PDA

View Full Version : Kino der Toten

johnboy
11-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Anyone actually know where the bloody power switch is?

plaguerot
11-10-2010, 12:19 AM
The power switch is on the wall of the theatre room. That is the room with the big red curtains.

CB-40
11-10-2010, 01:59 AM
Emotions and I got in some zombie matches with other randoms. I think we made it to level 7, have no idea what that means other than we only unlocked the second room. It became pretty challenging keeping up with the undead :D but was fun.

Borlaxx
11-10-2010, 06:01 AM
I got in a match with 3 randoms and we made in in to the second room under the stairs, then into the outside alley, and I unlocked the fense outside and ran up the catwalk right before we all died. Made it to wave 8. I am not sure how close we were to the theatre room with the switch. This map is awesome and I am pretty sure that if I had been with three other MPs we would have lasted much longer. I need to look into what it takes to unlock the other regular zombie map.

johnboy
11-10-2010, 08:14 AM
I have unlocked 3 rooms and made it to lvl 5 on my own. I tried looking for randoms but couldnt connect to anyone. For those that haven't played zombies before, what you need to do is try and keep the zombie s behind the barriers for as long as possible during the first two or three levels, when they do get out take out as many possible but leave 1 alive. Let 1 person run away so the remaining zombie chases them so the others can rebuild the barrier. The first door you need to unlock is at the top of the stairs. To get to the theatre I think you need to work anti clockwise. There is a map at the top of the stairs in the lobby.

11-10-2010, 10:33 AM
I heard to unlock the other zombie map you have to beat single player.

bigdaddyj2468
11-10-2010, 10:35 AM
anybody want to play co-op zombies tonite. played a little bit on my own it's fun but it would be a lot better wiyh some mp's beside me

theczech99
11-10-2010, 10:40 AM
A tip for those new to zombie mode: A good way to get all entrances repaired before the next wave starts is to grenade some zombies. This will leave you with a crawler that needs to be left alive. Leave the crawler alive until all repairs are made. Once all boards are back in place you can finish off the crawler starting the next wave.

Borlaxx
11-10-2010, 10:49 AM
A tip for those new to zombie mode: A good way to get all entrances repaired before the next wave starts is to grenade some zombies. This will leave you with a crawler that needs to be left alive. Leave the crawler alive until all repairs are made. Once all boards are back in place you can finish off the crawler starting the next wave.
This is the best tactic for doing well in zombie mode. That, and communication. If you have four people covering different entrances and the zombies breach through one you need to tell everyone else to watch their back. Died several times last night because I was the only one in my group with my mic on.

theczech99
11-10-2010, 10:56 AM
This is the best tactic for doing well in zombie mode. That, and communication. If you have four people covering different entrances and the zombies breach through one you need to tell everyone else to watch their back. Died several times last night because I was the only one in my group with my mic on.
I'm up for some MP zombie action tonight.

Borlaxx
11-10-2010, 11:01 AM
I'm up for some MP zombie action tonight.
Sweet! Me too. Playing with randoms is hit and miss. Got in a good group last night, followed by a group with a whiny teenager who kept saying everyone was stealing his kills and a person who must of just joined and put down the controller as they just sat there the whole time and didn't move. However, I did get some joy out of t-bagging him instead of reviving him.

johnboy
11-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Doesn't look like we get crawlers or dogs on Wii zombies. I'd like to know if we get those new 4 legged ones.

Borlaxx
11-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Where did you hear that JB? Crawlers are just injued zombies, usally by a grenade. The dogs don't come until wave 5.

johnboy
11-10-2010, 11:24 AM
I got to wave 5 and just got more zombies and I have tried to create crawlers and it just aint happening.

theczech99
11-10-2010, 11:33 AM
I got to wave 5 and just got more zombies and I have tried to create crawlers and it just aint happening.
Looks like it you want the full game it has to be played on a console other than the Wii.
Once I got W@W on my PS3 I traded in all of my FPS for my Wii. My Wii is now just for my kids. They know to keep their little hands off of daddyís PS3. :devil: Because of this they have asked for their own PS3 for Christmas.

johnboy
11-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Right so we do get dogs and the 4 legged zombies. The power is in the main theatre.

11-11-2010, 04:44 PM
I played some zombie matches with TSG, Rampage, and PaleRider last night and we kept getting our butts handed to us by those stupid dogs on round 5. It was crazy. We would be ok and then we would all start dying. Crazy hard.

Borlaxx
11-11-2010, 05:45 PM
With the dogs you have to make sure all of you are stocked with ammo and good weapons and then all four back into the same corner and wait. This way there is pretty much a constant steam of gunfire even when someone has to reload. If you split up during dogs, you are dead.

theczech99
11-12-2010, 09:00 PM
I played with some random people without headsets. I tried to tell them what to do to help but they were either kids or didnít speak English. I opened all the doors that lead to the theater and hit the switch. We didnít last to much longer after that. I hope to be able to play with some MPs soon.

johnboy
11-13-2010, 08:46 AM
Ah, for some reason on Wii wave 6 is usually dogs, supposedly we can get crawlers but they seem to be very hard to make. I'm waiting for som instruction from some of the Wii guys from the Activision/CoD sites. Watch out for the nova gas zombies. Once you switch on the electric they start appearing and when you kill them they explode and release nova gas.

Borlaxx
11-13-2010, 10:08 AM
Czech, sorry I didn't take your invite last night but my bro came over to play some zombies and I forgot that we can now do split screen online. D'oh! My best friend Paul may be coming over tonight to play also. He is pretty shy, so he may want to stay offline. Either way we will play soon. My bro and I did the old W@W zombies maps last night and he showed me a way to go on the last one in the lab that is really good and us MPs could probably make a good stand there.

RATA MUERTA
11-13-2010, 10:51 AM
Ah, for some reason on Wii wave 6 is usually dogs, supposedly we can get crawlers but they seem to be very hard to make. I'm waiting for som instruction from some of the Wii guys from the Activision/CoD sites. Watch out for the nova gas zombies. Once you switch on the electric they start appearing and when you kill them they explode and release nova gas.
On w@w doing certain things like opening the Animal lab door would make the dogs come right away. I wonder if there are similar areas in these zombie modes?

Nova gas zombies are going to kick my butt!!!

johnboy
11-13-2010, 11:20 AM
You guys can gain an achievement/trophy on Kino der Toten. [spoiler:2hwt4jq6]Buy all weapons off the wall, you gain 'the collector'. Here is the list with costs.Olympia: 500, M14: 500, PM63: 1000, MP40: 1000, MP5k: 1000, Claymores: 1000, MPL: 1000, M16: 1200, AK74u: 1200, Bowie knife: 3000, nades: 250 (in the pack a punch room)[/spoiler:2hwt4jq6]

sam007
12-08-2010, 05:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_62&v=ljftDuyFMMw&feature=iv

this looks like a good strategy