PDA

View Full Version : Dead Ops

Borlaxx
11-09-2010, 07:09 AM
I read in a review that there is a new zombie mode that has an overhead view like the old school classic Smash TV. FUCKING SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's also an extra mode named Dead Ops, a dual-stick top-down shooter in the style of Robotron: 2084 or Smash TV in which you fight through a series of single-screen locations, competing for cool power-ups like flame-throwers and rocket launchers. Awesome fun.

EDIT:

I had a few minutes before I had to pick up my son from my mom's house this afternoon, so I unlocked the Dead Ops zombie mode. FUN!!!!!!!

This mode is like the old school SNES classic Smash TV which has an overhead view with enemies coming from all sides that you have to kill before you can progress to the next screen. A recent game which is similar in style, which is a lot like this mode, is called Zombie Apocalypse. I actually downloaded ZA on the PSN and I love it.

However, this seems a lot better! There are more enemies, more types of enemies, a lot more types of weapons, items to collect, mortar strike you can call in, etc. I made it to round 8 on my own. Not sure how high it goes, or if it is like the regular zombie mode where there is no end other than death. We can play it with up to 4 people online. This bonus mode is pretty much an entire DLC game by itself. I LOVE IT!

In case you want to know how to unlock it, and also a shortcut to unlock the other regular zombie map, see this thread: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1994 (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1994)

Tembis
11-09-2010, 08:23 AM
That's awesome B!!! I love that game. I have it for the XBLA, and it's just like the old SNES days :party:

xMisFitToyx
11-09-2010, 08:40 AM
I saw a vid up on YouTube called Dead Ops the other day.......someone claiming it was from Black Ops............wasn't sure, so I didn't put the link up........

11-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Go to woodysgamertag and he will show you how to get dead ops. It looks cool.

stfd28
11-09-2010, 07:02 PM
its tough!

Borlaxx
11-10-2010, 06:39 PM
I had a few minutes before I had to pick up my son from my mom's house this afternoon, so I unlocked the Dead Ops zombie mode. FUN!!!!!!!

This mode is like the old school SNES classic Smash TV which has an overhead view with enemies coming from all sides that you have to kill before you can progress to the next screen. A recent game which is similar in style, which is a lot like this mode, is called Zombie Apocalypse. I actually downloaded ZA on the PSN and I love it.

However, this seems a lot better! There are more enemies, more types of enemies, a lot more types of weapons, items to collect, mortar strike you can call in, etc. I made it to round 8 on my own. Not sure how high it goes, or if it is like the regular zombie mode where there is no end other than death. We can play it with up to 4 people online. This bonus mode is pretty much an entire DLC game by itself. I LOVE IT!

In case you want to know how to unlock it, and also a shortcut to unlock the other regular zombie map, see this thread: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1994 (http://teammp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1994)

theczech99
11-11-2010, 08:26 AM

I made it to round 6 then gave up and let the zombies kill me a few times to get it over with. I like that once it's unlocked it's now in the zombie menu so you don't have to enter the code every time you want to play.

Did you play any of map FIVE last night?

Borlaxx
11-11-2010, 08:42 AM
Yes, and it is fucking awesome! Best NZ map by far. Me, psalm, dinsdale and reme made it pretty far into the pentagon. There are a ton of rooms.

theczech99
11-11-2010, 09:05 AM
Yes, and it is fucking awesome! Best NZ map by far. Me, psalm, dinsdale and reme made it pretty far into the pentagon. There are a ton of rooms.
Cool!
I got to watched Dexter season 4 disc 1 with my wife last night and played very little. As we were watching Dexter I started to laugh. My wife asked me what was so funny. I told her it was nothing. I was actually thinking about holding the DVD till Friday to mail back that way the next one wonít come in until Monday giving me four days to play without Dexter interrupting my game time. Being the nice person that I am I would not do that just to get in a little more game time or would I. When I got up this morning I realized someone I watching out for me because today is a Govt. holiday and the post office is closed! :pray: Now I can play the next four days and donít have to feel guilty for sabotaging my Dexter watching time with the wife.

RC-1136
11-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Dead Ops is awesome. I was playing with my son yesterday. We had a blast. He was happy that he got to play a little part of Black Ops. He is also a little trophy whore so he was excited that you got 2 trophies for finding it.

Borlaxx
11-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Me and Ed made it pretty far. We were laughing our asses off the whole time. Dead Ops + Tanks + Helicopters + Mortar Strikes = WIN!!!!!!

Psalm
11-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Me and Ed made it pretty far. We were laughing our asses off the whole time. Dead Ops + Tanks + Helicopters + Mortar Strikes = WIN!!!!!!
LOL...you forgot flame throwers!!!!

dinsdale1978
11-11-2010, 12:08 PM

Maybe it wouldn't let me in because I didn't unlock it. It kept kicking me in other matches though.

Psalm
11-11-2010, 12:09 PM

Maybe it wouldn't let me in because I didn't unlock it. It kept kicking me in other matches though.
Thats probably right....I unlocked it first thing.

Borlaxx
11-11-2010, 12:35 PM

Thats probably right....I unlocked it first thing.
I dunno, cuz it let me pull you all into the pentagon zombie map, and I didn't think you all had unlocked that one yet. Just follow the link on the first post in this thread for a shortcut on how to unlock the extra map and the Dead Ops mode. This shortcut method also gives you trophies you can't get otherwise, so it isn't a cheat but instead something TA wants you to do to get trophies.

johnboy
12-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Just been over the road to my bro and sis-in-laws, he has blops for ps3 and could I fuck remember the code for Dead Ops. I made him try every single thing I could think of. DOA completely slipped my mind. He only found out because he rang a riend to see if they had heard of it, never mind unlock it. I feel like a complete dick!

Borlaxx
12-22-2010, 03:20 PM
I feel like a complete dick!
:sick: :-t x_x

+1

Psalm
12-22-2010, 03:23 PM
I feel like a complete dick!
:sick: :-t x_x

+1
Thats what she said....

johnboy
12-23-2010, 05:07 AM
Thanks for the support guys ;)

KornHoled
12-23-2010, 12:42 PM
Dead Ops is awesome. I was playing with my son yesterday. We had a blast. He was happy that he got to play a little part of Black Ops. He is also a little trophy whore so he was excited that you got 2 trophies for finding it.

Thats awesome RC! Can't wait for my 5 year old son to start playing games that I play - although it will be a few more years :/