yeh I would defo be up for some more tactic based games "JB"

xMisFitToyx
11-22-2010, 02:00 PM

I've been missing you guys playing BlOps............Seem to get in 1 match then.......unable to connect for the rest of the night........

So I will def try tonight....... :D

Major Stains
11-22-2010, 03:03 PM
I've been missing you guys playing BlOps............Seem to get in 1 match then.......unable to connect for the rest of the night........

*SNAP*

CB-40
11-22-2010, 03:47 PM
last night i tried playing some games with some of ya'll but it kept giving me an error =/
It was frustrating for me too that you couldn't follow us into a match X( . Sorry that didn't work out. Got in some with L/H and phantom before that fell apart. I have to say I find my interest waning because I can only play with randoms for so long some times. I got into some hctdm at the end of the night with CoV/$$ and did ok there. I really want to get into some multi-MP vs whomever matches and tear it up!

=T4NUKI=
11-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Great games this afternoon with STFD28 !! Thanks , we MPs dominated ! We rocked big time (exept that game where the guy called the B52 at the last second to wipe us all out !!!!)

johnboy
11-22-2010, 05:47 PM
Not much to tell today, I joined 3 games and jumped around each time I tried to do anything other than run. Now I can't even join Bucksie and Co in combat training and can't get anyone to join me :(

bucksie
11-22-2010, 06:59 PM

I know, you bastard ;) If you wouldn't have tomahawked me, i would've won, because right after that i got spawnkilled 4 times in a row :cuss: :))

I LOVE playing with MPs in Wager Matches - i'm going to put "WM" in my name whenever i'm playing that mode, so you all can know, and jump in :)

@BP - did you get some MP in this am>? I couldn't anymore, so I did some training. I found the fastest way to unlock everything is to go 1 vs 9 with AI set to Novice. TDM 10min/10000 pts. Killstreaks UAV, Chopper, Dogs. Usually somewhere around 75 kills (7500 XP+) and 8000 CP per match.

i love training mode, unlimited time and 30000pts, will usually finish with 150+ kills and a handsome kdr to boot. unlocked nearly all weapons so far, and just enjoy running around nuketown with some major ownage.

bucksie
11-22-2010, 07:03 PM
Not much to tell today, I joined 3 games and jumped around each time I tried to do anything other than run. Now I can't even join Bucksie and Co in combat training and can't get anyone to join me :(
i wandered what you were doing.
[MP]Equalizer has joined the game.
[MP]Equalizer has left the game.

And so on and so on...... =))

Major Stains
11-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Ha ha. Your marathon killfests are the only games I can connect to at the moment. They are funny, I think there have been shorter wars.
I actually put Reflex in the machine tonight, how sad is that? Still got to get a game in, which is a bonus.
I just want Black Ops to work.... :((

bucksie
11-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Ha ha. Your marathon killfests are the only games I can connect to at the moment. They are funny, I think there have been shorter wars.
I actually put Reflex in the machine tonight, how sad is that? Still got to get a game in, which is a bonus.
I just want Black Ops to work.... :((
hehe, i know what your saying, but having a blast for approx 30 mins, then having a quick break, coffee toilet etc, it keeps it fresh, rather than play 10 mins 5 times, then work out why my bladder is full and i feel dehydrated. lol

Major Stains
11-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Good thinking. I will try and get dogs next time, that'll learn them evil robots.. :devil:

johnboy
11-22-2010, 07:30 PM
I did get into one but left when I saw I was up against insin and the rest of you guys! I never even connected to any of the others, so I wonder why it said I had. This has been the worst night I have ever had for connection. I eventully quit when I managed to get into a game and died 5 times within a minute or two. It just kept spawning me infront of the enemy. I would love to know whats with the spawning, why it sometimes takes so long and sometimes it just spawns you infront of the enemy????????? I noticed in the first game tonight when I had to wait over a minute to spawn the game screen kept flashing up and I was thinking here we go, then all of a sudden, back to blackness, sometimes it puts you as a spectator while you wait to spawn and other times thees nothing! Not happy with this game at all at the moment. If it carries on the way it's going I'm going to be below 1.0 kd, if I'm not already there!

insin
11-22-2010, 07:42 PM
I started Combat Training earlier to brush up on my assault rifling, as I really don't want to get into an SMG run 'n gun rut this quickly. I have ally names enabled, so I was playing entirely against [3arc][MP] players - at some stage during the match I check the leader board and many of the players have dropped the [3arc] tag and I'm playing with real MPs :)

I didn't know you could join other people's Combat Training.

Major Stains
11-23-2010, 04:26 AM
I started Combat Training earlier to brush up on my assault rifling, as I really don't want to get into an SMG run 'n gun rut this quickly. I have ally names enabled, so I was playing entirely against [3arc][MP] players - at some stage during the match I check the leader board and many of the players have dropped the [3arc] tag and I'm playing with real MPs :)

I didn't know you could join other people's Combat Training.

Sorry to crash on your party there friend. You can change the party settings to keep us crashers out! :D
Seems I can only join combat training at the moment!